PDA

View Full Version : Enough He Said She Said-

rugbythug
03-16-2009, 09:45 PM
It does not really matter. Each side can twist the past to whatever shade there sunglasses like better. The real point is how do "we" as bronco fans move forward. Lets face the Facts.

A. Jay can end this as soon as he wants to. He goes back to work it is all over.

B. Even if we wanted to Trade him we will never get value in return. It would take 1,1,2,2 IMO to come out even.

So what can we as Fan's do to get a grass roots effort going to get this team headed in the right direction?

I am thinking a Super Cuts Gift Certificate! Who is With me!!!

(I kid about the Super Cuts) (Well Pretty much)

theAPAOps5
03-16-2009, 09:48 PM
I say we chip in on a fruit basket. Send one to Jay signed by McD that says I am sorry, you are the wind beneath my wings.

Another to McD signed by Jay saying you complete me.

Dude it will totally work.

rugbythug
03-16-2009, 09:50 PM
I say we chip in on a fruit basket. Send one to Jay signed by McD that says I am sorry, you are the wind beneath my wings.

I like it- We need to go with low cal fruit though. You have the whole beetus issue.

GreatBronco16
03-16-2009, 09:58 PM

Now that is some funny **** right there. But what happens when they ask each other about the gifts, and they are both like, no, you sent it to me, I didn't send you anything.

Then we are back to where we started.

DeusExManning
03-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Do you see the hidden insult here. When Mc%@^#& said he did not get into a he said SHE SAID was saying Cutler is a little bitch.

Dedhed
03-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Now that is some funny **** right there. But what happens when they ask each other about the gifts, and they are both like, no, you sent it to me, I didn't send you anything.

Then we are back to where we started.I think they would hug and laugh until their bellies ached.