PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Royal presser

montrose
03-16-2009, 02:54 PM
http://www.kdvr.com/sports/kdvr-vid-royal,0,4117021.worldnowvideo

Nothing too earth shattering but I didn't see this anywhere else. Speaks highly of McDaniels.

telluride
03-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Ah, that our whole team could be comprised of Eddie Royals and Ryan Cladys.....

watermock
03-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Royal looks shell shocked and scared.

scttgrd
03-16-2009, 03:26 PM

Hell, im scared of how much this mess will cost this team.

Popps
03-16-2009, 03:27 PM

QFT

watermock
03-16-2009, 03:47 PM
QFT

You mean too bad they aren't all 2nd year players?

Wait for Marshall's reaction.

Inkana7
03-16-2009, 03:51 PM

People see what they wanna see.

Dexter
03-16-2009, 03:59 PM
People see what they wanna see.

That works both ways.

He's usually pretty mellow, but yeah he didn't really seem too happy.

Sassy
03-16-2009, 04:09 PM

No...he just plain looks like that's the last place on earth he wants to be...answering the media's questions.

Rohirrim
03-16-2009, 04:12 PM
I like Eddie. I think he's going to be a great player.

tsiguy96
03-16-2009, 04:18 PM
funny how every single comment about mcdaniels has been great, yet all you morons hate him because cutler is being a whiny bitch looking for a payday

watermock
03-16-2009, 04:27 PM
No...he just plain looks like that's the last place on earth he wants to be...answering the media's questions.

Eddie's never had a problem speaking to the media.

God knows if Marshall will be able to contain himself.

He's up for a redux, Eddie isn't.

Peterson's just happy he's big enough to stay as an LDE.

watermock
03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
funny how every single comment about mcdaniels has been great, yet all you morons hate him because cutler is being a whiny b**** looking for a payday

Your full of sh!t.

Cutler has NEVER asked for a new contract.

tsiguy96
03-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Your full of sh!t.

Cutler has NEVER asked for a new contract.

hahaha, if its not 100% apparent that this isnt about money, then im not the one whos full of ****.

theAPAOps5
03-16-2009, 04:34 PM
But, but, but the team is ready to riot over their jilted leader. ::)

rugbythug
03-16-2009, 04:37 PM

As compared to when you guys hang out and stuff?

SportinOne
03-16-2009, 04:45 PM
funny how every single comment about mcdaniels has been great, yet all you morons hate him because cutler is being a whiny b**** looking for a payday

Yes, it is funny that someone would refrain from talking bad about a person that, basically, controls their career (at this point). That is just weird. Oh man, it's the strangest thing.

Popps
03-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Yes, it is funny that someone would refrain from talking bad about a person that, basically, controls their career (at this point). That is just weird. Oh man, it's the strangest thing.

Really? Cutler didn't have much of a problem confronting him.

Oh, but wait... he needs a new contract. I forgot.

Cito Pelon
03-16-2009, 04:57 PM

Yup.

SportinOne
03-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Really? Cutler didn't have much of a problem confronting him.

Oh, but wait... he needs a new contract. I forgot.

That's an asinine statement to say the least.

When did i say anything about Cutler in the sentence you quoted me on?

My comment was on the subject of: Why Eddie Royal did not say anything bad about his head coach. It COULD be because he really doesn't have anything bad to say. But my point is that even if he did he wouldn't say a word.

You people amaze me each and every day.

Rock Chalk
03-16-2009, 05:13 PM
That's an asinine statement to say the least.

When did i say anything about Cutler in the sentence you quoted me on?

My comment was on the subject of: Why Eddie Royal did not say anything bad about his head coach. It COULD be because he really doesn't have anything bad to say. But my point is that even if he did he wouldn't say a word.
You people amaze me each and every day.

What makes Royal so different than Cutler in that regard? Cutler apparently has plenty of bad things to say. Calling McDaniels a liar and such.

Meanwhile, the rest of the team says he is well organized, has attention to detail (something that obviously hurts Cutler since Cutler cant be bothered with details, like you know, not turning it over in the red zone, not throwing into triple coverage, not whining about a trade that never happened).

Kid A
03-16-2009, 05:26 PM
God, I love Eddie. This turmoil is far from ideal for him (learning two systems in his first two seasons, the QB he had chemistry with might be on the outs), but he knows his place on the team and as a result comes across as a true professional.

It isn't just saying the right things on camera. It's having the respect for your team and for yourself to act with dignity and professionalism. Continue to do that and perform on the field, his big payday will come. Teams will have no hesitation about locking him up long term because they will know he can be trusted, which is increasingly rare these days.

Now, I understand there are lots of different variables involved with Cutler/being a QB. That said, it's great to have guys like Royal on the team who can be trusted on and off the field.

Popps
03-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Wait for Marshall's reaction.

DUI and a night of girlfriend slapping?

theAPAOps5
03-16-2009, 05:33 PM

You must have been watching something totally different. Because he was far from shell shocked and scared.

Cito Pelon
03-16-2009, 05:36 PM
I like Eddie. I think he's going to be a great player.

He's a gamer for sure. Kid has stud written all over him. A producer.

telluride
03-16-2009, 05:46 PM
DUI and a night of girlfriend slapping?

Ha!

maher_tyler
03-16-2009, 05:48 PM
You must have been watching something totally different. Because he was far from shell shocked and scared.

Thats what i was thinking...seems like people around here will do anything to find something bad about McD..pretty sad to say the least!!

Cam07
03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
Thank you, Montrose! It's refreshing to get some Broncos info that doesn't revolve around the Cutler situation.