PDA

View Full Version : The Very Worst Part of All This

rugbythug
03-16-2009, 03:45 PM
I think it will still get worked out but.

I bought my 2 year old son. (now 3) A orange Cutler Jersey and while he does not really know which team is which he loves Football. He gets really excited when players are running down the field. ( Hate Larry Johnson for this). He then Says
"Yay Jay Cutler", and "Jay Cutler Wins!" Neither of which did I teach him. The heartbreak if Jay is not the QB is going to be more than I can handle I am afraid.

At this point I really don't care who started what. It does not matter truly. All I know is Jay can end it and hasn't that is what makes it all so frustrating.

Tom A Hawk
03-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Child Abuse. I am reporting you to the authorities.:)

broncosteven
03-16-2009, 03:52 PM
I am so glad I walked away from the Cutler Jersey last time I was in Denver.

I was ready to drop the cash but thought twice.

broncosteven
03-16-2009, 04:00 PM

I bought my 2 year old son. (now 3) A orange Cutler Jersey and while he does not really know which team is which he loves Football. He gets really excited when players are running down the field. ( Hate Larry Johnson for this). He then Says
"Yay Jay Cutler", and "Jay Cutler Wins!" Neither of which did I teach him. The heartbreak if Jay is not the QB is going to be more than I can handle I am afraid.

At this point I really don't care who started what. It does not matter truly. All I know is Jay can end it and hasn't that is what makes it all so frustrating.

Don't worry, I have pictures of my Daughter in a Griese Jersey the year after they cut SOB and signed Bummer.

BroncoFiend
03-16-2009, 04:02 PM

So funny, I feel the same way with my son who is 6. He really likes watching games with me, but he just identitfies the team with Jay Cutler. He thinks Cutler is just the best player in the world and I played it up because it was fun watching him be so excited when he watched him.

It will be hard to explain why he isn't the QB anymore.

telluride
03-16-2009, 04:14 PM
He then Says,"Yay Jay Cutler", and "Jay Cutler Wins!"

Interestingly, this is also what Jay Cutler says during games.

ghwk
03-16-2009, 05:15 PM
My brand new Cutler jersey is worthless now, an xmas present from the wife and kids, and the laughing stock of Ca. and it's all Shanahans fault. All he had to do was win one more stupid game.

cdesignmaster
03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
My Golden Retriever's name is Cutler and he wears the blue #6 Cutler jersey every game. If there is going to be a trade, make it to Tampa Bay as I live in Florida and have no other reason to watch the Bucs. Ain't no way I'd put a Lions jersey on my dog.

Los Broncos
03-16-2009, 05:56 PM
I will feel bad for those who bought a Cutler jersey if he is traded.

Get your own jersey and you have nothing to worry about.