PDA

View Full Version : Trade or Cut His Sorry Crack, I don't care

EmpireOrange
03-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Cutler has soiled himself as far as I am concerned. He is a freaking baby. Whether this true hurt feelings or a ruse to get power in the organization or a new contract, he has soiled himself. Frankly I think the 52 point beating that Rivers laid on us last year made Jay realize that he could never live up to the rival billing that has been placed on the two qb's and facing Rivers twice a year is too much. Shanny leaving and Bates leaving is just an excuse for him to get out of the AFC West. At first I wanted Mickey-Dees head for all this but now I have realized ****lers true agenda. Its not the coach or Xanders or the dawn of a new regime and step towards progress, its Cutler. He is not a franchise guy and the sooner the Broncos cut the cord the better off we will be. On second thought, cut him!

Man-Goblin
03-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Cut him! That's brilliant! Nevermind that he's probably one of the top 15 assets in the entire league. Just cut him and get it over with so we don't have to deal with all those burdonsome trade discussions!

Dagmar
03-16-2009, 11:03 AM
I like that your ego is soooo HUGE that you felt the need to start another thread so we could read your retarded opinion.

http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/awesome_thread.jpg

EmpireOrange
03-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Alright, alright, I said cut him for effect. Point is I am resolute to the fact that Jay needs to go. I hope he ends up in Detroit.

EmpireOrange
03-16-2009, 11:15 AM
I like that your ego is soooo HUGE that you felt the need to start another thread so we could read your retarded opinion.

http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/awesome_thread.jpg

Do you find it hard to hide the fact that you're g@y?

Tankgunner95
03-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Do you find it hard to hide the fact that you're g@y?
Love your pic

THanks,

Broncos4tw
03-16-2009, 03:40 PM
He is a pro QB with talent, and we need him. Who gives a crap if he has a bit of an ego? All top tier QBs do to some degree. And many receivers, rbs, etc. Difference on other teams: The coach doesn't flush the season down the toilet because he doesn't feel the need to reassure his QB that he won't try to trade him again, as soon as some new shiny qb becomes available.

I think it's pretty clear from the cuts so far, McD could care less about team chemistry. He is building this in his image (i.e. the Denver Patriots). Players are irrelevant on his trip to build his own special little team.

For me, I love the TEAM. I like our players... even Cutler.. who at least has done SOMETHING for us. McD has done what? Oh yea.. not a damn thing.

SJ Bronco
03-16-2009, 03:42 PM
He was lied too, and pretty sneaky mealy mouth fashion, I don't blame him and I hope he does get off this sinking ship, for his own good, this MCJACKASS is proving what a worthless pile of excrement he is already.