PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR VI: Death by Sandbox

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

kamakazi_kal
03-31-2009, 12:43 PM
Kamakazi kal's were actually counted in the INITIAL ghost voting OD.

:sunshine:

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 12:43 PM
It's time for the ghosts to have some dorks for dinner
http://hillbuzz.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dungeons_and_dorks.jpg

We may end up with top three players who just coasted all the way through under the radar

hmmmm...

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 12:44 PM
WTH DBroncos4life. You the only one that didn't get the memo?

I beat to my own drum lol.

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 12:46 PM
I can respect that...

Falconer
03-31-2009, 12:47 PM
for the moment I feel an odd sense of true love for CBF1.

OBF1
03-31-2009, 12:49 PM

Love you to man LOL

OBF1
03-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Well the game is over, I get a feeling that Baja is using all his hate votes on me :)

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 12:54 PM

I had you killed damn people and their grudges.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 12:55 PM
I can respect that...

I'm not a sheep I'm a leader LOL

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 12:56 PM
http://www.harlequingames.com/images/wraith.gif

baja issues his judgment as follows:

SureShot 12

bowtown 12

orange&blue 11

TheReverend 9

Dortoh 1

Leaving us with a final tally in round 10, of ...

31 ApaOps5
29 Dortoh
25 TheReverend
17 Falconer
17 SureShot
15 JCMElway
13 orange&blue
12 bowtown

Your three finalists (unless my math is wrong again):

JCMElway
orange&blue
bowtown

alkemical
03-31-2009, 12:57 PM
Yeeeeehaaaw!

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 01:00 PM
Whew! Rules for Round 11 in about an hour.

Congrats to our three finalists!

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:00 PM
Dear Ghosts,

Yes I ****ed almost all of you and it was ****ing worth every bit of it. Of course there are a few regrets but all in all it was glorious. Especially those 2 rounds where I literally wasted 8 of my 9 lives. But that said I would gladly play with any of you again. Except for DB4Life, BABronco, Kamikazi Kal, and a few others. You guys just suck. Not really but felt like having you guys included in a rant too!

**** you very much have a great rest of the offseason!

bowtown
03-31-2009, 01:01 PM
What did I ever do to you? ???

OBF1
03-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Dear Ghosts,

Yes I ****ed almost all of you and it was ****ing worth every bit of it. Of course there are a few regrets but all in all it was glorious. Especially those 2 rounds where I literally wasted 8 of my 9 lives. But that said I would gladly play with any of you again. Except for DB4Life, BABronco, Kamikazi Kal, and a few others. You guys just suck. Not really but felt like having you guys included in a rant too!

LMAO... well played bro :thumbs:

OBF1
03-31-2009, 01:03 PM
with that, the ghosts work is all done

Eldorado
03-31-2009, 01:04 PM
WOOT!

http://www.skateparkoftampa.com/spot/images/au06sdyettab.jpg

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm not a sheep I'm a leader LOL

...and you still haven't learned. There are no leaders.... just those who think they are :thumbsup:

we're all chasing our tails as OD watches us... :giggle:

OBF1
03-31-2009, 01:06 PM
No problem, thankfully I voted for you and begged for your foregiveness so your votes were just wasted.
See guys I told you he would **** this up! Hilarious!

And you fell for it...Hook, Line and Sinker. LOL

You should have known better, I made zero bones about it. Hotdort was my target the entire time.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM
And you fell for it...Hook, Line and Sinker. LOL

You should have known better, I made zero bones about it. Hotdort was my target the entire time.

No I wanted to vote for myself so I pled to TheDave. I couldn't plea to you because I actually didn't vote you off.

TheDave
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM
So what did I miss?

Blueflame
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
...and you still haven't learned. There are no leaders.... just those who think they are :thumbsup:

we're all chasing our tails as OD watches us... :giggle:

And the audience.....;) :~ohyah!:

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
Not much, some sheep are going to win this year! :spit:

Blueflame
03-31-2009, 01:11 PM
So what did I miss?

You missed a supplication for mercy from Apa.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:13 PM
I am proud I took so many down that despite the efforts of Baja who had control of the most votes I was STILL top vote getter. Sometimes losing in certain ways is actually a lot more fun than winning the whole thing!

alkemical
03-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Good work baja

TheDave
03-31-2009, 01:16 PM
You missed a supplication for mercy from Apa.

Nah I figured either one of the 3 muskateers would of done so... So I gave CBF my votes light up dortoH like a christmas tree.

baja
03-31-2009, 01:17 PM
So will there be an awards cermony after a winner is crowned

like;

MVP

Most devious

Best back stab

Bigest winer

ROTY

Most likely tobe killed first next year.

Biggest dork

etc.......

Falconer
03-31-2009, 01:17 PM
I had a glorious time while I was among the living. I danced, I sang, I ate my fill. Never in all my days did I experience such earnest fellowship among trustworthy friends. I can still see the radiant sun shining down on the lilies of the field.

At least until that obnoxious blowhard DB4L decided to shoot me in the back. May his insipid corpse forever rot in the lake of fire. May his childrenís children suffer from the legions of parasites that flow from his manhood. May his name be forever cursed by all who walk the earth.

Now where do I sign-up for ghost ping-pong?

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 01:24 PM
I had a glorious time while I was among the living. I danced, I sang, I ate my fill. Never in all my days did I experience such earnest fellowship among trustworthy friends. I can still see the radiant sun shining down on the lilies of the field.

At least until that obnoxious blowhard DB4L decided to shoot me in the back. May his insipid corpse forever rot in the lake of fire. May his childrenís children suffer from the legions of parasites that flow from his manhood. May his name be forever cursed by all who walk the earth.

well played....:notworthy

OBF1
03-31-2009, 01:28 PM
So what did I miss?

LMA....nothing much ROFL!

OBF1
03-31-2009, 01:30 PM

I bow to thee and your gentlemanly ways :thumbsup:

vancejohnson82
03-31-2009, 01:32 PM
So will there be an awards cermony after a winner is crowned

like;

MVP

Most devious

Best back stab

Bigest winer

ROTY

Most likely tobe killed first next year.

Biggest dork

etc.......

Biggest dork is kind of a tough one...I think we would all be finalists being that we were spending weekends sending ego stroking PMs to each other and staying up at night to get that perfect YouTube video that expressed our feelings at the time....

Then again, there was someone who created another forum to have secret Survivor meetings....so I guess if this were a farm of blind goats, he would be the blind goat with sunglasses on

alkemical
03-31-2009, 01:32 PM
all of our participants get a free copy of mirror magazine!

;)

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 01:33 PM
http://www.cvs.k12.mi.us/rcummins/scienceolympiad/images/District%20medals%20with%20labels.jpg

And the audience.....;) :~ohyah!:

Oh yeah ... about that.

Usually, we supplement the final vote with a general audience poll.

Don't have time for that this year so .... here are the rules for the final round.

1. Each participant (dead or alive) gets one vote. In this round, you vote FOR the winner, not against him.

2. Each non-participant member of our general audience who has posted at least once on this thread (not the application thread; not the wraith's lounge, but only this thread) - - and by midnight tonight, gets two votes.

PM the votes to DomCasual - not me - by 3:00 pm tomorrow.

Oh, and just for fun, you may include with your vote your nomination for best post on the thread ... hopefully to be used in future advertisements ... (just refer to the post by number, please)

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:33 PM
If its possible since many will say the final 3 were quiet I propose we somehow get it to a 3 way tie, depending on OD's rules, and let their bucket lists decide.

baja
03-31-2009, 01:34 PM
Biggest dork is kind of a tough one...I think we would all be finalists being that we were spending weekends sending ego stroking PMs to each other and staying up at night to get that perfect YouTube video that expressed our feelings at the time....

Then again, there was someone who created another forum to have secret Survivor meetings....so I guess if this were a farm of blind goats, he would be the blind goat with sunglasses on

Good point, so it's Conklen for biggest dork - hands down!

alkemical
We could just kill everybody...that would make me happy.

kamakazi_kal
Today, was quite a nice day....where's the Techno Viking when you need him.

SureShot
03-31-2009, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the fun everyone. And a big **** you to baja!

baja
03-31-2009, 01:40 PM

Dude far as I can tell you just rode along in the trunk and didn't play so I tried to leave the ones that actually played the game to the finals nothing personal ;D

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 01:42 PM
Dear Ghosts,

If you play next year you will be the first to go.

Arkansas Bronco
03-31-2009, 01:42 PM

Out of who I thought to survive I was going for you. I knew 2 of my friends were dead and had no freaking way to make it. But you sir had a good year and liked most of your post.

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Per the usual custom, votes in blackout (and partial blackout) rounds won't be made public until after the winner is declared. Ditto with life and death lists - which could still serve as the ultimate tiebreakers.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:53 PM
If you play next year you will be the first to go.

No I won't you probably will be that or the next round. But, I think I will take a year off and be OD's assistant.

Blueflame
03-31-2009, 01:55 PM
Oh yeah ... about that.

Usually, we supplement the final vote with a general audience poll.

Don't have time for that this year so .... here are the rules for the final round.

1. Each participant (dead or alive) gets one vote. In this round, you vote FOR the winner, not against him.

2. Each non-participant member of our general audience who has posted at least once on this thread (not the application thread; not the wraith's lounge, but only this thread) - - and by midnight tonight, gets two votes.

PM the votes to DomCasual - not me - by 3:00 pm tomorrow.

Oh, and just for fun, you may include with your vote your nomination for best post on the thread ... hopefully to be used in future advertisements ... (just refer to the post by number, please)

The list of non-contestants who have posted at least once on this thread:

The Wraith
Punisher
OSKIE!!!
Broncochica
Blueflame
Jens1893
crawdad
heydensmom
smalltowngrll
Sassy
Oleg Gordievsky
TDmvp

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 01:58 PM
No I won't you probably will be that or the next round. But, I think I will take a year off and be OD's assistant.

I'm coming strong next year.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:59 PM
LOL I hope so!

bowtown
03-31-2009, 02:06 PM
Dude far as I can tell you just rode along in the trunk and didn't play so I tried to leave the ones that actually played the game to the finals nothing personal ;D

http://thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/body_in_trunk.jpg

Bite me.

And also please vote for me tomorrow.

That is all.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 02:07 PM
Ever since I lead that group against the dark side I get tossed early. I needed one person to vote my way that year and that was Ark. The next year we battled and I lossed. The game has gone down hill for me.

bowtown
03-31-2009, 02:09 PM
The list of non-contestants who have posted at least once on this thread:

The Wraith
Punisher
OSKIE!!!
Broncochica
Blueflame
Jens1893
crawdad
heydensmom
smalltowngrll
Sassy
Oleg Gordievsky
TDmvp

I'm not going to beg you for your votes tomorrow. I'd just like to point out that I did an awful lot of killing over the last two weeks, and there's plenty more where that came from.

TheDave
03-31-2009, 02:09 PM
Ever since I lead that group against the dark side I get tossed early. I needed one person to vote my way that year and that was Ark. The next year we battled and I lossed. The game has gone down hill for me.

FWIW, I've never voted for you... Regardless of what OD says.

baja
03-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Trust TheDave

http://www.lolcat.net/d/2478-1/treachery.jpg

Conklin
03-31-2009, 02:12 PM
99 bottles of beer on the wall

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 02:16 PM
I'll let Dom handle the special awards and stuff ...

... although I do want to hand out an award for best editorial comment sent along with a vote. There were a number of good ones this year, but one stands out above all the rest. I'll wait on that one, though.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 02:20 PM
FWIW, I've never voted for you... Regardless of what OD says.

lol Dave you are the man.

SureShot
03-31-2009, 02:22 PM

You didn't notice me because when it came to knocking you out, I had to get in line.

baja
03-31-2009, 02:26 PM
You didn't notice me because when it came to knocking you out, I had to get in line.

I did fucck up I should have doubled my vote against you and another free loader, ;D but then I would have save Rev and I didn't want to do that.

bowtown
03-31-2009, 02:37 PM
I did fucck up I should have doubled my vote against you and another free loader, ;D but then I would have save Rev and I didn't want to do that.

I think calling Dortoh a free loader is unfair.

baja
03-31-2009, 02:40 PM
I think calling Dortoh a free loader is unfair.

Me too I thought he played the best game of all even if the basturd did start the move to kill me.

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 02:46 PM
lol Dave you are the man.

If it makes you feel better, I can tell you that you weren't on TheDave's Death list.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 02:50 PM
Me too I thought he played the best game of all even if the basturd did start the move to kill me.

Yep he pulled one of the most diabolical moves since this game started. People were PISSED! It was downright bad ass.

baja
03-31-2009, 02:50 PM
If it makes you feel better, I can tell you that you weren't on TheDave's Death list.

Those lists are going to be very telling.

ghwk
03-31-2009, 02:52 PM
I am proud I took so many down that despite the efforts of Baja who had control of the most votes I was STILL top vote getter. Sometimes losing in certain ways is actually a lot more fun than winning the whole thing!

Emotional damage LOL

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 02:57 PM

So explain the 9 votes to me butt****er?

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 02:58 PM
Those lists are going to be very telling.

Probably less than you think. But I'll explain later.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 03:04 PM
FWIW, my meltdown will get broadcast tomorrow after the game is over. I don't want to interfere with anyone's chances by letting you fruits know just how big of a bunch of douches you really are.

So, for the moment, consider it post-poned.

:)

baja
03-31-2009, 03:16 PM

Revenge dude what else Oh an I wasn't impressed with your game. ;D

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Revenge dude what else Oh an I wasn't impressed with your game. ;D

Revenge?

I know you're dumb, but how stupid are you exactly?

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 03:22 PM
Recap for baja:

Baja tried taking out CBF1 and was unsuccessful

CBF1 then takes out baja

We take out CBF1 several rounds later

And baja votes me for revenge.......................

You've got the attention span and IQ of a ****ing newt you idiot.

baja
03-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Don't you hate it when a dumb ass kills you.

baja
03-31-2009, 03:31 PM
Recap for baja:

CBF1 then takes out baja

Truth is I wanted Apa or Dortoh to win because I thought they played the best game so I had to make sure you (and others ) were high enough up to be ahead of at least one of them but the other ghosts wanted revenge to the max so it turns out there was little I could do to serve my end but I tried and would do it again buster

OBF1
03-31-2009, 03:33 PM
FWIW, my meltdown will get broadcast tomorrow after the game is over. I don't want to interfere with anyone's chances by letting you fruits know just how big of a bunch of douches you really are.

So, for the moment, consider it post-poned.:)

I would expect nothing less than a world class meltdown from you :thumbsup:

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 03:39 PM
I would expect nothing less than a world class meltdown from you :thumbsup:

I will do my best, but no promises. ^5

baja
03-31-2009, 03:43 PM
Recap for baja:

CBF1 then takes out baja

Oh did I mention I got to read Conklen's survivor BB, remember that?

What was your comment again, "Let's take out baja" ya that was it. ;D

PS I warms my heart to know I got under your skin.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh did I mention I got to read Conklen's survivor BB, remember that?

What was your comment again, "Let's take out baja" ya that was it. ;D

PS I warms my heart to know I got under your skin.

It takes a level of respect to get under my skin.

That's something you don't have. With me or with anyone I know of here... and probably with no one on the planet.

And you know I floated you as a target in round one a long time ago.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 04:03 PM

I think TheDave was pretty busy this year and his list had to be small. Really theDave isn't a bad guy you have what I like to believe a 50/50 chance that what he is telling you is half true. He by far and away is my favorite person to talk to during this game.

baja
03-31-2009, 04:14 PM

That's something you don't have. With me or with anyone I know of here... and probably with no one on the planet.

Oh wait I have made a terrible mistake it was Dortoh that voted against me not Rev. Old Dude can I change my vote?

I should post the sweet PMs you sent me sweetheart.

OBF1
03-31-2009, 04:27 PM
I am glad it came out into the open that I had absolutely nothing to do with Baja going away. Thanks in advance.

DHallblows
03-31-2009, 04:29 PM
I'd like to apologize to Falconer/SureShot. If my internet hadn't randomly decided to load every website except this and Facebook, one of you would have survived depending on your bucket lists :-/ But alas, I couldn't send in my votes.

baja
03-31-2009, 04:30 PM
I am glad it came out into the open that I had absolutely nothing to do with Baja going away. Thanks in advance.

You got me why do you not own it that's the game and you did good to kill me.

OBF1
03-31-2009, 04:33 PM
no no no.... TheRev came clean and you backed it up talking about Conklins boards. I am innocent, you hear me.

baja
03-31-2009, 04:36 PM
no no no.... TheRev came clean and you backed it up talking about Conklins boards. I am innocent, you hear me.

ya right and next year we'll be allies ;D

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 04:48 PM
so let me get this straight people still trust people during this game?

baja
03-31-2009, 04:53 PM

have you always played well with others?

OBF1
03-31-2009, 05:28 PM
so let me get this straight people still trust people during this game?

Who are you???

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Who are you???

Just a guy who rarely makes it past round 4. :spit:

:thanku:

Jens1893
03-31-2009, 05:44 PM
Vote for sale! Vote for sale! Vote for sale!

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 05:51 PM
have you always played well with others?

I like how you pretend you got under MY skin, meanwhile you responded to that post multiple times.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 06:02 PM
With the news that Denver will trade jeff george version 2 I recommend voting.

baja
03-31-2009, 06:06 PM
I like how you pretend you got under MY skin, meanwhile you responded to that post multiple times.

Well I had more to say and didn't want to edit. ;D

Here's the deal I wanted someone from your team to win because I thought guys have played a great game. IMO Dortoh played a masterful game and Apa did too. I know you are in the thick of it but were mostly invisable to me except for a few weak PMs. I figured youd get a fair number of votes but less than Hotrod or Apa so I needed to bush you above them. As it turns out I needed to put more votes on you than 9

This is your post - " It takes a level of respect to get under my skin.

That's something you don't have. With me or with anyone I know of here... and probably with no one on the planet."

I just wanted to mention it's a game Rev.

gunns
03-31-2009, 06:31 PM

Here's the deal I wanted someone from your team to win because I thought guys have played a great game. IMO Dortoh played a masterful game and Apa did too. I know you are in the thick of it but were mostly invisable to me except for a few weak PMs. I figured youd get a fair number of votes but less than Hotrod or Apa so I needed to bush you above them. As it turns out I needed to put more votes on you than 9

That's something you don't have. With me or with anyone I know of here... and probably with no one on the planet."

Ditto on all of that, Apa and Dortoh, the weak, "your nada" PMs (Falconer almost surpassed you in that category), and DAMN I about died when I only saw 9 votes.....and especially about it being only a game.

Next year is going to be fun!

Broncobiv
03-31-2009, 06:33 PM
I think it's because I begged him via PM to vote for you this round. :sunshine:

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 06:41 PM

Exactly. You'll notice I actually enjoyed you during the game.

It's over now, and I can go back to hating you with a disgust usually reserved only for sex offenders and child abusers.

See ya around.

Broncobiv
03-31-2009, 06:44 PM
Oh and by the way, as I said in my farewell post (or was it a rant???), Rev and Apa stumbled before making it to the finals. So sad... :Whaaaa!:

baja
03-31-2009, 06:47 PM
Exactly. You'll notice I actually enjoyed you during the game.

It's over now, and I can go back to hating you with a disgust usually reserved only for sex offenders and child abusers.

See ya around.

The Reverend has spoken and it sounds like a man of God to me.

It's not my fault you played a weak game ;D

gunns
03-31-2009, 07:09 PM
I think it's because I begged him via PM to vote for you this round. :sunshine:

Oh I did too. Now I'm really surprised by only 9.

Eldorado
03-31-2009, 07:30 PM
The Reverend has spoken and it sounds like a man of God to me.

It's not my fault you played a weak game ;D

lol!

http://www.portalprelude.com/images/news/dude-wait-what.jpg

cbs1177
03-31-2009, 07:31 PM
Wait a darn minute. We are talking to each other like the game is over. Where are the campaigns? The final three.... pleading, begging, and groveling at our feets for our votes.

bowtown
03-31-2009, 07:53 PM
http://transitionculture.org/wp-content/uploads/blair10.jpg

cbs1177
03-31-2009, 07:55 PM
a good start... at least some life... from the final three

bowtown
03-31-2009, 08:32 PM
:welcome:

cbs1177
03-31-2009, 09:05 PM
This is going to be a hard decision:
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/1971-1980-ford-pinto-1979.jpg

or a

http://www.howtobepoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/howtobepoor_geo_010.jpg

or a

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Kewet.jpg

bowtown
03-31-2009, 09:08 PM
As long as I get to be the Pinto, you can vote for whoever you want.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 09:10 PM
Well I won't be voting for Falconer so of the other two who wants it more?

OBF1
03-31-2009, 09:15 PM
So who won ???

DHallblows
03-31-2009, 09:18 PM
That electric car is pretty sweet.

So who's that car?

cbs1177
03-31-2009, 09:24 PM
That electric car is pretty sweet.

So who's that car?

JCM Elway if he can't do it then no one can

cbs1177
03-31-2009, 09:27 PM
Bet on the vet

cbs1177
03-31-2009, 09:34 PM
So who won ???

Evidently they think Silence is golden around here.

they are

wrong

OBF1
03-31-2009, 10:07 PM
Do not be pussies survivors, Let's get some smack going. It is good for ratings, and thats why we play.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 10:11 PM
Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!
Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!
Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!
Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!
Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!
Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!Vote none of the above!

baja
03-31-2009, 10:13 PM
What?

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey all,

I have been working all day and just got in. Needless to say, I'm very happy about the way things turned out. I'm in the final three and now I leave the decision in your capable hands. And the question is simple:

Vet or Newbie? Do you want someone who has been there before, has been a ringleader before, has stuck his neck out, has taken risks in other Survivors? Or do you want a couple of johnny-come-latleys to win the title. When did they get here? July 2006. I've been on the Mane since 2002, and have been an active and contributing member. I have run 4 different all time mock drafts, I have run the adopt a bronco draft, and have run the past two NFL mock drafts. What have these guys done for the Mane?

So, is it a vote for experience, or a vote for "Dude, what's Survivor? That looks cool." These guys don't even know about CBS's and Apa's almost game changing ploy two years ago. They don't know about the infamous Goatse. They have no clues about Zombies or shanks. They have never heard of the Mole, Elim Garak, or Old Dude the Younger. Hell, they probably don't even know what CBF1's real name is. I do.

So, vote for who you think played the game the best, both now and in the past. Who is the best Survivor player that is left in this game? As one veteran player once recently said, when asked about Bowtown, "Who is this guy?" If you don't remember their names.......

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Screw you DB4L. You're just mad cause you can't get past the 4th round.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 10:22 PM
Screw you DB4L. You're just mad cause you can't get past the 4th round.

Well that just gives my vote to bowtown.

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Do not be pussies survivors, Let's get some smack going. It is good for ratings, and thats why we play.

I'd smack bowtown, but I don't hit women.

I'd say the same thing about the other person who's still in, but I actually forgot who it is. Seriously. I'm not lying. Is it Orange and Blue?

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Well that just gives my vote to bowtown.

At least you're making a decision! :thumbsup:

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 10:33 PM
At least you're making a decision! :thumbsup:

I would have sent all 13 of my votes your way had I not voted a round before I needed too. I play this game for fun, I don't hide I don't sneak by. Im loud and I have proven that I don't follow the crowd. I don't care if the way I play the game makes me last long atleast I can say that I never turned on anyone or ****ed them over. I will not change the way I play.

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 10:38 PM
I would have sent all 13 of my votes your way had I not voted a round before I needed too. I play this game for fun, I don't hide I don't sneak by. Im loud and I have proven that I don't follow the crowd. I don't care if the way I play the game makes me last long atleast I can say that I never turned on anyone or ****ed them over. I will not change the way I play.

And I can say that I have never turned on anyone or backstabbed either. I do play alliances, but when I have an alliance I stick with it.

And no one's asking you to change the way you play. I just thought it unfair that you thought no one here was worthy of a vote. We got this far, didn't we?

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 10:42 PM
And I can say that I have never turned on anyone or backstabbed either. I do play alliances, but when I have an alliance I stick with it.

And no one's asking you to change the way you play. I just thought it unfair that you thought no one here was worthy of a vote. We got this far, didn't we?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VQ8pgySec4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VQ8pgySec4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 10:43 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VQ8pgySec4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VQ8pgySec4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ha ha. A good video clip, anyway.

OBF1
03-31-2009, 10:46 PM
Thanks B4Life. It was nice voting you off. But you made my choice for me. You got a survivor to get tough and talk smack. It is all about the ratings and JCM just got us some ratings.

JCM, You earned my vote.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 10:51 PM
Thanks B4Life. It was nice voting you off. But you made my choice for me. You got a survivor to get tough and talk smack. It is all about the ratings and JCM just got us some ratings.

JCM, You earned my vote.

Im ratings fool. It was my lust for power that made this game what it is now. 8')

Arkansas Bronco
03-31-2009, 10:53 PM

JCM, You earned my vote.

Im still debating. Bowtown actually used the pm feature and talked to me this fellow was ridding his teammates and never sent anything till elimination time. Oh well I have enough time before the vote. ???

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 10:56 PM
Im still debating. Bowtown actually used the pm feature and talked to me this fellow was ridding his teammates and never sent anything till elimination time. Oh well I have enough time before the vote. ???

Damn you Ark you ruined my glory!!!!!

Arkansas Bronco
03-31-2009, 10:58 PM
Damn you Ark you ruined my glory!!!!!

Just be glad you arnt baja ive heard he may not be liked by some today.

baja
03-31-2009, 10:58 PM
JCM all the way

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 11:02 PM

What can I say Ark? We were working together for a while then things went south between you and Apa. I wasn't contacting you much, but I was very active in my alliance.

I've said my peace. I leave it to the audience now.

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 11:13 PM
OK all, I have to say good night. I am teaching four classes tomorrow, and will not be near a PC for most of the day. I will pop in at least once to talk some junk to these two pretenders and get the ratings up, but otherwise will not be around much.

All right, on to a Survivor victory!!!!

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Bowtown =

Eldorado
03-31-2009, 11:16 PM
I refuse to suck dick.

I refuse to kiss ass.

I'll eat p***Y.

But that is irrelevant to this conversation.

"If I stand here before you, it is because I have ridden on the shoulders of giants."

Any mother ****er, who says different, in this final round, is a liar.

We three finalist represent the antithesis of the spirit of 'survivor'. All of us chose to support some one, with out question. We voted as we were told, and did so with out revolt, rebellion or question.

And to this point, my faith in humanity is rejuvenated. How does one survive when the vested interest of the majority is not with you? How does one understand the meaning of the words of someone who you know is lying to you?

Trust.

'Trust,' that the world is bigger than you. 'Trust', that the person who says they have your back , does. 'Trust' that when someone says they will go to the grave in martyrdom for you, they will.

'Trust'.

'trust' that word is bond, and 'meaning' is meaning.

That is how one survives. No one goes this road alone.

Here. And everywhere.

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 11:17 PM
orange and blue =

Eldorado
03-31-2009, 11:17 PM
http://pun.org/josh/archives/tea_bag_02.jpg

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 11:18 PM
JCMElway =

Eldorado
03-31-2009, 11:20 PM
Wow. I'm going with this again.

JMC.

This one is for you. Seriously.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa132/AJMacReady/TeaBag.jpg

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 11:20 PM
I suck dick.

I kiss ass.

I am a p***Y.

And to this point, my faith in humanity is rejuvenated. How does one survive when the vested interest of the majority is not with you? How does one understand the meaning of the words of someone who you know is lying to you?

Trust.

'Trust,' that the world is bigger than you. 'Trust', that the person who says they have your back , does. 'Trust' that when someone says they will go to the grave in martyrdom for you, they will.

'Trust'.

'trust' that word is bond, and 'meaning' is meaning.

That is how one survives. No one goes this road alone.

Here. And everywhere.

Sounds like loser talk to me.

Just sayin'.

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 11:21 PM
Wow. I'm going with this again.

JMC.

This one is for you. Seriously.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa132/AJMacReady/TeaBag.jpg

I don't want to know about your home life.

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 11:25 PM
OK, I have to sleep now. I'm going offline, and I'm sure there will be a bunch of s*** talk about me that I won't be responding to because I'm not going to be online for a long time.

I'll help the ratings as much as I can when I get back in here.

Thanks to all, and my (un)worthy opponents!

Arkansas Bronco
03-31-2009, 11:27 PM
OK, I have to sleep now. I'm going offline, and I'm sure there will be a bunch of s*** talk about me that I won't be responding to because I'm not going to be online for a long time.

I'll help the ratings as much as I can when I get back in here.

Thanks to all, and my (un)worthy opponents!

Oh dont sweat it. We talk far worse on the phone then anything posted. Have a nice night.

Arkansas Bronco
04-01-2009, 12:28 AM
What can I say Ark? We were working together for a while then things went south between you and Apa. I wasn't contacting you much, but I was very active in my alliance.

I've said my peace. I leave it to the audience now.

Bro if you would have even sent 1 pm we wouldnt had a prob but sheeping in and acting like you did something is BS.

OBF1
04-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Vote for me Arkie.... I would like atleast 1 vote :)

alkemical
04-01-2009, 06:28 AM
I voted for the person who doesn't uses vowels.

bowtown
04-01-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm not probably going to get on today again from work until after the vote, so all I'll say is that if you vote for me I promise my acceptance speech will be a masterpiece.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 07:44 AM
Well well well I talked myself into not covering my ass from CBF1 because for sure he would not vote for me for that exact reason. **** :)

I'm just happy to say that I pretty much screwed each and every one of you at some point or another in the game and still made the final 8.

Anyone that I screwed that is honestly upset about it can bite me. Seriously it is a game grow up.

Those that are simply acting pissed off please continue it is good for ratings.

I'm about to get really busy in real life so I might not be around much for awhile..........which honestly is not such a bad thing :)

Anyone looking for advice on who to vote for from me its tuff. I really like all 3 of the final players but if I had to vote for just one it would be JCM just because.

See you all around

OH and Jay is a gutless drunk

Arkansas Bronco
04-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Vote for me Arkie.... I would like atleast 1 vote :)

Its all yours none of these three deserve it.

JCMElway
04-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Bro if you would have even sent 1 pm we wouldnt had a prob but sheeping in and acting like you did something is BS.

So I should put my name all over the PMs to multiple people and put a target on my back? I don't think so. I knew, for the most part, what you and a couple others were doing via apa, theRev, and sometimes Falc. I didn't need to PM you because the plans got put in place. In my view, getting a plan of action in order with as little communication as possible is a good strategy. The less info you put out there, the less you have to cover your tracks, and that equals other players having less info on you. It's a smart way to play.

BTW, I didn't see a PM from you either, so I can accuse you of being a sheep as much as you can accuse me.

Mediator12
04-01-2009, 08:54 AM
I am laughing hysterically at some of these jilted responses. Some of you died for your team and when presented the option of staying alive or not voting for me you chose to die. Then, you keep on moaning after making your choice and dragging your whole group down with you because of it. You all had a shot to get here if you just played ball and made it a different type of game. However, you made your bed and are still pissed about sleeping in it ???

As for the final vote today, all 3 players did a great job behind the scenes and were more than dependable in what they chose to do. All three deserve to win, because they made smart survival choices. Then, they played in a way that gave them the best way to win eventually. Kudos to Bowtown, Orange&Blue, and JCMElway.

And, Jay Cutler crybaby awards to the rest of you whiners....Did you Really expect to win playing a game like this and holding to that style of play? I hope not. However, that would explain some of your reactions. Me, I was a pawn for like the 4th time in a row and proud to be one ;D

Eldorado
04-01-2009, 09:13 AM
I am laughing hysterically at some of these jilted responses. Some of you died for your team and when presented the option of staying alive or not voting for me you chose to die. Then, you keep on moaning after making your choice and dragging your whole group down with you because of it. You all had a shot to get here if you just played ball and made it a different type of game. However, you made your bed and are still pissed about sleeping in it ???

As for the final vote today, all 3 players did a great job behind the scenes and were more than dependable in what they chose to do. All three deserve to win, because they made smart survival choices. Then, they played in a way that gave them the best way to win eventually. Kudos to Bowtown, Orange&Blue, and JCMElway.

And, Jay Cutler crybaby awards to the rest of you whiners....Did you Really expect to win playing a game like this and holding to that style of play? I hope not. However, that would explain some of your reactions. Me, I was a pawn for like the 4th time in a row and proud to be one ;D

Thanks med! ^5 Had a lot of fun.

Oh, and amesJ, please stop sending me the jilted lover 'highfives'. It's starting to get a little awkward.

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/36/22/83/18463687.jpg

alkemical
04-01-2009, 09:22 AM
????

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 09:23 AM
I'll leave you with an interesting Dortoh fact. I have names for all my toes.

OBF1
04-01-2009, 09:36 AM
If I knew this information, I would not have voted for you yesterday.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 09:38 AM
If I knew this information, I would not have voted for you yesterday.

You laid a pretty damn good smack down on me. I'd like to be pissed about it but it was deserved so what can I do :)

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Ok time to lay this out there. The famous round #7

I was in a real ****ty situation. I was actually running with 2 Very powerful groups. Each having 2 very good friend vets of mine on each team. They were going to go after each other come hell or high water.

What to do what to do. I really thought long and hard about "missing" the vote but that seemed to pussyish to me so I did what any respectable backstabber would do and went with my friends that had the numbers :)

Sorry Dave and CBF1 I sold you up the river hopefully one day we can all look back at this and laugh :)

DBroncos4life
04-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Dortoh I don't know how anyone leaves in in this game. Don't they understand the longer you are in the more powerful you become?

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 10:52 AM
On a side note

Yes, Ark Bro I sold your ass up the river also. Please realize it is a game and try and take a deep breath.

Also stop sending me the horse head pics

thanks in adavance

OBF1
04-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Why do I get a feeling that Dortoh is next years 1st round target :devil:

OBF1
04-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Also

When in the hell does the final vote end and when are we getting the results?

DBroncos4life
04-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Old Dude I got a new game for you. Jay backers vs McD backers. It should be a good time.

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Why do I get a feeling that Dortoh is next years 1st round target :devil:

Because it's his turn to have me set him up on the chopping block...?

DBroncos4life
04-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Because it's his turn to have me set him up on the chopping block...?

ha ha you took one for Dortoh? Man you got played.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Now lets get something straight. I'm one of the most loyal players in this game EVER period end of story.

when it is in my best interests of course

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 11:21 AM
ha ha you took one for Dortoh? Man you got played.

Reading deficiency?

DBroncos4life
04-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Now lets get something straight. I'm one of the most loyal players in this game EVER period end of story.

when it is in my best interests of course

Two things people should know about this game. The first never ever pick up the soap after you dropped it when TheDave is behind you. The second is never ever ever ever ever ever trust Dortoh. When you think your team is strong enough to vote Dortoh do it and just to make sure vote Dortoh off again the next round just to make sure it won't bite you in the butt later.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Two things people should know about this game. The first never ever pick up the soap after you dropped it when TheDave is behind you. The second is never ever ever ever ever ever trust Dortoh. When you think your team is strong enough to vote Dortoh do it and just to make sure vote Dortoh off again the next round just to make sure it won't bite you in the butt later.

LOL not bad advise at all

DBroncos4life
04-01-2009, 11:27 AM
LOL not bad advise at all

I'm skilled in this game, its just too bad I don't make it past round three to make my run.

Arkansas Bronco
04-01-2009, 11:30 AM
On a side note

Yes, Ark Bro I sold your ass up the river also. Please realize it is a game and try and take a deep breath.

Also stop sending me the horse head pics

thanks in adavance

Well next time answer the day I ask?

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Well next time answer the day I ask?

Just busting your balls :)

I did alot of really crappy things this season. I guess I figured if your gonna be dirty get really dirty :)

alkemical
04-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Where's baja's kiss of death for orange&blue?

alkemical
04-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Just busting your balls :)

I did alot of really crappy things this season. I guess I figured if your gonna be dirty get really dirty :)

Speaking of which...I just dropped the soap, can you help me out?

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Speaking of which...I just dropped the soap, can you help me out?

This is strictly a job for Dave

baja
04-01-2009, 11:50 AM
So who won???

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Actually I dont think I really screwed Amej over this year. I knew he was going out and didnt really tell him but does that qualify really???

Arkansas Bronco
04-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Actually I dont think I really screwed Amej over this year. I knew he was going out and didnt really tell him but does that qualify really???

Dont worry I told him.

At least I think I did if not sorry clav.

alkemical
04-01-2009, 11:55 AM

Oh i know you like screwing me.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Dont worry I told him.

I'm impressed actually I didnt think you knew what the hell was going on most of the time :)

Old Dude
04-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks med! ^5 Had a lot of fun.

Oh, and amesJ, please stop sending me the jilted lover 'highfives'. It's starting to get a little awkward.

ameJ asked me to drop this off:

http://www.keypad.org/bunnies/Boil1(10sec).jpg

baja
04-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Did Bowlen announce this trade now just to spoil the finish of Survivor? I think so.

alkemical
04-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Chaos does not die

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Oh i know you like screwing me.

FYI, I tried slating Hotrod to vote for you but he refused. His disloyalty is greatly over-rated.

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Unless you mean when he knifed TheDave. In which case... a thing of beauty.

"And to think I was feeling bad about using him. Kill him"

Quote of the game.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Unless you mean when he knifed TheDave. In which case... a thing of beauty.

"And to think I was feeling bad about using him. Kill him"

Quote of the game.

LOL I kinda forgot about that little survivor moment

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 12:36 PM
A sampling of my survivor reps

You have about two weeks before that comes out. You should probably spend at least some of that doing preemptive damage control.

Somewhere in the distance I hear a trainwreck in progress. You wouldn't know anything about that, tho, I'm sure.

What is wrong with these sheep? Year after year. Don't they read the old threads? Jeez.

"Out of respect" good answer. Too bad I'm not buying it unless can tell me how I was a threat to you as a newbie in round 3 :d lol

Sorry! Had to make it believable since people know you and I talk, and you're smart enough to get yourself out of it.

It's official... I'm going to have to vote out conklin one of these days

I heard tere's a special place in Heaven for all of God's lost little creatures. Right next to the mashed potatos.

you bastard, you have 4 of them already convinced of that

I'm still trying to figure out how the eight of you managed to piss off people so equally. Well, almost equally.

Mediator12
04-01-2009, 12:38 PM
LOL I kinda forgot about that little survivor moment

Not everyone can live long in this game. Someone, and in this game many people, get voted off every round. People have to get voted off every round. Lets say that again, "People get voted off every round".

Some people try and play one round at a time and will do anything to survive. Some people look ahead and will work towards being the winner even if they get voted off.

And then, there is dortoh. The guy who does both :notworthy:

Mediator12
04-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Survivor Reps for Dortoh and others:

LOl you are evil aren't you.

ill spend the night with you big daddy

So are you working with anyone?

See, i was trying to do the same thing with some one else..but nooo they think they are too HOLY for these shenanigans

baja just told me he voted for me. I was just blowing smoke about YOUR team ....

These people are insane this year! Hope things are holding up for you.

ARE you INSANE! No way you can take out Conklin and ARK in one roundÖ.

Why did you vote me off ???

I am not a proud man... ;D

You stupid bastard, you could have screwed gunns or amesj and lived to tell about it

How did you get both of them? Damn it that totally screws the rest of us!

This place sucks...

hahahaha bet he was pissed

Goad 'em on! All of 'em.

My favorite is in Bold. Like I would EVER work with anyone in this game. I only work with EVERYONE or not at all ;D

alkemical
04-01-2009, 12:54 PM
oh trust me when the final votes are tallied - some are going to be pissed.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 12:57 PM

See, i was trying to do the same thing with some one else..but nooo they think they are too HOLY for these shenanigans

baja just told me he voted for me. I was just blowing smoke about YOUR team ....

You stupid bastard, you could have screwed gunns or amesj and lived to tell about it

This place sucks...

Goad 'em on! All of 'em.

My favorite is in Bold. Like I would EVER work with anyone in this game. I only work with EVERYONE or not at all ;D

I have a pretty good idea what whoever that was was talking about Ha!

alkemical
04-01-2009, 01:03 PM
some of the rep i got:

mother****ing OMMMMMM I know I've said this before... But I laugh everytime I read that.

That was so good it almost made me cum.

You have no idea how epic that was. You live pretty close, so I just want to make sure that's not MY liver you're talking about!

Dude, I already printed your post and am going to frame it. PLEASE consider putting it in the next edition of Mirror.

Not vote me my ass! Well played I like your mercenary style.

CBF1 is f'ing livid

****in sell out

CBF1 ass kissing time, Sorry for the comment in the other room. What was saying is that your voting style is style is unstable. Since you voted for me, then I never knew who you would vote for.

Actually I was asked to vote for you to save someone, and not by ApaOps. I was originally going to go for Conklin. Did you read the stuff on the site Conklin posted. WOW!

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Less than one hour remaining. I have votes from nineteen players and three audience members. And I'm telling you, this is going to go down to the wire with two of the finalists.

If you haven't voted, get er done.

I'll get out the final vote, bucket lists, and blackout round tallies by about 4PM MST.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Less than one hour remaining. I have votes from nineteen players and three audience members. And I'm telling you, this is going to go down to the wire with two of the finalists.

If you haven't voted, get er done.

I'll get out the final vote, bucket lists, and blackout round tallies by about 4PM MST.

Thanks for the heads up

See you all in the fall Ha!

Eldorado
04-01-2009, 01:19 PM
ameJ asked me to drop this off:

http://www.keypad.org/bunnies/Boil1(10sec).jpg

Amej is a sweetheart. Really like that guy. I know he's pissed right now. I'm hoping we can kiss and make up after the game is over. :peace:

alkemical
04-01-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm a bit of a necro - i'll **** you when you're dead.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm a bit of a necro - i'll **** you when you're dead.

To be honest if you are going to **** me I'd prefer it after I die.

Just saying

TheDave
04-01-2009, 01:30 PM

This place sucks...

Goad 'em on! All of 'em.

How'd that work out for you... ;D

Eldorado
04-01-2009, 01:31 PM
That's a good point.

I know what it's called when you **** something dead, but what is it called when you get ****ed by something dead?

TheDave
04-01-2009, 01:33 PM
That's a good point.

I know what it's called when you **** something dead, but what is it called when you get ****ed by something dead?

Survivor

Old Dude
04-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Flashback to previous winner's circle.

TD30: Survivor II:

http://blog.cleveland.com/world_impact/2008/08/large_Feet%20Yeti.jpg

Mile High Shack: Survivor III:

http://libertypeaklodge.typepad.com/headquarters/images/2008/03/29/zombie_bunny_3.jpg

baja
04-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Did Shack do that photo for the game that is too f'n funny.

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Final Death Lists:

DHALLBLOWS: falconer, sircyennek81, arkansas bronco, broncobiv, baja, ghwk, thedave.

BAJA: conklin, dhallblows, amesj523, apaops5, td30, broncosteven, rusty shackleford.

SURESHOT: conklin, arkansas bronco, dhallblows, missingnumber7, gwhk, vancejohnson82, falconer.

VANCEJOHNSON82: conkline, apaops5, dhallblows, broncobiv, gunns, td30, gwhk.

KAMAKAZI_KAL: babronco, ludo21, dhallblows, gwhk, sureshot, rusty shackleford, cbs1177.

BRONCO YODA: broncobiv, dhallblows, sureshot, bowtown, rusty shackleford, sircyennek81, kamakazi_kal.

BOWTOWN: orange&blue; dhallblows; kamkazi_kal; dbroncos4life; broncobiv; ghwk; td30.

CBF1: ghwk; bronco yoda; td30; rusty shackleford; sureshot; cbf1 (that's correct - himself); and conklin.

BRONCOSTEVEN: falconer; dhblows; sirhcyennek81; vancejohnson82; bronco yoda; dbroncos4life; thereverend.

DORTOH: vancejohnson82; broncobiv; orange&blue; babronco; kamakazi-kal; ghawk; bfoflcommish.

LUDO21: broncosteven; dhallblows; ghwk; bronco yoda; broncobiv; sureshot; bowtown.

AMESJ523: sirhcyennek81; sureshot; broncobuff; bronco yoda; baja; arkansas bronco; dhallblows.

GUNNS: broncosteven; sirhcyennek81; ghwk; rusty shackleford; conklin; bronco yoda; ludo21.

ORANGE&BLUE: ghawk; broncosteven; dhallblows; kamakazi_kal; sirhcyennek81; rusty shackleford; broncobiv.

APAOPS5: arkansas bronco; td30; dbroncos4life; amesj523; dortoh; cbf1; baja.

GHWK: cbf1; apaops5; dortoh; baja; amesj523; conklin; thedave.

THEREVEREND: baja; dbroncos4life; broncosteven; babronco; bronco yoda; amesj523; sirhcyennek.

CBS1177: bronco yoda; sureshot; babronco; ghwk; td30; amesj523 (and one pending).

JCMELWAY: dhallblows; ghwk; bowtown; sureshot; orange&blue; babronco; kamakazi_kal.

BRONCOBIV: amesj523; bowtown; broncobuff; bronco yoda; conklin; falconer; ludo21.

ARKANSAS BRONCO: mediator12; cbf1; falconer; cbs1177; dortoh; apaops5; thedave.

MEDIATOR12: broncobiv; bronco yoda; baja; dbroncos4life; bfoflcommish; ghwk; dhallblows.

BFOFLCOMMISH: apaops5; bronco yoda; bronocbiv; cbs1177; arkansas bronco; broncosteven; dhallblows.

CONKLIN: dhallblows; kamakazi_kal; amesj523; rusty shackleford; dbroncos4life; td30; apaops05.

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Final Life Lists:

DHALLBLOWS: broncosteven, apaops5, broncobuff, vancejohnson82, conklin, orange&blue, cbf1.

BAJA: thereverend, thedave, ludo21, gunns, falconer, dortoh, mediator12.

SURESHOT: thereverend, cbf1, thedave, dortoh, amesj523, mediator12, apaops5.

VANCEJOHNSON82: dortoh, mediator12, bowtown, jcmelway, missingnumber7, thereverend, broncobuff.

KAMAKAZI_KAL: thereverend, conklin, gunns, cbf1, thedave, orange&blue, dbroncos4life.

BRONCO YODA: arkansas bronco, cbs1177, dortoh, apaops5, cbf1, jcmelway, dbroncos4life.

BOWTOWN: doroth; mediator12; baja; falconer; conklin; amesj523; gunns.

CBF1: thereverend; dortoh; gunns; apaops5; mediator12; broncobuff; broncosteven.

BRONCOSTEVEN: conklin; dortoh; thedave; baja; sureshot; arkansas bronco; cbf1.

DORTOH: thedave; td30; apaops5; mediator12; arkansas bronco; cbf1; cbs1177.

LUDO21: thereverend; thedave; dortoh; apaOps5; gunns; baja; [and one pending].

AMESJ523: thereverend; thedave; broncobiv; dortoh; cbf1; bfoflcommish; gunns.

THE REVEREND: conklin; thedave; cbf1; apaops5; sureshot; orange&blue; mediator12.

ORANGE&BLUE: thedave; bfoflcommish; apaops5; mediator12; thereverend; falconer; amesj523.

GUNNS: amesj523; apaops5; mediator12; falconer; thedave; cbf1; dortoh.

GHWK: gunns; jcmelway; mediator12; falconer; broncobiv; rusty shackleford; thereverend.

APAOPS5: thedave; cbs1177; conklin; jcmelway; falconer; bronco yoda; broncobiv.

ARKANSAS BRONCO: conklin; jcmelway; gunns; baja; dbroncos4life; amesj523; td30.

CBS1177: apaops5; dortoh; thedave; jcmelway; ludo21; gunns; arkansas bronco.

JCMELWAY: ludo21; thedave; apaops5; mediator12; gunns; arkansas bronco; dortoh.

BRONCOBIV: arkansas bronco; babronco; thereverend; cbf1; cbs1177; dortoh; mediator12.

MEDIATOR12: thedave; conklin; ludo21; jcmelway; apaops5; dortoh; td30.

BFOFLCOMMISH: thereverend; baja; amesj532; thedave; mediator12; broncobuff; dortoh.

CONKLIN: thereverend; broncobuff; falconer; bfoflcomish; gunns; jcmelway; missingnumber7.

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Round 4 Blackout Round

TheReverend - sirhcyennek81 (x2)
sirhcyennek81 - CBF1 (x1)
CBF1 - DHallblows (x2)
orange&blue - vancejohnson82 (x2)
TheDave - ghwk(x1); DHallblows (x1)
SureShot - BroncoBuff(x2)
Arkansas Bronco -ghwk(x1); DHallblows (x1)
bowtown - sirhcyennek81 (x2)
cbs1177 - ghwk(x1); DHallblows (x1)
Conklin - ghwk(x1); DHallblows (x1)
ludo21 - No Vote
gunns - sirhcyennek81(x1); TheReverend(x1)
DHallblows - BroncoBuff(x2)
missingnumber7 - No Vote
bfoflcommish - BroncoBuff(x2)
ghwk - sirhcyennek81 (x2)
JCMElway - BroncoBuff(x1)
amesj523 -TheDave (x1); TheReverend (x1)
ApaOps5 -ghwk(x1); DHallblows (x1)
vancejohnson82 -ghwk(x1)
kamakazi_kal - No Vote
Dortoh - ghwk(x1); DHallblows (x1)
Falconer - ghwk(x1); DHallblows (x1)
Mediator12 - BroncoBuff(x2)
BroncoBuff - No Vote
Bronco Yoda - ghwk(x1); DHallblows (x1)
Broncobiv - Dortoh (x2).

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Round 7 Blackout Round

TheReverend - cbs1177; TheDave
CBF1 - ApaOps5 (X2)
orange&blue - TheDave (X2)
TheDave - ApaOps5 (X2)
SureShot - cbs1177; TheDave
bowtown - cbs1177; TheDave
cbs1177 - ApaOps5 (X2)
ludo21 - TheReverend (X2)
gunns - TheDave; CBF1
bfoflcommish - CBF1; TheDave
JCMElway - CBF1; TheDave
amesj523 - TheReverend; cbs1177; ApaOps5
ApaOps5 - TheDave (X2)
vancejohnson82 - cbs1177 (X2)
Dortoh - CBF1 (X2)
Falconer - CBF1; cbs1177
Bronco Yoda - cbs1177 (X2)
Broncobiv - CBF1 (X2)

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Round 8 Hidden Votes

TheReverend - ludo21 (x2)
orange&blue - ludo21 (x2)
SureShot - ApaOps5 (x2)
bowtown - vancejohnson82 (x2)
ludo21 - gunns (x2)
gunns - amesJ523 (x2)
bfoflcommish - amesJ523 (x2)
JCMElway - amesJ523 (x2)
amesj523 - ApaOps5 (x2)
ApaOps5 - amesJ523 (x2)
vancejohnson82 - None.
Dortoh - ludo21 (x2)
Falconer - amesJ523 (x2)
Bronco Yoda - oops*
Broncobiv - vancejohnson82 (x2)

*attempted to abstain from a public vote, thereby nullifying his private vote.

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 02:21 PM
And your Survivor VI FINAL VOTE:
http://www.shafe.co.uk/crystal/images/lshafe/Jamin_Brenn_and_his_share_of_the_spoils_1893.jpg

Participant Votes:
bfoflcommish - JCMElway
Dhallblows - bowtown
Broncobiv - bowtown
cbs1177 - JCMElway
Rusty Shackleford - JCMElway
TheDave - JCMElway
CBF1 - JCMElway
JCMElway - JCMElway
Dortoh - JCMElway
gunns - JCMElway
amesj523 - JCMElway
orange&blue - orange&blue
bowtown - bowtown
SureShot - bowtown
TheReverend - orange&blue
vancejohnson82 - JCMElway
Arkansas Bronco - CBF1
Falconer - JCMElway
Conklin - orange&blue
ApaOps5 - JCMElway

And from the Audience:
Jens1893 - JCMElway (X2)
The Wraith - JCMElway (X2)
Broncochica - JCMElway (X2)

FINAL ROUND VOTE TALLY:

18 - JCMElway
4 - bowtown
3 - orange&blue

Congratulations, JCMElway!
http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/elway.jpg

Old Dude
04-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Speech! Speech!

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Looking back at the votes all game and oddly it appears I never missed my mark :)

Congrats JCM and team well you know who you are ;)

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Thanks Old Dude for putting it together - again. You guys can't imagine how much work he has to do to make it happen. And I hear the pay sucks. :)

Conklin
04-01-2009, 02:30 PM
some rep excerpts:

classic. Great game!
HA that was one huge misunderstanding, bad info to me and it sent Ark through the roof!
Regardless of who "wins" that was the best "Survivor" performance of all time. Period.
fun game!!
predict the dead for me.
I didn't vote for you
I gotta bust on you once in awhile so nobody sees us together
I can't wait to see your vote.
If you really want to PO him, use the word "impotent" - - ghosts hate that.
LMAO That was better than anything I found
Well, you could always start a special forum forthe ghosts to do their plotting. On second thought, probably not a good idea. Tell you one thing. Ghosts get lonely. They love to vent. Give 'em a sympathetic ear and you're halfway home.
you are putting a scare into most players.... yet turning on Sirhyarcky
Masterful job, so far! How long before the herd gets nervous?
I will have to email you a link of some chick deep throating a large sauge and one chick ****ing a bunch of banana's with both holes.
Is baja on your **** list?
Jesus, I'm impressed.
CBF1 & BroncoBuff. CBF1 contacted me about needing his help then didn't get back to me. So i figured...WTF why not.
I didn't vote for you
so what's my login info & password?
Don't ****
dirty boy drunk posting rocks
are you in charge?
well, at least it explains why you walk funny
Now, who do you want out of the game?

OBF1
04-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Woohooo I got a vote... Count it, scoreboard.

2 less votes than Orange and Blue and 3 less than Bowtown.

Looks like I got 4th place :thumbs:

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 02:45 PM
How'd that work out for you... ;D

Had we not miscounted he'd probably be about to win.

OBF1
04-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Okay

Who in the wide world of sports played the Wraith???

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 02:47 PM

Yep one miscalculation and Med was toast. That sucked ass

TheDave
04-01-2009, 02:50 PM

Would've, could've, should've...

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Okay

You say "played" as if you think The Wraith is not a real person?

TheDave
04-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Okay

That would be me...

bowtown
04-01-2009, 02:59 PM
And so it goes. I received almost no votes in this last round, but almost no votes in any of the others. I guess you can just call me Mr. Irrelevant. At least Iím consistent thoughÖ consistently better than almost all of the rest of you at this game. Did I wheel and deal and backstab all game long? No, I didnít have to. There were a few of us that figured out we were betting on the right horse very early and two of us rode it all the way to the finish line. You call that not playing the game, I call it winning the game (or almost winning). Donít like it? Too bad Iíll be drinking champagne on the medal podium while the rest of you are crying in your cups of wine made from the sourest of grapes over in Wraiths lounge.

All this said there are some major props that need to go out to some people who I never would have gotten here without, one especially. Those people know who they are and I know who all of them are, even if we didnít speak at all during the game. The rest of you can drop deadÖ oh wait you already did. It was my pleasure.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.orangemane.com/BB/ /><o:p></o:p>
<FONT face=<font size=" /><o:p></o:p>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>A final huge thanks to Old Dude for putting together a really great game. Iíll be back for more. Until then, if anyone needs me, Iíll be over on the secret Noob message boards.
<o:p></o:p>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Sincerely,
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>bowtown
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Mr. Irrelevant
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Ps. Conklin, Iím still having trouble accessing that thing. Can you make sure itís functioning properly?

Q
04-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Congratulations to all on a game well played. And thanks to our esteemed hosts, DomCasual and Old Dude.

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Would've, could've, should've...

I didn't miscount on you, big boy. :kiss:

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Congratulations to all on a game well played. And thanks to our esteemed hosts, DomCasual and Old Dude.

Well it's definitely not TheDave or Dom... they would've thrown in a self-congratulatory "well-hung" as an adjective for themselves.

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 03:13 PM
And so it goes. I received almost no votes in this last round, but almost no votes in any of the others. I guess you can just call me Mr. Irrelevant. At least Iím consistent thoughÖ consistently better than almost all of the rest of you at this game. Did I wheel and deal and backstab all game long? No, I didnít have to. There were a few of us that figured out we were betting on the right horse very early and two of us rode it all the way to the finish line. You call that not playing the game, I call it winning the game (or almost winning). Donít like it? Too bad Iíll be drinking champagne on the medal podium while the rest of you are crying in your cups of wine made from the sourest of grapes over in Wraiths lounge.

All this said there are some major props that need to go out to some people who I never would have gotten here without, one especially. Those people know who they are and I know who all of them are, even if we didnít speak at all during the game. The rest of you can drop deadÖ oh wait you already did. It was my pleasure.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.orangemane.com/BB/ /><o:p></o:p>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>A final huge thanks to Old Dude for putting together a really great game. Iíll be back for more. Until then, if anyone needs me, Iíll be over on the secret Noob message boards.
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Ps. Conklin, Iím still having trouble accessing that thing. Can you make sure itís functioning properly?

Game's over. Discretion isn't really important at this point

bowtown
04-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Game's over. Discretion isn't really important at this point

:rofl: Glorywhore ;)

Rev is the true winner here. There I said it.

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Some of my favorite REP comments:

I had to do it. I know CBF and Dave will appriciate the retardness of my actions
you complete me.
We're thinking about voting Old Dude this round. You game?
Word association. Viking. Prostate. Artificial limb.
Your V6 camero sucked.... I know...i had one too....
i wish we had someone like you in the white house
do you get alot of people calling you a golden god?
I think Oleg is Hotrod, or Pez
Im sitting outside your window right now.
You are dumb sonofwhore!
If you werent Mormon Id set you up with my uncle.
Dude - baja and Ark are doin it with each other. At least thats what I heard.
Do you ever dress up in frilly things? Just wondering.
Stupid DUMBSKY!
Crazy question, but could you tell me if dortoh has voted yet?
Do you only count the first PM vote you get, or do you count the last?
hey, be honst. Is Pat Bowlen the wraith?

DomCasual
04-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Well it's definitely not TheDave or Dom... they would've thrown in a self-congratulatory "well-hung" as an adjective for themselves.

Pfft. Whatever. That's like saying "Big Giant," or "Smart Genius" - self-explanatory, in other words.

Hotrod
04-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Some of my favorite REP comments:

I had to do it. I know CBF and Dave will appriciate the retardness of my actions
you complete me.
We're thinking about voting Old Dude this round. You game?
Word association. Viking. Prostate. Artificial limb.
Your V6 camero sucked.... I know...i had one too....
i wish we had someone like you in the white house
do you get alot of people calling you a golden god?
I think Oleg is Hotrod, or Pez
Im sitting outside your window right now.
You are dumb sonofwhore!
If you werent Mormon Id set you up with my uncle.
Dude - baja and Ark are doin it with each other. At least thats what I heard.
Do you ever dress up in frilly things? Just wondering.
Stupid DUMBSKY!
Crazy question, but could you tell me if dortoh has voted yet?
Do you only count the first PM vote you get, or do you count the last?
hey, be honst. Is Pat Bowlen the wraith?

Apparently I was wrong Ha!

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Favorite survivor rep quote (From Hotrod):

Hey quite putting my name on **** Ha!

Background on that:
Conklin in his secret forum floated my name to get taken out because he had a mild case of paranoia that I had something going on in this game. His post about me was then leaked directly to me.

I took the post, doctored a PM with Conklin saying that in it, and then played it off like I obviously didn't believe the false PM. Helped build trust with Conklin, and some paranoia with his other "team" until we brought him down a couple days later.

The point is, Hotrod hadn't signed onto our team yet, so to me, he was still the enemy, so instead of doctoring CBF or TheDave's name onto it, I put Hotrod's.

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Now that the game's over I want to give some credits:

bowtown, SureShot, and orange&blue. you guys came up huge, especially in the trust department and were reliable on a daily basis. I'm EXTREMELY happy at least two of you got to the final 3... though I was SURE keeping you guys downlow would get all 3 in.

apa and med. we started planning from before day one, and they taught me a ridiculous amount fast and helped curb my innate blood thirst. I, or my fireteam, obviously wouldn't have gone nearly as far without you guys. My biggest regret in this game was miscounting the day Mediator got voted off. We were soooooo close and could've had it locked in, but Med wanted to take the fall for Amesj and Gunns.

and of course Hotrod. After the target got placed on Apa, we needed another inside man. no one could've done the job better.

Also thanks to Falconer and JCM, although you two were more of Apa's guys than mine.

Honorable mentions:
Broncobiv
bfoflcommish
vance
(sorry, you 3)
gunns, despite leaking everything we ever fed you
amesjosh, despite giving me a headache on a daily basis from your sheer unpredictability

Also to:
TheDave and CBF for the most transparent and fun blackout round ever. Close fight, but I did tell you.

Everyone else:
:spit:

theAPAOps5
04-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Good game to everyone.

DHallblows
04-01-2009, 04:05 PM
JCM's speech should include a thank you to Fort Collin's Comcast internet from stopping me from making the vote that would've Killed JCM in the Ghost Round...

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Good game to everyone.

Likewise, Nick. We done good, along with the rest of our team! ^5

Thanks a ton, again.

SureShot
04-01-2009, 04:13 PM
So which color was our team again?

Eldorado
04-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Congrats JMC.

Good game everyone, that was fun.

Eldorado
04-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Amesj:

:kiss:

Can we make up now?

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 04:22 PM
So which color was our team again?

Started Gold. Ended red. For being covered in the blood of our victims.

TheDave
04-01-2009, 04:46 PM
I didn't miscount on you, big boy. :kiss:

You didn't win either... ;)

baja
04-01-2009, 04:48 PM
LOL ;d

OBF1
04-01-2009, 04:49 PM
That would be me...
asshole :spit:

OBF1
04-01-2009, 04:50 PM

Who in the hell are you..Did you play the game???

TheDave
04-01-2009, 04:53 PM
a-hole :spit:

TheDave... TheWraith... I thought more people would of figured it out. ;D

OBF1
04-01-2009, 04:56 PM
I want my 19 votes back.... OD, hit TheDave hard with them please.

TheReverend
04-01-2009, 05:00 PM
You didn't win either... ;)

Who cares? I abandoned all hope of winning by coming into the open in the blackout round by tugging on your strings to draw fire until you guys actually tried to split votes!

Then when you realized you didn't have enough and tried to re-focus on Apa. It was too late and I got 3!

Ha!

Beautiful round.

TheDave
04-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Who cares?

Judging by your response... you still do

Better luck next year :thumbsup:

bowtown
04-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Who in the hell are you..Did you play the game???

Yep. A lot longer than you did, too.

gunns
04-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Now that the game's over I want to give some credits:

bowtown, SureShot, and orange&blue. you guys came up huge, especially in the trust department and were reliable on a daily basis. I'm EXTREMELY happy at least two of you got to the final 3... though I was SURE keeping you guys downlow would get all 3 in.

apa and med. we started planning from before day one, and they taught me a ridiculous amount fast and helped curb my innate blood thirst. I, or my fireteam, obviously wouldn't have gone nearly as far without you guys. My biggest regret in this game was miscounting the day Mediator got voted off. We were soooooo close and could've had it locked in, but Med wanted to take the fall for Amesj and Gunns.

and of course Hotrod. After the target got placed on Apa, we needed another inside man. no one could've done the job better.

Also thanks to Falconer and JCM, although you two were more of Apa's guys than mine.

Honorable mentions:
Broncobiv
bfoflcommish
vance
(sorry, you 3)
gunns, despite leaking everything we ever fed you
amesjosh, despite giving me a headache on a daily basis from your sheer unpredictability

Also to:
TheDave and CBF for the most transparent and fun blackout round ever. Close fight, but I did tell you.

Everyone else:
:spit:

Thanks to Mediator and if I was leaking stuff, others were obviously leaking also.

theAPAOps5
04-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Gunns I am glad you and I got to chatting so we could clear up some apparent issues in regards to our posts.

gunns
04-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Gunns I am glad you and I got to chatting so we could clear up some apparent issues in regards to our posts.

Me too.

Old Dude
04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
My favorite editorial comment received:

Screw appeasing a ghost.

23 enemies down, lost 1 teammate. Control the entire final eight.

I already won.

JCMElway x 1
Falconer x 1

And on the pedestal these words appear:
My name is Ozymandius, King of Kings,
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

theAPAOps5
04-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Hey Old Dude thanks for this year it was so much fun. I hope you were convinced to continue this tradition after thinking about ending it last year. I officially announce my retirement from this crazy game.

But I hope you continue to run this thing and next year I hope to be your assistant.

cbs1177
04-01-2009, 08:00 PM
congrats Jason. I truly loved my pm before the final vote. I posted it on the fridge.

Old Dude
04-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Hey Old Dude thanks for this year it was so much fun. I hope you were convinced to continue this tradition after thinking about ending it last year. I officially announce my retirement from this crazy game.

But I hope you continue to run this thing and next year I hope to be your assistant.

By this time next year, maybe I'll have more time - so I can play! (Under some assumed name, of course!)

theAPAOps5
04-01-2009, 08:05 PM
If you want to play let me know I will run it if need be. But then again I doubt I will be around much myself to devote the effort needed.

But seriously, thanks for the diversion and the fun. Even if a psycho inbred hick from Arkansas can't separate life from a game I still enjoyed myself.

Yes Ark Psycho that was directed at your sad pathetic ass. :)