PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR VI: Death by Sandbox

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

SureShot
03-30-2009, 03:31 PM
So lets say for example I get all the votes do I win ???

Dortoh is going to Shoot the Moon!

Hotrod
03-30-2009, 03:42 PM
Actually... yes it is.

By the way, can we get a list of who's won this thing before.

Might be helpful to the selection committee... well, except for Hotrod that is.

http://www.pressx2select.com/blah/blah.png

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 03:52 PM

Its blah blah next.

Punisher
03-30-2009, 03:56 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hzj5XtDnYP4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hzj5XtDnYP4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here's some Pat for the remaining Survivors :)

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Pat eh? Funny this is the song that always was in my head before eact voting round.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmQVWH9u8Xo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmQVWH9u8Xo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Punisher
03-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Pat eh? Funny this is the song that always was in my head before eact voting round.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmQVWH9u8Xo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmQVWH9u8Xo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LMAO Ha! Ha! It will be very funny seeing a Boxing or a UFC fighter come down the ramp with that song.

Falconer
03-30-2009, 04:24 PM
I sent all 13 of mine towards you too.

That's ok, I knew you were going. ;p

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 04:26 PM
That's ok, I knew you were going. ;p

I ****ING HATE THIS GAME!!!!

SureShot
03-30-2009, 05:17 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGPQVUJqq0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Falconer
03-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Ok, I have my anti-vote strategy in place. Phase one: A vote for me is a vote for creationism (TheDave).

Falconer
03-30-2009, 07:11 PM
A vote for me is a vote for male chauvanism (gunns).

Falconer
03-30-2009, 07:14 PM
A vote for me is a vote against idiotic unpatriotic people living in baja (baja).

Falconer
03-30-2009, 07:17 PM
A vote for me is a vote for prohibition. (well hopefully that will take care of the rest of you).

Conklin
03-30-2009, 07:41 PM
A vote for me is a vote for prohibition. (well hopefully that will take care of the rest of you).

**** **** ****, all my personalities will no longer vote 4 u

baja
03-30-2009, 07:54 PM
A vote for me is a vote against idiotic unpatriotic people living in baja (baja).

Dude I am FOR idiotic unpatriotic people living in Baja so now I have to vote against you.

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 08:08 PM

I tried to plea with the cast during season three and they still tossed me out. Or was that season four?

Falconer
03-30-2009, 08:14 PM
I tried to plea with the cast during season three and they still tossed me out. Or was that season four?

Not a plea, this is a coordinated campaign effort. :)

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Not a plea, this is a coordinated campaign effort. :)

Well try it sober I was wasted.

cbs1177
03-30-2009, 08:16 PM

Man have you know pride. never beg just get even. !Booya!

Falconer
03-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Dude I am FOR idiotic unpatriotic people living in Baja so now I have to vote against you.

This isn' t a vote against someone baja you are voting for someone. :D

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Man have you know pride. never beg just get even. !Booya!

I also tried that a few years ago and it too didn't work. I would bet that had something to do with me getting tossed this year too.

bowtown
03-30-2009, 09:02 PM
http://www.poster-paradise.com/system/webshop/showpic.php3?id=9653

theAPAOps5
03-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Uh bowtown you don't have to place text in an image tag for it to be seen. You know that right?

bowtown
03-30-2009, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=ApaOps5;2358711]yES THAnks. I DO KNOw how to work THE INTERnet.[/QUOTE

theAPAOps5
03-30-2009, 09:05 PM
:spit:

obviously you don't!

TheDave
03-30-2009, 09:08 PM

This is my first time doing the ghost thing... This is much more fun ;D

OBF1
03-30-2009, 09:11 PM
The weight of all these votes are killing me :)

TheDave
03-30-2009, 09:23 PM
The weight of all these votes are killing me :)

I feel ya'... It's amazing how many extras people will give you if you mention the right name ;D

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 09:28 PM
what other ghosts are talking to you guys? Even dead I'm getting boned.

TheDave
03-30-2009, 09:34 PM
what other ghosts are talking to you guys? Even dead I'm getting boned.

Sorry boss, but some of them are trying to vote you out again. ;D

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 09:36 PM
Sorry boss, but some of them are trying to vote you out again. ;D

Damn it Dave you said you could protect me! You told me you would bring balance back to the force! You were the chosen one!

TheDave
03-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Damn it Dave you said you could protect me! You told me you would bring balance back to the force! You were the chosen one!

I lie... A lot

Sorry...

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 09:40 PM
I lie... A lot

Sorry...

thats a understatement. Out of everyone here I trust you the least but atleast I know youre lying to me. ;D

TheDave
03-30-2009, 09:41 PM
thats a understatement. Out of everyone here I trust you the least but atleast I know youre lying to me. ;D

Hey, at least I'm consistant ;D

cbs1177
03-30-2009, 09:48 PM
I have empty my pm box sorry for the inconvenience of others

Bronco Yoda
03-30-2009, 09:55 PM
So, who we voting for again? Apa, Rev or dortoh?

http://hillbuzz.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dungeons_and_dorks.jpg

cbs1177
03-30-2009, 10:01 PM
nope JCMElway that bastard or Dortoh

Bronco Yoda
03-30-2009, 10:11 PM
nope JCMElway that bastard or Dortoh

Well, how we gonna spread the vote out now? Maybe they'll make one last spread sheet for us. Hilarious!

cbs1177
03-30-2009, 10:14 PM
if some one will pm me the willed votes we can organize else it is all up for grabs

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Well, how we gonna spread the vote out now? Maybe they'll make one last spread sheet for us. Hilarious!

Math is hard.

Bronco Yoda
03-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Math is hard.

apparently so is sarcasm :rofl:

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 10:32 PM
apparently so is sarcasm :rofl:

I don't understand.

Bronco Yoda
03-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Hilarious!

DBroncos4life
03-30-2009, 10:34 PM
****ing newbs and there hip hop.

OBF1
03-31-2009, 12:19 AM
Conklin is setting up another board for us to use for the ghost round. :LOL:

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 12:28 AM
don't tell me.....let me guess.... dortoh, Apa, Rev, & JCMElway get to SECRETLY watch in the background again and pull strings...

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 12:35 AM
don't tell me.....let me guess.... dortoh, Apa, Rev, & JCMElway get to SECRETLY watch in the background again and pull strings...

I'm a little flattered, but I haven't pulled any strings since Survivor IV, when I helped out with the newbie insurrection.

DHallblows
03-31-2009, 12:48 AM
We are afraid to live, but scared to die
Inderpal Bahra

Broncobiv
03-31-2009, 12:58 AM
Some say there should be elegance in death. There should be grace. There should be poetic reverence. Well I say **** that. You know how my death is gonna go? It's gonna go with a boom. A boom upon all the **** suckers who decided to **** me raw with no lube...and in my mind, that is a pretty short list.

So to the wondertwin combo of Rev and Apa, here's a simple message: Go **** yourselves. I was doing just fine on my own. Voting as peacefully as one can vote, with random targets and no true plan or alliance in place. And then one fateful round comes along and I'm approached by TheRev...the offer seems good, although I am expectedly wary. This late in the game, it's doubtful that you should trust anyone offering a safe haven. But knowing that flying solo would probably cost me my life eventually anyway, I decided to join up with the alliance.

Things went smoothly for two rounds. Seven and eight trucked along without a hitch. In fact, round 7 went so well that because of MY vote, Rev's b**** (AKA Apa...or is it the other way around?), was saved from elimination as my votes sent CBF1 into the abyss by one measly vote ahead of Apa. So grateful was Rev for his newly-found allegiance by me that he PMed to me, "On behalf of Apa and I, I wanted to thank you for your assistance this round. We wouldn't have been able to do and stay in tact. Your assistance will NOT be forgotten."

Sooo...of course you meant to say, "Your assistance will NOT be forgotten until one round from now when we shall proceed to bend you over the coffee table and fist-ram your unsuspecting brown eye with all the vigor and contempt of a sadomasochist pulverizing an unsuspecting anal virgin. That is what you meant to say, isn't it? Because that sure is how it came across.

I could've been quite the asset to whatever alliance you were clinging to. I would have been the prefect compliment to a 2 or 3-man team, flying under the radar as I did for so long. But instead, you decided to cast me aside like a cheap hooker after using me for two rounds of sick fun. You're welcome for saving Apa from death. You're welcome for not relaying any sensitive information to anybody. You're welcome for offering my services to you late in the game where they would be the most beneficial, after laying the solid groundwork for a well-played game by myself up until that point. Yes, you're welcome. And **** you. **** you for ****ing me.

Rev and Apa, or Apa and Rev (I can never keep straight which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher)...why don't you both go choke on a nice fat dong. In fact, why don't you both go choke on MY nice fat dong, to be more specific. To use me, abuse me, and discard me like a ****ing tampon during one of you b****es' time of the month, is simply appalling. I suppose I should instead say, well played sirs, well played. But instead, I'm going to say, **** you sirs, **** you.

May your a-holes never know the peace and serenity of a solid **** again. May your tongues never experience the succulence of freshly-picked fruit without the hint of dark, dank schlong during the aftertaste. May your eyes never gaze upon the beauty of a sunset ever again, until you atone for the horrifying travesties you've inflicted upon your fellow survivors. May your feet never feel the wonder of freshly-cut grass until first being singed and blistered by the hottest coals from the fire upon which you callously cast me, without regard, into oblivion.

Rev and Apa. Evil incarnate. You co******ing douche bags deserve whatever horrible fate comes to you. And I will do all in my power to deliver that fate. Congratulations for making it one round farther in the game. Unfortunately, you will not finish the game. You will die, as you deserve to, in a flaming heap of **** and vengeance. My vitriol knows no bounds, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you do not finish this race first. You will stumble, you will fall, and you will perish into the deepest crevice leading straight to Hell as Lucifer himself pulls you down to where you deserve to spend your own personal eternity. Enjoy it, you ****s. You've earned it.

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 01:08 AM
:rofl: Bravo :giggle:

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 01:10 AM
Agreed. Great sendoff, biv.

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 01:14 AM
Agreed. Great sendoff, biv.

You're in there too JCME.... don't know why the filter decided tp bleeped you. That must have cost you some serious cigars to TJ :giggle:

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 01:16 AM
Yoda, Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone, I'm flying under the radar!

On a serious note, I think I post enough here to be an active participant in the game and not just try and get through each round by hiding and not being a part of the survivor community. Guys who don't post in the thread, to me, aren't really playing the game and should get voted out.

If I was one of the ghosts this round, I know who my target(s) would be.

Just sayin'.

Q
03-31-2009, 01:19 AM
The ghosts do not sleep tonight.

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 01:24 AM
The ghosts do not sleep tonight.

No, but the Lion does!

And now, so does this sleepy little survivor. I work tomorrow morning, so the first thing I get to do when I'm off is to check and see Survivor results. Either I will be the happy kid on Christmas morning, or the surprised mobster who gets popped in the back of the head just because.

We shall see. But, a top eight finish ain't bad. We'll see how it goes. It's been a fun Survivor regardless.

OBF1
03-31-2009, 02:17 AM
Bang Bang

Q
03-31-2009, 03:41 AM
http://www.prometheus-burning.com/covers/retribution-cover.jpeg

Our current cast of Survivors will each have two votes in this Round Ten:

They are (for your targeting pleasure):

TheReverend
orange&blue
SureShot
bowtown
JCMElway
ApaOps5
Dortoh
Falconer

5 will die.

Voting in Round Ten may begin at any time. All votes must be PMd to Old Dude no later than NOON, Tuesday, March 31. Those five players receiving the most elimination votes in Round Ten will be out of the game.

Kaput.

The three survivors will then battle for first through third places on April Fool's Day. To repeat, we are going to kill five players in Round Ten, based on whoever gets the most elimination votes.

Ghosts also get to vote in this round and have the following "ammunition" (votes) to work with, which may be distributed around the targets in whatever way they want. As you will note, contestants killed earlier in the contest have more votes.

http://www.ghostbustershq.com/egons/staypuft.jpg

BABronco: 15 votes
DBroncos4Life and TD30: 13 votes each.
Baja, Rusty Shackleford and Broncosteven: 11 votes each.
DHallblows, ghwk and BroncBuff: 9 votes each.
Missingnumber7, sirhcyennek81 and kamakazi_kal: 7 votes each.
Conklin, Mediator12 and Arkansas Bronco: 5 votes each.
CBS1177, CBF1 and TheDave: 4 votes each
AmesJ523, Ludo21 and vancejohnson82: 3 votes each
Bronco Yoda, gunns, bfoflcommish and Broncobiv: 2 votes each.

Ghosts may "will" all or part of any of their votes to any other Ghost or Player, by simply PMing that fact to Old Dude. Some already have. Once votes are "willed" they may not be recovered. However, the receiving Ghost (or Player) may pass those, or any portion of them on to anyone else. The deadline for submitting "wills" is 8:00 pm, Denver time, Monday, March 30.

Again, all final "votes" by Players and Ghosts alike are due by Noon, Tuesday, March 31, and must be received by Old Dude.

BEGGING FOR MERCY

Each surviving player in this round 10 will have an important option. They must abide by the same deadlines as everyone else. They may either cast two votes of their own (as related above) ... OR, they may PM Old Dude with their choice to apologize, supplicate, debase themselves and beg for mercy from any one Ghost of their choice. But it must have been a Ghost who they voted against during the Round the Ghost was killed.

This will result in the Player receiving ONE vote and ONLY one vote from that Ghost and all votes otherwise aimed at the player by that particular Ghost will be neutralized and ignored.

None of these actions will be revealed until the final results are posted.

If you are a player who desires to exercise your submission and bootlicking supplication option, you must not only PM me with that choice (and naming the ghost to who you are apologizing) but also with a written apology to said ghost, not less than 20 words, nor more than 100 words in length, stating just what a lowly scum you are and why the ghost should spare you.

Those of you who are unsure how to procede in this regad may contact The Wraith for guidance and the appropiate protocol for snivelling.

No groveling? The audience may be disappointed.

OBF1
03-31-2009, 04:10 AM
But the ghosts are not.. Some of the remaining players know they can not do anything but sit back and take it like a man :)

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 05:43 AM
Some say there should be elegance in death. There should be grace. There should be poetic reverence. Well I say **** that. You know how my death is gonna go? It's gonna go with a boom. A boom upon all the **** suckers who decided to **** me raw with no lube...and in my mind, that is a pretty short list.

So to the wondertwin combo of Rev and Apa, here's a simple message: Go **** yourselves. I was doing just fine on my own. Voting as peacefully as one can vote, with random targets and no true plan or alliance in place. And then one fateful round comes along and I'm approached by TheRev...the offer seems good, although I am expectedly wary. This late in the game, it's doubtful that you should trust anyone offering a safe haven. But knowing that flying solo would probably cost me my life eventually anyway, I decided to join up with the alliance.

Things went smoothly for two rounds. Seven and eight trucked along without a hitch. In fact, round 7 went so well that because of MY vote, Rev's b**** (AKA Apa...or is it the other way around?), was saved from elimination as my votes sent CBF1 into the abyss by one measly vote ahead of Apa. So grateful was Rev for his newly-found allegiance by me that he PMed to me, "On behalf of Apa and I, I wanted to thank you for your assistance this round. We wouldn't have been able to do and stay in tact. Your assistance will NOT be forgotten."

Sooo...of course you meant to say, "Your assistance will NOT be forgotten until one round from now when we shall proceed to bend you over the coffee table and fist-ram your unsuspecting brown eye with all the vigor and contempt of a sadomasochist pulverizing an unsuspecting anal virgin. That is what you meant to say, isn't it? Because that sure is how it came across.

I could've been quite the asset to whatever alliance you were clinging to. I would have been the prefect compliment to a 2 or 3-man team, flying under the radar as I did for so long. But instead, you decided to cast me aside like a cheap hooker after using me for two rounds of sick fun. You're welcome for saving Apa from death. You're welcome for not relaying any sensitive information to anybody. You're welcome for offering my services to you late in the game where they would be the most beneficial, after laying the solid groundwork for a well-played game by myself up until that point. Yes, you're welcome. And **** you. **** you for ****ing me.

Rev and Apa, or Apa and Rev (I can never keep straight which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher)...why don't you both go choke on a nice fat dong. In fact, why don't you both go choke on MY nice fat dong, to be more specific. To use me, abuse me, and discard me like a ****ing tampon during one of you b****es' time of the month, is simply appalling. I suppose I should instead say, well played sirs, well played. But instead, I'm going to say, **** you sirs, **** you.

May your a-holes never know the peace and serenity of a solid **** again. May your tongues never experience the succulence of freshly-picked fruit without the hint of dark, dank schlong during the aftertaste. May your eyes never gaze upon the beauty of a sunset ever again, until you atone for the horrifying travesties you've inflicted upon your fellow survivors. May your feet never feel the wonder of freshly-cut grass until first being singed and blistered by the hottest coals from the fire upon which you callously cast me, without regard, into oblivion.

Rev and Apa. Evil incarnate. You co******ing douche bags deserve whatever horrible fate comes to you. And I will do all in my power to deliver that fate. Congratulations for making it one round farther in the game. Unfortunately, you will not finish the game. You will die, as you deserve to, in a flaming heap of **** and vengeance. My vitriol knows no bounds, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you do not finish this race first. You will stumble, you will fall, and you will perish into the deepest crevice leading straight to Hell as Lucifer himself pulls you down to where you deserve to spend your own personal eternity. Enjoy it, you ****s. You've earned it.

http://dodgebullets.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/who-me-copy.jpg

Eldorado
03-31-2009, 07:15 AM

Wow. Seems upset.

Whats a vitriol?

bfoflcommish
03-31-2009, 07:48 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

i think this may be my fav exit speach ever!!! ever I say!

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 08:00 AM
That by far is the leader in the club house for best **** you very much rant ever.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 08:02 AM
That by far is the leader in the club house for best **** you very much rant ever.

We got oodles of attention in that one, eh, bud?

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 08:12 AM
Yeah we sure did, not sure why either. All I have done is voted how ******** told me.

ghwk
03-31-2009, 08:14 AM

WINNER!!!!

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 08:19 AM

:giggle:

If you only knew the whole story :rofl:

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 08:22 AM

I'm PMing you the voting spread sheet now. Stand by

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 08:25 AM
Bang Bang

http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/623-missed-ball.jpg

alkemical
03-31-2009, 08:50 AM
Bang Bang

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FcVku6bFe-U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FcVku6bFe-U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 09:06 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FcVku6bFe-U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FcVku6bFe-U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Much more applicable and better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaVNfZWBVhQ

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 09:20 AM
http://www.musicmuse.org/jpgs/guitar_thumbs/ghost_riders.jpg

I'm told we're going to have us a lynchin' here pretty quick like.

baja
03-31-2009, 09:32 AM
LOL I see this game drives some crazy or here's what happens when you kill baja

test Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
OK fess up how much Rep... 03-31-2009 04:04 AM CBF1 I love rep so I can do this... according to you anyways
Who is more important... 03-31-2009 04:03 AM CBF1 here you go.... now go kill the rep thread.
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
Offseason fun: Word... 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
So Ghosts..... 03-31-2009 04:01 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:01 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:00 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 04:00 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 03:59 AM CBF1 .
Offseason fun: Word... 03-31-2009 03:59 AM CBF1 .
If one of them has to... 03-31-2009 03:58 AM CBF1 gettin my moneys worth
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:58 AM CBF1 .
If one of them has to... 03-31-2009 03:57 AM CBF1 .
CBS4: Asked to refrain... 03-31-2009 03:57 AM CBF1 .
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:31 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
So what's your poison? 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
One Wold Trade Center... 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Tell Peyton Hillis... 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:28 AM CBF1 .
Tell Peyton Hillis... 03-31-2009 03:28 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
Tiger Wins 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
Tiger Wins 03-31-2009 03:26 AM CBF1 getting my moneys worth
Re set Rep? 03-31-2009 03:21 AM CBF1 Let me irritate you some more
Re set Rep? 03-31-2009 03:21 AM CBF1 Di it and quit whining about it already. Your thread is not needed.

This is just a sample of the neg rep I ot from CBF1 ;D

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 09:39 AM
LOL I see this game drives some crazy or here's what happens when you kill baja

test Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
OK fess up how much Rep... 03-31-2009 04:04 AM CBF1 I love rep so I can do this... according to you anyways
Who is more important... 03-31-2009 04:03 AM CBF1 here you go.... now go kill the rep thread.
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
Offseason fun: Word... 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
So Ghosts..... 03-31-2009 04:01 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:01 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:00 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 04:00 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 03:59 AM CBF1 .
Offseason fun: Word... 03-31-2009 03:59 AM CBF1 .
If one of them has to... 03-31-2009 03:58 AM CBF1 gettin my moneys worth
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:58 AM CBF1 .
If one of them has to... 03-31-2009 03:57 AM CBF1 .
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:31 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
So what's your poison? 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
One Wold Trade Center... 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Tell Peyton Hillis... 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Tell Peyton Hillis... 03-31-2009 03:28 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
Tiger Wins 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
Tiger Wins 03-31-2009 03:26 AM CBF1 getting my moneys worth
Re set Rep? 03-31-2009 03:21 AM CBF1 Let me irritate you some more
Re set Rep? 03-31-2009 03:21 AM CBF1 Di it and quit whining about it already. Your thread is not needed.

This is just a sample of the neg rep I ot from CBF1 ;D

Holy hell Ha!

I off'd him and only got 1

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 09:46 AM
Holy hell Ha!

I off'd him and only got 1

I got a couple positive reps... I think it's because I flat out told him what we were doing and that half of his team wasn't really his.

baja
03-31-2009, 09:50 AM
I got a couple positive reps... I think it's because I flat out told him what we were doing and that half of his team wasn't really his.

LOL I got 2 more pages,The dude had to stay up late ;D

Funny part is he thinks it bothers me

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 09:51 AM

boring :nono:

:)

baja
03-31-2009, 09:52 AM
LOL Here's another page, the dude is sick

Griese 03-29-2009 04:09 PM TDmvp you must it seems to be bothering you ... so it was well worth
On VP Dick Chaney's... 03-29-2009 04:08 PM TDmvp Fing with you .... if you want to be a cry baby bish over a joke . fine ...
Is Bush preoccupied... 03-29-2009 04:07 PM TDmvp not
WOO HOO _ Sox up 6 zip... 03-29-2009 04:07 PM TDmvp Im
How many polls...? 03-29-2009 04:06 PM TDmvp dont get greedy .... I really do have all the time in the world , and will do every one of yours if need be ... i know we aint even yet , but dont be greedy ...
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:41 PM TDmvp you do realize that you have 26k and i can do this all night...
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:39 PM TDmvp not even LA negs people... and we fight like dogs ... but puss baja goes there cuz he's ball less ..
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:37 PM TDmvp BLAH BLAH BLAH
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:36 PM TDmvp don't you have some polls to start somewhere
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:36 PM TDmvp you and facts .... good one ...
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:35 PM TDmvp So maybe next time just take a joke like a man and move along ... hell ignore me if you are that big of a p***Y you thin skinned prick...
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:35 PM TDmvp you are open minded to hot man on man i hear...
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:34 PM TDmvp next time be normal and TAKE A FING JOKE ... you classless prick .... I never negged you for anything , even when we was fighting , and your puss @$$ takes it there so $hit on you
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:33 PM TDmvp you are a big meat sword surfer i heard
Offseason fun: Word... 03-29-2009 03:32 PM TDmvp with the BS you spew you dont have much right acting as any sorta moral police ...
How many polls...? 03-29-2009 03:31 PM TDmvp F you if you can't take a joke ...
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:31 PM TDmvp shall we play a game ?
Who is more important... 03-29-2009 03:31 PM TDmvp is your Av you in drag
Who is more important... 03-29-2009 03:30 PM TDmvp only 26300 to go
Who is more important... 03-29-2009 03:30 PM TDmvp good times
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:30 PM TDmvp And your point is? that you are a douche
Bidens daughter and... 03-29-2009 03:29 PM TDmvp You mean does she have a pulse?
If one of them has to... 03-29-2009 03:29 PM TDmvp if anyone shound go its your stupid @$$
I now have the urge to... 03-29-2009 03:29 PM TDmvp enjoy
Anyone out there... 03-29-2009 03:28 PM TDmvp Gutless drunk
Anyone out there... 03-29-2009 03:28 PM TDmvp the pic you posted of yourself looks like you like C0ck is that why you took it down
Anyone out there... 03-29-2009 03:27 PM TDmvp $hit you moron i was playing with you with that baja sucks t shirt ... you wana be a dick , cool we can play that
How many polls...? 03-29-2009 03:27 PM TDmvp you normally play with children
Prostitution: Legalize... 03-29-2009 03:26 PM TDmvp try me ...
Anyone out there... 03-29-2009 03:26 PM TDmvp my first neg rep someone has give me .... I hope it was worth it to yours
How many polls...? 03-29-2009 03:25 PM TDmvp You are Fing trash
How many polls...? 03-29-2009 03:24 PM TDmvp I have no job and all day ... try me you douche...
Anyone out there... 03-29-2009 03:24 PM TDmvp F with me ... Ill neg rep all 20k of your $hit post
How many polls...? 03-29-2009 03:23 PM TDmvp yea but you has sex with dudes

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 09:59 AM
I don't know what you did to tick him off, but I'm getting some collateral rep damage over here, just for having my posts too close to yours!

baja
03-31-2009, 10:04 AM
I don't know what you did to tick him off, but I'm getting some collateral rep damage over here, just for having my posts too close to yours!

I got 3 more pages he dropped my rep by 12,000 what will I ever do. You still love me don't ya OD??? ;D

i feel so admonished.

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 10:05 AM

LOL

I love this game

cbs1177
03-31-2009, 10:07 AM
LOL

I love this game

Maybe we will be bunk mates after this round

vancejohnson82
03-31-2009, 10:08 AM
I couldnt bring myself to look at this page and catch up on what you despicable, lying bastards were up to...but alas, here I am....

All I can hope for is that on April 2nd we find out who wears the pants in the Rev/APA relationship...

I have a feeling its neither...

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 10:09 AM
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1245/sadkittenje7.jpg

baja
03-31-2009, 10:12 AM
http://canuckjihad.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/treachery-stab-in-back.jpg

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 10:12 AM
I couldnt bring myself to look at this page and catch up on what you despicable, lying bastards were up to...but alas, here I am....

All I can hope for is that on April 2nd we find out who wears the pants in the Rev/APA relationship...

I have a feeling its neither...

:rofl:

We're inside each other as we speak.

Btw, is this meltdown post #3 or 4?

baja
03-31-2009, 10:13 AM
http://www.magnificentoctopus.com/x/treachery.jpg

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 10:18 AM
Maybe we will be bunk mates after this round

I would be shocked if even you guys could miss me yet again

http://www.hollywoodtoysandcostumes.com/cached/15FW90163.jpg

vancejohnson82
03-31-2009, 10:22 AM
:rofl:

We're inside each other as we speak.

Btw, is this meltdown post #3 or 4?

I thought I was pretty graceful with my exit...I didnt particularly attack you or APA...

However, when I read Biv's post and saw that your strategy with him was the same as with me, it made me want to start a small fire inside of my office.

The PMs were even the same..."We appreciate your vote and this will not be forgotten, blah, blah."

I'm not going to go on about this because its about to turn into a meltdown post

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 10:23 AM
I thought I was pretty graceful with my exit...I didnt particularly attack you or APA...

However, when I read Biv's post and saw that your strategy with him was the same as with me, it made me want to start a small fire inside of my office.

The PMs were even the same..."We appreciate your vote and this will not be forgotten, blah, blah."

I'm not going to go on about this because its about to turn into a meltdown post

Those evil bastards

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 10:24 AM

It was a simple seniority issue.

We got to the point where everyone was working with us after we'd bumped off all "enemies" and tough decisions had to be made.

Easiest and fairest solution was to keep the people that had been with us the longest.

My apologies once again that you were late to the train.

Arkansas Bronco
Bah bah. Lamb chops for super.

TheReverend
Those evil bastards

I know. Apa's just plain despicable.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 10:25 AM
Bah bah. Lamb chops for super.

For super what?

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 10:27 AM
Those evil bastards

Seriously it got to the point where I had no one I wanted to vote for so I started flipping a coin. No matter what I did I was going to piss someone off. After getting attacked so seriously in private nothing anyone could say publicly really bothered me! I am desensatized to all of your vitriole! Hilarious!

OBF1
03-31-2009, 10:29 AM
http://dodgebullets.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/who-me-copy.jpg

Now that was a rant. I bow to your superior greatness :thumbsup:

OBF1
03-31-2009, 10:32 AM
LOL I got 2 more pages,The dude had to stay up late ;D Funny part is he thinks it bothers me

Actully, I could care less what you think... But I just did get the reaction I was looking for. thank you :thanku:

vancejohnson82
03-31-2009, 10:32 AM

We got to the point where everyone was working with us after we'd bumped off all "enemies" and tough decisions had to be made.

Easiest and fairest solution was to keep the people that had been with us the longest.

That's where I disagree....

Biv was brought on board the round that I was kicked off....it was a simple bait and switch.... with me being the bait

OBF1
03-31-2009, 10:35 AM
:rofl:We're inside each other as we speak.

Now that is as gay as it gets... not that there is anything wrong with that.

OBF1
03-31-2009, 10:37 AM

Thank you.... Like I have been saying, NOOBs are too stupid to figure this game out. That is why I repect and did not cast evil votes for you.

ghwk
03-31-2009, 10:37 AM

Oh now he's all kissy face contrite about it! :kiss:

Those of us that have been corporeal for some time now pity you not. :nutkick

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 10:38 AM
Just wait until some of the ghosts find out they have been screwed again Ha!

baja
03-31-2009, 10:38 AM

Here is a post every newbie should keep in mind for the future I know I will. ;D

baja
03-31-2009, 10:40 AM
Actully, I could care less what you think... But I just did get the reaction I was looking for. thank you :thanku:

Is that poo in your diaper? You don't smell so good sonny.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Oh now he's all kissy face contrite about it! :kiss:

Those of us that have been corporeal for some time now pity you not. :nutkick

I got revenge for you, dumb ass.

TheReverend
That's where I disagree....

Biv was brought on board the round that I was kicked off....it was a simple bait and switch.... with me being the bait

False. Biv came on the same time. The round you exited was a coin flip.

OBF1
Seriously it got to the point where I had no one I wanted to vote for so I started flipping a coin. No matter what I did I was going to piss someone off. After getting attacked so seriously in private nothing anyone could say publicly really bothered me! I am desensatized to all of your vitriole! Hilarious!

Thank you for making my ghost vote count... I was waiting for one of you to slip up and show that you were indeed the ring leader.

Apa just got the votes from me. :thumbsup:

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 10:46 AM
No problem, thankfully I voted for you and begged for your foregiveness so your votes were just wasted.

See guys I told you he would **** this up! Hilarious!

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 10:46 AM
http://images2.cafepress.com/product/16093472v3_240x240_Front.jpg

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 10:49 AM
Just got free for a second to pop in and say good luck to the remaining players.

We're gonna need it...........

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 10:50 AM
Wait till everyone finally figures out broncobiv was really in charge the whole time Ha!

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 10:50 AM
Still waiting to see if I hear anything from ten possible sources (players & ghosts) ...

SureShot
03-31-2009, 10:52 AM
So whats going on today are we voting more people off?

baja
03-31-2009, 10:53 AM
somethings screwy what time is it in denver right now.

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 10:56 AM
I just want each and every one of you to know that I tried to save you all. Yet I am simply one man what could I do.

Eldorado
03-31-2009, 10:57 AM
somethings screwy what time is it in denver right now.

11:55. Why?

TheDave
03-31-2009, 10:57 AM
I just want each and every one of you to know that I tried to save you all. Yet I am simply one man what could I do.

I believe you... no really I do.

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 10:58 AM

Um, how about be a complete and total jackass?

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 10:59 AM
It's time for the ghosts to have some dorks for dinner

We may end up with top three players who just coasted all the way through under the radar

JCMElway
03-31-2009, 11:00 AM
11:55. Why?

No, it's 11 AM in Denver right now.

baja
Not gonna happen

vancejohnson82
Thank you.... Like I have been saying, NOOBs are too stupid to figure this game out. That is why I repect and did not cast evil votes for you.

says the guy who's dead....

I don't know what's worse, being angry at being backstabbed or turning around and massaging someone's mansack as they open up your brown eye

baja
03-31-2009, 11:01 AM
No, it's 11 AM in Denver right now.

In Cabo it's 10:00 we are normally on the same time but we are not on DST yet.

gunns
03-31-2009, 11:01 AM

Can we feel that?

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm telling you guys Vance is going to be a great player next year! :spit:

baja
03-31-2009, 11:04 AM
Can we feel that?

Only the male ghosts

Oh and thanks again for last night.

Runs away fast....

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 11:07 AM
Um, how about be a complete and total jackass?

LOL

http://n8tip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/jackass.jpg

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 11:08 AM
I believe you... no really I do.

Thank you finally a voice of reason around here.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 11:09 AM
It's time for the ghosts to have some dorks for dinner

We may end up with top three players who just coasted all the way through under the radar

That's what I'm hoping for.

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Okay, I will tell you all right now that I'm fairly sure there is no way that all the voting will be final until the deadline at Noon. There are one or two people who I seriously doubt are going to show up, but I have to wait, just in case.

Instead of releasing the results in one big post, I'll probably string it out over two or three. Lots of calculations, lots of bullets.

I will try hard to get all the results posted by 1:30.

The Final round probably won't start until 3:00.

Falconer
03-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Thank you finally a voice of reason around here.

Hey, if there is one person to trust around here it is Hotrod. At least you know he is lying to you straight away.

alkemical
03-31-2009, 11:22 AM

Not me, i've ****ed a lot of people over...

Right Rev?

vancejohnson82
I'm telling you guys Vance is going to be a great player next year! :spit:

I'm going to let everyone know right now that it is my one and only goal to not only WIN this thing next year but to disgrace myself and my reputation in the process

DomCasual
I'm holding off on casting my minion votes until just before the deadline. There are a couple of you I haven't heard from - one in particular. From the way the voting is going, I think my votes are probably going to decide it. A few of you, honestly, have kind of been bastards.

And I'm still waiting for confirmation from OD regarding splitting my votes among multiple targets. That would be my preference, so as to spare feelings (and make my votes count).

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 11:23 AM
You can't have one without the other my friend!

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 11:23 AM
I'm going to let everyone know right now that it is my one and only goal to not only WIN this thing next year but to disgrace myself and my reputation in the process

LOL with that attitiude you will go far in this game :)

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 11:24 AM
LOL with that attitiude you will go far in this game :)

See what I mean, he totally gets it!

bfoflcommish
03-31-2009, 11:25 AM
I don't know about anyone else but I feel survivor VII could be the best one ever!

alkemical
03-31-2009, 11:25 AM
See what I mean, he totally gets it!

I thought i was to just **** as much **** up as possible.

alkemical
03-31-2009, 11:26 AM
I don't know about anyone else but I feel survivor VII could be the best one ever!

Oh i have a great plan started on how to **** over some of the ****s that play this ****ing game.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Thats another way to go amesj and I already told you I thought it was awesome how far you went with that **** everyone strategy!

alkemical
03-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Thats another way to go amesj and I already told you I thought it was awesome how far you went with that **** everyone strategy!

Trust me..i've learned a lot this time around. Next year, you'll be stuck so far inside of dave's ass, you'll know what he's eating next week - and therev... well - i got plans for him.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Not me, i've ****ed a lot of people over...

Right Rev?

I disagree. It was absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to chart your move though.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 11:30 AM
Trust me..i've learned a lot this time around. Next year, you'll be stuck so far inside of dave's ass, you'll know what he's eating next week - and therev... well - i got plans for him.

ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

WTF did I do to you?!?!?

alkemical
03-31-2009, 11:30 AM
I disagree. It was absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to chart your move though.

You'll see....

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 11:31 AM

WTF did I do to you?!?!?

WTF did Dave do? Ha!

alkemical
03-31-2009, 11:32 AM

WTF did I do to you?!?!?

Imagine that...a holy man who doesn't think he sinneths....

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 11:32 AM
The way Amej played was one of the more entertaining I've seen in all my years.

alkemical
03-31-2009, 11:33 AM
WTF did Dave do? Ha!

Oh, it isn't from this game...but one of the past.

alkemical
03-31-2009, 11:33 AM
The way Amej played was one of the more entertaining I've seen in all my years.

Damn straight. I'm a survivor purist. I'll eat all of you.

SureShot
03-31-2009, 11:35 AM
So when are votes due?

Falconer

Aren't the idea of plans totally in opposition to the chaotic way you play the game? I'm just saying.

TheReverend
Imagine that...a holy man who doesn't think he sinneths....

Where's the eye-roll emoticon?

If I'd wanted you off, you would've been gone a lot sooner.

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 11:36 AM
So when are votes due?

Noon. Still waiting on three potential voters.

Falconer
03-31-2009, 11:37 AM

Rev doesn't believe he doesn't sin. He just asks for a lot of forgiveness. ;D

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 11:37 AM

type : : ) next to eachother

Falconer
03-31-2009, 11:38 AM
Noon. Still waiting on three potential voters.

We're voting today? I thought that was tomorrow? Where are my charts at people? Why does the only PM I have say Bwwaahhh?

SureShot
03-31-2009, 11:40 AM
DOOOM!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/izQB2-Kmiic&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/izQB2-Kmiic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DomCasual
03-31-2009, 11:44 AM
DOOOM!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/izQB2-Kmiic&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/izQB2-Kmiic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Man, that is colossally horrible.

SureShot
03-31-2009, 11:45 AM
Man, that is colossally horrible.

You love it.ROFL!

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 11:47 AM
We're voting today? I thought that was tomorrow? Where are my charts at people? Why does the only PM I have say Bwwaahhh?

look who comes out after all the carnage is had ROFL!
You got some extra room in your bunker next season? I gotta have cable tv or something though. I'm telling you that right now

DomCasual
03-31-2009, 11:51 AM
You love it.ROFL!

It's a profound message of death and rebirth. And it provides me hope that my mistakes - no matter how severe - can be corrected.

I'm going to go plant a tree. Now!

heydensmom
I come back to the Mane just in time for Survivor....Sweet. So I hear I'm the most hated/drama filled person to ever play the game. I wear that crown with pride :-D

vancejohnson82
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/images/060426_hyenas_big.jpg

Nice job Falconer.....

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 11:52 AM
I come back to the Mane just in time for Survivor....Sweet. So I hear I'm the most hated/drama filled person to ever play the game. I wear that crown with pride :-D

Holy hell how are you.

Nope I'm pretty sure I'm enemy number one these days :)

ghwk
03-31-2009, 11:53 AM
I got revenge for you, dumb ass.

See it's all bout the charts and i never had any charts. :giggle:

DomCasual
03-31-2009, 11:54 AM

Dude! How in the hell are you?

I'm Mormon. And I occasionally swear.

Falconer
03-31-2009, 11:54 AM
look who comes out after all the carnage is had ROFL!
You got some extra room in your bunker next season? I gotta have cable tv or something though. I'm telling you that right now

I have HD satellite. !Booya!

heydensmom
03-31-2009, 11:58 AM
Dude! How in the hell are you?

I'm Mormon. And I occasionally swear.

I'm well the family is well, I finally have a job that well I can slack off with and still appear as if I'm doing my job...or else I really don't care anymore, can't really figure it out.

How the hell are you guys!!

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 12:00 PM
Bzzzzzt.

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 12:01 PM
I have HD satellite. !Booya!

you and me buddy...next season. (I'll forget you never sent me that t-shirt).

Can't wait to see that sweet 'blast from the past' style bunker.

I'll bring the drinks and the DVD's.

cbs1177
03-31-2009, 12:02 PM

That reminds me also I didn't get mine either.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 12:02 PM
Bzzzzzt.

Well I had a blast this year guys! :welcome:

Q
03-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Bzzzzzt.

The time of reckoning is at hand.

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 12:04 PM

Another great season

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 12:05 PM
If I die by 2 or less votes someones getting a foot in the ass :)

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 12:05 PM

You were a very naughty little monkey this season...:rofl:
http://vitruvianmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/spank-the-monkey.jpg

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Time to put the fate of the game on a bunch of sore losers that got outplayed.

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 12:08 PM

Its kind of like having the faiders and chefs decide who is SB champs :)

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 12:09 PM
Well, let's start with the preliminary dealings in the underworld:

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/29255.jpg

Rusty Shackleford willed all 11 of his votes to baja.

BroncoBuff willed all 9 of his votes to baja.

Sirhcyennek81 willed all 7 of his votes to baja.

BABronco willed 7 of his 15 votes to baja.

Broncosteven willed all of his 11 votes to CBF1.

TheDave willed all 4 of his votes to CBF1.

DomCasual
03-31-2009, 12:09 PM
Its kind of like having the faiders and chefs decide who is SB champs :)

Both the preceding comments sound like preemptive damage control. :)

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 12:11 PM
well its good to see cbf with lots of votes :nono:

SureShot
03-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Well, let's start with the preliminary dealings in the underworld:

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/29255.jpg

Rusty Shackleford willed all 11 of his votes to baja.

BroncoBuff willed all 9 of his votes to baja.

Sirhcyennek81 willed all 7 of his votes to baja.

BABronco willed 7 of his 15 votes to baja.

Broncosteven willed all of his 11 votes to CBF1.

TheDave willed all 4 of his votes to CBF1.

Oh ****

DomCasual
03-31-2009, 12:12 PM
well its good to see cbf with lots of votes :nono:

I'm sure he'll be forgiving. You guys go way back. :D

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 12:15 PM
lets just hope using my votes to block cbf1 pays off.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 12:15 PM
Anyone got fireworks?

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 12:17 PM
wait for it..... wait for it...

http://www.cannon-mania.com/images/Cannon-Projects/CANNON%20FIRE.JPG

SureShot
03-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Anyone got fireworks?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JMJSqT6QWAw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JMJSqT6QWAw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ghwk
03-31-2009, 12:27 PM
Geez baja, you loaded up! Thats a lot of ghost love to spread around.

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Crap. Messed that up. I'm hungry.

Falconer
03-31-2009, 12:30 PM

Hey now, these have been hard economic times. ;D Fear not though. I have never erased the names and addresses of those who helped out. We are actually doing better than ever in these seemingly bad times. I am hoping to get'er done this year.

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 12:31 PM
why do I get the feeling....<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWphPJKTGE4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWphPJKTGE4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 12:31 PM
Crap. Messed that up. I'm hungry.

Dont sweat it OD why dont you knock off for lunch and get back to us tomarrow.

Blueflame
03-31-2009, 12:33 PM
Dont sweat it OD why dont you knock off for lunch and get back to us tomarrow.

LOL I'm sure no one would mind waiting till tomorrow for the results. Ha!

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 12:35 PM
Preliminary Results.

TheReverend ...... JCMElway (x1); Falconer (x1).
orange&blue.........JCMElway (x1); Falconer (x1).
SureShot.............ApaOPs5 (x2)
bowtown..............Falconer (x2)
JCMElway.............SureShot (x2)
ApaOps5..............Throws himself upon the Mercy of TheDave
Dortoh.................Utterly Confused (see below)
Falconer...............Sureshot (x2).

SureShot suffers from 1 point of lingering cat-poo.
ApaOps5 takes 1 point of submission damage from TheDave.

The preliminary results ...

5 SureShot
4 Falconer
3 ApaOps5
2 JCMElway
0 TheReverend
0 orange&blue
0 bowtown
0 Dortoh

*The Dortoh vote is void and disqualified for attempting to shoot illegal targets ... or whatever this means...

"I would like to vote CBF1 x1 TheDave 1/2 CBS1177 1/2"

Okay, whatever.

And now for a heartfelt apology from ApaOps5 to TheDave:

TheDave I beg for your forgiveness because I seriously hoped to align then found you and CBF1 were coming after me. Even more I am sorry Dortoh flipped on you as he and I had a pact from the start not to stab eachother in the back! So I saw every PM you sent him and every PM CBF1 sent when I had to log on as him and vote one time and check during the weekend!

Ahem. What he was really trying to say, I am told by his Court-Appointed shark, is that is that he did everything he could think of to screw you TheDave, right to the bitter end, and enjoyed every minute of it, but will not ever, ever do it again, crosses heart and hopes to die.

And now for the ghosts ...

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 12:38 PM
Im confused

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Wow... SureShot, wtf man?!

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 12:41 PM
So wait I won right???

SureShot
03-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Wow... SureShot, wtf man?!

:thanku:

I had a feeling I was going down this round and wanted to take the champ with me.

Falconer
03-31-2009, 12:47 PM
Funny thing is JCMElway and I didn't even talk to each other about our votes.

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 12:48 PM
I'd just like to thank my agent Mr. Cook and my PR man T.O. for helping me attain this moment of greatness.

Wait its not over???

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Funny thing is JCMElway and I didn't even talk to each other about our votes.

now wait a min. he told us he was holed up with you in that there bunker all along.

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 12:58 PM
http://supergood.ca/blog/uploaded_images/ghostWeb-761196.jpg

Conklin attacks TheReverend with 5 votes.

BABRonco attacks ApaOps5 with his remaining 8 ghost votes.

Broncobiv attacks TheReverend with his 2 ghost votes.

bfoflcommish attacks ApaOps5 with his two ghost votes.

ludo21 attacks TheReverend with all three of his ghost votes.

amesJ523 attacks ApaOps5 (x1), TheReverend (x1) and orange&blue (x1)

CBS1177 attacks JCMElway with 4 votes.

vancejohnson82 attacks Dortoh with 3 votes.

Arkansas Bronco attacks JCMElway with all 5 of his ghost votes.

Bronco Yoda attacks ApaOps with both of his ghost votes.

gunns attacks TheReverend with one ghost vote and orange&blue with the other.

Damage subtotals (including player actions):

16 ApaOps5
12 TheReverend
11 JCMElway
5 SureShot
4 Falconer
3 Dortoh
2 orange&blue
0 bowtown

But then there were some bigger ghosts still to be heard from ...

alkemical
03-31-2009, 12:59 PM
Aren't the idea of plans totally in opposition to the chaotic way you play the game? I'm just saying.

I became what "you" created.

alkemical
03-31-2009, 01:00 PM

Don't worry, you'll see at the end of the game...

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 01:01 PM
Mother ****ers.

SureShot
03-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Damn cat poo. I cant stand it anymore!

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm screwed

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm making a ****ing list of **** heads to follow from thread to thread.

alkemical
03-31-2009, 01:04 PM
Mother ****ers.

You now need to make a fail blog.

Falconer
03-31-2009, 01:04 PM
now wait a min. he told us he was holed up with you in that there bunker all along.

I'm not saying he didn't use the bunker, I'm just saying that we didn't talk about this particular vote. :)

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 01:05 PM
You now need to make a fail blog.

After the gym I'll try and cut out some time to properly assemble a meltdown.

alkemical
03-31-2009, 01:06 PM
I'm making a ****ing list of **** heads to follow from thread to thread.

Welcome to hell!!!

alkemical
03-31-2009, 01:06 PM
After the gym I'll try and cut out some time to properly assemble a meltdown.

No, you have to do it now and just let it flow. I didn't plan mine, i just knew i had to write one. I just went with the moment. I still sincerely mean it.

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 01:08 PM
No, you have to do it now and just let it flow. I didn't plan mine, i just knew i had to write one. I just went with the moment. I still sincerely mean it.

Well, unfortunately any meltdown post will have to take a backseat to my gym time and post workout drink and meal.

However, it'll give me extra to let it simmer in my mind.

Conklin
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM
oh snap bitches!

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
can I still be confused???

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 01:14 PM
oh snap b****es!

Ass

Conklin
03-31-2009, 01:16 PM
Ass

you stabbed me in the back and i'm the ass? i just returned the favour, had you actually stood up for me, we'd have more than likely controlled the entire final 8, making this an entire round a celebration as we all technically would have some feeling of victory, see you next year, just watch your ass alot earlier

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 01:17 PM
you stabbed me in the back and i'm the ass? i just returned the favour, had you actually stood up for me, we'd have more than likely controlled the entire final 8, making this an entire round a celebration as we all technically would have some feeling of victory, see you next year, just watch your ass alot earlier

LOL you have no idea how funny that is.

Conklin
03-31-2009, 01:18 PM
LOL you have no idea how funny that is.

the funny thing is, i do ;-) ROFL!

Bronco Yoda
03-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Come on OD....

Let's light this final candle.

you practicing the Kama Sutra over there or something?

Eldorado
03-31-2009, 01:20 PM

good point.

WOOT!

http://john.public.iastate.edu/woot/champagne.jpg

DBroncos4life
what happened to my 13 votes I sent in!!!

Hotrod

I stand corrected :)

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 01:21 PM

But do you?

We controlled the final 12... let alone the final 8.

We knocked off 23 enemies and only lost ONE teammate.

We had our team victory a while ago, dude.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:21 PM
He had to account for an error. I should have 2 more votes added as he didn't count sureshots vote against me. Not that it matters though! :spit:

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 01:22 PM
I do think Conklin deserves special mention for bringing a whole new evil twist to the game :)

Conklin
03-31-2009, 01:24 PM
I do think Conklin deserves special mention for bringing a whole new evil twist to the game :)

thank you, that was the worst part of being voted off on a misunderstanding cuz up until that point, we were staging the most controlled game ever!

Old Dude
03-31-2009, 01:25 PM
As more ancient and decrepit ghosts arrive ...

http://www.suetreanor.com/Ghosts.jpg

kamakazi_kal attacks with 4 votes for TheReverend and
3 votes for ApaOps5.

ghwk attacks ApaOps5 with 5 and JCMElway with 4.

TD30 attacks ApaOps5 with 7 and Dortoh with 6.

DBroncos4life attacks Falconer with 13 votes.

Continuing Subtotals ...

34 ApaOps5
20 TheReverend
17 Falconer
15 JCMElway
9 Dortoh
5 SureShot
2 orange&blue
0 bowtown

But then there were even bigger ghosts ... an entire army was heard trampling its way across the rep marshes ....

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:25 PM
Yeah but in hindsight that misunderstanding was kind of a blessing as it would have been completely boring. The 2 rounds after we ousted you were really crazy!

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 01:26 PM
for the moment I feel an odd sense of true love for DBroncos4life.

Where is my snuggie.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:27 PM
Dude I feel like a winner with so many sore LOSERS voting for me

And yes I am just kidding around!

bowtown
03-31-2009, 01:28 PM
This game is so easy.

DomCasual
03-31-2009, 01:29 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ez9UzAGPSPU/RevwH5ZxkZI/AAAAAAAAACE/nw4-FSkGhUM/s400/child.jpg

Edit: That sucks. It edited out the swear word in the URL. I am a failure!

ghwk

ROFL

Hotrod
This game is so easy.

LOL talk about a master

SureShot
This game is so easy.

LOL

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:30 PM
I was hoping I wouldn't be in the final 3 looks like I will get my wish!

baja
03-31-2009, 01:30 PM

I think it is an attempt at leveling the playing field, attempt.

DBroncos4life
03-31-2009, 01:31 PM
thank you, that was the worst part of being voted off on a misunderstanding cuz up until that point, we were staging the most controlled game ever!

This was the only year I didn't have anyone that I teamed up with. I'm never surprised how one team can just run through people and no one stops it.

theAPAOps5
03-31-2009, 01:33 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ez9UzAGPSPU/RevwH5ZxkZI/AAAAAAAAACE/nw4-FSkGhUM/s400/child.jpg

Edit: That sucks. It edited out the swear word in the URL. I am a failure!

That is the freakiest picture I have ever seen. I was dying when I saw the filter edited that link!

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Come on OD before coach trades Jay and the OM melts

DomCasual
03-31-2009, 01:36 PM
I was hoping I wouldn't be in the final 3 looks like I will get my wish!

http://www.verbalpaintball.com/images/bullcrap.jpg

I am enjoying my time as Evil Minion. :)

TheReverend
03-31-2009, 01:38 PM
Kamakazi kal's were actually counted in the INITIAL ghost voting OD.

Edit: Thank you. Corrections made.

Old Dude
http://www.visionforms.com/files/ghost_riders_leadrider.jpg

CBF1 inflicts 19 votes against Dortoh...

... not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Continuing totals:

31 ApaOps5
28 Dortoh
17 Falconer
16 TheReverend
15 JCMElway
5 SureShot
2 orange&blue
0 bowtown

But the King of the Ghosts was still on his way, with Mighty retribution ....

Bronco Yoda
WTH DBroncos4life. You the only one that didn't get the memo?

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 01:39 PM
Why would you do that to me CBF1 talk about mean spirited Ha!

DomCasual
03-31-2009, 01:40 PM
Overall, I think CBF played the "Survivor Scorned" roll with panache.

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 01:41 PM
"CBF1 inflicts 19 votes against Dortoh"

Thank you. May I have another

Hotrod
03-31-2009, 01:42 PM
Ok I'll melt down later I've got to run for a bit but here is a warm up.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg