PDA

View Full Version : **** McDaniels

Altitude5280
03-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Is there a bigger loser in this deal than McDaniels? Cutler will certainly have a career ahead of him regardless of where he goes. McDaniels, on the other hand, will be tainted as a backstabbing little bitch and will need to work tirelessly to mend his ****ty reputation as a man. Cutler liked to bitch and moan and he screwed up in some clutch situations, but McDaniels is even more of a loser for being a liar and a guy responsible for scaring his best player OUT of town. Way to go McLoser, you're 0-0 and you're already destined to get fired sometime soon!

lex
03-15-2009, 10:43 PM
I agree with you for the mostpart but Pat Bowlen is the one who is most responsible for this mess.

DenverBrit
03-15-2009, 10:48 PM
It's the altitude, relax and breathe deeply. :peace:

BroncoBuff
03-15-2009, 11:09 PM
I agree with you for the mostpart but Pat Bowlen is the one who is most responsible for this mess.

Yes. Pat is the idiot who gave Shanahan-Power to this 33 year old with no front office experience. And now the kid is drunk with power. Pat? He's just plain drunk.

Doggcow
03-15-2009, 11:12 PM
God damnit I miss Shanny

lex
03-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Yes. Pat is the idiot who gave Shanahan-Power to this 33 year old with no front office experience. And now the kid is drunk with power. Pat? He's just plain drunk.

I like how Pat says he's disappointed in Jays reaction. Why? Because someone is holding Bowlen to his word. Cutler spoke of assurances that were made to him by Bowlen when Shanahan was fired...namely about keeping the offense in tact. So, what has Jay watched happened since then? Basically Pat has made a liar out of himself by letting McDaniels take over. Not only can Jay not trust Josh but he also cant trust Bowlen. I, for one, am kind of glad that Jay is not just signing off on everything Bowlen has renegged on.

SportinOne
03-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Finally. I knew the truth would come out. I knew it wasn't just Jay being a diva. **** McDaniels. I can't believe that idiot.

Anaximines
03-16-2009, 12:27 AM
the funny thing is everyone was talking about whether or not he'd be able to command respect since he's so young, man, he's got a huge task on his hands of taking control of the whole team (even without Cutler) and focusing/uniting everyone in the middle of installing a whole new system and changing everything about this team.