PDA

View Full Version : what to do ?

Spider
03-15-2009, 09:13 PM
A mother is cleaning her 12 year old sons room when she finds all kinds of handcuffs , whips ,and other S&M gear , she calls her husband at work and tells him what she found , then asked what should we do ? The dad said I dont know , but what ever you do for ****s sake dont spank him .........

Malcontent
03-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Meh..heard better....got any more??

Archer81
03-15-2009, 09:16 PM
So Spider, your son is into S & M?

:Broncos:

Spider
03-15-2009, 09:17 PM
A prostitute calls up the cops has a truck driver arrested for rape 3 weeks later after the crime ... 6 months later they are in court , and the Judge said , you waited 3 weeks to have this man arrested why ? she said , I didnt know I was being raped until the check bounced .......

bowtown
03-15-2009, 09:24 PM
A prostitute calls up the cops has a truck driver arrested for rape 3 weeks later after the crime ... 6 months later they are in court , and the Judge said , you waited 3 weeks to have this man arrested why ? she said , I didnt know I was being raped until the check bounced .......

So you are in trouble with the law AGAIN?

Spider
03-15-2009, 09:33 PM
JB hunt , Schneider are combining . it will be called
Schneider
Hunt
International
Transport

Malcontent
03-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Schneider
Hunt
International
Transport

Trucker jokes rule!!:thumbs:

Dudeskey
03-15-2009, 09:42 PM
Schneider
Hunt
International
Transport

LOL, thank god I quit that company ;D

Whats the difference between a JB Hunt truck and a Schneider truck?

About 60 gallons of orange paint...

Spider
03-15-2009, 09:54 PM
I stopped off at a T/A in IOWA a while back , heard 2 truckers for Quality control transport , the one driver said hey you been married for 4 weeks now how do you like it ? The other driver said I hate it , 1 month of marriage and she already cut me down to 3 nights a week of ass ......... The other driver said I dont know what you are bitching about , I know 4 other drivers she cut out completely