PDA

View Full Version : Would you love to have Shanahan back

baja
03-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Anyone that applauded Shanahan's firing now having a change of heart?

2KBack
03-15-2009, 06:51 PM
nope.

Rock Chalk
03-15-2009, 06:52 PM
nope.

as for cutler....

na na na na...na na na na....hey hey hey...goodbye.

SureShot
03-15-2009, 06:53 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hn-enjcgV1o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hn-enjcgV1o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rohirrim
03-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Can't wait to watch the 3-4 reclaim the crown in Denver. It's been a long wait, but the Orange Crush is coming back! ;D

Tombstone RJ
03-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Nope. Hasn't this thread already been tried?

Pony Boy
I'd love to have my 401K back

watermock
absolutely.

DBroncos4life
03-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Maybe, really anyone but McD at this point.

bronco militia
time to move on...and if that means without his former players, so be it.

Honestly, the front office needs to let these ****s rot on the bench until shanny gets back in the league...

kdissette
its pretty apparent to me now that the inmates were allowed to run the asylum while coach teflon was here.....its rather embarrassing that he could care so little about molding these guys into men.

Inkana7
03-15-2009, 06:56 PM
No. Not by any means.

barryr
03-15-2009, 06:57 PM
Nope, I won't miss the last 10 years and 1 playoff win, no playoffs the last 3 years ,and continuing to keep defensive coaches around who don't make any difference year after year. Some are scared of change, but sometimes change is needed, especially with this team.

bronco militia
its pretty apparent to me now that the inmates were allowed to run the asylum while coach teflon was here.....its rather embarrassing that he could care so little about molding these guys into men.

LOL....just wondering, but how long have you been watching Pro sports?

BlaK-Argentina
I don't even know what I want anymore.

I don't know if I'd rather have Jay Cutler + Shanahan + Slowik or Slowik-free Broncos - Jay Cutler - Shanahan.

watermock
03-15-2009, 07:00 PM
I'd love to have my 401K back

They we not content plunging themselves into speculative leverage, he had to ruin ever 401k in existence or real estate that wasnt invested highly in gold or teasuries.

SoCalBronco
03-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Obviously yes.

Chicken salad tastes better than chicken ****.

kdissette
03-15-2009, 07:05 PM
LOL....just wondering, but how long have you been watching Pro sports?

many years and that comment just sounds like you think that they should be allowed to act like premadonnas. I think the fact that the networks glorify the flamboyant atheletes and the troublemakers is ridiculous. Jay Cutler is completely and 100% wrong in this arguement and is making selfish and immature choices at every turn. Shannahan should not have given him so much control so young and given him a structure to work within. Now he just thinks hes some football god and i think in the end we should ship him to Detroit so he can pout and cry and blame everyone but himself on why they still lose.

bronco militia
03-15-2009, 07:08 PM
many years and that comment just sounds like you think that they should be allowed to act like premadonnas. I think the fact that the networks glorify the flamboyant atheletes and the troublemakers is ridiculous. Jay Cutler is completely and 100% wrong in this arguement and is making selfish and immature choices at every turn. Shannahan should not have given him so much control so young and given him a structure to work within. Now he just thinks hes some football god and i think in the end we should ship him to Detroit so he can pout and cry and blame everyone but himself on why they still lose.

where you are wrong is in blaming pro-sports.....high school football, college football, agents and society in general have molded these assholes way before the commisioner ever reads their name off on draft day.

Meck77
03-15-2009, 07:08 PM
I don't even know what I want anymore.

Just drink up then. Pat, Jay, and everyone in Colorado is doing it!

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2116/dscn1874q.jpg (http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn1874q.jpg)

razorwire77
03-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Yep, I'm gonna miss those epic beatings on the road against SD. I'm going to miss 3 consecutive seasons of mediocre at best. I'm going to miss having the Lions hang 40 + on us. I'm going to miss watching the worst defense in the league get carved up, and watching corners play 5 yards off the line of scrimmage.

I am forever grateful to Mike for bringing the Lombardis to Denver. I think he will land with a team, and have success once again, but his time here was done.

spdirty
03-15-2009, 07:12 PM
To have Shanny back would be liike waking up from a nightmare.

kdissette
03-15-2009, 07:15 PM
where you are wrong is in blaming pro-sports.....high school football, college football, agents and society in general have molded these a-holes way before the commisioner ever reads their name off on draft day.

Really cuz I dont see mike tomlin allowing his players to call the shots.....belichick either....dungy....walsh.....It doesnt matter what happened before they came in...if you have an ego it can get squashed at the door. Mike let Jay act like a kid and actually coddled him everytime he screwed up...which is funny cuz he sure as hell was on plummer everytime he threw a pick...oh wait maybe if plummer threw the pick throwing a fly pattern that makes it ok.....shanahan got caught up in trying to buy a championship and signed too many questionable players and then allowed them to continue their bad attitudes....his answer was a lie detector....he has let Jay, and Brandon pretty much rot the core of this team for the last few years. I think we ship him off hopefully for some value and let some vets show the young guys how to really be successful AS A TEAM!!!

Dr. Broncenstein
03-15-2009, 07:15 PM
I don't really care to have Shanny back... I just can't imagine that any other coach could **** this situation up as badly as McDaniels. Certainly Cutler has acted like a child.... but how many coaches actually get to take over a team with a bonafide franchise quarterback, an excellent offensive line, and decent playmaking recievers in place? They usually inherit a dismal situation and start from scratch. Cutler gets no pass in my opinion... but McDaniels just comes in swinging a hatchet for no apparent reason other than to prove some kind of needless point. The whole situation stinks to high heaven, and anything short of rapid playoff success with or without Cutler should spell the end of the McDaniels era.... fair or not.

Meck77
03-15-2009, 07:18 PM
.shanahan got caught up in trying to buy a championship and signed too many questionable players and then allowed them to continue their bad attitudes....his answer was a lie detector...

Maybe we should hook a lie detector up to Cutler to see if his feelings are really hurt or if he wants a $50 Million dollar deal?

kdissette
03-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Maybe we should hook a lie detector up to Cutler to see if his feelings are really hurt or if he wants a $50 Million dollar deal?

I would also ask if him and Tony were just roommates or bedmates.

gunns
03-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Nope. Having Shanahan back would mean more of the same, regardless of what many said about him having us "almost there". We'd heard crap like that for, well, 10 years

oubronco
03-15-2009, 07:21 PM
yes and no he deserved one more year but he wouldn't budge on Slowdick but this crap with Cutler would've been avoided

DBroncos4life
03-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Nope. Having Shanahan back would mean more of the same, regardless of what many said about him having us "almost there". We'd heard crap like that for, well, 10 years

True there is no way Shanahan ever would have brought in 3 RBs and 3 DBs in a offseason.

I would rather have Shanahan's tired old we are almost there crap the McD setting us up for our first top 10 pick in 15 years.

watermock
03-15-2009, 07:23 PM

Try 120, and if were going to hook up jay, why not Mcdummy?

BTW, he allready had close to a 50m $ deal.

Crushaholic
03-15-2009, 07:24 PM
The time was right to make a change...

TonyR
03-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Nope. If Shanny was still here we'd hear nothing but moaning and groaning about Slowick and we probably would have kept half of those awful defense players McD dumped.

"Don't look back
You can never look back"

--Don Henley

Broncojef
03-15-2009, 07:28 PM
I don't want Shanny back but I am going to miss the 80 WR screen plays each week. McDaniel's is a winner and will get this team turned around. Nice to see him hold some of these young guys responsible and do some much needed house cleaning.

GreatBronco16
03-15-2009, 08:09 PM
No. It was the right thing to do. I hate that this is happening, but you guys will see, that the team will get better regardless of the crap that's going on right now.

UberBroncoMan
03-15-2009, 08:39 PM
I would have been fine with everything is Mc****Tard wasn't such a Napoleonic **** face.

If he had kept the offense personnel the way it was, installed his "amazing" offense, and revamped our defense... I would have been fine.

I didn't want Bob Slow**** to stay... the man is one of the worst DC's in NFL history (LITERALLY... the man has records).

That said, the offense we had was a BLAST to watch, and I wanted to see them grow up even more together.

With Mc****Tard, I wouldn't be surprised if not only Cutler and Scheffler are gone, but Marshall as well.

Our "amazing" 2006 class, will be demolished.

BroncoMan4ever
03-15-2009, 08:43 PM
at the time i thought it was necessary, but after this cluster**** of an offseason i will take Mike and Slowik back over this ****tard McDaniels

rastaman
03-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Well at least Shanahan hasn't put his house up for sell yet!!!

HEAV
03-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Anyone that applauded Shanahan's firing now having a change of heart?

Nope! Jay is a product of the problem.