PDA

View Full Version : We replaced Oakland for the best Drama in football

tebowisdabomb
03-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Even the raiders are making fun of us....http://www.raiderskickass.com/upload/rka-smack-down/30176-more-drama-donkland.html
I think Bowlen should double Shanny's salary and beg him to come back.

Bronx33
03-15-2009, 04:26 PM
until our record looks like the raider stfu you raider bitch.

Hercules Rockefeller
03-15-2009, 04:27 PM
until our record looks like the raider stfu.

Just wait until next year and it will

bpc
03-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Our record is going to look very similar VERY soon.

Bronx33
03-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Our record is going to look very similar VERY soon.

just quit being a bronco fan then.

long beach bronco
03-15-2009, 04:34 PM
I am embarrassed to be a bronco fan right now with all this unecessary drama, which was started by the front office and continue to let fester by Cutler. They can all (Cutler, Mcdufus, Bowlen) kiss me where the sun don't shine and since we're on HBO that's my BIG BLACK BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

broncofan7
03-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Umm--we didn't replace JOKELAND, we replaced the COWPOKES. Even ESPNews cited us as the NFL's new drama queens

Bronx33
03-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Ummm guys you do understand that cutlerisdabomb is that classless RR raider b**** from RKA right?

bpc
03-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Why would us losing drive me off as a fan?

I completely disagree with everything going on in Denver and have since I was initially shocked that Shanahan was fired.

I hate that Shanahan is gone, I hate that Cutler is going to be gone. I think it sucks that we were immensely closer to be a super bowl champion on December 20th, than we are right now and vs. where we will even be in a year.

At the end of the day, I'm still a Bronco fan and I hope i'm completely wrong about what is going to take place in Denver.

Tombstone RJ
03-15-2009, 04:41 PM
bad press is better than no press.

montrose
03-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Well they beat the piss out of us on our home turf in a game that would've won the division when our offense couldn't put 10 ****ing points on the board. They could laugh at us for that too.

bpc
03-15-2009, 04:49 PM
bad press is better than no press.

Maybe if you're Barnum N' Bailey.

Tombstone RJ
03-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Maybe if you're Barnum N' Bailey.

If it wasn't for bad press, the Broncos wouldn't get no press... just saying. If you've been a Broncos fan as long as I have, you get used to this "sucks to be a Bronco" national media.

Really, if Cook wants Cutler out and Scheffler wants to go with, what can the Broncos do accept look for a trade? In reality, are they gonna let Jay sit around for 2 years in order to prove a point?

Nope.

Jay will get traded before training camp. He's flying his flag. He's making it known. He drew the line when he dissed Bowlen by ignoring him.

I love Jay's talent. I love his competitive spirit on the field, but his off the field antics are getting old fast.

Maybe he's the next Favre, maybe he's the next Jeff George. At this point, I'd deal him out and get what I can for him.

bpc
03-15-2009, 05:27 PM
If it wasn't for bad press, the Broncos wouldn't get no press... just saying. If you've been a Broncos fan as long as I have, you get used to this "sucks to be a Bronco" national media.

Really, if Cook wants Cutler out and Scheffler wants to go with, what can the Broncos do accept look for a trade? In reality, are they gonna let Jay sit around for 2 years in order to prove a point?

Nope.

Jay will get traded before training camp. He's flying his flag. He's making it known. He drew the line when he dissed Bowlen by ignoring him.

I love Jay's talent. I love his competitive spirit on the field, but his off the field antics are getting old fast.

Maybe he's the next Favre, maybe he's the next Jeff George. At this point, I'd deal him out and get what I can for him.

You want press? Win the super bowl.

You want to lose? Trade your franchise QB.

If you want your franchise QB to leave, blatantly disrespect him OVER AND OVER again and then leave him hanging out to dry.

The thing that still shocks me is how some of you all blindly follow this situation like Cutler is the solo guilty party. There is pride and fault on both sides. Ask yourself this though... what did Cutler do to deserve all of this? Was he not in Denver on his own after the pro bowl, working towards getting better in 2009? His name being thrown into trade talks and subsequent decision to not come tomorrow was a unprovoked action by the coaching staff. And people have the audacity to blame him for it all because he's standing up to McDaniels?

This is bigger than the Denver Broncos disrespecting a player (two if you count Scheffler who has been unceremoniously thrown to the wolves)... it's about right and wrong and people blindly supporting a bunch of arrogant career thugs which McDaniels is now. This FA period is littered with a a bunch of cases already. Leach, Scheffler and of course Cutler.

Cutler was not our issue last year. The whole stance of him being offered in trades is crazy. The fact that McDaniels/Bowlen made no attempt to contact him within that initial week of being offered around to at least speak with him was felonious on the organizations behalf. Some called it, LAYING DOWN THE LAW in the clubhouse. What a joke. Cutler has shown nothing within the last three years to suggest he isn't going to continue to get better and better yet some Broncos fans are ready to get together and form a mob to string him up as a sacrifice for the new regime.

The fact that some are able to turn a blind eye to such a heinous act is incredible to me, then to turn around and blame it on Jay? Wow.

I don't think sides can be mended. I do think its best for both sides to go their separate ways. At the same time, i don't understand the Cutler bashing just because he's not grabbing his ankles for the franchise because as some like to put it... "It's a business".

gadlaw
03-15-2009, 05:27 PM
You know there was a time in the not so distant past when I could follow the Broncos and suffer with the loses and enjoy the wins and at the end of the day I could turn on the NFL Network or ESPN and hear about various teams as they imploded. I could laugh at the Cowboys and the Raiders as the gangs that couldn't shoot straight. They would gather greatly talented people and be giant horrific messes. I'd look at the Broncos and say to myself that at least there were adults running the team and folks who could make a mature decision and even when I didn't agree with everything, the organization would continue forward. Now I'm looking at the Broncos the way I used to look at the Cowboys and Raiders, just a giant disaster area that would continue to entertain me except I'm a Bronco fan. It's just heartbreaking. It's worse than losing games because at least with losing games you can say week or next season we can overcome what's going on. There isn't any quick overcoming of this mess the way both sides are acting. A bad fire, a bad hire and just look how the pile of fail just gets higher and higher.

bpc
03-15-2009, 05:31 PM
You know there was a time in the not so distant past when I could follow the Broncos and suffer with the loses and enjoy the wins and at the end of the day I could turn on the NFL Network or ESPN and hear about various teams as they imploded. I could laugh at the Cowboys and the Raiders as the gangs that couldn't shoot straight. They would gather greatly talented people and be giant horrific messes. I'd look at the Broncos and say to myself that at least there were adults running the team and folks who could make a mature decision and even when I didn't agree with everything, the organization would continue forward. Now I'm looking at the Broncos the way I used to look at the Cowboys and Raiders, just a giant disaster area that would continue to entertain me except I'm a Bronco fan. It's just heartbreaking. It's worse than losing games because at least with losing games you can say week or next season we can overcome what's going on. There isn't any quick overcoming of this mess the way both sides are acting. A bad fire, a bad hire and just look how the pile of fail just gets higher and higher.

This is probably the absolute definitive quote for the 2009 Broncos.

ARE YOU READING THIS BOWLEN? Of course not. You're probably on your yacht somewhere out enjoying the last of your millions you jerk. You've made your franchise an embarrassment to it's fans.

F I hate this year as a Bronco fan. What a complete fail.

Bronx33
03-15-2009, 05:36 PM
So are you still a fan BPC?

bpc
03-15-2009, 05:42 PM
So are you still a fan BPC?

I'm still here, venting my frustration to all who will listen.

Tombstone RJ
03-15-2009, 05:44 PM

ARE YOU READING THIS BOWLEN? Of course not. You're probably on your yacht somewhere out enjoying the last of your millions you jerk. You've made your franchise an embarrassment to it's fans.

Your the complete fail. You fail as a Broncos fan. Now, go sit with the dallas cowboys fans where you belong.

bpc
03-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Your the complete fail. You fail as a Broncos fan. Now, go sit with the dallas cowboys fans where you belong.

That was clever. Feel better about yourself now?

Seriously, the McNugget mob cracks me up.

My favorite line is those guys that try and preach, 3 years after the fact, about how we should have never let Plummer go.

ha ha.

SoCalBronco
03-15-2009, 05:51 PM

http://www.judaistik.se/media/blogs/blogg//Amen-Brother.jpg

Tombstone RJ
03-15-2009, 06:16 PM
That was clever. Feel better about yourself now?

Seriously, the McNugget mob cracks me up.

My favorite line is those guys that try and preach, 3 years after the fact, about how we should have never let Plummer go.

ha ha.

What? What the hell are babbling about? You and SoCal and all the other posters who are pretending to be Broncos fans are now showing your true colors.

You fail. Your not even good at being a "fan." Wow, sucks to be you.

gadlaw
03-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Pleased to meet you, I'm always running into you although to be fair you often have different nicknames and all - You're the guy in charge of the internet! You're the guy who gets to decide who is a fan of this team or that team. You're the guy who gets to decide who's a 'real' American or a 'real' patriot. Guess what? There are no membership requirements to be in this club of Bronco fans. I'm mad about all of this, heck, I'm still mad they fired Red Miller. I'm still mad that they fired Dan Reeves and let go Dennis Smith or Atwater and I'm still peeved that they changed the uniform. Whoopsie doo, that's how stuff roles and you and nobody else is going to say I or the next guy down the thread is allowed to be a fan of the Broncos. Being a fan is an irrational endeavor at best, some of us, like me happened to be born in Denver and through 50 years of military life never spending more than three to four years anywhere it just happens that's where I've put my anchor. Where am I from? Nowhere at all but I've been a Bronco fan as long as I can remember. And if I don't like this mess you aren't going to be the one who says I'm not a fan any longer. Dude.

SureShot
03-15-2009, 06:51 PM
What? What the hell are babbling about? You and SoCal and all the other posters who are pretending to be Broncos fans are now showing your true colors.

You fail. Your not even good at being a "fan." Wow, sucks to be you.

Uh oh. Looks like we have an outbreak of Truefan at the Mane. I call for a quarantine of the entire mane!

Circle Orange
03-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Oakland is a pimple on the butt of society. :clown:

This is all self induced drama and frenzy in the bronco organization. Would there be so much hype on this with any other team? Outside of Dallas I don't think so.

DenverBrit
03-15-2009, 07:12 PM

No, that would be Cutler acting like a jilted schoolgirl.
If he can't handle having his name mentioned in a trade, then he doesn't belong in the NFL. He's supposed to be a team leader so he should be there on Monday along with his teammates, not skipping school and taking Scheffler with him.
Damn Drama Queens. ;D

tebowisdabomb
03-16-2009, 04:31 AM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cutlerjacko.JPG