PDA

View Full Version : Cutler's parents put their house up for sale

BMarsh615
03-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Both Cutler and his parents put their homes up for sale
http://www.9news.com/sports/article.aspx?storyid=111861&catid=295
ELIZABETH - A day after Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler put his house on the market, his parents have done the same.

Cutler's parents live about two miles from the home he put up for sale on Friday, in the town of Elizabeth. Cutler's home is in Parker.

Their home is listed at 4,144 square feet with four bedrooms, three baths and a three car garage. It has a price tag of $835,000.

Cutler's Parker home is three years old, has four bedrooms and six bathrooms. It is 5,149 square feet and has two fireplaces. It also has a three-car garage.

Offseason workouts for the Broncos are scheduled for next week at Dove Valley, but there is speculation Cutler may not show up.

Monday, Cutler had a conference call with head coach Josh McDaniels and after that call, 9NEWS' partners at The Denver Post report the quarterback believes he will be traded to another team before the NFL draft on April 25.

The Broncos say they had a different take on the call and say it was a positive talk.

In addition to McDaniels, Broncos general manager Brian Xanders, owner Pat Bowlen and chief operating officer Joe Ellis were on the call.

Cutler was in Nashville at the time, joined by his agent.

Cutler has publicly said he was upset the Broncos were in trade talks involving him and then-New England quarterback Matt Cassell in a three-team deal. The Broncos say they were asked about a trade and declined the offer. Cassell was later traded to Kansas City.

The Broncos later said definitively that Cutler would not be traded.
(Copyright KUSA*TV, All Rights Reserved)

Popps
03-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Oops.

Popps
03-14-2009, 07:34 PM
4K square feet for 800K!?

Good lord. I need to move to Denver.

Broncojef
03-14-2009, 07:39 PM

Thats about normal, probably get some for less than that.

lazarus4444
He's definitly gone now. I hope he gets sentenced to Detroit. Cutler is an asshole and shouldn't be a bronco anymore.

SoCalBronco

That's a pretty good deal. We could never get such a deal out here.

At least not in a good area.

Blart
03-14-2009, 07:40 PM
:(

cutthemdown
03-14-2009, 07:40 PM

you could get that out in Corona or Murietta for sure. Mcmansions going for 600k etc.

I saw some really cool flats in LA the other day my friend is thinking about buying.

True though out of state still cheaper.

Popps
03-14-2009, 07:45 PM
That's a pretty good deal. We could never get such a deal out here.

At least not in a good area.

Oh god no. There are FORECLOSURES selling in my neighborhood... 1100 square feet, 500K or more.

There's one up the street with 770 (that's HUNDRED) sq ft. for $450.

800K for 4000 sq ft. I swear to god, I should just fly into work every morning and live there.

Northman
03-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Bye Bye Jay. I sure hope the deal is good for the Broncos though.

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh Noes!!!!!

Punisher
03-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Let the 4-12 season begin :)

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Chris Simms will lead us to the promise land.

Broncojef
03-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Oh god no. There are FORECLOSURES selling in my neighborhood... 1100 square feet, 500K or more.

There's one up the street with 770 (that's HUNDRED) sq ft. for $450.

800K for 4000 sq ft. I swear to god, I should just fly into work every morning and live there.

I just built a litlle over 6K and it was $900K (I owned the land). Other guys transferring out from Sunnyvale a few years back wanted to reinvest their Cali home sale $ out here and were forced to buy obnoxious homes.

barryr
03-14-2009, 07:53 PM
There was another report that stated that Cutler has a condo in Denver and had been thinking of selling his house for over a year now. So here we go again with the media not telling all the story or someone is making stuff up in the media.

Blueflame
03-14-2009, 07:57 PM

::)

Broncojef
03-14-2009, 07:58 PM
There was another report that stated that Cutler has a condo in Denver and had been thinking of selling his house for over a year now. So here we go again with the media not telling all the story or someone is making stuff up in the media.

The houses being sold are real close to Dove Valley though and I'd imagine thats where his parents and he stay most of the time. Probably just has the condo for weekends he wants to live large downtown and not drive.

Hogan11
03-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Met Cutler's parents once...cool people, the old man is pretty funny.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 08:00 PM

Just as lame as what you have posted here lately.

Dudeskey
03-14-2009, 08:01 PM

Could probably get that much square footage in Green valley Ranch for 300k... but, you know... its green valley ranch

telluride
03-14-2009, 08:03 PM
This is more Bus Cook bs.

theAPAOps5
There are nice parts of Green Valley ranch and then there is GVR. By the Golf Course its okay. But the older part, yeah good luck!

They bought out in Elizabeth. Thats not like Castle Pines or the Pinery, or Cherry Hills CC, or Cherry hills. So its decent out there. That SQFT in closer to town and its well over a million.

barryr
The houses being sold are real close to Dove Valley though and I'd imagine thats where his parents and he stay most of the time. Probably just has the condo for weekends he wants to live large downtown and not drive.

But as one can see, that ruins a good story that Cutler is leaving town I guess before he even gets traded.

ZONA
03-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Putting a home on the market doesn't mean you have to or even want to sell it. For most people, yes. If you are an NFL QB with a sleazy underhanded agent who will try anything he can do get more money in his pocket, then no. The Cutlers could just be putting the home on the market with really no intentions on selling at all. It's not a crime to say you want to sell your home.

OR.......

Both homes going on the market the week following his tirade and failed talks with the Broncos is not just coincidence alone. This may just be posturing by the Cutler party to entice a trade, or this could actually be the results of a trade already worked out that is media leak tight.

OR......

Bus Cook the crook has convinced that a new deal with the Broncos (or even another team) is in place and much bigger homes are in order. lol

Blueflame
03-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Just as lame as what you have posted here lately.

Chris Simms was barely able to keep Brian Griese's butt on the bench. He's not a starting QB.

Dudeskey
03-14-2009, 08:07 PM
This is more BuS Crook bs.

fixed...™

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 08:08 PM

Chris Simms was barely able to keep Brian Griese's butt on the bench. He's not a starting QB.

I am pretty sure his comment was tongue in cheek. And actually Chris Simms is a QB that would fit well in the offense. Still I would rather they work things out and have Cutler here.

All of has have posted pretty lame stuff in this whole fiasco so I should have put a smilie as or something.

Bob's your Information Minister
03-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Who's next? Cutler's girlfriend?

Is the mayor of Denver gonna get in on this? You know he loves Jake Utler.

BroncoFiend
03-14-2009, 08:10 PM

I have no opinion as to whether or not Simms can start, HOWEVER, I can say with certainty that Gruden is the WIERDEST coach I have ever heard of. The way he treated players around here was horrible, and Chris Simms was at the top of that list. so nothing he did or didn't do in Tampa should be relevant in deciding if he can be starter.

barryr
03-14-2009, 08:11 PM
People really believe McDaniels signed Simms so he could play him over Cutler? People really believe that was the reason for this signing and not because he didn't want Ramsey as the backup anymore? I can't believe people can be this dumb.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2009, 08:14 PM
If I put my house up for sale do I need to make a new thread?

fdf
03-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Both Cutler and his parents put their homes up for sale. . .

This is all a big misunderstanding. This whole thing started when Josh McDaniels tripped over Cutler's dog at a secret "get-to-know-you" barbeque and said, "darn mutt." The dog is so upset, his 200 sq ft doghouse and his favorite hydrant is on the market. If, however, the dog were offered a lot of guaranteed money to chase frisbees at training camp, he would reconsider.

Hi is still waiting for an offer from an unrepentant Pat Bowlen who said in a recent attempt to resolve things, "If the coach says you're a mutt, you're a mutt."

Cutler is heartbroken,torn between his extraordinary loyalty to his teammates and his team and his love for his dog. Bottom line, if the dog stays, Cutler stays. The dog has drawn the line--he's leaving town. Scooby snacks anyone?

barryr
03-14-2009, 08:24 PM

Nope, but if you ever get constipated, from some around here, apparently you're supposed to blame McDaniels and demand his firing.

SureShot
03-14-2009, 08:30 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rastaman
03-14-2009, 08:35 PM

Depends on the square footage and price!.....does your home 2 bed rooms and 6 bath rooms!!!:wiggle:

Punisher
03-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Arkansas Bronco Crib edition
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LlMCPg9dlSA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LlMCPg9dlSA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Depends on the square footage and price!.....does your home 2 bed rooms and 6 bath rooms!!!:wiggle:

Nope. Mine is just 5 bedrooms 3 baths about 2k sqf.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2009, 08:59 PM
Punisher, I bet I could make that a nice place I can drywall, paint and run electricity. My neighbor does flooring, tile, and landscapes. ;) Just need a ****in plumber.

arghemtee
03-14-2009, 09:01 PM
We're ****ed.

LonghornBronco
03-14-2009, 09:03 PM

Very True, he could barely keep Major Applewhite on the bench.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2009, 09:03 PM
We're ****ed.

Yea if you dont have a plumber you really are.

azbroncfan
03-14-2009, 09:44 PM

You can probably pick it up for 50-100K cheaper than what he is asking to.

DBroncos4life
03-14-2009, 10:07 PM

I always pictured the promise land to look different then this.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7913/pmedium150.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pmedium150.jpg)

Arkie
03-14-2009, 10:46 PM

That's too expensive. The same house goes for $220,000 in Missouri

Popps
03-14-2009, 10:59 PM

Yep. Grew up there.

In St. Louis, most decent areas... 4K ft would cost you a bit more than 220, but it certainly wouldn't cost 800.

Still, 800 for 4K is a screaming bargain from my perspective out here.

Arkie
03-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Yep. Grew up there.

In St. Louis, most decent areas... 4K ft would cost you a bit more than 220, but it certainly wouldn't cost 800.

Still, 800 for 4K is a screaming bargain from my perspective out here.

St. Louie is one of the more expensive places in Misery.

slyinky
03-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Arkansas Bronco Crib edition
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LlMCPg9dlSA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LlMCPg9dlSA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
OMG. The end of that video is worse than 2 girls 1 cup.

BroncoMan4ever
03-15-2009, 02:14 AM
He's definitly gone now. I hope he gets sentenced to Detroit. Cutler is an a-hole and shouldn't be a bronco anymore.

Detroit will win more games than we will next season if that happens. also, a 2 year sentence and then cash in during FA isn't a bad deal for him. he will get out of Detroit, but our Broncos will suck for the next decade at least without him.

3 years of no playoffs will be a dream, because without Jay, don't count on playoffs for a really long time.

chaz
03-15-2009, 02:29 AM
its becoming harder and harder to hold onto any hope of cutler wearing a broncos jersey again

SPORTSWRITER
03-15-2009, 04:07 AM

Uhh Will that be before or after the premier announces his approval of $10 trillion in fed funds to search for the holy grail? ;D

orange skier
03-15-2009, 07:14 AM
Wait till we see the deal Cutler gets on his new house in Detroit.................:wiggle:

Beantown Bronco
03-15-2009, 07:49 AM

But then you have to live in Missouri....

oubronco
03-15-2009, 09:04 AM
I hate Mcdaniels

Meck77
03-15-2009, 09:07 AM
you could get that out in Corona or Murietta for sure. Mcmansions going for 600k etc.

I saw some really cool flats in LA the other day my friend is thinking about buying.

True though out of state still cheaper.

Corona? Are you kidding me? I drove thru there over Christmas. The pollution was so bad it made me ill.

A house is a house. Clean air is another story.

Popps...Asking prices are still too high. 800k could realistically be 600k or much less. I've heard some homes in Evergreen that were once priced at 1M have gone for 1/3 the price.

elsid13
03-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Corona? Are you kidding me? I drove thru there over Christmas. The pollution was so bad it made me ill.

A house is a house. Clean air is another story. As far as asking price and selling price that is another story. I've heard of million dollar homes in Evergreen going for 1/3 the price.

Meck

You sell real estate, right? Would the free press that house is getting from story be a plus if were trying sell it?

Meck77
03-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Meck

You sell real estate, right? Would the free press that house is getting from story be a plus if were trying sell it?

Been in the business for 10 yrs.

I don't think the press would help either way. The house is either priced correctly for a buyer or it isn't. The multi million dollar market is a real tough sell right now.

I'd read that Cutler only paid 1.3 or so for his house. Now he wants 2M just a couple years later? I'd imagine he sunk quite a bit money in with improvements but still.

Here's an interesting deal I was just looking at. http://www.movoto.com/real-estate/homes-for-sale/CA/Twentynine-Palms/71153-Mesa-Dr-202_E08168962.htm

The property has it's own natural hot springs! Only problem is it's in the high desert outside of Corona that I was just complaining about. ;D

Hot springs properties are a niche I'm working on. Basically I'm a soaker broker. :)

Captain 'Dre
03-15-2009, 09:20 AM
He's definitly gone now. I hope he gets sentenced to Detroit. Cutler is an a-hole and shouldn't be a bronco anymore.

It was less than three months ago that John Madden and Al Michaels were doing their best to polish Jay's image on the last-game-of-the-season SNF broadcast, and Cutler has (seemingly) done everything in his power since then to reinforce the spoiled, selfish, immature image that Madden and Michaels were trying to repair. ugh!~

Jay proceeded to chew out Eddie Royal on the field during the game, and throw the defense under the bus AFTER the game. This may be the fastest meltdown I've ever seen in the NFL, and it's pretty embarrassing.

Jay is reminding me more and more of Lawrence Phillips-- when things are going well, and he's carrying the team, he looks like a leader. But when things don't go well, he sulks, blames, and acts like a baby.

Personally, I think I've seen enough, and I'm ready for the next quarterbacking chapter in Bronco history.

Beantown Bronco
03-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Jay proceeded to chew out Eddie Royal on the field during the game, and throw the defense under the bus AFTER the game. This may be the fastest meltdown I've ever seen in the NFL, and it's pretty embarrassing.

Most important game of their season and Eddie just dropped two consecutive passes that were both right in his hands.

And the defense was even worse than normal that game....if you can believe it.

Both deserved what they got and there's not a QB in the league that would've simply done nothing in that same instance. If so, I'd have a real problem believing that they are a true competitor.

Captain 'Dre
03-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Very True, he could barely keep Major Applewhite on the bench.

I say we take up a collection and see if we can pay Major Applewhite to change his last name to 'Doofus'. :wiggle:

Captain 'Dre
03-15-2009, 09:35 AM
Most important game of their season and Eddie just dropped two consecutive passes that were both right in his hands.

And the defense was even worse than normal that game....if you can believe it.

Both deserved what they got and there's not a QB in the league that would've simply done nothing in that same instance. If so, I'd have a real problem believing that they are a true competitor.

IMO, a leader wouldn't publicly embarrass his wideout or defense that way, especially when Jay was making plenty of mistakes himself.

Any critical comments Jay wanted to make should have been said privately.

Would it have been appropriate for another Bronco to call Jay out as a "puss" in a postgame interview? No, I'm sure you'd think that's one of those things that should be kept "in-house".

But if Jay THINKS it, he believes it's okay to SAY it. That's immaturity.

alanm
03-15-2009, 09:37 AM
This is all a big misunderstanding. This whole thing started when Josh McDaniels tripped over Cutler's dog at a secret "get-to-know-you" barbeque and said, "darn mutt." The dog is so upset, his 200 sq ft doghouse and his favorite hydrant is on the market. If, however, the dog were offered a lot of guaranteed money to chase frisbees at training camp, he would reconsider.

Hi is still waiting for an offer from an unrepentant Pat Bowlen who said in a recent attempt to resolve things, "If the coach says you're a mutt, you're a mutt."

Cutler is heartbroken,torn between his extraordinary loyalty to his teammates and his team and his love for his dog. Bottom line, if the dog stays, Cutler stays. The dog has drawn the line--he's leaving town. Scooby snacks anyone?

As a Chief fan I have to admit I find the whole Cutler/McDaniels storyline amusing. I don't believe that Cutler is going anywhere.
This post is quality stuff. And puts it in perspective :thumbsup:

Beantown Bronco
03-15-2009, 09:39 AM
IMO, a leader wouldn't publicly embarrass his wideout or defense that way, especially when Jay was making plenty of mistakes himself. .

Peyton Manning, and every veteran QB I've ever seen, disagrees with you. They've ALL done it at one time or another.

Would it have been appropriate for another Bronco to call Jay out as a "puss" in a postgame interview?

We're now entering the realm of personal comments. Not even close to the same as critiquing performance. Sorry. Try again.

But if Jay THINKS it, he believes it's okay to SAY it. That's immaturity.

Immaturity? That's solely an opinion.

Captain 'Dre
03-15-2009, 09:45 AM
Peyton Manning, and every veteran QB I've ever seen, disagrees with you. They've ALL done it at one time or another.

I've never heard Manning toss his defense under the bus, but if he's done that, it's an aberation, not his general practice. Jay, on the other hand...

Immaturity? That's solely an opinion.

And you'll notice I'm not the only one who has that opinion. I've never said you aren't entitled to a different opinion, but just because you disagree with me doesn't make me wrong.

Beantown Bronco
03-15-2009, 09:48 AM
I've never heard Manning toss his defense under the bus, but if he's done that, it's an aberation, not his general practice. Jay, on the other hand....

Manning called out his offensive line in public. Same thing.

And what do you mean by general practice? Jay said ONCE that they couldn't stop anybody.....just like Manning called out his OLine once. Can you show me any other cases, or are you just making that up?

but just because you disagree with me doesn't make me wrong.

Actually it does. The dictionary's definition of immaturity says nothing about saying what you think.

Captain 'Dre
03-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Actually it does. The dictionary's definition of immaturity says nothing about saying what you think.

It's a matter of when , where and how you say what you think.

You evidently believe that Jay's whole eye-rolling, abrupt "I don't know, you tell me" crap is NOT a sign of Jay's immaturity? His over-reaction to having been discussed in trade talks? His refusal to meet with team officials?

Maybe where YOU come from, those are signs of wisdom and maturity (do you come from the planet Zortron?). But most here recognize those behaviors as signs of a lack of maturity and composure. But as I said, you have a right to see things differently.

If my opinion were standing out as a sharp contrast to the majority of thoughts expressed here, I can see how you'd make a case for saying my intrepretation of events is off-base.

But plenty of others are reading the situation in the same light that I have. Sorry this puts a kink in your Sunday morning.

oubronco
03-15-2009, 11:16 AM
I hate Mcdaniels