PDA

View Full Version : How many of you want to dump McDaniels right now?

Bob's your Information Minister
03-14-2009, 05:15 PM
After our 2006 playoff loss (you guys remember that "playoff" thing, right?), a lot of Chiefsplanet members actually were ready to dump Herm Edwards immediately. Turns out most of them were in the right.

McDaniels has only been hired a few months but apparently a lot of you are not too happy with him. I realize this poll is bordering on the absurd, but hey, in that case who better to post it?

SoCalBronco
03-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Obviously, I went with the "Get Rid of Him" option.

It was an easy choice to make, without hesitation.

BMarsh615
03-14-2009, 05:18 PM

Agreed.

Dexter
03-14-2009, 05:20 PM
I can't pick either option really. I'm not a big fan of McDaniels for the most part, but I'd like to wait and see until after the draft.

barryr
03-14-2009, 05:23 PM
The people who didn't like McDaniels in the beginning are voting on a poll from a Chief fan laughing that you bozos are in hysteria and voting in a way he would like you to vote by the way. Great going there fellas, really smart. Way to be tools.

SoCalBronco
03-14-2009, 05:25 PM
The people who didn't like McDaniels in the beginning are voting on a poll from a Chief fan laughing that you bozos are in hysteria and voting in a way he would like you to vote by the way. Great going there fellas, really smart. Way to be tools.

People are voting how they feel. There's nothing wrong with that.

Northman
03-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Until i can see what he does on the field i want to keep him. If we dont make the playoffs this year i wont be too happy.

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 05:42 PM
How many of you would like to take a dump on my face?

You sick bastard.

BroncoDoug
03-14-2009, 05:43 PM
After our 2006 playoff loss (you guys remember that "playoff" thing, right?), a lot of Chiefsplanet members actually were ready to dump Herm Edwards immediately. Turns out most of them were in the right.

McDaniels has only been hired a few months but apparently a lot of you are not too happy with him. I realize this poll is bordering on the absurd, but hey, in that case who better to post it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! A chiefs fan telling us about the playoffs? ha, why don't you try to win a playoff game this century...

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Until i can see what he does on the field i want to keep him. If we dont make the playoffs this year i wont be too happy.

So you haven't been happy with Shanny for a number of years, yes?

arghemtee
03-14-2009, 05:47 PM
I am not a fan of his signings so far, plus the Cutler fiasco? I rather see him kicked out of Denver for life.However, Pat Bowlen is obviously behind McDaniels or else this wouldn't have happened. Like it or not, we're stuck with this douche.

Northman
03-14-2009, 05:47 PM
So you haven't been happy with Shanny for a number of years, yes?

Frustrated with him? Absolutely. But seeing now McD was brought in to win now i expect more than what Shanny was doing. We were almost playoff bound last year with one of the worst defenses in the league. So i expect better and immediate results this year going forward.

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Frustrated with him? Absolutely. But seeing now McD was brought in to win now i expect more than what Shanny was doing. We were almost playoff bound last year with one of the worst defenses in the league. So i expect better and immediate results this year going forward.

So if we improve on offensive scoring, and improve on defense in points allowed but still manage to miss the playoff, you won't see that as an improvement? So it's playoffs or bust for you?

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Also, if we have a 3 game lead in the division with 3 to go and totally screw it up like last season, then bash away at McD.

arghemtee
03-14-2009, 05:53 PM

We almost made the playoffs with Jay Cutler leading this team. Without Jay? We probably go 4-12.

Our defense isn't much better, our offense (if losing Jay) will be worse. I don't see how ANYBODY can say we'll do better than we did last year.

Wes Mantooth
03-14-2009, 05:56 PM
You sick bastard.

ROFL!

Northman
03-14-2009, 05:57 PM
So if we improve on offensive scoring, and improve on defense in points allowed but still manage to miss the playoff, you won't see that as an improvement? So it's playoffs or bust for you?

Yea, pretty much. Bowlen wanted to replace Shanahan because of the mediocrity that had been shadowing this franchise. Again, we went 8-8 with the worse defense in the league and still almost made the playoffs. There's nowhere to go but up. Instead of blowing the last 3 games of the year we should be winning them this year. We have a bonafide DC now, we've kicked out the trash that we called talent on defense. We have a HC who is the offensive braintrust of the New England Patriots and can work magic with just about any QB. There's absolutely no reason this team should go worse than 8-8 this let alone miss the playoffs. Its been done in Bmore, Atlanta, and Miami with new young HC's so if we can almost get there with one of the worst defenses in the league we should get there with a much improved defense. We may not win that playoff game but i do expect to be there or else i consider it a failure. Remember, this is about winning and not settling for mediocrity.

Popps
03-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Hey jiggles,

You remember anyone else on the internets telling you that you never should have even HIRED Edwards?

Northman
03-14-2009, 05:59 PM
We almost made the playoffs with Jay Cutler leading this team. Without Jay? We probably go 4-12.

Our defense isn't much better, our offense (if losing Jay) will be worse. I don't see how ANYBODY can say we'll do better than we did last year.

Maybe, but we have Josh McDaniels. The guy who made Matt Cassell a household name and a bonafide star. He takes the average and makes them god. Simms will be a pro bowler this year, just wait and see.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
The orangemane has been Split into two sides.The Side of Cutler and The side of McDaniels,and oh yea a K.C fan holding a poll on which side to take this is indeed a dark day in Orangemane history :(

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Yea, pretty much. Bowlen wanted to replace Shanahan because of the mediocrity that had been shadowing this franchise. Again, we went 8-8 with the worse defense in the league and still almost made the playoffs. There's nowhere to go but up. Instead of blowing the last 3 games of the year we should be winning them this year. We have a bonafide DC now, we've kicked out the trash that we called talent on defense. We have a HC who is the offensive braintrust of the New England Patriots and can work magic with just about any QB. There's absolutely no reason this team should go worse than 8-8 this let alone miss the playoffs. Its been done in Bmore, Atlanta, and Miami with new young HC's so if we can almost get there with one of the worst defenses in the league we should get there with a much improved defense. We may not win that playoff game but i do expect to be there or else i consider it a failure. Remember, this is about winning and not settling for mediocrity.

So you are playoffs or bust regardless of what improvements are made on both sides of the ball? How bout 10-6 and we still miss the playoffs because we tie with SD again this year and they get the tie breaker again.

Something tells me that if Shanny was still here, and we get the same kind of improvements(hypotheticly) that I stated with McD but still miss the playoffs, you would jumping in the bed with Shanny about how much better the team was.

arghemtee
03-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Maybe, but we have Josh McDaniels. The guy who made Matt Cassell a household name and a bonafide star. He takes the average and makes them god. Simms will be a pro bowler this year, just wait and see.

Great sarcasm. Ha!

03-14-2009, 06:08 PM
I hadn't even considered the possibility that you guys might miss the playoffs...AGAIN...

Northman
03-14-2009, 06:08 PM
So you are playoffs or bust regardless of what improvements are made on both sides of the ball? How bout 10-6 and we still miss the playoffs because we tie with SD again this year and they get the tie breaker again.

Something tells me that if Shanny was still here, and we get the same kind of improvements(hypotheticly) that I stated with McD but still miss the playoffs, you would jumping in the bed with Shanny about how much better the team was.

I would be with Shanahan because i already knew that he was rebuilding from the ground up. But time ran out for him so i understand the decision to remove him. However, if your going to replace someone like that than you better be sure its a guy who can get you over the top. I probably wouldnt make a huge stink about 10-6 so you do have a valid point there. But if its worse than 8-8 i dont think there would really need to be a discussion on that.

Taco John
03-14-2009, 06:09 PM
I'm willing to give McDaniels a chance. I can't say that I've been thrilled with what we've seen thus far - but really, I'm only disappointed in two things - the major thing being his fumbling of the Cutler fiasco, and the relatively minor thing being the whole long snapper deal. The rest is all stuff that I'd have expected out of Shanahan - for the most part they're marginal signings that we all hope work out. The real juice will be draft day, and I'm pretty optimistic about it.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 06:11 PM
The Joker Kidnaps Bob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1jhJB8bqZk

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 06:11 PM
I would be with Shanahan because i already knew that he was rebuilding from the ground up. But time ran out for him so i understand the decision to remove him.

And you think McD isn't having to rebuild this team that Shanny assembled? So Shanny gets a pass with you but McD doesn't when he's having to do the same thing that Shanny had no intention of doing this year?

Remember, he wanted to keep Slowdick.

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 06:12 PM
the major thing being his fumbling of the Cutler fiasco

Jesus, you still think it was all his fault?

Get over it already man.

Northman
03-14-2009, 06:17 PM
And you think McD isn't having to rebuild this team that Shanny assembled? So Shanny gets a pass with you but McD doesn't when he's having to do the same thing that Shanny had no intention of doing this year?

Remember, he wanted to keep Slowdick.

And hence why he was removed. However, some of the players that are coming in are vets and the coaching staff is a vast improvement (at least on paper and record) so to me again that should only be a step up. McD isnt really having to build this team from the ground up like Shanahan was. Now, you can argue chemistry but really considering what teams like Bmore, Atl, and Miami have done i just dont really buy into that arguement.

arghemtee
03-14-2009, 06:17 PM
I am confused about one thing. How come McDaniels gets all the praise in the success of Matt Cassel? I thought Bill Billicheat was the genius in New England? McDaniels can take his peach color ties and head back to New England.

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 06:19 PM
And hence why he was removed. However, some of the players that are coming in are vets and the coaching staff is a vast improvement (at least on paper and record) so to me again that should only be a step up. McD isnt really having to build this team from the ground up like Shanahan was. Now, you can argue chemistry but really considering what teams like Bmore, Atl, and Miami have done i just dont really buy into that arguement.

Nope, no argument. I see where you're coming from.

I think, well, as long as Jay is still here, we will make the playoffs this year.

Northman
03-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Nope, no argument. I see where you're coming from.

I think, well, as long as Jay is still here, we will make the playoffs this year.

Maybe. The more that Jay drags this out the less i really want him here. Obviously, he has the talent to be a great Qb but there are some issues there where Shanahan babied him way too much. If a Coach gives you criticism about things you can work on and you get pouty about it than your just not mature enough to be in this league. There are some serious emotional issues that Jay has right now and he needs to seriously get the **** over them and move on. If he cares about this team and his teammates everything else should be business only.

chaz
03-14-2009, 06:40 PM
If I were Bowlen I'd strongarm both of them into agreement...McD can either soften up to Jay or get the f out, and Jay can man up and work towards winning with his coach

Inkana7
03-14-2009, 06:44 PM
I am confused about one thing. How come McDaniels gets all the praise in the success of Matt Cassel? I thought Bill Billicheat was the genius in New England? McDaniels can take his peach color ties and head back to New England.

Belichick has, and always been, a defensive coach, and defensive genius. McDaniels was the NE QB Coach and Offensive coordinator, and by all accounts, Belichick let him do what he wanted with the offense.

Man you're pathetic.

BroncoMan4ever
03-14-2009, 06:58 PM
where is the we should have hired Spagnuolo like most of this board was saying when the coach search began?

arghemtee
03-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Belichick has, and always been, a defensive coach, and defensive genius. McDaniels was the NE QB Coach and Offensive coordinator, and by all accounts, Belichick let him do what he wanted with the offense.

Man you're pathetic.

You act like New England's offensive production was crap before McDaniels.

So was Charlie Weis the man who coached Tom Brady to 3 Super Bowl victories? It certainly wasn't McDaniels.

Broncoman13
03-14-2009, 07:11 PM

Kind of the same thing with me. I won't be happy when the Broncos trade Cutler for Peanuts, but I can get past it if McD IS a great HC that puts winning teams on the field. Sadly, I think he will alienate his players b/c he demands too much without wanting to earn it. I seriously doubt Raheem Morris is going around making waves with his players. He's smart enough to realize he needs his players on his side, willing to go fight for him. McD, well they just better do it b/c I said so... ain't gonna cut it. A coach is supposed to lead and motivate. I don't see McD doing either at the moment.

Inkana7
03-14-2009, 07:11 PM
You act like New England's offensive production was crap before McDaniels.

So was Charlie Weis the man who coached Tom Brady to 3 Super Bowl victories? It certainly wasn't McDaniels.

Considering that he was the QB coach from 2004-2008, Brady's best seasons, I think he did a damn good job. Before that, with maybe the exception of 03, Brady's production wasn't elite. He was a clutch winner, but not really a 300-3-1 guy.

Blart
03-14-2009, 07:38 PM
I'd rather have Shanahan and a real GM

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 07:41 PM
I'd rather have Shanahan covered in chocolate with sprinkles.

Well, maybe afterwards, you can take a crap on Boobs face.

03-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Well, maybe afterwards, you can take a crap on Boobs face.

Why are you so obsessed with scat, dude?

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Why are you so obsessed with scat, dude?

Sat. At work. Bored. You know. Oh wait, no you don't.

03-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Sat. At work. Bored.

That's a terrible excuse.

cutthemdown
03-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Helping a troll like BOOB disrespect our coach in unacceptable behavior for real Bronco fans. I'm seriously made to feel ill by the way some fans on the board are be huge friggin pussies.

SoCalBronco
03-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Helping a troll like BOOB disrespect our coach in unacceptable behavior for real Bronco fans. .

Why?

We root for the team, not the coach. The coach does not represent the team, nor does it necessarily follow that what he thinks is best is actually best. He's simply another individual, nothing more and nothing less.

If you think this is disrespect, if and when Cutler (and other important pieces) gets traded by this guy, you will see what REAL disrespect is. This is nothing. Nothing.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Why?

We root for the team, not the coach. The coach does not represent the team, nor does it necessarily follow that what he thinks is best is actually best. He's simply another individual, nothing more and nothing less.

If you think this is disrespect, if and when Cutler (and other important pieces) gets traded by this guy, you will see what REAL disrespect is.

No I am convinced you are a Denver Cutlers fan or a Denver Shanahan fan. As soon as they land with another team you will be off moderating a board there.

SoCalBronco
03-14-2009, 08:08 PM
No I am convinced you are a Denver Cutlers fan or a Denver Shanahan fan. As soon as they land with another team you will be off moderating a board there.

Yeah....I spend alot of time and effort and money to go to Denver to report for people and I pour my heart and soul into this team pretty much every day, and I get accused of not being a real fan.

Awesome.

You need to realize that McDaniels does not represent the "team". He's like Cutler, just another individual in all of this. I would also appreciate it if you stopped attacking people's fanhood just because they disagree with you. Welcome to ignore, Nick.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 08:11 PM
Yeah....I spend alot of time and effort and money to go to Denver to report for people and I pour my heart and soul into this team pretty much every day, and I get accused of not being a real fan.

Awesome.

You need to realize that McDaniels does not represent the "team". He's like Cutler, just another individual in all of this. I would also appreciate it if you stopped attacking people's fanhood just because they disagree with you. Welcome to ignore, Nick.

Sad you can put people on ignore but we are forced to have to read your tripe. Dude my fanhood has been attacked pretty severly for supporting the team. It happens when you disagree at the end of the day none of us are better fans than any other. But I guess I am wasting my breath.

03-14-2009, 08:14 PM
How dare you, Apa. SoCal has done more for this forum than you will ever know. He's been here ALMOST AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BEEN ALIVE!

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 08:16 PM
How dare you, Apa. SoCal has done more for this forum than you will ever know. He's been here ALMOST AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BEEN ALIVE!

**** off dude.

scttgrd
03-14-2009, 08:16 PM
Sad you can put people on ignore but we are forced to have to read your tripe.

I agree, reading you is painfull at best. When things unfold over the next couple of years it will be interesting how you react. Things will not go well. Perspective is a mother, get some.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 08:17 PM
I agree, reading you is painfull at best. When things unfold over the next couple of years it will be interesting how you react. Things will not go well. Perspective is a mother, get some.

Man you suck as a poster so your opinion means ****. But before you run your mouth know that I always admit when I am wrong, if I am I will own it. Now run a long and piss off, or be like SoCal and use ignore.

Arkansas Bronco
03-14-2009, 08:20 PM
Until the season is half way done I will stay down. I was pissed to loose shanny but he did suck as a gm.

scttgrd
03-14-2009, 08:20 PM
Man you suck as a poster so your opinion means ****. But before you run your mouth know that I always admit when I am wrong, if I am I will own it. Now run a long and piss off, or be like SoCal and use ignore.

And you have some incredible insight, right? Fill us in oh sage of the NFL.

watermock
03-14-2009, 08:21 PM
The orangemane has been Split into two sides.The Side of Cutler and The side of McDaniels,and oh yea a K.C fan holding a poll on which side to take this is indeed a dark day in Orangemane history :(

This very fact is disconcerting. Besides blowing up the wrong side of the ball...

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 08:21 PM
And you have some incredible insight, right? Fill us in oh sage of the NFL.

How about you start instead of following me around the board? Or do you not have anything to add?

scttgrd
03-14-2009, 08:26 PM
How about you start instead of following me around the board? Or do you not have anything to add?

The fun is reading your assinine posts over the years, now that things have changed your tune has as well. Is wolf such an idiot as he used to be or have you started swinging from a new pair?

SureShot
03-14-2009, 08:29 PM
I have to say I am tired of all the cutler/mcdaniels threads, but I can't get enough of the slap fighting that goes on in them.

Keep it up guys I going to get another beer.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 08:29 PM
I have to say I am tired of all the cutler/mcdaniels threads, but I can't get enough of the slap fighting that goes on in them.

Its fun, but I think he is actually taking it serious!

scttgrd
03-14-2009, 08:31 PM

Grab me one too buddy, it's going to be a fun couple of years. Look how much people have changed in just a month.

FireFly
03-14-2009, 08:35 PM
So far I like everything I've seen from McDaniels, except obviously the handling of the Cutler fiasco. But then I think Cutler caught him off guard acting the way he has.

He's been putting his stamp on the team. He obviously can't back down now.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 08:39 PM
So far I like everything I've seen from McDaniels, except obviously the handling of the Cutler fiasco. But then I think Cutler caught him off guard acting the way he has.

He's been putting his stamp on the team. He obviously can't back down now.

No McD botched that. He needed to make sure the trade either went through or once it was clear it wasn't he needed to contact Cutler and tell him they fielded an offer but it wasn't worth it and its just part of the business. So he did mess that up. But Cutler has handled it poorly.

scttgrd
03-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Its fun, but I think he is actually taking it serious!

Can't take someone like you serious, your tune changes too often to waste too much time on.

spdirty
03-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Id be a lot less sad to log onto the mane and see a thread saying "McDaniels Fired!" than to see one with the title "Cutler Traded!"

My perfect world would see McDaniels leaving and Dennison getting promoted. Actually perfect perfect yet unrealistic world would see Kubiak getting hired with Gibbs coming back as A. Coach and O line coach.

scttgrd
03-14-2009, 08:59 PM
I would rather replace a young coach than a young QB like Cutler. You don't replace talent, sure you can coach up a guy or two but imagine how you could coach a real talent. It's sad how McDaniels has fubared his own fate for a taste of power. A year or two with Cutler and the team could be in the bowl. But throwing a top flight QB on the heap will bring Wade Phillips 2.0.

Blueflame
03-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Sad you can put people on ignore but we are forced to have to read your tripe. Dude my fanhood has been attacked pretty severly for supporting the team. It happens when you disagree at the end of the day none of us are better fans than any other. But I guess I am wasting my breath.

There's a valid reason why ignoring mods/admins isn't an option... if it were an option and a problematic post were made, there would be the possibility that the poster would be unaware that action (in whatever form) might be forthcoming.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Ok Trade Cutler then fire McDaniels and then make Dawkins the QB.There ya go problem solved

03-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Wow, poll is close.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:16 PM
There's a valid reason why ignoring mods/admins isn't an option... if it were an option and a problematic post were made, there would be the possibility that the poster would be unaware that action (in whatever form) might be forthcoming.

I know and understand why it isn't possible but sometimes it would be nice even if its just for a bit. But its just kind of lame for a Mod to say they are using ignore as they should be forced to read ALL posts because their job is to moderate so they should have to read ALL posts.

I shouldn't have brought up his fanhood in the manner that I did, and I knew better, because he does the camp reports but a simple back off and I would have.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 09:20 PM
I know and understand why it isn't possible but sometimes it would be nice like right now with SoCal for instance. Its just kind of lame for a Mod to say they are using ignore as they should be forced to read ALL posts because their job it so moderate so they should have to read all posts.

I shouldn't have brought up his fanhood in the manner that I did, and I knew better, because he does the camp reports but a simple back off and I would have.

I Agree that's like God Ignoring me while I kill baby puppies.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:21 PM
I Agree that's like God Ignoring me while I kill baby puppies.

You are such a werido! Don't ever change!

Blueflame
03-14-2009, 09:24 PM
I know and understand why it isn't possible but sometimes it would be nice even if its just for a bit. But its just kind of lame for a Mod to say they are using ignore as they should be forced to read ALL posts because their job is to moderate so they should have to read ALL posts.

It's easy enough to see any "given" username and just scroll right on past the post without reading it. Being a mod isn't an easy job and if any mod is feeling stressed or less-patient-than-usual, temporarily putting one or more posters on ignore can be a good plan, IMO. And there's more than just one mod, so I think we'll be fine. One side note: on a forum that's as busy as the Mane, it's impossible for mods to read every post... even if we were able to be online 24/7, that would be a daunting assignment.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Good point and understood. I hope he drops the ignore on me as I like discussing football with him. I know he will eventually calm down and I will back off as I clearly took it a step too far.

SureShot
03-14-2009, 09:27 PM
It's easy enough to see any "given" username and just scroll right on past the post without reading it.

Thats how I am still able to be friendly to Apa.:yayaya:

Blueflame
03-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Good point and understood. I hope he drops the ignore on me as I like discussing football with him. I know he will eventually calm down and I will back off as I clearly took it a step too far.

SoCal's a great guy.... this whole thing (all the uncertainty) is just tough on all Broncos fans. We really do need to focus more solidly on the things we all agree on and stick together as a fanbase to help each other get through this. :)

The divisiveness and bickering amongst ourselves accomplishes nothing worthwhile... (again, JMHO)

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:33 PM
SoCal's a great guy.... this whole thing (all the uncertainty) is just tough on all Broncos fans. We really do need to focus more solidly on the things we all agree on and stick together as a fanbase to help each other get through this. :)

The divisiveness and bickering amongst ourselves accomplishes nothing worthwhile... (again, JMHO)

I know SoCal is a great guy I have met him. Like I told someone in a PM. Stuff sounds better in your head sometimes then how people actually take it. And when you are typing away and don't take that extra second its really easy to ding someones feelings. I have a huge problem with taking that extra second!

The sad thing, a Bob thread caused this, that just makes me sick.

bronco610
03-14-2009, 09:36 PM
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Especially since in this issue no one has all the facts or any facts for that matter. But it is definitely a shame to see some of the best posters on this board going after each other in this way. I truly believe we were Bronco fans before all this and will be after. Careful what you say. An old saying goes " Often times I have regretted the words I spoke... But seldom have I regretted my silence."

SureShot
03-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Especially since in this issue no one has all the facts or any facts for that matter. But it is definitely a shame to see some of the best posters on this board going after each other in this way. I truly believe we were Bronco fans before all this and will be after. Careful what you say. An old saying goes " Often times I have regretted the words I spoke... But seldom have I regretted my silence."

That really does nothing for the entertainment value though.

Popps
03-14-2009, 09:39 PM

**** you!!!

Blueflame
03-14-2009, 09:40 PM
I know SoCal is a great guy I have met him. Like I told someone in a PM. Stuff sounds better in your head sometimes then how people actually take it. And when you are typing away and don't take that extra second its really easy to ding someones feelings. I have a huge problem with taking that extra second!

The sad thing, a Bob thread caused this, that just makes me sick.

I'm going to quote you so that SoCal sees the post even if he has you on ignore... that way perhaps this episode can be put behind us sooner. :thumbsup:

Punisher

Yea i should of taught that when i called my Grand mom an asshole then pissed on her rug

SureShot
**** you!!!

You want some of this bitch?

Popps
03-14-2009, 09:41 PM

I'm kidding, of course.

Consider this place a big dysfunctional family. It always works itself out and people keep coming back.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:42 PM
You want some of this b****?

Look bitch you don't talk to the elderly that way. I mean his name is Popps.

bronco610
**** you!!!

Unless your name is Mrs. bronco610 I don't think so!!! :wiggle:

Popps
You want some of this b****?

Oh, DOUBLE **** you, pal.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Seriously Popps and Taco go at it everyday. Its too bad that Taco makes Popps his bitch on a daily basis.......... HEY OH!

bronco610
03-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Yea i should of taught that when i called my Grand mom an a-hole then pissed on her rug

Your kind of a sick puppy aren't ya ???

SureShot
03-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Look b**** you don't talk to the elderly that way. I mean his name is Popps.

Oh you want some of this too captain airport? I will fly right into your back yard and boot stomp you right in front of your coworkers.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Your kind of a sick puppy aren't ya ???

Dude this guy said that he was going to shoot Slowick after Shanny said he was keeping him. I ain't going to lie, I kept refreshing 9news looking for the news.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:46 PM
Oh you want some of this too captain airport? I will fly right into your back yard and boot stomp you right in front of your coworkers.

Bring it and you better bring your boy toy Cutler along because my other fist will need something to occupy the time. :strong:

Popps
03-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Seriously Popps and Taco go at it everyday. Its too bad that Taco makes Popps his b**** on a daily basis.......... HEY OH!

When I'm on my death bed, I'll still be putting the hammer down on Taco and his band of minions.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:47 PM
When I'm on my death bed, I'll still be putting the hammer down on Taco and his band of minions.

LOL all we need is Taco in here and this would be my new favorite thread.

SureShot
03-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Dude this guy said that he was going to shoot Slowick after Shanny said he was keeping him. I ain't going to lie, I kept refreshing 9news looking for the news.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/e/7/9e7c33fa3120207b5657f7189b563859.jpg

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:50 PM
Hilarious! This thread is getting freaking epic!

SureShot
Bring it and you better bring your boy toy Cutler along because my other fist will need something to occupy the time. :strong:

**** that mess I'm bringing a band of BMarsh's ex girlfriends.

theAPAOps5
**** that mess I'm bringing a band of BMarsh's ex girlfriends.

Ok you win :nono:

Popps
03-14-2009, 09:52 PM
I think Taco should get a bowl haircut in honor of Jay.

SureShot
03-14-2009, 09:52 PM
Ok you win :nono:

There will be so much crazy going on you won't know what hit you.ROFL!

SureShot
03-14-2009, 09:53 PM
I think Taco should get a bowl haircut in honor of Jay.

A sun tanahan would be more fitting.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Tell you what bring that noise but meet me in IHOP Parking lot. I will bring me some Darryl Gardner backup and then some hit you with a Kircus onslaught. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF

azbroncfan
03-14-2009, 09:54 PM
This thread is full of a bunch of Cutler's.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 09:54 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/e/7/9e7c33fa3120207b5657f7189b563859.jpg

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I do that before i masturbate to one of ApaOps5 Comments.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:55 PM
This thread is full of a bunch of Cutler's.

Screw you pilot boy. You want some of this noise too. Because I came here to do 2 things, drink beer and whoop ass. I still have the beer but stick around whoop ass will come!

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I do that before i masturbate to one of ApaOps5 Comments.

AAAANNNNNNDDDDDD its time to log off. Good night all, punisher put me on ignore please!

SureShot
03-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Tell you what bring that noise but meet me in IHOP Parking lot. I will bring me some Darryl Gardner backup and then some hit you with a Kircus onslaught. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF

You just make sure your butt buddy McMoron is there so I can taste his tears after Letisha makes a coin purse out of your sack.

SureShot
03-14-2009, 09:58 PM
AAAANNNNNNDDDDDD its time to log off. Good night all, punisher put me on ignore please!

Whoa what just happened? God dammit Punisher you have gone too far. :spit:

azbroncfan
03-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Screw you pilot boy. You want some of this noise too. Because I came here to do 2 things, drink beer and whoop ass. I still have the beer but stick around whoop ass will come!

Well Apa I'm on your side as far as the whole disaster at dove valley is and I also think the ignore feature is weak.

UberBroncoMan
03-14-2009, 09:59 PM
McDaniels has done very little to make me happy he's here. Was I excited to see us in the spread? Yes. Was I excited to see McDaniels create a great friendship with Cutler like he CLAIMED was so important to him? Yes. I can't stand authoritarian style leaders, and he's no exception. If you want respect in your FIRST head coaching gig, you need to be more open and firm when needed. He had a chance during the phone conference to make everything cool, but he decided to talk in a way that clearly wasn't going to do that. He has no people skills. This off season makes me wish we got Rex Ryan or Spags over here to HC and run our D while we kept our offense completely in tact. I never want to see another Patriot coaching offspring here again. That said, if McDaniels will step the **** up and end this stuff by meeting with Cutler himself and cooling things off without that parasite Bus Cook around... and he wins this year WITH Cutler, I will give him my support, but not my respect. For now I vote for him to leave... unfortunately it's too late in the game to do this.

Our only safe solution would be to get Bill Cowher to come be our HC, and to literally nab Kyle Shanahan from the Texans as our OC. (creepy yes, but it would be the best fit available). Mike Nolan as our HC is just ew.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Whoa what just happened? God dammit Punisher you have gone too far. :spit:

:kiss: :~ohyah!:

SureShot
03-14-2009, 10:02 PM
McDaniels has done very little to make me happy he's here. I can't stand authoritarian style leaders, and he's no exception. If you want respect in your FIRST head coaching gig, you need to be more open and firm when needed. He had a chance during the phone conference to make everything cool, but he decided to talk in a way that clearly wasn't going to do that. He has no people skills. This off season makes me wish we got Rex Ryan or Spags over here to HC and run our D while we kept our offense completely in tact.

Why rehash things you have said in 37 other threads and just tell people to **** off or challenge them to an imaginary fight. We all need to be saving our energy for Monday.

UberBroncoMan
03-14-2009, 10:03 PM
Why rehash things you have said in 37 other threads and just tell people to **** off or challenge them to an imaginary fight. We all need to be saving our energy for Monday.

You do realize Cutler just put his parents house up for sale too right? He's now put TWO of his THREE houses up for sale... the kid is ready to leave.

SureShot
03-14-2009, 10:08 PM
You do realize Cutler just put his parents house up for sale too right? He's now put TWO of his THREE houses up for sale... the kid is ready to leave.

I don't care if he has all of his possessions up for auction on eBay, he under contract with the Broncos for the next 3 years. We will know where this is really headed on Monday. Maybe he is selling all his houses so he can by Shanahans new house. Now that would be worth at least 7 pages.:D

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Well Apa I'm on your side as far as the whole disaster at dove valley is and I also think the ignore feature is weak.

I know you are. I was trying to get you into our testosterone post fest. But then Punisher had to go all creepy. :nono:

SureShot
03-14-2009, 10:09 PM
I know you are. I was trying to get you into our testosterone post fest. But then Punisher had to go all creepy. :nono:

You liked it.

bronco610
03-14-2009, 10:09 PM

Maybe his parents criticized his play too and he evicted them !!!!!
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

SureShot
03-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Maybe his parents criticized his play too and he evicted them !!!!!
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Now thats funny.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 10:11 PM

This is news when the penthouse downtown goes up. Once he wants to depart from his beloved watering holes, THEN THIS IS AN ISSUE. Now let us get back to our chest thumping challenges, and Punisher to his Buffalo Bill postings!

cutthemdown
03-14-2009, 10:12 PM
Why?

If you think this is disrespect, if and when Cutler (and other important pieces) gets traded by this guy, you will see what REAL disrespect is. This is nothing. Nothing.

Notice I never said that in any other thread, started by Bronco fans. I said I didn't like it in a thread posted by a troll who is now enjoying it. Trust me he enjoys it.

I get it bro, you love the team, you think Mcdaniels is the wrong move. You want Cutler coddled and Shanny back because you think that was going to work.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 10:13 PM
This is news when the penthouse downtown goes up. Once he wants to depart from his beloved watering holes, THEN THIS IS AN ISSUE. Now let us get back to our chest thumping challenges, and Punisher to his Buffalo Bill postings!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5jh4gfzTpF0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5jh4gfzTpF0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Would you **** me?

Archer81
03-14-2009, 10:18 PM
why does any thread started by bob exceed 1 page of responses?

:Broncos:

SureShot
03-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Once he wants to depart from his beloved watering holes, THEN THIS IS AN ISSUE.

No why does it have to go there. I will believe these stories when I see it, or hear it from people close to me.

SureShot
03-14-2009, 10:19 PM

Because you keep posting in them.:wave:

Who cares if it was started by him, I know I don't.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 10:21 PM

Bob is my god and i worship him.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 10:23 PM
No why does it have to go there. I will believe these stories when I see it, or hear it from people close to me.

Thats fine, I have had that happen so thats why I know it to be true.

Archer81
03-14-2009, 10:24 PM

That is a clear, lucid, poignant response.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Because you keep posting in them.:wave:

Who cares if it was started by him, I know I don't.

People are going to see a 6 page thread started by Bob and go WTF. Then they are going to read it and go WTFx2, then they are going to read Punisher, and then they will want to take a shower because they feel gross. Hilarious!

SureShot
03-14-2009, 10:29 PM
People are going to see a 6 page thread started by Bob and go WTF. Then they are going to read it and go WTFx2, then they are going to read Punisher, and then they will want to take a shower because they feel gross. Hilarious!

Exactly this stopped being a Bob thread a long time ago....and then we took over.

arghemtee
03-14-2009, 10:29 PM
I am so sick and tired of these articles/threads.

One moment Cutler and McDaniels are smoothing things out, only to have another article posted about how things have worsened.

This is just a nightmare.

SureShot
03-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Thats fine, I have had that happen so thats why I know it to be true.

Even if it is true he has every right to do what ever he wants on his own time. Until he starts getting in trouble or stops going to the Pro Bowl it really is no ones business.

Archer81
03-14-2009, 10:34 PM
I suddenly have a craving for a frostee...damn Spider...

03-15-2009, 12:06 AM

I'm the golden goose.

Learn to love it.

Killericon
03-15-2009, 12:12 AM
I'm the golden goose.

Learn to love it.

You're like a limp. Whenever you're around, I can't imagine how this place would function without you(I always get that feeling when I have a limp... Like I can't remember what it was like without it), but whenever you're not around, we do just fine.

Old No. 7
03-15-2009, 02:00 AM

1) Acquisition of Pioli.

2) Bowlen pushes Panic Button in response; departure of Rat Face McCheese-Eater follows.

3) Ass-Boot for Herm Edwards.

4) Acquisition of Head Coach that TRULY knows how to make "good" in to "God"( see Fitz ).

5) Gunther to Detroit.

6) Acquisition of proven Quarterback, jealously coveted by Donko Head Coach, for the price of a song and dance; 3rd overall retained for 2009 Draft.

7) Cutler Gate ensues; Epic Donko Meltdown follows. Karma for Chop Blocking and "Pam, non stick Jersey's" close to fulfillment.

8) MU eclipses the worthless Beakers to claim Big 12 Tournament.

Best...Off Season...EVAH! !Booya! :thanku: :welcome:

BroncoMan4ever
03-15-2009, 02:21 AM
Until the season is half way done I will stay down. I was pissed to loose shanny but he did suck as a gm.

our old HC/GM never tried to trade a franchise QB.

the situation is the same with McDouche as the man with all the power. Xanders is a money guy who has no authority over McDouche. he is the Sundquist to McDouche's Shanahan.

now without the man we all said was the worst GM in football, we are seeing how much better he was than McDouche.

BroncoMan4ever
03-15-2009, 02:28 AM
I would rather replace a young coach than a young QB like Cutler. You don't replace talent, sure you can coach up a guy or two but imagine how you could coach a real talent. It's sad how McDaniels has fubared his own fate for a taste of power. A year or two with Cutler and the team could be in the bowl. But throwing a top flight QB on the heap will bring Wade Phillips 2.0.

agreed completely. i just pray McDouche's tenure as coach is as brief as Phillips was, and that when the smoke clears Jay is still here.

BroncoMan4ever
03-15-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm kidding, of course.

Consider this place a big dysfunctional family. It always works itself out and people keep coming back.

agreed. right now some guys or gals with differing opinions are really pissing me off at times, but once the season starts the bickering returns to the game itself, and we all become unified in similar thoughts until another divisive issue comes up and the cycle begins again.

BroncoMan4ever
03-15-2009, 02:42 AM

i am sure he would have had a mighty allegiance of fans who would have gladly vouched for him in that scenario.

BroncoMan4ever
03-15-2009, 02:52 AM

jesus christ man. i used to think you were just a little off, but now i think you are ****in nuts.

03-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Punisher say 30 hail bobs to repent for your sins.

orinjkrush
03-15-2009, 09:00 AM
all of this could have been avoided, had we hired Spags to fix the D and kept the O sorta intact.

But, then again, we could have had Ed Reed and Stephen Jackson.

oubronco
03-15-2009, 09:01 AM
I hate Mcdaniels

Punisher
03-15-2009, 09:02 AM
Punisher say 30 hail bobs to repent for your sins.

:~ohyah!: :angel:

oubronco
03-15-2009, 09:03 AM
I hate Mcdaniels

bronco610
03-15-2009, 11:41 AM
:~ohyah!: :angel:

PUNISHER. COME AWAY FROM THE DARK SIDE..........

Hulamau
03-15-2009, 11:46 AM
How come go **** yourself Bob wasnt option #1 you would have scored 100%!

Bronx33
03-15-2009, 12:43 PM
This is a idiot thread created by an idiot.

theAPAOps5
03-15-2009, 12:44 PM
This is a idiot thread created by an idiot.

Why do you think we testosterone jacked it.

Bronco Yoda
03-15-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm sending in Spider to throat punch all of you for turning this into 6 pages...

SureShot
03-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Why do you think we testosterone jacked it.

Testosterone jack, I like it.

TheReverend
03-15-2009, 12:59 PM
This thread would've been a lot better if the poll question "How many of you want to TAKE A dump ON McDaniels right now? "

Bronx33
03-15-2009, 01:02 PM
[QUOTEI'm sending in Spider to throat punch all of you for turning this into 6 pages....[/QUOTE]

http://www.thehockeyshop.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/RBK%20Throat%20Guard%20copy.jpg

spider proof!!

TheReverend
03-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Bronx,

You just failed

Sincerely,
The Internetz

Bronx33
03-15-2009, 01:06 PM
uummmmm OOOOOO K ?

TheReverend
03-15-2009, 01:09 PM
uummmmm OOOOOO K ?

:kiss:

TDmvp
03-15-2009, 01:10 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/0220/20090220__McDaniels%20combine%7Ep1_300.jpg
http://copingmechanisms.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/s911_complete_moron.jpg

DrFate
03-15-2009, 02:21 PM

I had a harder time deciding what to have for breakfast this morning.

25 year old Pro Bowl QB vs. overmatched first time HC.

Hmmmm...