PDA

View Full Version : I just said the oddest thing ......

Spider
03-14-2009, 04:58 PM
i was sitting in a Wendys in Bridgeton New Jersey , watching a handful of kids play , all different races , i got to missing my own kids , and right out of the blue I said ....... God bless these kids while they are still too young to hate ...

Punisher
03-14-2009, 05:02 PM
TV,and society teaches hate.....

Spider
03-14-2009, 05:08 PM

I wouold agree , but for me to say God bless ........Just a slip of the tongue I hope ....Last thing I need is to become a bible thumping republican ;D

SureShot
03-14-2009, 05:10 PM
God bless the .99 Double stack.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 05:10 PM
I wouold agree , but for me to say God bless ........Just a slip of the tongue I hope ....Last thing I need is to become a bible thumping republican ;D

the bible teaches hate also....Remember if your gay your not getting into heaven! :approve:

Beantown Bronco
03-14-2009, 05:11 PM

and a frosty

chickennob2
03-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Soon they will grow old and jaded, and start punching throats.

rugbythug
03-14-2009, 05:15 PM
the bible teaches hate also....Remember if your gay your not getting into heaven! :approve:

That is not true. You need to reread the new testament.

Spider
03-14-2009, 05:16 PM
I dont know , it was cool watching kids of different races play together with no hassles .........Maybe some day us grown ups could do the same

sisterhellfyre
03-14-2009, 05:25 PM
That is not true. You need to reread the new testament.

[snort,LOL] You must have read a different New Testament than the rest of us.

Regards,
m.

bronco610
03-14-2009, 05:26 PM
i was sitting in a Wendys in Bridgeton New Jersey , watching a handful of kids play , all different races , i got to missing my own kids , and right out of the blue I said ....... God bless these kids while they are still too young to hate ...

What is it, they are too young for you to hate the kids or the kids are too young to hate each other? :~ohyah!:

Nothing wrong with saying God bless. I wouldn't worry about you becoming a bible thumper.

Spider
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
What is it, they are too young for you to hate the kids or the kids are too young to hate each other? :~ohyah!:

Nothing wrong with saying God bless. I wouldn't worry about you becoming a bible thumper.

;D they are to young to hate each other .......

GreatBronco16
03-14-2009, 06:05 PM
i was sitting in a Wendys in Bridgeton New Jersey , watching a handful of kids play , all different races ,

So you're a truck driver who like to watch little kids play while sitting in a fast food resturant? Color me suprised.

P.S. Just messing with ya.

Popps
03-14-2009, 06:06 PM

So, by this you mean that you think it was McDaniel's fault and Cutler is right?

**** you!!!!

Popps
03-14-2009, 06:09 PM

Agree, though some of it I believe is a little inborn in the form of protectionism, but can easily be "taught out of" kids from a young age.

Kids really don't want to dislike other kids by nature.

bronco610
03-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Agree, though some of it I believe is a little inborn in the form of protectionism, but can easily be "taught out of" kids from a young age.

Kids really don't want to dislike other kids by nature.

You obviously did not go to the same schools I did. ;D

Dudeskey
03-14-2009, 06:34 PM

yes sir...

chaz
03-14-2009, 06:39 PM
"Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows"

-opening quote of boy in the striped pajamas

Spider
03-14-2009, 06:45 PM
So, by this you mean that you think it was McDaniel's fault and Cutler is right?

**** you!!!!

well of course ;D

PaintballCLE
03-14-2009, 09:38 PM

see, i am wearing off on you! Ha!

Killericon
03-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Pffff...One of the deepest hatreds I ever had was in Grade 4. ****ing Christopherus.

coachmastermind
03-14-2009, 10:03 PM

I know I'm going to be opening up a big box here... but I get so sick of hearing how if people believe that something is wrong that they hate someone or a group of people.

We've come to a culture where we can't say something is wrong (even if it is wrong) because we might hurt someone's feelings.

My daughter was about to touch the hot stove tonight, I guess I shouldn't have told her it's wrong to do that... "there's no such thing a truth or right or wrong." And why would I tell her not to touch the stove... because I hate her or because I love her?

baja
03-14-2009, 10:12 PM
I know I'm going to be opening up a big box here... but I get so sick of hearing how if people believe that something is wrong that they hate someone or a group of people.

We've come to a culture where we can't say something is wrong (even if it is wrong) because we might hurt someone's feelings.

My daughter was about to touch the hot stove tonight, I guess I shouldn't have told her it's wrong to do that... "there's no such thing a truth or right or wrong." And why would I tell her not to touch the stove... because I hate her or because I love her?

That's nice. Reminds me of back in Maine when we would brand the kids because we loved them and wanted them to know they belonged.

Spider
03-14-2009, 10:13 PM

We've come to a culture where we can't say something is wrong (even if it is wrong) because we might hurt someone's feelings. this part i agree with to a point ......

But this part ...what in the hell are you babbling about ?

theAPAOps5
03-14-2009, 10:15 PM
Trust me you could say a lot weirder. I was just hit with this:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I do that before i masturbate to one of ApaOps5 Comments.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2332019&postcount=103

:nono:

Punisher
03-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Trust me you could say a lot weirder. I was just hit with this:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2332019&postcount=103

:nono:

There some sick weirdos out there :giggle:

Archer81
03-14-2009, 10:28 PM

Leave new jersey immediately. Its clear you have come down with some type of virus.

:Broncos:

Cmac821
03-14-2009, 10:28 PM
sounds like some one had an empthany

Archer81
03-14-2009, 10:32 PM
sounds like some one had an empthany

Epiphany?

:Broncos:

SouthStndJunkie
03-14-2009, 11:02 PM

I was sitting in a Wendy's in Maumee, Ohio....and I sharted while eating a fish sandwich. Right out of the blue, I said "Mother****er, I have to use the restroom".

bronco militia
03-14-2009, 11:08 PM
:giggle:

Arkie
03-14-2009, 11:08 PM
No ****. On the way to Springfield, MO on Hwy 60 westbound, the McDonald's parking lot has places for the Amish to tie up their horses. ZachKC prolly knows them. good folks. They make excellent patio furniture.

baja
03-14-2009, 11:15 PM
patio furniture?

NUB
03-14-2009, 11:46 PM
No ****. On the way to Springfield, MO on Hwy 60 westbound, the McDonald's parking lot has places for the Amish to tie up their horses. ZachKC prolly knows them. good folks. They make excellent patio furniture.

Great fireplaces too.

Arkie
03-15-2009, 12:11 AM
patio furniture?

http://www.patioseatinggroups.com/store/images/2Glider.jpg