PDA

View Full Version : Stallworth Hits/Kills Pedestrian

Memento
03-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Sad situation. Hope the first thing that pops to mind isn't true...

http://www.canadaeast.com/sports/article/603282

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - Police in Miami Beach say Cleveland Browns receiver Donte Stallworth has hit and killed a pedestrian with his Bentley.

Police spokesman Juan Sanchez says Stallworth hit a man crossing the busy causeway that links downtown Miami with Miami Beach around 7 a.m. ET on Saturday.

The man was pronounced dead at a trauma centre. He was near a crosswalk but it's not clear if he was crossing legally.

Stallworth is co-operating and no charges have been filed. Officers drew his blood to test for drugs or alcohol, which is routine. Police say it's too early to tell if Stallworth was violating traffic laws.

The 28-year-old former New England Patriot signed a seven-year, US$35-million contract with the Browns as a free agent before last season but hardly played because he was hurt.

Northman
03-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Wow, that sucks. Even if it wasnt his fault he will probably end up shoveling out lots of money to the family.

chickennob2
03-14-2009, 02:05 PM
And it also sucks because, you know, a guy died.

McDman
03-14-2009, 02:08 PM

i know it's terrible, but I cracked up when I read your response.

Popps
03-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Ugh.

Northman
03-14-2009, 02:22 PM

Really? Wow, never thought of that.

UberBroncoMan
03-14-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm curious to see if he was an Illegal Alien... if so, it's going to blow this thing up even more.

Dexter
03-14-2009, 03:32 PM
If it turns out he was drinking and driving, how selfish is that?

This might end up being off topic, but I can't stand people on forums that say "Its just a DUI, we've all done it at one point or another"

I hate that attitude, and personally I feel every time an NFL player gets a DUI he should be suspended for 4 games no matter what.

These guys have million dollar contracts and they can't call a cab? Please.

So hopefully for Stallworth's sake this was all just an unfortunate accident. But if he was drinking and driving, what a selfish prick.

My thoughts are with the family anyhow.

Los Broncos
03-14-2009, 03:37 PM
That sucks, if he was drinking he should be suspended 8 games minimum.

ohiobronco2
03-14-2009, 03:41 PM

If he was drinking, he should be in jail for 10-15 years.

Los Broncos
03-14-2009, 03:43 PM

We know that wont happen, didn't Little kill someone and he still playing.

Punisher
03-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Stallworth + Killed Pedestrian = Big Lawsuit

ohiobronco2
03-14-2009, 03:50 PM

Yeah (on Leonard Little). Doesn't mean it is right though. I'm saying he should be, and if it was anyone else, they most likely would be.

Los Broncos
03-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Yeah (on Leonard Little). Doesn't mean it is right though. I'm saying he should be, and if it was anyone else, they most likely would be.

I agree to the fullest.

cutthemdown
03-14-2009, 04:01 PM

If he was drinking he will be going to prison.

cutthemdown
03-14-2009, 04:02 PM

Since Little's incident states have gotten a lot tougher on drunk drivers who kill people. I'd say if it comes back he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, he will go to prison.

Los Broncos
03-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Since Little's incident states have gotten a lot tougher on drunk drivers who kill people. I'd say if it comes back he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, he will go to prison.

That is what should happen, what are the chances it does?

Dedhed
03-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Before everyone starts slaying Stallworth for driving drunk, there's just as good a chance that the pedestrian was the drunk.

I'm familiar with that road, and there are a lot of squatter types down there who hang out in the bushes drinking and fishing for dinner.

Considering we know nothing, it's just as likely that some guy stumbled drunk into the road without looking as it is that Stallworth was driving drunk.

Houshyamama
03-14-2009, 04:31 PM

This might end up being off topic, but I can't stand people on forums that say "Its just a DUI, we've all done it at one point or another"

I hate that attitude, and personally I feel every time an NFL player gets a DUI he should be suspended for 4 games no matter what.

So hopefully for Stallworth's sake this was all just an unfortunate accident. But if he was drinking and driving, what a selfish prick.

DUIs are mostly a government money-making scheme.

Here in CA they're going to lower the legal limit to .05

Spare me the sob stories, if I drink a glass of wine an hour and half ago and get pulled over and sent to jail - somethings ****ED up.

Dexter
03-14-2009, 04:35 PM

Spare me the sob stories, if I drink a glass of wine an hour and half ago and get pulled over and sent to jail - somethings ****ED up.

There's always going to be certain cases in which the law doesn't work correctly. I'm sorry but a DUI for the most part isn't a "money-making scheme".

A person died. If Stallworth was drinking, then that's a selfish act. DUI's are a big deal. If he wasn't drinking, wasn't driving like a maniac, then its an unfortunate accident, and I feel sorry for him.

Beantown Bronco
03-14-2009, 05:23 PM
The accident happened at 7AM.

What's worse (assuming he was drunk)? Waking up a 5 or so in the morning and shot-gunning beers for 2 hours.....or still being legally drunk at 7AM from drinking the night before?

Florida_Bronco
03-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Before everyone starts slaying Stallworth for driving drunk, there's just as good a chance that the pedestrian was the drunk.

I'm familiar with that road, and there are a lot of squatter types down there who hang out in the bushes drinking and fishing for dinner.

Considering we know nothing, it's just as likely that some guy stumbled drunk into the road without looking as it is that Stallworth was driving drunk.

Not to mention pedestrians in the Miami area are famous for not using crosswalks.

SportinOne
03-14-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm curious to see if he was an Illegal Alien... if so, it's going to blow this thing up even more.

I don't know what you are implying with that sig but it's just.... can it go away?

Killericon
03-14-2009, 09:49 PM
I don't know what you are implying with that sig but it's just.... can it go away?

It's creepy as hell, but I believe it is a reference to the Super Mario Brothers movie.

houghtam
03-14-2009, 10:00 PM

If you're legally drunk after a glass of wine an hour and a half ago, you're a lightweight and shouldn't be drinking in the first place. A 150lb man who drinks a glass of wine an hour and a half ago on average will blow, on average, between a .01 and a .02.

When you're driving a thousand pound weapon, I think erring on the side of caution for the benefit of the OTHER people on the road is a small price to pay for you not being able to get your drink on.

Dudeskey
03-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Wow, that sucks. Even if it wasnt his fault he will probably end up shoveling out lots of money to the family.

Or his insurance carrier anyways (auto, umbrella or both)...

kappys
03-15-2009, 02:13 AM
Its a sad story but hard to say what happened without more facts.

A few years ago my dad hit somene driving at like 5:00 AM going to work. The guy was drunk and sort of stumbled onto the street - didn't die but I think he was in the hospital for more than a month with a shatterred pelvis. Fortunatley for my father there were witnesses and the guy was actually deemed liable. Its scary - something like that without witnesses and it could hae been a long and very costly court case and potentially a huge judgement against my dad. I was shocked when I saw the damage to my dad's car.

SouthStndJunkie
03-19-2009, 11:05 AM
REPORT: STALLWORTH OVER THE LEGAL LIMIT

Posted by Mike Florio on March 19, 2009, 12:51 p.m. EDT

A television station in Miami reportedly is reporting that Brown receiver Donte’ Stallworth was “slightly” over the legal limit of 0.08 percent blood-alcohol concentration when his vehicle collided with Mario Reyes, a pedestrian who died as a result of the Saturday morning collision.

CBS4 in Miami reports that the report, which was made at noon by a local television station that CBS4 didn’t identify, could not be confirmed by Miami Beach police or by Stallworth’s lawyer.

If the report is accurate, Stallworth is in serious legal jeopardy. In Florida, DUI manslaughter carries a maximum sentence of 15 years.

In contrast, Leonard Little served only 90 days a decade ago after killing Susan Gutweiler while Little drove drunk.

Regardless of the manner in which the potential criminal proceedings unfold, Stallworth also faces enormous civil liability. The fact that he earned a $4.875 million roster bonus the day before the incident could make $4.875 million the bottom-line demand for the eventual settlement discussions.

Then again, Stallworth might never get that $4.875 million from the Browns, depending on the language of his contract and the manner in which it would be interpreted by an arbitrator.

DenverBroncosJM
03-19-2009, 11:20 AM
REPORT: STALLWORTH OVER THE LEGAL LIMIT

Posted by Mike Florio on March 19, 2009, 12:51 p.m. EDT

A television station in Miami reportedly is reporting that Brown receiver Donte’ Stallworth was “slightly” over the legal limit of 0.08 percent blood-alcohol concentration when his vehicle collided with Mario Reyes, a pedestrian who died as a result of the Saturday morning collision.

CBS4 in Miami reports that the report, which was made at noon by a local television station that CBS4 didn’t identify, could not be confirmed by Miami Beach police or by Stallworth’s lawyer.

If the report is accurate, Stallworth is in serious legal jeopardy. In Florida, DUI manslaughter carries a maximum sentence of 15 years.

In contrast, Leonard Little served only 90 days a decade ago after killing Susan Gutweiler while Little drove drunk.

Regardless of the manner in which the potential criminal proceedings unfold, Stallworth also faces enormous civil liability. The fact that he earned a $4.875 million roster bonus the day before the incident could make $4.875 million the bottom-line demand for the eventual settlement discussions.

Then again, Stallworth might never get that $4.875 million from the Browns, depending on the language of his contract and the manner in which it would be interpreted by an arbitrator.

I will NEVER understand why these guys take these chances. Even for an average joe you have a lot to lose. But these guys have the money and the resources to get a penthouse suite for a couple hours if they wanted to sleep it off and/or take a damn limo home.

worm
03-19-2009, 11:36 AM
It was 7am in the morning. Just starting or still finishing.

Tombstone RJ
03-19-2009, 11:40 AM

What pisses me off is if Donte messed up the grill of that sweet Bentley. What a shame that would be. I bet he just bought it too.

521 1N5
03-19-2009, 11:55 AM
Ya know this is tough...I can recall a lot of times where I crashed at someones house after getting tanked so I wouldn't drink and drive, then I would leave early in the morning to get back home. Let's hope that's what Stallworth was doing. If he was just getting started, then he deserves life in my opinion.

Beantown Bronco
03-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Ya know this is tough...I can recall a lot of times where I crashed at someones house after getting tanked so I wouldn't drink and drive, then I would leave early in the morning to get back home. Let's hope that's what Stallworth was doing. If he was just getting started, then he deserves life in my opinion.

The law won't distinguish either way. All they care about is that one little number that pops up on the breathalyzer. Whether it is on its way up or down at the time of the accident doesn't matter. All that matters is that one second when you blew into the machine.

Breaker
03-19-2009, 12:21 PM

He also wont spend a day in prison because he is a pro athlete, I consider him fortunate as hell. That he didnt die.

Beantown Bronco
03-19-2009, 12:26 PM
He also wont spend a day in prison because he is a pro athlete, I consider him fortunate as hell. That he didnt die.

I'll take that bet.

FADERPROOF
03-19-2009, 12:26 PM

Stallworth admitted that he had been drinking and quit around midnight, probably thought that he was sober enough to drive 7 hours later, turns out he wasn't and hit someone.

521 1N5
03-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Stallworth admitted that he had been drinking and quit around midnight

See now that's just unfortunate. That is a tough situation because it's not like the man left a bar or club hammered, sounds to me like he was trying to do the right thing and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I can HONESTLY say I have and would have done the exact same thing.

Los Broncos
03-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Thats to bad, he should pay with his life, simple as that.

JJG
03-19-2009, 01:54 PM
See now that's just unfortunate. That is a tough situation because it's not like the man left a bar or club hammered, sounds to me like he was trying to do the right thing and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I can HONESTLY say I have and would have done the exact same thing.

maybe you should re-evaluate the way you do things...

Beantown Bronco
03-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Stallworth admitted that he had been drinking and quit around midnight, probably thought that he was sober enough to drive 7 hours later, turns out he wasn't and hit someone.

Call me a cynic, but if you are admitting to drinking until midnight, I'm willing to bet the real time was probably 3:00 or later even.

You don't blow an illegal level if you've been done for 7 hours unless you REALLY got close-to-dead drunk. And if you got THAT drunk, there is no chance of you simply cat napping for a few hours and getting up and driving home. You're going to be in REALLY rough shape.

FADERPROOF
03-19-2009, 01:57 PM
maybe you should re-evaluate the way you do things...

Maybe you shouldn't comment and/or judge other people when you don't know them.

Have you ever driven a vehicle when you might've been over the limit? If you say no you are either A.) too young to drink and drive or B.) a liar.

Los Broncos
03-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Call me a cynic, but if you are admitting to drinking until midnight, I'm willing to bet the real time was probably 3:00 or later even.

You don't blow an illegal level if you've been done for 7 hours unless you REALLY got close-to-dead drunk. And if you got THAT drunk, there is no chance of you simply cat napping for a few hours and getting up and driving home. You're going to be in REALLY rough shape.

Same thing I thought.

FADERPROOF
03-19-2009, 02:00 PM

Mightve been, the question was raised if he was done or just getting started, all I did was answer it.

a .08 is around 4 beers so he couldn't have been getting hammered til 3 then drove home 4 hours later and blew something slightly above the limit, he might've been nursing some drinks until 3 but I don't think he was doing any hard drinking.

Regardless, he messed up, any drink in him and he shouldn't have gotten behind that wheel no matter if he thought he was sober enough or not.

Beantown Bronco
03-19-2009, 02:10 PM
a .08 is around 4 beers so he couldn't have been getting hammered til 3 then drove home 4 hours later and blew something slightly above the limit

Why not? According to this site, you "burn" on average .015 for each hour after you are done drinking.

http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/general/bac.htm

if his story is true (that he stopped at midnight), then that means he burned off .015 x 7 = .105.....so if he still blew over the legal limit (assuming .8 in FL), that means he had a BAC of around .20 when he stopped drinking (around the equivalent of 12 drinks in one hour for a person his size....according to my link). Add more drinks to that tab if he was drinking longer than an hour.

Still think it wasn't "hard drinking"?

Tombstone RJ
03-19-2009, 02:30 PM
He was partying the night before and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time driving home the next morning. I know a person who did the same thing, but he has an extensive prior history of DUIs.

Do you think the cops cut my friend some slack because he was driving home the next morning, after a night of hard partying, and still blew over the legal limit? Hell no.

Point being, if your that hammered I'm willing to bet that your still feeling the effects of the alcohol in your system even if you stopped drinking around 2:00am that night.

Why chance it? Call a freaking cab or stay laying on the floor for the next 10 hours.

But, when your hung over in the morning, you feel like hammered schit. You just want to get home and get some real rest. That's what Donte was wanting to do: get home and recoup. Just bad timing on his part.

FADERPROOF
03-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Why not? According to this site, you "burn" on average .015 for each hour after you are done drinking.

http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/general/bac.htm

if his story is true (that he stopped at midnight), then that means he burned off .015 x 7 = .105.....so if he still blew over the legal limit (assuming .8 in FL), that means he had a BAC of around .20 when he stopped drinking (around the equivalent of 12 drinks in one hour for a person his size....according to my link). Add more drinks to that tab if he was drinking longer than an hour.

Still think it wasn't "hard drinking"?

Maybe, maybe not, unless we were sitting there with Donte all night watching him slam drinks down, it's all speculation.

I may be wrong about this, but I believe the bigger issue is him hitting a killing someone, not how hard he was drinking that night.

Tombstone RJ
03-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Maybe, maybe not, unless we were sitting there with Donte all night watching him slam drinks down, it's all speculation.

I may be wrong about this, but I believe the bigger issue is him hitting a killing someone, not how hard he was drinking that night.

Your missing an important point: the story indicates Donte did nothing wrong, that it was the pedestrian's fault for the accident (jay walking, hell, perhaps he was drunk and stumbling home himself) and that no charges are being issued on Donte, pending blood tests.

Blood tests came back positive for being over the legal limit at the time of the accident. Now, regardless of the pedestrian's actions (and this is where our system totally sucks, IMHO) Donte is gonna pay the piper.

It does not matter if the dead guy was an illegal alien, trafficking drugs and in a drug induced stooper on his way to his next drug deal. Donte is still gonna get prosecuted and sued by some law firm looking for a big pay off.

As for the guy who died, I could be completely wrong. Perhaps he was on his way to work and just got in too big of a hurry. If that's the case, then yes, its a bigger tragedy for everyone involved, esp. his family. Either way, justice can still be served. The real question is: will justice be served, or will lawyers be served money?

FADERPROOF
03-19-2009, 02:49 PM
Your missing an important point: the story indicates Donte did nothing wrong, that it was the pedestrian's fault for the accident (jay walking, hell, perhaps he was drunk and stumbling home himself) and that no charges are being issued on Donte, pending blood tests.

Blood tests came back positive for being over the legal limit at the time of the accident. Now, regardless of the pedestrian's actions (and this is where our system totally sucks, IMHO) Donte is gonna pay the piper.

It does not matter if the dead guy was an illegal alien, trafficking drugs and in a drug induced stooper on his way to his next drug deal. Donte is still gonna get prosecuted and sued by some law firm looking for a big pay off.

As for the guy who died, I could be completely wrong. Perhaps he was on his way to work and just got in too big of a hurry. If that's the case, then yes, its a bigger tragedy for everyone involved, esp. his family. Either way, justice can still be served. The real question is: will justice be served, or will lawyers be served money?

No I get that, Donte screwed up much like a lot of us have with drinking and driving, problem is he did something that is gonna get him in a lot more trouble than a DUI.

First instinct was drunk or high, then hearing that he was submissive to all tests and it being a busy intersection, thought then it might've been wrong place wrong time for both.

Now it's a mixture of wrong place wrong time and drinking and driving, and regardless of the guy ran out in the street and there was nothing done could do to prevent it, that alcohol test will be the mark on him.

BroncoBuff
03-19-2009, 03:00 PM
Wow ... if his blood alcohol level really was over the limit, that's vehicular manslaughter.

And if Florida is like California, he WILL do prison time.

BroncoLifer
03-19-2009, 03:08 PM

Have you ever driven a vehicle when you might've been over the limit? If you say no you are either A.) too young to drink and drive or B.) a liar.

I don't know Charles Manson but I still feel OK making some judgments about him. My never having met him is irrelevant.

Likewise, whether or not JJG or you or anyone has driven drunk before does not alter the correctness of his point. The point is: if you have (or still do) ever drive drunk you need to re-evaluate the way you are doing things.

cutthemdown
03-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Wow ... if his blood alcohol level really was over the limit, that's vehicular manslaughter.

And if Florida is like California, he WILL do prison time.

Oh yeah he is going down for manslaughter for sure. You won't see Stallworth play again in the NFL IMO. He's done, kaput, finished.

He could get 1-2 yrs, or he could get 15 yrs. Yeah that right the max in Fla is 15 yrs for vehicular manslaughter. Plus he has a prior DUI which means more then likely he doesn't get the minimum.

Bye Bye Stallworth.

JJG
03-19-2009, 04:39 PM

Sorry, Im not going to feel bad for calling someone on this. We are talking about someones life here. Did my words hit too close to home? Why are you more made at someone "judging" someone on the internet then someone driving drunk and taking a life?

Maybe he can learn from Stallworth and think twice the next time he's in that situation.

Not that it even matters but,
NO
A) 26
B) A responsible adult

521 1N5
03-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Sorry, Im not going to feel bad for calling someone on this. We are talking about someones life here. Did my words hit too close to home? Why are you more made at someone "judging" someone on the internet then someone driving drunk and taking a life?

Maybe he can learn from Stallworth and think twice the next time he's in that situation.

Not that it even matters but,
NO
A) 26
B) A responsible adult

You've never driven home @7-8ish a.m. after crashing at someones house after a party or a night out?? Ever? Ever-ever?? Ever-ever??? Ever-ever????

Pontius Pirate
03-19-2009, 04:59 PM
The real mystery is, given this news, why isn't Stallworth on the Broncos?

jutang
03-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Sad story for everyone involved. If Stallworth was over the limit and he killed someone, jail time is definitely deserved. Can't believe some people here are trying to reason or justify Stallworth's situation.

Your loved one gets killed by a drunk driver... and your reaction is going be
"You've never driven home @7-8ish a.m. after crashing at someones house after a party or a night out?? Ever? Ever-ever?? Ever-ever??? Ever-ever????"

rubaiyat
03-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Well, unconfirmed reports put it at .12 so he was well above the limit regardless of how he got there. Apparently the man killed had just finished a shift at the Port and was getting to a bus stop. Dude's going to jail, and if he had a previous DUI belongs there to rot.

Florida_Bronco
03-19-2009, 06:18 PM
If you say no you are either A.) too young to drink and drive or B.) a liar.

Oh, is that a fact? ::)

Dr. Broncenstein
03-19-2009, 06:27 PM
Oh yeah he is going down for manslaughter for sure. You won't see Stallworth play again in the NFL IMO. He's done, kaput, finished.

He could get 1-2 yrs, or he could get 15 yrs. Yeah that right the max in Fla is 15 yrs for vehicular manslaughter. Plus he has a prior DUI which means more then likely he doesn't get the minimum.

Bye Bye Stallworth.

http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/little02flash.jpg

DUI vehicular manslaghter survivor begs to differ.

521 1N5
03-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Sad story for everyone involved. If Stallworth was over the limit and he killed someone, jail time is definitely deserved. Can't believe some people here are trying to reason or justify Stallworth's situation.

Your loved one gets killed by a drunk driver... and your reaction is going be
"You've never driven home @7-8ish a.m. after crashing at someones house after a party or a night out?? Ever? Ever-ever?? Ever-ever??? Ever-ever????"

NOOOO I was simply replying to his comment about never doing such a thing. Trust me, I'm not defending drunk drivers or drunk driving - I was just saying I have left a house in the morning after a night of drinking, and was shocked to see he was so judgmental of me.

But yeah. Ever-ever??

HILife
03-19-2009, 06:57 PM

LOL ROFL! LOL Hilarious! I'm not laughing at the situation, just at what you wrote.

BroncoLifer
03-19-2009, 07:51 PM
You've never driven home @7-8ish a.m. after crashing at someones house after a party or a night out?? Ever? Ever-ever?? Ever-ever??? Ever-ever????

Why are you going after JJG like this? I don't know JJG, so I truly have no idea whether or not this applies to him, but....

Has it occurred to you that you might be making as ass of yourself with your "Ever" commentary? A lot of people (though maybe none that you socialize with) are responsible enough to make prior arrangements (cab, designated driver, etc) OR lacking such arrangements, are responsible and intelligent enough not to put themselves in the position of driving drunk.

Yeah, you do it, so everybody else must, too....

Sir_Robin
03-19-2009, 07:52 PM

I'm 34 and I can quite confidently say I have never driven a vehicle when I might have been over the limit. It's not rocket science. You drink, don't drive.

FireFly
03-19-2009, 07:58 PM

QFT

521 1N5
03-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Why are you going after JJG like this? I don't know JJG, so I truly have no idea whether or not this applies to him, but....

Has it occurred to you that you might be making as ass of yourself with your "Ever" commentary? A lot of people (though maybe none that you socialize with) are responsible enough to make prior arrangements (cab, designated driver, etc) OR lacking such arrangements, are responsible and intelligent enough not to put themselves in the position of driving drunk.

Yeah, you do it, so everybody else must, too....

No it hasn't. and you 're telling me you would call a cab at 7am after going to sleep drunk at midnight??

He said he never has, I just wanted to be sure-

oh yeah-Ever ever??

*edit : I called you a punkass, but now I'm taking it back cause I don't wanna have a war on the Internetz, and you seem like the forum fighter type....soooooo I will just bow out with another ever-ever.

Ever-ever?

JJG
03-20-2009, 08:02 AM
NOOOO I was simply replying to his comment about never doing such a thing. Trust me, I'm not defending drunk drivers or drunk driving - I was just saying I have left a house in the morning after a night of drinking, and was shocked to see he was so judgmental of me.

But yeah. Ever-ever??

I don't know you, but i'm not sorry for being judgemental. Hopefully you can learn from Stallworth's situation and you realize how easily it could have happened to you.

NYC Bronco
03-20-2009, 09:22 AM
can afford a bentley

can't afford a driver?

Dudeskey
03-20-2009, 11:54 PM

Bye Bye Stallworth.

Oh yeah. He's ****ed