PDA

View Full Version : Cutler vs Kennison

Gort
03-13-2009, 03:44 PM
the quitter or the "wuddle baby who got his feewings huwt" and forced Denver to trade him and destroy what could have been the all-time-best Denver offense.

which one is worse?

SureShot
03-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Did this really need its own thread thread?

Hotrod
03-13-2009, 03:51 PM
While I love your style I must say

http://www.funnycatsite.com/pictures/end_badly.jpg

Gort
03-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Did this really need its own thread thread?

yes. yes it did! ;)

theAPAOps5
03-13-2009, 03:53 PM
I don't think Cutler has quit. So I don't think he deserves to be uttered in the same sentence as that Asshat.

Gort
03-13-2009, 03:55 PM
I don't think Cutler has quit. So I don't think he deserves to be uttered in the same sentence as that Asshat.

if he really is trying to force a trade, and i think he is, isn't that the same as quitting? in the same ballpark at least...

Jay:

- i disapprove of firing Shanny/Bates
- i disapprove of McD listening to trade talks about me
- i refuse to talk to McD
- i might not report for offseason workout sessions
- i'm selling my house

sounds like he's laying the groundwork to me.

theAPAOps5
03-13-2009, 03:58 PM
if he really is trying to force a trade, and i think he is, isn't that the same as quitting? in the same ballpark at least...

Jay:

- i disapprove of firing Shanny/Bates
- i disapprove of McD listening to trade talks about me
- i refuse to talk to McD
- i might not report for offseason workout sessions
- i'm selling my house

sounds like he's laying the groundwork to me.

Except Kennison quit midseason then wanted back. Cutler isn't happy and if he forces a trade he will be one of the biggest whiney bitches ever but he didn't "quit" in the middle of a season.

Gort
03-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Except Kennison quit midseason then wanted back. Cutler isn't happy and if he forces a trade he will be one of the biggest whiney b****es ever but he didn't "quit" in the middle of a season.

here's the thing that Cutler is forgetting. last year NE lost Mr. Wonderful for the season in game 1. their benchwarmer Mr. Nobody came in and led the team to an 11-5 record and a thorough thumping of Denver. McD believes he can do that again, if he has to. meanwhile, Cutler was lucky to go 8-8 playing all year. if i'm an outsider like McD, i honestly don't care if Cutler stays or leaves. i'd rather have a QB who wants to play for me anyway. i guarantee Simms would be as grateful as a puppy to get back a starting job in this league.

my prediction.

Cutler forces a trade before draft day. Simms is the opening day starter.

USMCBladerunner
03-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Cutler's intentions aren't known right now. It is speculated that he is posturing to force a trade, but we don't know that. This whole thing could blow over like it never happened.

Kennison actually quit, so this is apples to oranges at this point.

spdirty
03-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Cuter wants to force McDaniels to tell him the truth. Thats what he is angling for. To even compare the 2 is completely idiotic at best.

And no, Cutler will not be traded this offseason.

frerottenextelway
03-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Wow, this is worse than my favorite color thread. Back to the drawing board.

Northman
03-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Retarded thread.

Killericon
03-13-2009, 08:26 PM
http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

Steve Prefontaine
03-13-2009, 09:09 PM
here's the thing that Cutler is forgetting. last year NE lost Mr. Wonderful for the season in game 1. their benchwarmer Mr. Nobody came in and led the team to an 11-5 record and a thorough thumping of Denver. McD believes he can do that again, if he has to. meanwhile, Cutler was lucky to go 8-8 playing all year. if i'm an outsider like McD, i honestly don't care if Cutler stays or leaves. i'd rather have a QB who wants to play for me anyway. i guarantee Simms would be as grateful as a puppy to get back a starting job in this league.

my prediction.

Cutler forces a trade before draft day. Simms is the opening day starter.
The comparisons between last year's Denver and New England teams are very fair. The Pat's defense was just horrible...just like Denver. The Pats also lost about 6 RBs during the season...just like Denver.

Spot on brother. Great thread.

Killericon
03-13-2009, 09:14 PM
The comparisons between last year's Denver and New England teams are very fair. The Pat's defense was just horrible...just like Denver. The Pats also lost about 6 RBs during the season...just like Denver.

Spot on brother. Great thread.

You think the Pats defense was as bad as the Broncos'?

Archer81
03-13-2009, 09:15 PM
I dont think Jay is trying to force a trade. He likes it here. He wants to be part of this offense, it has the potential to be Colts-like special. He wants our GM and HC to tell him yes Jay, you are THE guy. Here is a contract extension and the keys to the kingdom. Shanahan would have done this with no doubts about doing it. McDaniels and Xanders dont know Jay, dont know what he is all about. Stunts like not returning Bowlen's calls or talking to some hardon at the NFL network rather than Xanders and McDaniels doesnt endear him to the new hierarchy.

Its not like we are talking Israel-Palestine here, its a HC and QB problem. They can solve it.

Just my .02.

:Broncos:

azbroncfan
03-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Well when your supposed to be the team leader and you cry and pout what does that say to the other players? Cutler is a bigger crybaby Kennison didn't really cry he just quit.

Archer81
03-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Well when your supposed to be the team leader and you cry and pout what does that say to the other players? Cutler is a bigger crybaby Kennison didn't really cry he just quit.

I remember Kennison literally crying.

:Broncos:

gunns
03-13-2009, 09:45 PM

I'd rather have a crybaby than a quitter, who then cries he wants to come back.

WolfpackGuy
03-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Kennison quit the night before a game because he was overwhelmed with being a NUMBER TWO receiver after McCaffery went down.
Then, he shows up in KC a few weeks later against the Broncos and CAN NOT be covered.
What a chithead.