PDA

View Full Version : All we do is sit around and talk about the same stuff w/ different twists,,,I love it

supermanhr9
03-13-2009, 12:59 PM
With every new trade rumor, with every new Jay Cutler thread, I must admit, I am eating it up. I'm checking the mane rapidly throughout the day like i never have before. Whenever I'm not busy here at work I'm constantly searching the mane for new information like a girl waiting for a phone call after a date.

With every new rumor that hasn't come true, with every over-hyped post I read, I flat out admit I love every second and want to thank you all for contributing to the most interesting Off-Season I have ever been a part of since I have been a Broncos fan (I am only 23 years young, so I have missed a lot of cool stuff when I was really young, etc.)

Keep it up and with any hope, I can ride this reality show type of excitement all the way into training camp!

Smiling Assassin27
03-13-2009, 01:14 PM
It's like eating nothing but Hershey Bars for 8 years...At first, it's tasty and indulgent. 2 weeks in, it's a chore and your teeth are falling out.

supermanhr9
03-13-2009, 01:20 PM
haha

Taco John
03-13-2009, 01:25 PM
With every new trade rumor, with every new Jay Cutler thread, I must admit, I am eating it up. I'm checking the mane rapidly throughout the day like i never have before. Whenever I'm not busy here at work I'm constantly searching the mane for new information like a girl waiting for a phone call after a date.

With every new rumor that hasn't come true, with every over-hyped post I read, I flat out admit I love every second and want to thank you all for contributing to the most interesting Off-Season I have ever been a part of since I have been a Broncos fan (I am only 23 years young, so I have missed a lot of cool stuff when I was really young, etc.)

Keep it up and with any hope, I can ride this reality show type of excitement all the way into training camp!

This stuff has been going on for years too... We've had some awesome offseasons. The Shanahan to the Gators year, the Plummer replaces Friese, the Portis/Champ trade, the Cutler Draft, and this year stand out as the most memorable years to date, and all of them were epic.

supermanhr9
03-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah,,, I missed htose years because I wasn't apart of O'mane yet,, damn

Popps
03-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Soap opera for men.

(And women.)

baja
03-13-2009, 02:15 PM
And then we start threads about threads....

bronco militia
03-13-2009, 02:16 PM
Soap opera for men.

.)

I've been saying that for years. Ha!

ak1971
03-13-2009, 02:17 PM
I wonder if gaffney is in process of writing a book about this.

supermanhr9
03-13-2009, 02:18 PM
it's great,,,,, Kinda like Brett Michaels the "Rock of Love"..... crap did I just admit to liking that show?

What can I say,,, there are 15 hot skanky chicks,,, acting crazy,,, boobs flying everywhere,,,and Brett Michaels makes fun of them the whole time, I can't help but watch the thing... This offseason kinda reminds me of that.

Kaylore
03-13-2009, 02:29 PM

I can't wait until reporters ask him which QB is better, having played with both.;)

And I wish people in the mock draft would check their PM's as often as they check Thunderdome for any news. :moody:

Taco John
03-13-2009, 02:34 PM
I can't wait until reporters ask him which QB is better, having played with both.;)

And I wish people in the mock draft would check their PM's as often as they check Thunderdome for any news. :moody:

This is why I prefer consensus mock drafts...

USMCBladerunner
03-13-2009, 02:44 PM
I totally concur. Easily the greatest offseason for me EVAR!

elsid13
03-13-2009, 02:44 PM

No because he still looking for the missing time on those pentagon clocks.

UberBroncoMan
03-13-2009, 02:46 PM
And then we start threads about threads....

about threads

baja
03-13-2009, 03:02 PM
and posts about posts ;D

SoDak Bronco
03-13-2009, 03:05 PM
this sucks..i hate it lol

footstepsfrom#27
03-13-2009, 04:34 PM
I haven't read a single Cutler thread.