PDA

View Full Version : What the hell...anyone else sick of the McD / Cutler BS...

Sassy
03-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Let's discuss something else...

How about "where in the world is Spider? " Ha!
How's your life? What's happening?
Where's your next vacation?
What book are you reading?
What's your favorite Pizza?
Which games are you looking at going to this season?
What are your summer plans...etc.!

ANYTHING!
ANYTHING BUT JAY and MCD and what if...OH yeah...and the draft ;D

Archer81
03-12-2009, 06:56 PM
I saw the Watchmen last friday. That was badass. My favorite comic book movie ever.

:Broncos:

Los Broncos
03-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Everyone is sick of it I think, every thread is about Cutler or McDoddle all before the draft and camp, crazy.

But if we trade Jay this place will be on fire.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I saw the Watchmen last friday. That was badass. My favorite comic book movie ever.

i really liked it too...and i HATE comic book movies

Archer81
03-12-2009, 07:00 PM

Lot of wang. I did not expect that since I havent read the graphic novel yet; but it didnt ruin the flick at all...especially since one of the characters can affect matter and time with a thought and is basically bare assed by choice.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Lot of wang. I did not expect that since I havent read the graphic novel yet; but it didnt ruin the flick at all...especially since one of the characters can affect matter and time with a thought and is basically bare assed by choice.

you know whats funny, people keep saying this, but i barely remember wang...just that blue wang. was there more?

Archer81
03-12-2009, 07:03 PM
you know whats funny, people keep saying this, but i barely remember wang...just that blue wang. was there more?

You get to see the owl dude's tackle from the side. You definately see alot more male nudity in this flick than female. But its a good movie, that just adds to it.

BroncoBuff
03-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Nice thread ...!

I dunno ... wee need to affix a GPS device to his rig, and link it to a thread here so we can track his whereabouts.

I've met about 10 old friends on Facebook in just 6 weeks (thanks for the push, Sassy)

Taking a cruise to Vancouver Canada in May, eh.

"Aganst all Enemies" by Richard Clarke, damn good ... he's not a left-winger after all

Purists be damned, I'm still partial to pineapple and ham!

GOTTA make the OM Weekend this time, no excuses ... me and buds buying tix to see Griffey during his first homestand back home in Seattle next month.

Blueflame
03-12-2009, 07:07 PM
One can see Canadian geese, ducks and pretty white swans on the river outside our window.....

Archer81
03-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Been reading alot of Dean Koontz lately. At the moment I am reading Brother Odd.

chadta
03-12-2009, 07:19 PM
One can see Canadian geese, ducks and pretty white swans on the river outside our window.....

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/chadta12/ducks/IMG_1121.jpg

are they trumpeter or mutes ? have you tried feeding them ?

Requiem
03-12-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm ****ing awesome.

Garcia Bronco
03-12-2009, 07:22 PM
I went to all 3 phish shows in hampton, VA. It was awesome!

BroncoBuff
03-12-2009, 07:23 PM

Yes, but aren't you notoriously unwilling to share your whereabouts? :wiggle:

Requiem
03-12-2009, 07:24 PM

God damn I envy you. How ripped were you?

cutthemdown
03-12-2009, 07:27 PM

How about "where in the world is Spider? " Ha!- Broken Down
How's your life? What's happening?- Going good, saving money, playing music
Where's your next vacation? probably vegas
What book are you reading? - current events
What's your favorite Pizza?- Pep extra cheese
Which games are you looking at going to this season? probably none
What are your summer plans...etc.! Hopefully get my boat out to Catalina to fish

ANYTHING!

If I do go to a game it will be @ SD

Sassy
03-12-2009, 07:28 PM

Where have you been?
She's talked about where she lives before.

BroncoBuff
03-12-2009, 07:31 PM

Settle down, Beavis.

Hehehe ...

Sassy
03-12-2009, 07:32 PM
7 1/2 weeks until NY!

Anyone been to Gettysburg? Hershey?

Sassy
03-12-2009, 07:33 PM

Fun pic!:approve:

Hercules Rockefeller
03-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Hated the Watchmen, such a let down

worm
03-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Technically this is still a Cutler thread. It is in the title.

worm
03-12-2009, 07:43 PM

That there is a City bird. Blueflame gets the Wild birds. Totally different species.

OBF1
03-12-2009, 07:43 PM
I want Jay and Josh to be on Oprah and Jerry Springer. Can you ever get enough of the assclowns starting the same thread over and over??? I say not :)

Sassy
03-12-2009, 07:44 PM
I want Jay and Josh to be on Oprah and Jerry Springer. Can you ever get enough of the assclowns starting the same thread over and over??? I say not :)

BRAT ;)

BroncoBuff
03-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Technically this is still a Cutler thread. It is in the title.http://indietravelpodcast.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/homer-doh-square.jpg

Broncos_OTM
03-12-2009, 07:45 PM

Man i didnt like it. eh i guess to each their own.

socalorado
03-12-2009, 07:51 PM
On behalf of the 2 "ME Monsters" we are currently having to deal with day to day like a bad fuggin nightmare, i give you...........!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYxWcU5n15E
Brian Regan

Garcia Bronco
03-12-2009, 07:52 PM
God damn I envy you. How ripped were you?

Not very. It was My 9th, 10th, and 11th shows there. They were awesome shows. You can D-Load them for free @ phish.com on mp3

Garcia Bronco
03-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Settle down, Beavis.

Hehehe ...

t.)

Sassy
03-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Sweet...NFLN highlights of Broncos / Jets and Minne/ATL and SB 33. Now that was fun football!

Sassy
03-12-2009, 07:58 PM
80 yards to ROD! Oh yeah baby...what a play!

broncosteven
03-12-2009, 08:05 PM
I always wanted to read Moby Dick, I am almost done. If they edited all the giberish about Whale anatomy it would be a great book. At least I can say I read it.

Practicing my Guitar - Bach Jesu Joy, Sarabande and Double, picking up the Sor studies again.

I, like BB, also hooked up with long lost friends in Facebook and Googled InterneTS. Must be the rage for us old people.

Doing homework with Abby. Changing Carl's Diapers.

Trying to heal up my back.

Watching German and French flicks from the Library.

Not much...

Sassy
03-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Steven...how has your back been since surgery?

rugbythug
03-12-2009, 09:03 PM
I always wanted to read Moby Dick, I am almost done. If they edited all the giberish about Whale anatomy it would be a great book. At least I can say I read it.

Practicing my Guitar - Bach Jesu Joy, Sarabande and Double, picking up the Sor studies again.

I, like BB, also hooked up with long lost friends in Facebook and Googled InterneTS. Must be the rage for us old people.

Doing homework with Abby. Changing Carl's Diapers.

Trying to heal up my back.

Not much...

I did the same thing, For the Same Reason, and Came to the Same Conclusion.

You must be a very smart guy

BlaK-Argentina
03-12-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm thinking about moving to a small town called Chapadmalal as I'm tired of the chaos of Buenos Aires. I'm in Chapadmalal right now... reading "Eye of the lion" by Wilbur Smith, trying to play "Still Hurts" by Marco Sfogli on guitar. (his debut album "There's Hope" is AWESOME) I'm also painting the house with some family help and fixing some stuff on my car. Looking for a job in Mar del Plata (15 kms away) and playing ping pong like crazy.

I'm also sick of McJaygate and approve this thread. ;D

BroncoBuff
03-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Practicing my Guitar - Bach Jesu Joy
Some call it Greensleeves, eh?

Now THAT sounds kinda interesting ... black & white with subtitles I'll bet.

worm
03-12-2009, 11:08 PM
I'm thinking about moving to a small town called Chapadmalal as I'm tired of the chaos of Buenos Aires. I'm in Chapadmalal right now... reading "Eye of the lion" by Wilbur Smith, trying to play "Still Hurts" by Marco Sfogli on guitar. (his debut album "There's Hope" is AWESOME) I'm also painting the house with some family help and fixing some stuff on my car. Looking for a job in Mar del Plata (15 kms away) and playing ping pong like crazy.

I'm also sick of McJaygate and approve this thread. ;D

Mendoza is where its at :thumbs:

Spider
03-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Got Done watching Gran Torino , every once in awhile a movie comes out that I really want to see Gran Torino was one of them , but I will never watch that movie again , like the Shootist and the Cowboys ......

SonOfLe-loLang
03-12-2009, 11:33 PM
Man i didnt like it. eh i guess to each their own.

I liked it. I mean it was FULL of schmaltz and some crap, but unlike EVERY other comic movie i've ever seen, it actually had something to say about humanity and our way of life. Plus it did two things that i loved. 1) Recognized the absurdity of the superhero and 2) the existence of the superhero (the blue dude) actually changed the course of the world...and not for the better. Thought it was pretty smart and well stylized.

And this coming from a guy who really cant stand comic book movies..and yes, that includes the dark knight.

Pick Six
03-12-2009, 11:36 PM
I liked it. I mean it was FULL of schmaltz and some crap, but unlike EVERY other comic movie i've ever seen, it actually had something to say about humanity and our way of life. Plus it did two things that i loved. 1) Recognized the absurdity of the superhero and 2) the existence of the superhero (the blue dude) actually changed the course of the world...and not for the better. Thought it was pretty smart and well stylized.

And this coming from a guy who really cant stand comic book movies..and yes, that includes the dark knight.

If the Joker wasn't such a good character, Dark Knight would have been painful to watch for me.

BroncoBuff
03-13-2009, 12:05 AM
Silly goose ....

This was in a parking lot near my Mom's house in Fort Collins.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5508/denvergeesedx7.jpg

bronco610
03-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Well, lets see... 2 1/2 months and still not smoking. More importantly havn't killed anyone over it.

BroncoBuff
03-13-2009, 12:12 AM
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8098/sfbirdfriendln9.jpg

Little bitty birdy in San Francisco Golden Gate Park

Archer81
03-13-2009, 12:23 AM

I thought Dr. Manhattan was the ultimate superhero, his actions make him worthy of the title. I thought the same of Rorshac (sp) too.

FireFly
03-13-2009, 01:35 AM
The thing is, if we we'ren't inundated with Cutle McDaniel's threads and news, we'd be complaining about how boring it is atm.

Blueflame
03-13-2009, 02:23 AM

Great pic!!!! :D

Trumpeters, I think...they're a bit far away to feed though... they nest on the island in the middle of the river and aren't tamed or used to humans at all. They are beautiful though. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow.

Blueflame
03-13-2009, 02:28 AM

Hehehe.... not at all. I'm in northeastern Washington..... if you get a map and put your finger on the Washington/Idaho border... and then run it north till that line touches the Canadian border...your finger is probably on my house (depending on the scale of the map). ;D

Blueflame
03-13-2009, 02:43 AM
Some call it Greensleeves, eh?

Now THAT sounds kinda interesting ... black & white with subtitles I'll bet.

I think Jesu Joy is a different piece...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1RyHSPd0A4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1RyHSPd0A4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Blueflame
03-13-2009, 02:50 AM
Just a proud mom sidenote... my youngest son (who just turned 16 in December) has a real gift for playing the guitar... if he hears a song once, he can work it out on the strings for like 15 minutes and play it, totally by ear.

Blueflame
03-13-2009, 02:54 AM
Well, lets see... 2 1/2 months and still not smoking. More importantly havn't killed anyone over it.

Our oldest son just quit about 3 weeks ago... Congrats on your accomplishment; it's not an easy habit to quit (my husband quit like 15 years ago after many, many failed tries).

hambone13
03-13-2009, 05:22 AM

I couldn't agree more. There were way too many Wang shots. For a second, I thought Manhattan was being played by Harvey Keitel. I'm pretty sure "Mandatory Wang Scenes" are in Harvey's contract from way back.

X-Men needs to reciprocate with some hot multi-colored boobies, purely on principal.:~ohyah!:

Meck77
03-13-2009, 06:10 AM

ANYTHING!

1) Isn't there a webcam linked to his truck yet?
2) Life is good! Economy stinks, EminentDomain still sucks, baby goats flying out of mamma goats faster than I can catch em! 4 in the barn probably 6 more on the way!
3) Next vacation. Fishing in Florida towards the end of the month! Going to live on a boat docked at a beach bar for a bout a week. Fishing in the back yard, oysters on the half shell and cold beers in the front yard!
4) Awakening to your life's purpose-Eckhart Toll
5) Mama's pizza-Tucson Az..side a ranch with a splash of tobassco..
6) Too early to say. Pat might get hammered and lose the team in a poker game to AK1971. Ha!
7) Work, fly fish, grow some hay, backpacking trip in the North West exploring hot springs.

worm
03-13-2009, 08:35 AM
4) Awakening to your life's purpose-Eckhart Toll

Very good book, Meck.

Archer81
03-13-2009, 05:58 PM
I couldn't agree more. There were way too many Wang shots. For a second, I thought Manhattan was being played by Harvey Keitel. I'm pretty sure "Mandatory Wang Scenes" are in Harvey's contract from way back.

X-Men needs to reciprocate with some hot multi-colored boobies, purely on principal.:~ohyah!:

They did. Mystique was topless...she just happened to have scales over her nipwahs.

Miss I.
03-13-2009, 06:04 PM

ANYTHING!

1. Spider is on the downlow avoiding the whole drama of meltdown OM part 32...just a guess
2.My life is stressful and exhausting as I prepare to leave my entire life behind to move to England for three years, but totally exciting in that way too.
3. Now that I am moving to England I hope my next vacation will be Italy or Ireland.
4. I am reading Serial Killers club, but it is kind of stupid so I may go read "Choke" instead.
5. My favorite pizza is spinach and artichoke at a deep dish place in Tucson
6. I won't be at any games this season, alas, but I will facebook with Sassy to discuss ongoing OM meltdowns and such
7. My summer plan is to be living in my lovely English flat, working out regularly and trying to find a Brit hottie who can talk all naughty to me in a hot Brit accent or you know that's the Harlequin version of my summer plans..

Thanks for the thread Sassy!

SureShot
03-13-2009, 06:06 PM
1)
7) fly fish,

At least you won't have to wait until the summer for that. The Gunnison is already fishing well.

Sassy
03-13-2009, 06:10 PM
1. Spider is on the downlow avoiding the whole drama of meltdown OM part 32...just a guess
2.My life is stressful and exhausting as I prepare to leave my entire life behind to move to England for three years, but totally exciting in that way too.
3. Now that I am moving to England I hope my next vacation will be Italy or Ireland.
4. I am reading Serial Killers club, but it is kind of stupid so I may go read "Choke" instead.
5. My favorite pizza is spinach and artichoke at a deep dish place in Tucson
6. I won't be at any games this season, alas, but I will facebook with Sassy to discuss ongoing OM meltdowns and such
7. My summer plan is to be living in my lovely English flat, working out regularly and trying to find a Brit hottie who can talk all naughty to me in a hot Brit accent or you know that's the Harlequin version of my summer plans..

Thanks for the thread Sassy!

#7 but I thought you were going to babysit Brandon Marshall! LOL!

BroncoBuff
03-13-2009, 06:19 PM
I think Jesu Joy is a different piece...

You're right, Greensleeves is "What Child is This" ... sheesh ::)
/.

Miss I.
03-13-2009, 06:20 PM
#7 but I thought you were going to babysit Brandon Marshall! LOL!

I can babysit Brandon. Heck I will start a Bronco daycare for Brandon, the boy who's name we will not speak in this thread (but he whines like me on PMS) and the man who oversees both boys.

gunns
03-13-2009, 06:37 PM

ANYTHING!

Yes SICK OF IT!

Let's see, Spider is BACK!
Life is a little stressful, with the economy and working for the government, BUT looking to buy a new car next weekend.
Idaho will be my next "vacation" next month...when 8th grandchild is due.
Just got done reading Dreams from my Father and am now reading The Associate
Love chicken alfredo pizza
Wanted to go to a game in September and may still but work has put a freeze on vacations after the end of May because of a new computer system which pretty much squashes any summer plans.

Sassy
03-13-2009, 06:43 PM
Wow Gunns! Congrats!
Where in Idaho? My sister lives in New Plymouth.
I should probably fill out my own questionaire! LOL!

Sassy
03-13-2009, 06:45 PM
How about "where in the world is Spider? " Who knows! lol!
How's your life? What's happening? oK...HAS BEEN BETTER!
Where's your next vacation? New York
What book are you reading? Danger In A Red Dress by Christina Dodd
What's your favorite Pizza? taco
Which games are you looking at going to this season? Not sure yet
What are your summer plans...etc.! Hogan :devil:

gunns
03-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Just a proud mom sidenote... my youngest son (who just turned 16 in December) has a real gift for playing the guitar... if he hears a song once, he can work it out on the strings for like 15 minutes and play it, totally by ear.

I'm just amazed at people that can do that! And there are very few. My grandmother could do it on the piano. But 16, that is amazing

Blueflame
03-13-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm just amazed at people that can do that! And there are very few. My grandmother could do it on the piano. But 16, that is amazing

My Dad was able to do that too... so my son probably inherited that talent from him. Still, Jon amazes us all at times. :)

Hogan11
03-13-2009, 07:32 PM
I play by ear, I can't read a lick of music, never could.

slyinky
03-13-2009, 07:38 PM
You're right, Greensleeves is "What Child is This" ... sheesh ::)
/.
How big of a story is the Amanda Knox trial in Seattle? Any general consensus in regards to her guilt or innocence? I find it to be a very intriguing case and have been following it online but I'm surprised that it isn't bigger news nationally.

Sassy
03-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Who's that?
Obviously, I haven't been following it.

slyinky
03-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Who's that?
Obviously, I haven't been following it.
Amanda Knox is a University student from Seattle who is currently on trial for the murder of her English flatmate Meredith Kercher while studying abroad in Italy. Since BroncoBuff is from Seattle I was just curious as to how much media it was getting up there.

Knox is the one on the left.
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/KnoxKercher_468x341.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher

A couple of sites discussing the case:
http://perugiamurderfile.freeforums.org/index.php
http://truejustice.org/ee/index.php