PDA

View Full Version : Cutler for Matt Schaub and 2 rounder ?

Elway777
03-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Kubs might want Cutler back plus Schaub has a history on injury. The Broncos get a real good Qb plus could take Sanchez with 12 pick to groom behind Schaub. I never wanted to trade Cutler but if Cutler is going to force a trade then this might be the best we can get.

Hercules Rockefeller
03-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Another trade proposal where you undervalue the Bronco and overvalue the return.

SouthStndJunkie
03-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Blech.

Barf.

Hack.

Ptooey.

Smiling Assassin27
03-12-2009, 03:07 PM
No way.

cmhargrove
Hell no.

Schaub couldn't outplay Sage Rosenfels.

No way, i'd rather start Simms.

DHallblows
Another trade proposal where you undervalue the Bronco and overvalue the return.

SERIOUSLY

theAPAOps5
might as well dig my heart out with a spoon that is rusty. That is zero value for Denver

Hotrod
03-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Throw in a 7th and make it happen.

I mean why not :)

DHallblows
03-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Throw in a 7th and make it happen.

I mean why not :)

MAYBE a 7th next year. I doubt we could pull one THIS year

broncofan7
03-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Kubs might want Cutler back plus Schaub has a history on injury. The Broncos get a real good Qb plus could take Sanchez with 12 pick to groom behind Schaub. I never wanted to trade Cutler but if Cutler is going to force a trade then this might be the best we can get.

Umm. KUBES NEVER COACHED JAY. He was named Texan coach after the AFCG. and your trade proposal sucks too.......

Irish Stout
03-12-2009, 03:14 PM
If Cutler were available from any other team and we had Matt Shaub instead.... I would be MORE than happy to make this deal. wins and losses aside, statistics aside... besides for Brady, Peyton, Matt Ryan, and maybe Eli and even bigger maybe on Big Ben... what talent would you rather have at QB than Cutler? I do not want to go through another 8-10 years looking for that next good QB, going through the Ferrotes and Bristers and Grieses, knowing what we gave away.

Ramathorn
03-12-2009, 03:14 PM
you crazy man, crazy!

SonOfLe-loLang
03-12-2009, 03:15 PM
End this thread, the stupidity is depressing me

Kaylore
03-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Umm. KUBES NEVER COACHED JAY. He was named Texan coach after the AFCG. and your trade proposal sucks too.......

Beat me to it. And I'm not fond of Schaub. The best thing about him is he wasn't Mike Vick.

DBBBSBS
03-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Hell F888ING NO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

socalorado
03-12-2009, 03:19 PM
End this thread, the stupidity is depressing me

Why!?! He didnt throw Ben Jarvis Green in there!!!

cmhargrove
03-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Instead of Jay, why don't we just draft 2-3 top RB's and run the Wildcat every play?

Rohirrim
03-12-2009, 03:20 PM
thwack

bronco militia
03-12-2009, 03:20 PM
!

Elway777
03-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Schaub has put up pretty good stats the last couple of years. Last year Schaub had a 66 % completion and 8 yards per completion that ranks him 2 only behind Rivers and tried with Brees. He also had a 92 % Qb rating. Schaub has put up solid # as starting QB . Yes ,I would rather have Cutler but Schaub would be a good second choice if Cutler demands to be traded

socalorado
03-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Schaub has put up pretty good stats the last couple of years. Last year Schaub had a 66 % completion and 8 yards per completion that ranks him 2 only behind Rivers and tried with Brees. He also had a 92 % Qb rating. Schaub has put up solid # as starting QB . Yes ,I would rather have Cutler but Schaub would be a good second choice if Cutler demands to be traded

NO, NO AND NO.

just stop, man.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-12-2009, 03:28 PM

he also cant stay healthy for ****

Pony Boy
03-12-2009, 03:28 PM
dude?

broncofan7
03-12-2009, 03:32 PM
!

UGGGGHHHHH!!! is that what I think it is????

broncosteven
03-12-2009, 03:35 PM

Plus the Cutler/KUBES connection!

OBF1
03-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Are you this bored??? A trade like this and I will vomit

lex
03-12-2009, 03:39 PM
One thing that sucks with all this is that now when listening to Sirius, every other caller seems to have some half-baked trade scenario that involves them getting Cutler. And this is no different except its coming from one of our own. Oy vay. Sad.

Los Broncos
03-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Might as well start Simms or Hackney with that trade.

Elway777
03-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Schaub with his ability to stay healthy ,I would chance the trade to Schaub plus the 17 pick for Cutler. I don't Know if Houston would do it but that would most likely be the best that Denver could get. The Broncos draft Sanchez with 12 pick and Heyward Bey with 17 pick. The Broncos would have Marshall, Royal and Heyward Bey at Wr and Schaub, Sanchez and Simms at Qb. I still hope Cutler and McDaniels can work thing out and they don't do the trade.

broncosteven
03-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Did anyone pickup REXMAN?

Cut Cutler and sign REXMAN.

The team realizes that anyone can be cut and no one is safe, except we cut our best Offensive weapon so we will suck but they will suck knowing that anyone can be cut at any time for any reason.

Plus after a season of REXMAN they will try to trade to get Cutler back.

broncosteven
03-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Schaub with his ability to stay healthy ,I would chance the trade to Schaub plus the 17 pick for Cutler. I don't Know if Houston would do it but that would most likely be the best that Denver could get. The Broncos draft Sanchez with 12 pick and Heyward Bey with 17 pick. The Broncos would have Marshall, Royal and Heyward Bey at Wr and Schaub, Sanchez and Simms at Qb. I still hope Cutler and McDaniels can work thing out and they don't do the trade.

Back in mid 90's the White Sox had the "White flag" Trade.

You could call this trade the "Dirty Sanchez" trade if they pull it off.

socalorado
03-12-2009, 03:46 PM

STOP.
Just.
STOP.

theAPAOps5
03-12-2009, 03:47 PM

Congratulations you have now made Lex sound smart at football. I didn't think that was possible.

broncosteven
03-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Congratulations you have now made Lex sound smart at football. I didn't think that was possible.

But LEX never played under Kubes.

lex
03-12-2009, 03:54 PM

If we're willing to give up a first round talent like Cutler, then let McDaniels prove his worth and lets, instead, draft a QB with a low round pick and use the two firsts on something else. Lets see him make it work with Chris Simms and John Parker Wilson.

broncosteven
03-12-2009, 03:55 PM
If we're willing to give up a first round talent like Cutler, then let McDaniels prove his worth and lets, instead, draft a QB with a low round pick and use the two firsts on something else. Lets see him make it work with Chris Simms and John Parker Wilson.

That would move me up the Season Ticket list real fast.

I say Do it!

Broncoman13
03-12-2009, 03:57 PM

Damn, I was going to say that!!!

PS, trade sucks!

Hotrod
03-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Has the government ever done a study on the health risks involved in eating crayons???

Just asking

theAPAOps5
03-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Has the government ever done a study on the health risks involved in eating crayons???

Just asking

Um dortoh I think you meant to send this as a PM to DrBronc....... :nono:

Hotrod
03-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Um dortoh I think you meant to send this as a PM to DrBronc....... :nono:

What where did you get this PM from???

BroncoMan4ever
03-12-2009, 04:29 PM
This Thread Failed

UberBroncoMan
03-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Ha.... HA HA HA HA HA.

That trade would be as stupid as another stimulus.

I will say though, that if Cutler did get traded to Denver South... I'd definitely start watching Texans games with regularity.

I've always liked Kubs, and they have a pretty exciting young offense growing over there... they just need to fix up their D and they'll be going to the playoffs.

Now, if only they had a young franchise QB.

I guarantee you that the Texans would take Cutler off our hands for Schaub, their 1st and 5th rounder this year and a 2nd and 4th rounder next year.

Part of the reason I enjoy the Broncos so much currently is because of Cutler. I love seeing deep bombs and him avoiding a sack only to throw a first down bullet. I actually enjoyed Plummer ok as well due to his mobility, but it's nothing like watching Cutler.

Elway777
03-12-2009, 04:51 PM
If we're willing to give up a first round talent like Cutler, then let McDaniels prove his worth and lets, instead, draft a QB with a low round pick and use the two firsts on something else. Lets see him make it work with Chris Simms and John Parker Wilson.No, If the Broncos trade Cutler then Schaub would be the best alternative to replace him. I think Schaub is a great talent and would be a All Pro with our offensive line and Receiving core of Marshall, Hayward Bey and Royal. Sanchez would be a insurance policy for the Future.

Hotrod
03-12-2009, 04:54 PM
No, If the Broncos trade Cutler then Schaub would be the best alternative to replace him. I think Schaub is a great talent and would be a All Pro with our offensive line and Receiving core of Marshall, Hayward Bey and Royal. Sanchez would be a insurance policy for the Future.

I think where you went wrong is leaving out a 7th in Madden that works 99.4% of the time.

USMCBladerunner
03-12-2009, 05:47 PM
No thanks. I'd consider making a trade for Schaub, but it would a bigger sweetener than a 2nd for me to pull that trigger. Especially, since the Kubes/Cutler connection should lead to some overvaluation on Houston's part. There is a long history there as Houston is the team that used to be home of the Titans, who play in Tennesee, the state that Vanderbilt is in, which is where Jay Cutler went to college, and Kubes is a Texan A&M guy and they have almost the same colors as the University of Indiana which is in the State of Indiana, in which the town of Santa Clause exists, which is where Cutler is from and I betcha their colors are red too. In fact, the Texans also wear the reddest uniforms in the NFL, so there is no doubt that Houston would offer more than a 2nd.

want2bAbronco2
03-12-2009, 05:48 PM
I want Jay, but if we have to trade him we better get a 1st, player, and another pick this year or next. You dont trade a Fran QB for a 2nd and a sub par QB.

ol number 7
03-12-2009, 05:52 PM
I want Jay, but if we have to trade him we better get a 1st, player, and another pick this year or next. You dont trade a Fran QB for a 2nd and a sub par QB.

After Jay reports on Monday everyone can relax.

extralife
03-12-2009, 06:12 PM
No, If the Broncos trade Cutler then Schaub would be the best alternative to replace him. I think Schaub is a great talent and would be a All Pro with our offensive line and Receiving core of Marshall, Hayward Bey and Royal. Sanchez would be a insurance policy for the Future.

Yes, lets trade for a QB and then use a high first on another QB. This is a good plan. After all, you don't want that new "all pro" QB getting hurt because then we'd be screwed. Lets use the other first rounder on a third QB just to be safe.

Also, kill yourself.

Popcorn Sutton
03-12-2009, 06:25 PM
I feel like the best suitor is Cleveland with Quinn and Rogers but I don't believe Cleveland would ever go for something like this. Scheff may even fit into the picture given the recent departure of Kellen Winslow.

UberBroncoMan
03-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I feel like the best suitor is Cleveland with Quinn and Rogers but I don't believe Cleveland would ever go for something like this. Scheff may even fit into the picture given the recent departure of Kellen Winslow.

Doesn't it feel just dirty to trade our players to yet ANOTHER Billicheat product. I feel like Denver, NE, KC, and Cleavland are all screwing each other in a giant pile.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_5EqfcmWO4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_5EqfcmWO4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

near the end

Archer81
03-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Why not trade Cutler for a used condom and a case of herpes simplex II?...Honestly...

:Broncos: