03-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Trent Green and the Total Access crew debate who is at fault in Denver - see:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f37153

Bronx33
03-11-2009, 05:36 PM
The media is out of control.

s0phr0syne
03-11-2009, 05:41 PM
nice post titan, I was just about to do the same.

I think it's a good vid, and while I tend to fall on Jamie Dukes's position on this whole issue, I think that Trent Green's statement for what Jay needs to do is also dead on. hopefully this whole fiasco is a distant memory come next January, when we're bashing skulls in the playoffs.

SouthStndJunkie
03-11-2009, 05:46 PM
There are 41 threads on the first 3 pages of the Mane covering the subject.

oubronco
03-11-2009, 05:48 PM

aw hell 25 more won't hurt ::)

Kaylore
03-11-2009, 05:57 PM
And the list of Cutler detractors grows. Cutler's finding himself on a tiny island with guys like Lex and Jamie Dukes to defend him.

OBF1
03-11-2009, 05:59 PM
This horse has been dead for a week, How much more beating does it need?

theAPAOps5
03-11-2009, 05:59 PM
And the list of Cutler detractors grows. Cutler's finding himself on a tiny island with guys like Lex and Jamie Dukes to defend him.

Apparently you perform Fellatio on McDaniels. At least thats the rumor Lex is putting out there. How old do you think he is? I say 13

TonyR
03-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Great comment by Trent Green: "This is a great opportunity for Jay." Show up, face the microphones, be a leader, prove it. So simple. Jay can end this thing and set the tone for this to move forward in a positive way. End the rumors and speculation and negative press all over the country. Come on Jay!

Archer81
03-11-2009, 07:50 PM
This horse has been dead for a week, How much more beating does it need?

Until its bones are bleached white.

:Broncos:

Dedhed
03-11-2009, 07:56 PM
It's funny how every former player with a SB ring calls Cutler out, and those without side with him. Coincidence?

BroncoInferno
03-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Seems all the former players who have commented believe Jay needs to grow a sack. Pretty telling.

garandman
03-11-2009, 08:01 PM
If you havent noticed Rod Woodson hates anything that has to do with the Broncos, he just recently become more amiable towards TD. Don't forget he was a Raider, it's not in his blood to like anything Orange and Blue.

Punisher
03-11-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm with dukes here the new front office is dumb for trying to even deal Cutler for Cassel it would of been a ****ty move

Popps
03-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Trent Green: This is a great opportunity for Jay." Show up, face the microphones, be a leader, prove it.

Been saying this since this all broke. Jay is actively killing his own cause. It's just ****ing nuts.

HEAV
03-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Woodson: "There's a rumor-mill in Denver that Jay isn't such a nice guy top certain people inside the looker-room"

Dudeskey
03-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Great comment by Trent Green: "This is a great opportunity for Jay." Show up, face the microphones, be a leader, prove it. So simple. Jay can end this thing and set the tone for this to move forward in a positive way. End the rumors and speculation and negative press all over the country. Come on Jay!

Yep. Time to put on his big boy pants and show up for work...

DeusExManning
03-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Woodson: "There's a rumor-mill in Denver that Jay isn't such a nice guy top certain people inside the looker-room"

I seriously do not believe that.

Dudeskey
03-11-2009, 10:00 PM
I seriously do not believe that.

Take what Mr. Woodson says with a huge grain of salt...

Popps
03-11-2009, 10:03 PM

Wow.

Jay insists that his teammates love him.

But, Jay seems to think pretty highly of himself.

Popps
03-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Take what Mr. Woodson says with a huge grain of salt...

Just curious... why so?

The Big E
03-11-2009, 10:07 PM
I like Cutler, but I can't think of any athlete having such an extreme hissy fit because his name came up in potential trade talks. Just get over it already. Come in, play your ass off and use that chip on your shoulder to show everyone what a bad idea it would've been to trade you. The longer this goes on, the worse he looks.

And that is opinion #1,208,073 regarding the matter on this board.

lostknight
03-11-2009, 10:12 PM
I like Cutler, but I can't think of any athlete having such an extreme hissy fit because his name came up in potential trade talks. Just get over it already. Come in, play your ass off and use that chip on your shoulder to show everyone what a bad idea it would've been to trade you. The longer this goes on, the worse he looks.

And that is opinion #1,208,073 regarding the matter on this board.

Yes. :strong:

lex
03-11-2009, 10:15 PM

Yeah, that was probably something leaked by the front office in this neverending back and forth between the two camps.

Popps
03-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah, that was probably something leaked by the front office in this neverending back and forth between the two camps.

Hilarious!

Dudeskey
03-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Just curious... why so?

C'mon now, you serious? 1, he's a former Raider, 2, he probably has about as much credibility as Sean Salisbury. So I don't really take him that seriously

HEAV
03-11-2009, 10:21 PM

LEX = http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9176/screwballl.jpg (http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screwballl.jpg)

Popps
03-11-2009, 10:23 PM
C'mon now, you serious? 1, he's a former Raider, 2, he probably has about as much credibility as Sean Salisbury. So I don't really take him that seriously

He played for the Raiders for about 10% of his career.

I'm not saying he's the authority on all things NFL, but he said there are rumors. You think he's just lying, flat out?

He didn't say he thought this... he said that there are rumors.

FireFly
03-11-2009, 10:25 PM
I just hope Culter watches NFLTA.

Regardless of what side of the fence your sitting right now. Trent Green's advice was excellent.

Dudeskey
03-11-2009, 10:31 PM
He played for the Raiders for about 10% of his career.

I'm not saying he's the authority on all things NFL, but he said there are rumors. You think he's just lying, flat out?

He didn't say he thought this... he said that there are rumors.

True, he did say that there were rumors. I don't think he's lying I'm just a hater of Woodson, thats all.

watermock
03-11-2009, 10:46 PM

Regardless of what side of the fence your sitting right now. Trent Green's advice was excellent.

That's why he's on TV and Warner was almost SB MVP?

Dedhed
03-12-2009, 05:08 AM

Advice from Trent Green? Really? I think he should heed the advice of all the SB Champions who are telling him to get over already.

Trent Green?

ol number 7
03-12-2009, 05:10 AM
[QUOTE=watermock;2327351]That's why he's on TV and Warner was almost SB MVP?[/QUOT

Whers's Brandon and his so called loverboys coming out to support him. Other than Scheffler not a peep from anyone.

Also when Jay fumbles, throws a key pick he always says, I just need to learn from it and move on. But if the Broncos brass makes a "mistake" he has to go into full meltdown for a month and keep leaking he's not happy?
Maybe if Jay got laid just once this off season he won't be so mopey. Ever hear of him with a girl? I know my wife wouldn't put up with mopey Jay.
If I moped around like him I'd be on the trading block. No doubt.

Circle Orange
03-12-2009, 07:37 AM

And? :mullet1:

But really, all this is a moot point. cutler ain't going anywhere. And Trent Green is full of hoo half the time, even when he makes a good point.

Drek
03-12-2009, 07:51 AM

Want something more than a rumored leak? Yesterday morning on Sirius NFL radio Randy Cross flat out said that Jay Cutler copped an attitude and was generally a pain in the ass during a production meeting with him.

You know, that former OL with a 13 year career and 3 rings, 3 pro-bowl selections, and who blocked for Joe Montana?

I mean ****, how much more do you need to know a guy has an attitude problem? Most of the media was polite enough to write it off to immaturity, but now that they've got a reason to talk about it you're hearing the same crap from over a dozen different sources.

He acts like a spoiled brat, at this point its pretty hard to dispute that since guys with a ton of credibility in the league and as media have said the exact same thing.

USMCBladerunner
03-12-2009, 07:57 AM
I haven't seen the video, or read this thread yet, but I guarantee that if Jamie Dukes was in the discussion, he was carrying Cutler's water in his jockstrap for him.

He is the worst player apologist ever. In this instance he may have some standing on the facts, but he's shown that that isn't a requirement for him to go to bat for the player. Any player, any time, any issue.

TonyR
03-12-2009, 08:50 AM
Want something more than a rumored leak? Yesterday morning on Sirius NFL radio Randy Cross flat out said that Jay Cutler copped an attitude and was generally a pain in the ass during a production meeting with him.

Man, that's brutal. Hate hearing that. Like I've said, this whole drama has backed up a lot of our worst fears about this guy. I hope he grows up quick.

GoBroncos DownUnder
03-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Advice from Trent Green? Really? I think he should heed the advice of all the SB Champions who are telling him to get over already.

Trent Green?
AGREED!

Trent's greatest HITS compilation:
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/dr_z/10/12/green/t1-green.johnson.jpg
http://www.emqb.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/trent-green-injured.jpg
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2007/06/18/topper-green.jpg
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/jeffri_chadiha/10/31/green/t1_green.stretcher.jpg

Only thing I would EVER listen to that CHUMP Tr-INT Green about is "getting JACKED UP in the NFL".

Drek
03-12-2009, 10:07 AM
AGREED!

Only thing I would EVER listen to that CHUMP Tr-INT Green about is "getting JACKED UP in the NFL".
Wow, aren't you a tasteless ****?

This reminds me of the South Park episode where Jimbo and Ned realize that they look stupid as hell being on the same side as the KKK.

Only here we have a few sane people still defending Cutler, saddled with a whole lot more hyperbolic, clueless, ass clowns so they can't really try and change direction of the throng's support to the opposite side quite so easily.

2KBack
03-12-2009, 10:25 AM
AGREED!

Wow, I think I hate you...and I don't hate anyone.

Well done sir

HEAV
03-12-2009, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=Drek;2327689]Want something more than a rumored leak? Yesterday morning on Sirius NFL radio Randy Cross flat out said that Jay Cutler copped an attitude and was generally a pain in the ass during a production meeting with him.[QUOTE]

The longer this goes on the more Jay looks like a piece of crap frat-boy that was handed too much, too soon and none of it earned. Broncos fans, we are dealing with a child in a man's body. Someone that since high school has been the big man on campus and has never been put in his place.

Now we have a coach that tries to reel the kid in and bring him down of the podium and the kid is having a hissy fit.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-12-2009, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=Drek;2327689]Want something more than a rumored leak? Yesterday morning on Sirius NFL radio Randy Cross flat out said that Jay Cutler copped an attitude and was generally a pain in the ass during a production meeting with him.[QUOTE]

The longer this goes on the more Jay looks like a piece of crap frat-boy that was handed too much, too soon and none of it earned. Broncos fans, we are dealing with a child in a man's body. Someone that since high school has been the big man on campus and has never been put in his place.

Now we have a coach that tries to reel the kid in and bring him down of the podium and the kid is having a hissy fit.

Randy Cross:

http://earbuds.popdose.com/pykorry/douchebag.jpg

GoBroncos DownUnder
03-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Wow, aren't you a tasteless ****?

This reminds me of the South Park episode where Jimbo and Ned realize that they look stupid as hell being on the same side as the KKK.

Only here we have a few sane people still defending Cutler, saddled with a whole lot more hyperbolic, clueless, ass clowns so they can't really try and change direction of the throng's support to the opposite side quite so easily.
Trent Green is a waste of NFL cap space, whose opinion shouldn't be broadcast anywhere, except for Hospital concussion wards!

Jay Cutler is a grown adult, NFL QB, multi millionaire, who will do what he wants over the next few weeks. I hope he does the RIGHT thing though, it's HIS life after all.
It's cute (though un-necessary), to see kids like you banging away on the internet, trying to "defend" him, ... against 20 new threads daily, and a THOUSAND bored NFL fans, with 6 more months until season starts! :gus:
Freakin' NFL hippies! Trying to save the world, one QB at a time!:peace:

DB Doom
03-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Dukes is an idiot, green and woodson have seen alot and i would heed their advice...again Dukes is a whiny idiot just like Cutler. Cutler hasnt proved ****. From this moment on, if he stays the qb, it will be a long while before i ever like him again...that jersey will collect a lot of dust in the closet.

dont care what happens just wish it would happen already.

Rabb
03-12-2009, 10:45 AM
so because Trent Green was not Kurt Warner, he should not be able to have a solid opinion...is that what we are saying?

by that logic, Marino and Fouts suck too right?

good lord, grow up...that might be the stupidest thing I have read in this whole debacle yet

Circle Orange
03-14-2009, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=HEAV;2328084][QUOTE=Drek;2327689]Want something more than a rumored leak? Yesterday morning on Sirius NFL radio Randy Cross flat out said that Jay Cutler copped an attitude and was generally a pain in the ass during a production meeting with him.

Randy Cross:

http://earbuds.popdose.com/pykorry/douchebag.jpg

What is the internet infatuation with that word?

Whatever Cutler is or isn't, we'll find out more about his toughness this year. If he's good enough HE WILL STILL PROSPER. If not, he's just another overhyped guy with a strong arm.

broncsyanks
03-14-2009, 05:04 PM
i ahve to agree with the one guy as well. this is not bill belechek, mike holmgram, bill parcells coming in here. This is a guy who has no, i mean it NO track record whatsoever.

broncsyanks
03-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Dukes is an idiot, green and woodson have seen alot and i would heed their advice...again Dukes is a whiny idiot just like Cutler. Cutler hasnt proved ****. From this moment on, if he stays the qb, it will be a long while before i ever like him again...that jersey will collect a lot of dust in the closet.

dont care what happens just wish it would happen already.

and by that logic. mcdaniels has proven what?