PDA

View Full Version : Let's say McDaniels wanted to trade Clady

arghemtee
03-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Yes. Another poll.

Forget this Jay Cutler stuff even happened. McDaniels never wanted to get rid of Cutler and never wanted Cassel.

The twist? McDaniels felt Ryan Clady couldn't fit HIS system and decided to try and trade him!

Where do your loyalties side now?

Popps
03-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Depends what we get in return, of course. Like any trade.

Is this for real?

arghemtee
03-11-2009, 01:43 AM
Depends what we get in return, of course. Like any trade.

Is this for real?

#1, #20, and some Left Tackle who had a decent season, but also made a lot of mistakes.

BroncoBuff
03-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Actually Bob, this is a good point: If you already have the best young guy at his position, then why are you even considering a trade?

Popps
03-11-2009, 01:48 AM
Is this idiot Boob?

He/she just neg-repped me.

LOL

arghemtee
03-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Bob is already posting. We don't even have matching IPs.

Next.

Keep voting.

BroncoBuff
03-11-2009, 01:54 AM
Is this idiot Boob?

He/she just neg-repped me.

LOL

I got neg-repped, too, when he had just 9 posts. Whoever the guy is, he called me "Buff" when he neg-repped me. That seemed too familiar for a guy in his first couple days ... both the neg-rep and the familiar, shortened name.

Blueflame
03-11-2009, 01:55 AM
Surely a 35+ year old Cheatriot would fit McD's system better though...

spdirty
03-11-2009, 05:26 AM
**** yeah. And if that whiney little bltch doesnt like where he's at he can go to Detroit So he may get a lil appreciation for what he had here. Coach Arroga....Awesome needs to put this punk in his place right now so he may realize that nobody is above his toy...I mean team.

In fact our great coach should trade this punk biatch just to make a point to the team. Hell Clady is sooooo great, why is his record only 8-8?

Mogulseeker
03-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Clady. As far as I see it, Cutler and Clady are the only two players who are absolutley indispensible on this team at the moment.

Beantown Bronco
03-11-2009, 06:18 AM
Whoever the guy is, he called me "Buff" when he neg-repped me. That seemed too familiar for a guy in his first couple days ... both the neg-rep and the familiar, shortened name.

He's probably just seen the pics you posted of yourself online. :~ohyah!:

oubronco
03-11-2009, 06:29 AM
can the season start already

montrose
03-11-2009, 06:29 AM
I'd be really upset as I view Clady as the best player on the roster but if the Broncos thought it would better the team - I'd hope for the best.

Drek
03-11-2009, 06:41 AM
I'd trade Ryan Clady for just the #1 and #20 picks. He's a pretty damn good LT but Eugene Monroe and Jason Smith are safe bets to be very close to his talent level, possibly even better. Adding the #20 would give another valuable piece for building the defense.

Of course, Detroit would never do that because they can just take Monroe or Smith themselves and keep #20.

Anyone can be traded if the compensation lines up right.

Archer81
03-11-2009, 08:41 AM
What bizzarro world have I walked into...

:Broncos:

tsiguy96
03-11-2009, 08:49 AM
What bizzarro world have I walked into...

:Broncos:

for real. this is just getting stupid at this point.

Rohirrim
03-11-2009, 08:55 AM
I've got a fun hypothetical: Let's pretend Jay is an unrestricted free agent. Would he shop himself around the league for the best deal he could get?

Kaylore
03-11-2009, 08:55 AM
ROFL! arghemtee:clown:

OBF1
03-11-2009, 09:04 AM
How did I know this was started by someone with less than 100 posts?

USMCBladerunner
03-11-2009, 10:22 AM
I am so not surprised that you made such a retarded thread, trades aren't about the player vs the Coach or GM, they are about value vs value.

As with every other player, it would depend on the nature of the trade. Straight up, there isn't any LT I would trade Clady for, but if you give me Joe Thomas and a 1st or Jake Long and a 1st, then hells yeah do it.

Cutler for Cassel is stupid. Cutler and a second for Cassel and two firsts is not stupid. Maybe you pull that trigger, maybe you don't, but it's not a stupid proposition.

Kaylore
03-11-2009, 10:25 AM
I am so not surprised that you made such a retarded thread, trades aren't about the player vs the Coach or GM, they are about value vs value.
No no! It's all very personal. It's important to take any professional dealings as personal as possible. People love to work with someone who gets personally offended at business decisions.

worm
03-11-2009, 10:30 AM
People love to work with someone who gets personally offended at business decisions.

Maybe not. However people DO love to work for people they trust.

I know if I didn't trust my boss....I would find a different job even if it meant leaving my company.

Majik
03-11-2009, 10:34 AM
These polls are absurd, what's next? Let's say McDaniel's wanted to remove Elway from the ring of fame and unretire his number, Who do you side with McD***head or John Elway and the Broncos? poll coming........

DBBBSBS
03-11-2009, 10:36 AM
100 post rule.. before u create stupid polls like this

USMCBladerunner
03-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Maybe not. However people DO love to work for people they trust.

I know if I didn't trust my boss....I would find a different job even if it meant leaving my company.

Nobody is arguing that. But here's the deal...in professional sports, discussing potential trades and assessing player value is NOT a breach of trust. If Jay can't handle that fact, then **** him. Turning routine GM work into a consiracy is pathetic and exposes Cutler for the fragile punk he is looking to be.
For crying out loud, they never actually traded him, so what's the big freaking deal?

BroncoMan4ever
03-11-2009, 11:54 AM
i am a guy who is always going to side with the players.

same way in real life, i will side with the regular employee over management in every situation.

bpc
03-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Screw you Clady, and the talented horse you rode in on.

And if you don't like that lack of loyalty, go F yourself.

You'll take your dose of McNugget and LIKE IT!