PDA

View Full Version : Insane Bronco Fan?

UberBroncoMan
03-09-2009, 09:21 PM
So I checked my CP earlier and I got neg rep for my "Goomba Cutler" pic. Basically, if you've seen Super Mario Bro's the Movie you'd know what I'm talking about... and seeing as how video games are my living, I enjoy having a mix of the two.

There is actually a moral to this story, so get ready.

I made this signature for Halloween of last year on the BroncoMania forums and use it here because I like it.

Apparently when I responded to said angry person with "what the f is wrong with my sig" I got an insane response for neg reping him that question in return... after all why would I give him positive rep for freaking about my goofy signature.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7206/insanearkansa.jpg

The moral of this story is, this tard thinks my signature is making fun of Cutler without actually thinking about it. It's nothing more than a Halloween gag that I find amusing. He thinks I hate Cutler by having this sig and defending him at the same time... clearly a silly picture shows I hate him after my defense of the guy.

To me this signature shows my support of Cutler, but he never thought to imagine a world where viewpoints are different. He just thought... that Cutler looks like a DEMON now OMG OMG OMG!!! It's nothing more than a funny picture I made for Halloween and enjoy.

Edit: Proof for Laughs - http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=124182

Anyone ever notice how Cutler has HUGE shoulders due to his over sized jackets during his after game pressers? That's what made me think of making the picture... not because I hated him. But because I'm a fan of video games and Cutler.

Anyhow, I find the fact this Arkansas guy is so nutty to be hilarious, especially since he's threatening to neg rep me forever. Uh oh I might have negative 9000 rep in a few days. I mean oh goodness... an internet forum with "war" for rep. I am so scared and frightened... if he believes rep on an internet forum is that important to people I wonder about other things.

The only thing that could possibly slightly annoy me about this is being unable to see positive rep/comments and worthy neg rep given due to them being bumped too far.

Remember everyone,

If you...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/office_space_kit_mat.jpg

About things, you're just going to end up looking like an idiot. Just like this guy.

I'm not a p***Y who keeps things on the down-low, even though I could have perhaps shown you the error of your ludicrous assumptions in private. I have no problems with you either, since I don't take internet forum "friendships" or what-have-you, seriously. I also don't hold grudges as Apa probably notices after our heated debate over Cutler. I just post on here during some of my spare time for fun :). If you had stopped after your one stupid neg post and not gone off insulting me with your insane and infinity incorrect presumptions about me, I wouldn't have written this. Oh, and consider this my civil/public chat to you.

And to tie this into football with the "moral" I mentioned near the beginning, lets wait until the meeting with Jay and Josh before we "jump" to any conclusions about either of them any further.

http://cardboardmonocle.com/blog/fxsuits/goomba.jpg

That's the source :). I made it because Cutler always wears jackets with HUGE shoulders at his pressers.... reminded me of the Goomba's from the Super Mario Bros. Movie. Like stated earlier.

P.S. does anyone else here hate my "Goomba Cutler" signature? ;) ROFL!

GreatBronco16
03-09-2009, 09:26 PM
................................ And that's all I have to say about that.

broncocalijohn
03-09-2009, 09:50 PM
We have a few troubled posters here. I had Baja do the same (he actually gave me a couple of pos reps by mistake which cancels out 10 neg reps) and here is two from one poster...
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2091536 width="50%">CONGRATS to... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2091536#post2091536)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-21-2008 02:50 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>[/URL]</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Neg-rep wars are lame, but 1 more...I just said that I would've neg-repped you back immediately, but your rep function wasn't available then (were you temp-banned or something?). Anyway, it made for an interesting thread, which was the whole point!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2132747 width="50%">OT--U.S. pilot was... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=5880)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-20-2008 08:51 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>Dukes (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=2435)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">hahaha</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2091527 width="50%">CONGRATS to... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2091527#post2091527)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-19-2008 01:45 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>[URL="http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=5880"]</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">(Retaliatory neg-rep for yours to me): I created this thread in jest. I wanted to stir up **** for fun, and I knew it would lead to a great thread! This is so late because when I originally tried to re-neg-rep you, your rep function wasn't available.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I left his name out since it was private but he negged rep me after ONE MONTH of me repping him. All because I didnt take his post as gospel! People, we are putting our opinions online on a forum. It has to be one hell of a reason to neg rep someone. If you are to do it, please be within days of the "damaging opinion" and dont do it just because you received one based on an opinion. PM the person first. Arkansas seems a little disturbed by the sig. Maybe he has a man-crush on Cutler. I will pos rep you to take 10 of those neggies away. Hope it brighten your night. If we dont help you with pos reps, you might have trouble sleeping. Therapy is the next step if this doesnt work.

Archer81
03-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Last 6 positive reps I have gotten have been about the Urkel Avatar pic. Glad you guys like it.

:Broncos:

UberBroncoMan
03-09-2009, 09:55 PM
If we dont help you with pos reps, you might have trouble sleeping. Therapy is the next step if this doesnt work.

Yeah man... I don't know if I'll be able to go on with my life. I hope it rains soon so I can go outside and cry because no one else will notice it.

:spit:

broncocalijohn
03-09-2009, 10:12 PM
Last 6 positive reps I have gotten have been about the Urkel Avatar pic. Glad you guys like it.

I know i was one. You really think i would ever pos rep you for something you say? :notworthy
POS REP FOR THE member of the log cabin.

Archer81
03-09-2009, 10:15 PM
I know i was one. You really think i would ever pos rep you for something you say? :notworthy
POS REP FOR THE member of the log cabin.

Ha. LOL

Pat Bowlen
03-09-2009, 10:59 PM
I gave myself neg rep for reading this entire thread.

Natedog24
03-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Wow someone actually watched the Super Mario Brothers movie!? You deserve positive rep just for being hardy enough to withstand that abomination of a movie.

Dudeskey
03-09-2009, 11:06 PM
thats some obsessive behavior goin on there...™

Popps
03-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Do people actually neg-rep?

Good grief.

Taco John
03-09-2009, 11:12 PM
What's more goober... To give a neg rep, or to create a thread about the neg rep that you got?

Crushaholic
03-09-2009, 11:19 PM
It appears that there is another side to the story. Me thinks that Uber did his share of neg repping. I wouldn't put this squarely on Arkansas Bronco's shoulders, but that's just my opinion...

UberBroncoMan
03-09-2009, 11:21 PM
What's more goober... To give a neg rep, or to create a thread about the neg rep that you got?

I just did it to embarrass the guy and teach him a lesson about thinking before acting... aka "not jumping to conclusions." Overacting about something you're 100% clueless about is something that the guy should learn from. This just just an internet forum, so it would be worse if it happened to him in real life with people he knows in person.

Wow someone actually watched the Super Mario Brothers movie!? You deserve positive rep just for being hardy enough to withstand that abomination of a movie.

Want to know something crazy... I actually saw it for my birthday as a kid... IN THE THEATERS.

HEAV
03-09-2009, 11:22 PM

Not sitting down and having a meeting with your head coach to deal with issues, but instead open you trap to the media....;D

You have to admit that Ark went a little postal with the Neg Rep/Cutler issue.

UberBroncoMan
03-09-2009, 11:23 PM
It appears that there is another side to the story. Me thinks that Uber did his share of neg repping. I wouldn't put this squarely on Arkansas Bronco's shoulders, but that's just my opinion...

I gave him 1 negative rep asking why he gave me the neg, and another calling him an idiot and explaining that I am indeed a Cutler fan and my sig was made for Halloween. So two in total... also the 1st was after his initial, and the second was after all the ones you saw there. He can feel free to take a picture of it as I did. It will just make him look more foolish for overreacting, especially since the time-stamps would show the discrepancy.

OBF1
03-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Ubers an idiot, Keep your dirty laundry to yourself. What a biotch

HEAV
03-09-2009, 11:27 PM
I gave him 1 negative rep asking why he gave me the neg, and another calling him an idiot and explaining that I am indeed a Cutler fan and my sig was made for Halloween. So two in total... also the 1st was after his initial, and the second was after all the ones you saw there. He can feel free to take a picture of it as I did. It will just make him look more foolish for overreacting, especially since the time-stamps would show the discrepancy.

Look at the brite :sunshine: side...at least he F'd up once and gave you positive repROFL!

UberBroncoMan
03-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Look at the brite :sunshine: side...at least he F'd up once and gave you positive repROFL!

:notworthy

That was pretty funny.

For some reason though... I'm gaining the urge to watch The Super Mario Bros. Movie

It's been a long time.

Popps
03-10-2009, 12:01 AM

I just neg-repped you for that, just to say I did it.

You can neg-rep me back.

I probably won't sleep.

I'm not even sure what it means. Do we get cash prizes for lack of neg-rep or something?

TheDave
03-10-2009, 12:08 AM
I gave myself neg rep for reading this entire thread.

We are all truly dumber for having experienced this thread... FWIW i'm neg repping everyone who has posted on it.

OBF1
03-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Dave, PLEASE do not make me do it, Just sayin

worm
03-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Jesus.

bombquixote
03-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Last.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-10-2009, 12:52 AM
im postin here because i can pos rep me pwese or ill cut muh self

BroncoMan4ever
03-10-2009, 01:00 AM

i'm going to say the actual neg repping is worse, simply because i don't think it is worth it to send a private neg rep to a person to call them on something you don't agree with, when you can say it in the forum and let everyone enjoy the argument that begins.

with the thread i am looking at it more as a shocker, because i didn't think anyone actually neg repped on here.

although i got one a week or so ago for taking Cutler's side in the trade scenario. surprised the crap out of me that someone took the time to neg rep me instead of just saying they disagreed in the forum.

UberBroncoMan
03-10-2009, 02:22 AM
Thank you to the people for the hilarious statements in your pos rep's over this...

Really though I don't need any rep to "counter" the "negative rep" of evil. Unless having negative rep actually has an adverse effect on my ability to post on this forum it means absolutly nothing to me. I only enjoy seeing my rep not for the # but for the messages people send me... to me it's like a mini-PM. In fact within a post that's my version of a PM (CP). If having neg CP on this site hinders my ability to post on it someone let me know. If not, I don't really care.

As a guy who knows a ton about avatar/stat obsession (MMORPG's are loaded with them) I can understand how some people think having an impressive CP count (like Arkansas) matters. Any of you ever get into World of Warcraft... people lose jobs, marriages, and their mind over the game due to how addicted it gets people to having items with the best stats at a given time. To me CP on the OM just another statistic among the million I already deal with.

The only reason I made this thread was to embarrass a guy that I felt went too far over something trivial. To get insulted over something I like (my Cutler pic), being told I hate Cutler (when I clearly don't) and to see such aggression and hate towards me motivated me to make the dude's words public. I sent him a PM explaining what he should have done and about this thread too so we'll see if he understands why I did what I did and why he was clearly wrong in his presumptions. I got no problem forgiving the guy too if he fesses up. Which he can do privately or publicly if he wants. Hell he doesn't even have to do that, he can just leave it alone... I think I'll completely forget about it in a few days. It's not like he killed my dog or anything.

All he had to do was PM me and say, what's up with that sig, are you bad mouthing my man Cutler? My post is nothing more than to teach a lesson on thinking before acting. Ever had a time in your life where you said something stupid without thinking about it and later wishing you took it back after it smacked you back in the face? I know it's happened to me. I'd be inclined to say it's happened to everyone at some point. That's all this is. If he learns nothing from this, I'm sure it will bite him hard in the ass later in life, if it hasn't already multiple times.

Sure a few of you on the forum look at this like... this is stupid... you're stupid uber, others are like wtf did that guy spam neg rep for? Nothing is ever unanimous, and if there's anything I've learned to appreciate about the OrangeMane it's the wide diversity in opinions which allow for great discussions and entertainment. I also that enjoy the vast majority of everyone here has the balls to say what they think publicly... oh and when SoCal flips out on McDaniels and Bowlen :yayaya:!

Oh and Dan, I assure you I won't commit suicide via watching the Super Mario Bros. Movie lol.

On a side note guess who's still obsessed... What's even more funny is he's talks to me as if I've given him negs, only two ever as talked about earlier and I'm not bothering to give him another one. I'm wondering if my forum profile for recent posts is his homepage now:rofl:? I guess not even logic nor respecting my actions/writing in defense of Cutler is enough for the outrage of Goomba Cutler... oh well :welcome: Hilarious!

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9299/ohthehumanity.jpg

To which I think...

OHHH THE HUMANITY!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8RnHMUl9w8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8RnHMUl9w8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I know that this disaster shouldn't be funny but it's all that popped into my head.

Since this off season is boring, does anyone have any interesting stories about people who just don't know when to quit? I'm sure one of you guys has a funny tale!

Rock Chalk
03-10-2009, 10:56 AM
I rarely give out positive rep. Ego's are too big around here as it is.

theAPAOps5
03-10-2009, 11:01 AM
I just did it to embarrass the guy and teach him a lesson about thinking before acting... aka "not jumping to conclusions." Overacting about something you're 100% clueless about is something that the guy should learn from. This just just an internet forum, so it would be worse if it happened to him in real life with people he knows in person.

Want to know something crazy... I actually saw it for my birthday as a kid... IN THE THEATERS.

There is one thing about ArkBronco when he has been drinking. Its that he doesn't get embarrassed. If you play survivor you will find out.

Gcver2ver3
03-10-2009, 11:09 AM
really?

is there really a thread about a neg repping battle?...shouldn't that just be between yall?...does everyone else really need to get pulled into you guys' useless pissing contest?...

i know that there isn't a lot going on in terms of Broncos football, but is this really the best the Mane has to discuss at this point?...

Kaylore
03-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Well I'm glad we did this.

vancejohnson82
03-10-2009, 11:12 AM
oh man...and this came on the heels of me reading about UFOs on this site...

its like a stream of consciousness novel...you just bounce from one topic to the next with absolutely no level of consistent thought on here...it turns my brain to mush

neg rep

Los Broncos
03-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Its been a while since I was neg repped and it should be more.

Anyone want to give me some?

Rock Chalk
03-10-2009, 11:14 AM
You know, I got banned once for a neg rep battle.

Or maybe Pez convinced Taco not to ban me for that particular infraction.

All I know there are some pretty gigantic pussies on here and Im not talking about the EGIBGB.

Beantown Bronco
03-10-2009, 11:27 AM
I just did it to embarrass the guy and teach him a lesson about thinking before acting... aka "not jumping to conclusions."

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fcv5e6xX25I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fcv5e6xX25I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Irish Stout
03-10-2009, 11:41 AM
I just neg-repped you for that, just to say I did it.

You can neg-rep me back.

I probably won't sleep.

I'm not even sure what it means. Do we get cash prizes for lack of neg-rep or something?

I've been trying to trade in my rep for a pizza for weeks now. Apparently I don't have enough.

Maybe Taco John will cash it in for some potato oles... yummy.

bronco militia
03-10-2009, 11:44 AM
oh man...and this came on the heels of me reading about UFOs on this site...

its like a stream of consciousness novel...you just bounce from one topic to the next with absolutely no level of consistent thought on here...it turns my brain to mush

neg rep

you could be watching Tv instead

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1m71m-LBqFQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1m71m-LBqFQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Arkansas Bronco
03-10-2009, 12:25 PM
There is one thing about ArkBronco when he has been drinking. Its that he doesn't get embarrassed. If you play survivor you will find out.

Am I that transparent? ??? I dont give a crap that this is posted. I did it to give him a hard time and it looks like it worked. He keeps on saying he is a Cutler fan but sticks with that stupid sig which I am tired of looking at. I do like some peoples sig is the main reason I havnt got them turned off.

DomCasual
03-10-2009, 12:32 PM
I want to post on this thread, but I don't want Dave to give me negative REP.

Oh.

Damn.

broncocalijohn
03-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Am I that transparent? ??? I dont give a crap that this is posted. I did it to give him a hard time and it looks like it worked. He keeps on saying he is a Cutler fan but sticks with that stupid sig which I am tired of looking at. I do like some peoples sig is the main reason I havnt got them turned off.

You have serious issues and your maturity is lacking here. Your options are easy. Put him on ignore! Then you dont have to see that such horrible sig! Unless, of course, you are saving that "stupid sig" from our eyeballs. It is good to know that Arkansas Bronco is policing the site for avatars and sigs that are too big or not to his liking (and of course not to our liking). I have a feeling that you were the only one to complain. Arkansas Bronco, I think you need is some construction time for the public good and finish that roof that Mock could never complete. This will keep you away to refresh the insides. Kinda like feng shue.

theAPAOps5
03-10-2009, 01:05 PM

That wasn't a slam. I figured he got into it with you after you had some drinks. Thats all ^5

Punisher
03-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Yea Ive seen The Super Mario Bro's Movie and i get the sig.....

HEAV
03-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Only issue with sigs (minus adult content) should be the size.

There are a few posters that get away with the HUGE sig's and break the rules...but under Taco-Law rules aren't followed and people attacking for no real reason isn't worth his or his mod's time...

------------------

SIGNATURE RULES: Please note that the use of signatures on this forum is a privledge, not a right. Please observe the following rules:

Rule #1: If your signature does not fall within one of the two boxes below, you will lose signature privledges. This stands for both text and images. Close does not count.

Rule #2: When you submit a borderline signature, you are taking a gamble. If your signature crosses the line of decency that any two moderators agree on, you will lose your signature privledges. Thus, It is your fault if you lose signature privledges. Two simple rules. Black and white. Cut and dried. To understand where the line is drawn, ask yourself "is someone's uptight boss going to fire an OManer if he saw this on the screen?" That's the vicinity that the line is drawn.

All text and all image signatures must fall within the following two images:
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5946/capturealm.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capturealm.jpg)

But back to the subject...Ark is taking the Sig issue a little too far.

Kaylore
03-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Only issue with sigs (minus adult content) should be the size.

There are a few posters that get away with the HUGE sig's and break the rules...but under Taco-Law rules aren't followed and people attacking for no real reason isn't worth his or his mod's time...

------------------

SIGNATURE RULES: Please note that the use of signatures on this forum is a privledge, not a right. Please observe the following rules:

Rule #1: If your signature does not fall within one of the two boxes below, you will lose signature privledges. This stands for both text and images. Close does not count.

Rule #2: When you submit a borderline signature, you are taking a gamble. If your signature crosses the line of decency that any two moderators agree on, you will lose your signature privledges. Thus, It is your fault if you lose signature privledges. Two simple rules. Black and white. Cut and dried. To understand where the line is drawn, ask yourself "is someone's uptight boss going to fire an OManer if he saw this on the screen?" That's the vicinity that the line is drawn.

All text and all image signatures must fall within the following two images:
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5946/capturealm.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capturealm.jpg)
Yeah can we please not become Broncomania where they have entire wallpapers in their sigs?

Yes, you can turn them off, I know. But some of the peoples' sigs are funny/cool and I don't want to turn them all off just to ignore four people who don't know what crop means.

crush17
03-10-2009, 01:57 PM
this.
this is the worst thread.

Arkansas Bronco
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
You have serious issues and your maturity is lacking here. Your options are easy. Put him on ignore! Then you dont have to see that such horrible sig! Unless, of course, you are saving that "stupid sig" from our eyeballs. It is good to know that Arkansas Bronco is policing the site for avatars and sigs that are too big or not to his liking (and of course not to our liking). I have a feeling that you were the only one to complain. Arkansas Bronco, I think you need is some construction time for the public good and finish that roof that Mock could never complete. This will keep you away to refresh the insides. Kinda like feng shue.

The only thing I had issues with was that bottle of bourbon. I finally got a day off from the kids (they went to my mom's) and I drank over a fifth at least (1/2 a 1/2 gallon). I negged him on the sig last week and seen he hit me back so I had fun, well it was at the time. I dont mind getting a neg when I deserve it but he was just punching back at me and I took it a bit far. Oh and I definatly would like none on the mane to have to endure it everyday. Also on the ignore option he actually is a decent poster I dont mind reading his takes its just that stupid pic. and in his neg to me was "I use it at bronco forums" Ha! kinda sums that up doesnt it.

Rock Chalk
03-10-2009, 05:43 PM
You know Taco I could work a little hack into vBulletin after you upgrade to go ahead and give users the option to ignore certain sigs or avatars.

Broncobiv
03-10-2009, 06:14 PM
We have a few troubled posters here. I had Baja do the same (he actually gave me a couple of pos reps by mistake which cancels out 10 neg reps) and here is two from one poster...
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2091536 width="50%">CONGRATS to... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2091536#post2091536)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-21-2008 02:50 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>[/URL]</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Neg-rep wars are lame, but 1 more...I just said that I would've neg-repped you back immediately, but your rep function wasn't available then (were you temp-banned or something?). Anyway, it made for an interesting thread, which was the whole point!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2132747 width="50%">OT--U.S. pilot was... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=5880)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-20-2008 08:51 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>Dukes (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=2435)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">hahaha</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p2091527 width="50%">CONGRATS to... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2091527#post2091527)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-19-2008 01:45 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>[URL="http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=5880"]</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">(Retaliatory neg-rep for yours to me): I created this thread in jest. I wanted to stir up **** for fun, and I knew it would lead to a great thread! This is so late because when I originally tried to re-neg-rep you, your rep function wasn't available.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I left his name out since it was private but he negged rep me after ONE MONTH of me repping him. All because I didnt take his post as gospel! People, we are putting our opinions online on a forum. It has to be one hell of a reason to neg rep someone. If you are to do it, please be within days of the "damaging opinion" and dont do it just because you received one based on an opinion. PM the person first.

<snip>

First of all, omitting my name doesn't really do any good since you can still click on the link to the thread where the rep was left. Thanks for at least trying of keeping it private, though.

I don't have too much to say on the matter (hell, I though it was over, nearly 5 months later now). But as far as my neg-repping you a month after you neg-repped me, I already explained it in BOTH of my reps to you, as well as in my PM's to you. Your rep function wasn't available at the time, so I had to wait until a later date. Your PM function was also unavailable. I don't know why you keep droning on about it, when I've explained to you so clearly so many times why I had to wait.

Secondly, I didn't neg-rep you because you didn't take my post as gospel. I did it because you neg-repped me for creating the thread, when I created it completely in jest anyway. It was just for fun. So you misunderstood why I created the thread, neg-repped me, and to "balance things out", I neg-repped you back. Done and done. I certainly didn't do whatever baja did to you, or what Ark is doing to Uber.

I was polite and calm during my reps and PM's to you on our issue, and to lump in what I did in with what's going on in here is just insulting.

broncocalijohn
04-03-2009, 11:25 PM
BUMP! I remember this gem because of the anti/pro Cutler sig.
I never read the last post from 3 months ago but explaining it is still lame BB. I wonder how Arkansas Bronco feels about that sig (if TJ would turn them back on with the avatars) now that Cutler is pretty much a douche?

Popps
04-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Yea, well... I got 10 neg-reps in a row from a guy threatening to kill me because I called him a Bears fan.

Top that.

broncocalijohn
04-03-2009, 11:50 PM
well, ive read over 4000 posts from LA/B.F even though I knew i was reading the Democrat diary of a madman. You cant top that.