PDA

View Full Version : Bucs LB Geno Hayes was allegedly stabbed in the head with scissors and in the neck wi

HEAV
03-09-2009, 01:44 PM
The girlfriend of Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes stabbed him in the head with a pair of scissors and in the neck with a knife, Hillsborough County deputies say.

Hayes was taken to a hospital by a friend, and he was treated and released, Hillsborough County sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.

Deputies arrested 19-year-old Shevelle Bagley at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Carter said.

Bagley was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

The incident began with an argument Saturday, and Bagley grabbed a pair of scissors, stabbing Hayes and causing a superficial wound to Hayes' head, Carter said. Hayes got the scissors away from Bagley.
Then Bagley "grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the neck," Carter said.

Bagley's bail was set at $25,000. She has since been released.

Hayes, 21, was a sixth-round pick by Tampa Bay in the 2008 NFL Draft. The former Florida State University player made eight tackles last season for the Bucs.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/mar/09/deputies-say-buc-geno-hayes-stabbed-girlfriend/

---------------------

Anyone else have the feeling that we will see one of these news articles about B-Marsh?

Gcver2ver3
03-09-2009, 01:46 PM
he'll prolly be suspended eight games...

broncswin
03-09-2009, 01:46 PM
was this Marshalls Girl!!??

Dagmar
03-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Run out of space with the title much?

Requiem
03-09-2009, 02:08 PM
I hope he's okay. Hayes can be a great NFL player.

OBF1
03-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Perfect blind date for Marshall

crush17
03-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Her name is "Shevelle". Really? I mean.... REALLY?

Requiem
03-09-2009, 02:10 PM
At least spell it right, na'meen?

Tombstone RJ
03-09-2009, 02:21 PM
The girlfriend of Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes stabbed him in the head with a pair of scissors and in the neck with a knife, Hillsborough County deputies say.

Hayes was taken to a hospital by a friend, and he was treated and released, Hillsborough County sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.

Deputies arrested 19-year-old Shevelle Bagley at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Carter said.

Bagley was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

The incident began with an argument Saturday, and Bagley grabbed a pair of scissors, stabbing Hayes and causing a superficial wound to Hayes' head, Carter said. Hayes got the scissors away from Bagley.
Then Bagley "grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the neck," Carter said.

Bagley's bail was set at $25,000. She has since been released.

Hayes, 21, was a sixth-round pick by Tampa Bay in the 2008 NFL Draft. The former Florida State University player made eight tackles last season for the Bucs.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/mar/09/deputies-say-buc-geno-hayes-stabbed-girlfriend/

---------------------

Anyone else have the feeling that we will see one of these news articles about B-Marsh?

she crazy

Kaylore
03-09-2009, 02:26 PM

:rofl: Seriously.

bronco610
03-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Allegedly stabbed !!!!!

The league will wait to see if he was actually stabbed before suspending him.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lestat
03-09-2009, 03:42 PM
so wait, the chick stabbed him in the head with scissors and then after he got them away from her. she proceeds to then stab him in the neck with a knife?
two questions here. what did he do. and why didn't he run away?

ZONA
03-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Yup - 8 games and mandatory community service teaching women self defense classes.

Arkansas Bronco
03-09-2009, 04:33 PM

Yea until I read the whole article and got to a "she" I was thinking it was a transvestite.

HEAV
03-09-2009, 04:37 PM
so wait, the chick stabbed him in the head with scissors and then after he got them away from her. she proceeds to then stab him in the neck with a knife?
two questions here. what did he do. and why didn't he run away?

What did he do?
I bet tried to break of the relationship

Why didn't he run away
I'd say the scissors to the head had him stunned

I remember back in High School Crazy girl stabbed her boyfriend in the neck with a pencile. Dude was cheating on her and when she found out she went nuts on his ass.

He just slumped against the locker with a glazed look on his face. All the while she was cuss'n him out!

For both their sakes she missed the jugular.

HILife
03-09-2009, 04:40 PM

:spit: :spit: :notworthy

Florida_Bronco
03-09-2009, 04:41 PM
He's an idiot for putting himself in that situation! [/Sassy]

DenverBrit
03-09-2009, 05:41 PM

"Shivelle" would have been a better choice. ;D

ohiobronco2
03-09-2009, 07:44 PM
was this Marshalls Girl!!??

Hilarious! My first thought as well.

ohiobronco2
03-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Allegedly stabbed !!!!!

The league will wait to see if he was actually stabbed before suspending him.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ROFL!

Requiem
03-09-2009, 07:59 PM
He's an idiot for putting himself in that situation! [/Sassy]

You been into the Elmer's Glue again, bro? LOL ROFL!

Dr. Broncenstein
03-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Pro tip: When attempting to stab someone to their death, avoid the skull unless you are really strong.

broncocalijohn
03-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Her name is Shevelle? If you are going to name your kid after a car, at least get the name correct. It is Chevelle. I would also think that the name would be She'velle or something you see on a WNBA roster (or at least their girlfriend's name).