PDA

View Full Version : Who's your top 3?

LonghornBronco
03-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Draft season is in and I'm starting to look at the players comming out. A typical strategy of Shannahan was to target three players and hope one was available when we pick. So what are your three?

Three players stand out for me that would be able to immediatly step in and imporove the team.

B.J. Raji
DT, Boston College

Raji's size and strength is our #1 need on the D side of the ball and Raji is the best interior D-lineman in this draft. If he is there it would be a miracle.

Malcolm Jenkins
CB, Ohio State The Broncos would covet Jenkings size and physicality at the corner in a 3-4 defensive alignment. Jenkins at (6-0, 205) could also play safety.

Peria Jerry
DT, Mississippi

Jerry is a dynamic interior pass rusher. He had seven sacks last season and led the Southeastern Conference in tackles for losses with 18, so he spends a lot of time in the opposition's backfield. Defensive coaches like that trait.

Of course I'm assuming Curry is long gone...

LonghornBronco
03-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Ok, I also thought about one of the DE's but none really jump out at me at 12.

LonghornBronco
03-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Hey Req I'm curious who is in your top 3.

lex
03-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Of the people who may be there at 12:

BJ Raji
Everette Brown
Beanie Wells

Dagmar
03-09-2009, 12:46 PM
My top 3.

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/54/57/elisha_cuthbert_6.0.0.0x0.600x817.jpeg

http://i39.tinypic.com/1z22du9.jpg

Tombstone RJ
03-09-2009, 12:49 PM
My top 3.

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/54/57/elisha_cuthbert_6.0.0.0x0.600x817.jpeg

http://i39.tinypic.com/1z22du9.jpg

I gotta go with Rusty on this one...

montrose
03-09-2009, 01:10 PM
1) Brian Orakpo
2) Malcolm Jenkins
3) Brian Cushing

Honorable Mention: Tyson Jackson, Everette Brown, Aaron Maybin, Rey Maualuga

ZONA
03-09-2009, 01:24 PM
If we had to stay at #12, this is how I would rate the players I would want in order if they were available. Obviously Curry is not on the list because no way in hell he is there at #12. And I have no offensive players on my list because I would not draft offense at all in this draft. I would say I would have DT and DE as my first choice, then an OLB and then CB. Then I would move to ILB.

BJ Raji
Peria Jerry
Tyson Jackson

Everette Brown
Brian Orakpo
Brian Cushing

Vontae Davis
Malcolm Jenkins

Rey Maualuga

supermanhr9
03-09-2009, 02:03 PM
It's pretty obvious who I want for #1, the next two picks I would really like to see us go after a young CB for Champ to tutor, then a DL

supermanhr9
03-09-2009, 02:06 PM
is it just me or does scarlett johansson always have that "come over here and f**# me look? Holy moly, I saw that "he's just not that into you" movie with my gf and I'll sit through any chick flick with scarlett in it because I never got tired of watching her on a 50 ft screen (or however big movie theatre screens are. Can I get a amen?

Requiem
03-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Defensively, Tyson Jackson, B.J. Raji and Everette Brown. Offensively, Knowshon Moreno, Jeremy Maclin and Michael Crabtree. I think all of them. . . outside perhaps Raji and Crabtree are realistic at #12. I'd say at least three of those guys will be there. I want us to go defensive, but I would not sneeze if we took either of those three offensive players. Maclin would rape here in Denver.

Dagmar
03-09-2009, 02:12 PM
is it just me or does scarlett johansson always have that "come over here and f**# me look? Holy moly, I saw that "he's just not that into you" movie with my gf and I'll sit through any chick flick with scarlett in it because I never got tired of watching her on a 50 ft screen (or however big movie theatre screens are. Can I get a amen?
Amen brother.
http://www.mathies.com/blog/scarlett_johansson3.jpg

Tankgunner95
03-09-2009, 02:14 PM
I Like Turtles!!

penguintheory
03-09-2009, 02:57 PM
I Like Turtles!!

I ruv cupcakez!!

Northman
03-09-2009, 03:00 PM
1. Rey Maualuga
2. Hakeem Nicks
3. Shawn Nelson

Ramathorn
03-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Draft season is in and I'm starting to look at the players comming out. A typical strategy of Shannahan was to target three players and hope one was available when we pick. So what are your three?

Three players stand out for me that would be able to immediatly step in and imporove the team.

B.J. Raji
DT, Boston College

Raji's size and strength is our #1 need on the D side of the ball and Raji is the best interior D-lineman in this draft. If he is there it would be a miracle.

Malcolm Jenkins
CB, Ohio State The Broncos would covet Jenkings size and physicality at the corner in a 3-4 defensive alignment. Jenkins at (6-0, 205) could also play safety.

Peria Jerry
DT, Mississippi

Jerry is a dynamic interior pass rusher. He had seven sacks last season and led the Southeastern Conference in tackles for losses with 18, so he spends a lot of time in the opposition's backfield. Defensive coaches like that trait.

Of course I'm assuming Curry is long gone...

My top two are sitting in that white bikini top. DAMN!!!!!

Tombstone RJ
03-09-2009, 03:06 PM

I had a total hard on watching Lost in Translation. If she was my g-friend in that movie, we'd never leave the fricken hotel room. I'd refuse to let her dress. She'd be nekid all the time.

supermanhr9
03-09-2009, 03:30 PM
amen