03-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Ok Best Bronco fans are .......
1. Spider
2.Spider
3.Spider
4. everyone else .............

BroncoDoug
03-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Hmm, I would like to see the science behind your results...

Spider
03-08-2009, 05:30 PM

My spirit guide walked me through this ;D

elsid13
03-08-2009, 05:34 PM
My spirit guide walked me through this ;D

does your spirit guide look like a sheep and talk like theDave? Or she more like Hotrod?

theAPAOps5
03-08-2009, 05:34 PM

Its actually physics. You disagree you get punched in the throat.

Spider
03-08-2009, 05:35 PM
does your spirit guide look like a sheep and talk like theDave? Or she more like Hotrod?

you must have the same spirit guide ........

Spider
03-08-2009, 05:36 PM

;D ..........

BroncoDoug
03-08-2009, 05:38 PM

well good thing I just bought this http://www.airxess.ch/images/hockey/AIRXESS/LEXESS_THROAT_PROTECTOR_HALSSCHUTZ.jpg

elsid13
03-08-2009, 06:00 PM
you must have the same spirit guide ........

Nope mine is a chimpanzee with a chain saw and laser beams attached to his head.

Br0nc0Buster
03-08-2009, 06:03 PM
72,000 post rule

barryr
03-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Cheeseburgers are tasty.

Dagmar
03-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Have you reached your thread quota for the day yet?

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 06:38 PM
I have a pet monkey, and when he acts up, I spank it..........

Spider
03-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Nope mine is a chimpanzee with a chain saw and laser beams attached to his head.

Sounds like my wife

Spider
03-08-2009, 07:12 PM
72,000 post rule

only 800 some more to go , then I can be just like you an ............... nevermind

Spider
03-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Have you reached your thread quota for the day yet?

LOL one of these days , I would like to read your post when you are sober

broncosteven
03-08-2009, 07:14 PM

Mine is Gus Grissom but only until Gene becomes available which I hope is not for another 40 years.

Spider
03-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Cheeseburgers are tasty.

funny I didnt think Homosexuals were that big on cheese burgers ...........

broncosteven
03-08-2009, 07:15 PM
1. Spider
2.Spider
3.Spider

I thought that punk TSi69guy is the kid in charge of determining who the True Fans are?!

The InterNEtS are confusing places.

Spider
03-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I thought that punk TSi69guy is the kid in charge of determining who the True Fans are?!

LOL no thats 7 , TSIguy96 wants to take away my man boobs

Miss I.
03-08-2009, 08:00 PM
LOL no thats 7 , TSIguy96 wants to take away my man boobs

Spider, I think I just went blind....

And BroncoSteven: did I tell you I got to stand under the Space Shuttle Endeavor the other day while they prepare it for launch next week..it was cool...I also saw the Kepler launch which was awesome, I can't believe how cool this stuff is. I wonder if it is as cool to the locals who see it all the time.

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 08:25 PM

no, but i am allowed to tell "fans" that hope the team loses that, in fact, they arent really "fans"

broncosteven
03-08-2009, 08:59 PM

And BroncoSteven: did I tell you I got to stand under the Space Shuttle Endeavor the other day while they prepare it for launch next week..it was cool...I also saw the Kepler launch which was awesome, I can't believe how cool this stuff is. I wonder if it is as cool to the locals who see it all the time.

Awesome! I saw the crawler up pretty close, those things are huge! Thinking about how humans figured how to throw objects bigger than a bus into orbit just facinates me.

Don't get me started on how we figured out how to land on the moon!!

The one launch I got to see in person we were well north of Ft Lauderdale and I didn't expect to see much as we were heading north on 95 going about 70 MPH. It is amazing how well we could see it, from about 70 miles away.

It is also amazing how fast it is all over.

I would like to see one in person one day...

Hope all went well for you.

Steve

broncosteven
03-08-2009, 09:03 PM
no, but i am allowed to tell "fans" that hope the team loses that, in fact, they arent really "fans"

Because you know everything about people that post on interNEtS forums.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Because you know everything about people that post on interNEtS forums.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

when people openly call for the firing of the coach weve had for about 6 weeks, or in socal's case publicly state they want the team to fail so the coach gets fired, there is a problem. criticizing marshall i can understand, cutler is being a baby but i guess he has a right to be mad (even though hes going about it 100% the wrong way). but to hope the team fails, publicly or privately, is ****ed up. in alot of the haters minds, if the team fails they may be sad or pissed about it, but they will feel happy that this whole they were right and mcdaniels needs to go.

Popps
03-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Where's the Bob option?

broncosteven
03-08-2009, 09:17 PM
when people openly call for the firing of the coach weve had for about 6 weeks, or in socal's case publicly state they want the team to fail so the coach gets fired, there is a problem. criticizing marshall i can understand, cutler is being a baby but i guess he has a right to be mad (even though hes going about it 100% the wrong way). but to hope the team fails, publicly or privately, is ****ed up. in alot of the haters minds, if the team fails they may be sad or pissed about it, but they will feel happy that this whole they were right and mcdaniels needs to go.

Some twits said the same thing about people that didn't back Plummer when he struggled in 06. The same posters (both pro Plummer and pro Cutler), are here, some love MickyD and some love Shanny but they all love the Broncos or they wouldn't be wasting their time here.

Get over yourself.

Spider
03-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Where's the Bob option?

Bob who ? ;D

Blueflame
03-08-2009, 09:55 PM

One does not have to be an ardent fan of a noob coach (who has yet to prove himself... as a HC...in any way, shape, or form) to be a fan of the team. By that logic, anyone who didn't passionately support Shanahan and/or is glad he's gone is also a "problem", right?

baja
03-08-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm the best fan of all, hell I wouldn't stop liking my team even for 1 million dollars that's the kind fan I am and I'm not kidding either.

Broncos_OTM
03-08-2009, 10:33 PM

You could also say that sometimes loseing is neccessary to rebuild. and that it could almost be the best thing that happens at times.

SoCalBronco
03-08-2009, 11:05 PM
One does not have to be an ardent fan of a noob coach (who has yet to prove himself... as a HC...in any way, shape, or form) to be a fan of the team. By that logic, anyone who didn't passionately support Shanahan and/or is glad he's gone is also a "problem", right?

Apparently tsiguy96 believes that he's the only real fan around. That supporting the regime and drinking the Koolaid is the only proper outlet for a "real fan". A real fan in his world does not question authority or direction or decision making. A real fan numbs his or her own mind and drools along slavishly to what is offered to him or her from the regime. This is kind of like when people's patriotism is questioned because they begin questioning people in positions of authority. It is a disgusting tactic to be sure, but not wholly surprising.

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 11:17 PM

no, but when you start hoping the team loses, you are no longer a fan, regardless of excuse. (ok maybe if season is lost and want a high draft pick, even that is questionable)

you dont have to agree with or like the people on the team, but considering you are a fan, you should support them.

Blueflame
03-08-2009, 11:26 PM
no, but when you start hoping the team loses, you are no longer a fan, regardless of excuse. (ok maybe if season is lost and want a high draft pick, even that is questionable)

you dont have to agree with or like the people on the team, but considering you are a fan, you should support them.

Supporting the team is a whole 'nother thing than having another poster demand that everyone support a rookie HC who still has everything to prove before earning fan loyalty....

ohiobronco2
03-09-2009, 08:17 AM
72,000 post rule

:rofl:

ohiobronco2
03-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Finishing 4th. That's the best I've ever done at anything. Do I get a ribbon, or honorable mention. Ma and Pa need something for the fridge.

bowtown
03-09-2009, 08:20 AM
I'm the best fan of all, hell I wouldn't stop liking my team even for 1 million dollars that's the kind fan I am and I'm not kidding either.

Pssst... dollars are not the same as pesos. They are worth more.

Rock Chalk
03-09-2009, 09:42 AM

I miss being in Houston sometimes.

When a launch was about to take place, it was big news on the local stations. I never missed it.

here, you are lucky if you get a stupid blurb about it.

Laramie
03-09-2009, 10:10 AM
1. Spider
2.Spider
3.Spider

see you are still giving sexual favors for gas money.

ohiobronco2
03-09-2009, 10:53 AM
see you are still giving sexual favors for gas money.

Why, do you have a stack of 20's burning a hole in your pocket?

Spider
03-09-2009, 03:28 PM
LOL Laramie
This message is hidden because Laramie is on your ignore list. ........ I have offered to meet your punk ass 3 different times ....... you wont meet so on ignore you went ....keep flapping your gums kiddo

Northman
03-09-2009, 03:29 PM
1. Spider
2.Spider
3.Spider

Who's Spider?

Spider
03-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Who's Spider?

that guy over there ........... Yeah the one hitting on the fat women ;D

Northman
03-09-2009, 03:39 PM
that guy over there ........... Yeah the one hitting on the fat women ;D

LOL ROFL! Hilarious!

Laramie
03-09-2009, 04:11 PM
LOL Laramie
This message is hidden because Laramie is on your ignore list. ........ I have offered to meet your punk ass 3 different times ....... you wont meet so on ignore you went ....keep flapping your gums kiddo

whatever you pussy

Spider
03-09-2009, 05:32 PM
This message is hidden because Laramie is on your ignore list. LOL. did you say something ?