PDA

View Full Version : For 100K would you stop talking to your mother...

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 03:38 PM
In response to that OTHER poll. I honestly CANNOT BELIEVE that people who call themselves Broncos fans would give the Broncos up for TWO DECADES FOR A MEASLY $100,000!!!!

$100K is NOT THAT MUCH MONEY. It will not buy you a decent home, it will not last for more than 5 years worth of very frugal living expenses, it will not buy you ANYTHING that you could use to replace your love and devotion to the orange and blue. All of you who voted 'yes' in that OTHER POLL are a disgrace to Bronco's fans everywhere.

Instead of DREAMING about inheriting $100K and disparaging the rest of us who support the orange & blue, go out AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/50-an-hour-jobs

BABronco
03-08-2009, 03:41 PM
**** yes! Hell im doing it for free right now.

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 03:47 PM

LOL

Popps
03-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Do threads get any better?

Spider
03-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Do threads get any better?

;D I got a long time friend if that helps

Popps
03-08-2009, 04:13 PM
;D I got a long time friend if that helps

Your long-time friend thread kicks this threads arse around the block for drill.

Spider
03-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Your long-time friend thread kicks this threads arse around the block for drill.

;D

Rock Chalk
03-08-2009, 04:15 PM
In response to that OTHER poll. I honestly CANNOT BELIEVE that people who call themselves Broncos fans would give the Broncos up for TWO DECADES FOR A MEASLY $100,000!!!!

$100K is NOT THAT MUCH MONEY. It will not buy you a decent home, it will not last for more than 5 years worth of very frugal living expenses, it will not buy you ANYTHING that you could use to replace your love and devotion to the orange and blue. All of you who voted 'yes' in that OTHER POLL are a disgrace to Bronco's fans everywhere.

Instead of DREAMING about inheriting $100K and disparaging the rest of us who support the orange & blue, go out AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

How about you eductating yourself.

100K isnt a lot to spend, but its a lot to invest. Given 100K to invest in immediately, even at a moderate interest rate over the 20 years, you can EASILY double your money and if you are smart, quadruple your money.

Rock Chalk
03-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Oh and for the record. For a nickle Id stop talking to you.

Douche.

spdirty
03-08-2009, 04:20 PM
I would easily give up the Broncos for life with no regrets to have just 1 hour with my mother.

theAPAOps5
03-08-2009, 04:24 PM
I would easily give up the Broncos for life with no regrets to have just 1 hour with my mother.

REP

cutthemdown
03-08-2009, 04:39 PM

same here with my dad bro. Props to you for knowing what is really important.

I feel bad for people who don't love their parents, and get that love back in return.

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Oh and for the record. For a nickle Id stop talking to you.

Douche.

This coming from someone who calls themselves a 'fan' yet would give them up for 20 years, TWENTY YEARS, for 100K. You belong on the Chargers team board where the rest of the 'real' football fans huddle up.

Doggcow
03-08-2009, 04:44 PM

Lol same. I havent talked to my mom in like 2 years.

scttgrd
03-08-2009, 04:48 PM

QFT, I don't even know where the hell they are. And I sure as hell hope they don't know where I am.

gyldenlove
03-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I would stop talking to YOUR mom for 100k, but she has to stop complaining about taking it in the a.....
!Booya!

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 04:53 PM
How about you eductating yourself.

100K isnt a lot to spend, but its a lot to invest. Given 100K to invest in immediately, even at a moderate interest rate over the 20 years, you can EASILY double your money and if you are smart, quadruple your money.

Did you click my link yet? Or are you too busy mindlessly thinking to yourself "If only I had $100K to invest...." while feeling sorry for yourself? You are NOT a TRUE Broncos fan.

Rock Chalk = SELL -OUT

spdirty
03-08-2009, 04:54 PM
same here with my dad bro. Props to you for knowing what is really important.

I feel bad for people who don't love their parents, and get that love back in return.

Thanks dude. Dont really like bringing it up cuz I feel kind of drama queenish if I do, just wanted to make a point here. Saddens me to hear about people who choose to have crappy relationships with either their parents or kids, when me and you, and tons of other people feel robbed by the lack of ours.

spdirty
03-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Did you click my link yet? Or are you too busy mindlessly thinking to yourself "If only I had $100K to invest...." while feeling sorry for yourself? You are NOT a TRUE Broncos fan.

Rock Chalk = SELL -OUT

Everybody has a price. His is just lower than others.

TheDave
03-08-2009, 04:56 PM
"I'm a better fan than you are".... yawn.

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:01 PM
"I'm a better fan than you are".... yawn.

This isn'tt about being a better fan. I question if these people who voted 'yes' in that other poll are fans at all!

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Everybody has a price. His is just lower than others.

There is no amount of $$ in this world that could sway me to NOT watch the Broncos for TWENTY YEARS. I could somewhat rationalize how some people would have voted 'yes' if the amount would have been $1million--but $100K? that is VERY LOW brow.........

TheDave
03-08-2009, 05:04 PM
This isn'tt about being a better fan. I question if these people who voted 'yes' in that other poll are fans at all!

Sorry...

"I'm a fan and your not"... Yawn.

Popps
03-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Gooooooo this thread! Ring of Fame bound!

spdirty
03-08-2009, 05:13 PM
There is no amount of $$ in this world that could sway me to NOT watch the Broncos for TWENTY YEARS. I could somewhat rationalize how some people would have voted 'yes' if the amount would have been $1million--but $100K? that is VERY LOW brow.........

If someone offered you a hundred mil or even a few billion you would at least have to think about it. You would be a total moron not to.

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Sorry...

"I'm a fan and your not"... Yawn.

You'd give up the Broncos and find something else to do for $100K--you too are not a true fan. YOU ARE A SELLOUT.

Spider
03-08-2009, 05:15 PM
You'd give up the Broncos and find something else to do for $100K--you too are not a true fan. YOU ARE A SELLOUT.

but then for a 100K I could get that boob job I always wanted ;D

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:16 PM
but then for a 100K I could get that boob job I always wanted ;D

You mean your reduction?;) I'd give you a referral where you could have it done for $2500.

Spider
03-08-2009, 05:17 PM
You mean your reduction?;)

Hey!!!!! a boob job is a boob job

TheDave
03-08-2009, 05:17 PM

I could do a lot with an extra $100K... and finding a new hobby is one of them. :thumbs:

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:18 PM
I could do a lot with an extra $100K... and finding a new hobby is one of them. :thumbs:

you are the very definition of a SELLOUT.

Spider
03-08-2009, 05:18 PM

Hire TSIguy to do a work out program to help you get boobs ;D

TheDave
03-08-2009, 05:19 PM

Like I said earlier... Yawn

Spider
03-08-2009, 05:20 PM
LOL siorry but I am on this boob thing , the woman that cuts hair here just had a boob job , for a 50 year old woman , they look damn good ...... so I have been thinking about boobs all day

TheDave
03-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Hire TSIguy to do a work out program to help you get boobs ;D

All i need to do is take enough of Rev's prohormones and i'll have an excelent rack... ;D

SouthStndJunkie
03-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Everyone come take a look....broncofan7 is effusively nominating himself for Broncos Fan of the Year.

Spider
03-08-2009, 05:23 PM
All i need to do is take enough of Rev's prohormones and i'll have an excelent rack... ;D

Busy later ? ;D

JCMElway
03-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks dude. Dont really like bringing it up cuz I feel kind of drama queenish if I do, just wanted to make a point here. Saddens me to hear about people who choose to have crappy relationships with either their parents or kids, when me and you, and tons of other people feel robbed by the lack of ours.

It is sad that some people do not have a working relationship with their parents. However, some parents are not healthy people to be around and sometimes you have to make hard choices in order to live a healthy life.

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Like I said earlier... Yawn

Perhaps you could parlay that $100K into an anabolic steroid distribution empire, no?

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76752&page=2

You are a piece of trash no doubt.

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Everyone come take a look....broncofan7 is effusively nominating himself for Broncos Fan of the Year.

With 'fans' like you and 55 others, I am certainly in the running.

TheDave
03-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Perhaps you could parlay that $100K into an anabolic steroid distribution empire, no?

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76752&page=2

You are a piece of trash no doubt.

Come on you can do better than that...

SouthStndJunkie
03-08-2009, 05:33 PM
With 'fans' like you and 55 others, I am certainly in the running.

I don't feel the need to beat my chest and tell you how much of a fan I am.

If you only knew how silly and dorkish you looked right now.

broncofan7 says:

Look at me!

I love the Broncos!

I love them soooooooooo much!

I want to hug them and squeeze them!

I will cut my wrists for them!

I will drink the urine from Pat Bowlen's wang to prove it!

You over there....you won't drink his Martini-laden urine....what kind of a fan are you!

I will eat Jay Cutler's hockers to prove it!

I am....the ultimate fan boy!

You are not!

Look at me!

Look at me!

Look at me!

OBF1
03-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Whats it worth to you for me to stop talking to YOUR mother :)

JCMElway
03-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Whats it worth to you for me to stop talking to YOUR mother :)

Your Mom is so fat.......

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Come on you can do better than that...

You are the definition of a SPARE Bronco's fan. I picture people like you on Sunday's debating whether or not you should go to your weekly anabolics R-US club meeting, your gender identity disorder meeting from the shriveled peas b/w your legs or is it, "What the heck, I'll turn on the Tv and watch a football game instead--oh the Broncos are playing? Okay." --SELLOUT & SPARE

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:38 PM

broncofan7 says:

Look at me!

I love the Broncos!

You over there....you won't drink his Martini-laden urine....what kind of a fan are you!

You are not!

Look at me!

Look at me!

Look at me!

SPARE me--oh wait.--You did simply by posting.

TheDave
03-08-2009, 05:41 PM
You are the definition of a SPARE Bronco's fan. I picture people like you on Sunday's debating whether or not you should go to your weekly anabolics R-US club meeting, your gender identity disorder meeting from the shriveled peas b/w your legs or is it, "What the heck, I'll turn on the Tv and watch a football game instead--oh the Broncos are playing? Okay." --SELLOUT & SPARE

better, but still pretty weak.

Hallside
03-08-2009, 05:44 PM

$100k free and clear of taxes is a lot of money. Unless you are either very wealthy already or have nothing else going on in your life worth spending on, I guarantee you would take it too.

And don't give me any "it's only $5k a year" stuff because it's not the same thing. Completely ignores time value. $5k a year for 20 years is only worth about $43k in present value terms (given a 10% discount rate). (By the way, I would even have to give very strong consideration to a 20 year hiatus for that much as well, but that could also just reflect my ambitions...)

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:46 PM
$100k free and clear of taxes is a lot of money. Unless you are either very wealthy already or have nothing else going on in your life worth spending on, I guarantee you would take it too.

And don't give me any "it's only $5k a year" stuff because it's not the same thing. Completely ignores time value. $5k a year for 20 years is only worth about $43k in present value terms. (By the way, I would even have to give very strong consideration to a 20 year hiatus for that much as well, but that could also just reflect my ambitions...)

You are ridiculous. 100K is nice. The Broncos are a passion. $$ cannot buy passion.

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:47 PM
better, but still pretty weak.

Dear Roid Rager,
I didn't want to tell you this in such an impersonal way--but you are my illegitimate love child--In a moment of weakness I banged the entire Raiders cheerleading squad for a bite of my pretzel at halftime --In a thorough and complete satisfaction-laden 15 minutes of glory for those cheerleaders, the condom broke and one of my potent swimmers could not be contained. 9 mos later we put you up for adoption....the guilt I have lived with thru this day has been overwhelming. I feel better now--BTW I sent your college fund to Taco so he could start this site--the Irony, huh?

EDIT--Agghh, poor Eunuch-boy, did your crotchless panties get all ruffled? Thanks for the NEG REP

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:49 PM

And don't give me any "it's only $5k a year" stuff because it's not the same thing. Completely ignores time value. $5k a year for 20 years is only worth about $43k in present value terms. (By the way, I would even have to give very strong consideration to a 20 year hiatus for that much as well, but that could also just reflect my ambitions...)

And it's not a lot of $$$..check out the link. Additionally, I know sales people who make 4-5 times that even in our depressed economy. But regardless, you sir are a sellout as well.

TheDave
03-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Dear Roid Rager,
I didn't want to tell you this in such an impersonal way--but you are my illegitimate love child--In a moment of weakness I banged the entire Raiders cheerleading squad for a bite of my pretzel at halftime --In a thorough and complete satisfaction-laden 15 minutes of glory for those cheerleaders, the condom broke and one of my potent swimmers could not be contained. 9 mos later we put you up for adoption....the guilt I have lived with thru this day has been overwhelming. I feel better now--BTW I sent your college fund to Taco so he could start this site--the Irony, huh?

Nah, this isn't getting any better. We've obviously hit your intellectual limits... Maybe you should consult your "Inner Ninja" for guidance.

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Nah, this isn't getting any better. We've obviously hit your intellectual limits... Maybe you should consult your "Inner Ninja" for guidance.

Intellectual limits.. ROFL!

Hallside
03-08-2009, 05:59 PM
And it's not a lot of $$$..check out the link. Additionally, I know sales people who make 4-5 times that even in our depressed economy. But regardless, you sir are a sellout as well.

You sound like a dumbass. $100k is probably more than you'll see in your life, so I would reconsider.

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 06:01 PM
You sound like a dumbass. $100k is probably more than you'll see in your life, so I would reconsider.

If you only knew, grasshoppa'.........

again, I offer a new direction for your life so that you are able to appreciate the Broncos as do MOST of us:

baja
03-08-2009, 07:15 PM

Oh. what type of sales is that? ?

broncofan7
03-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Oh. what type of sales is that? ?

circuit boards. burn-in, etc.

Popps
03-08-2009, 08:38 PM
If you only knew, grasshoppa'.........

again, I offer a new direction for your life so that you are able to appreciate the Broncos as do MOST of us:

Dude, you burned everybody!

Bronco Bob
03-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Sure. Where do I go to collect the money?

(BTW, my mother passed away 23 years ago, so I don't really say
all that much to her these days anyway)

Broncos_OTM
03-09-2009, 01:38 PM

Let's get something straight. Broncos Football means alot to me. But if i could possibly upgrade my life in doing so. It's a game. If that makes me a sellout so be it. But the thing about it is noone is gonna offer me it. Friggin facist

bronco militia
03-09-2009, 01:44 PM

broncofan7 says:

Look at me!

I love the Broncos!

You are not!

Look at me!

Look at me!

Look at me!

epic post! :rofl:

alkemical
03-09-2009, 02:15 PM

broncofan7 says:

Look at me!

I love the Broncos!

You are not!

Look at me!

Look at me!

Look at me!

Just to read it again...

chaz
03-09-2009, 02:40 PM

Actually it would pay off my tuition that I'm stacking up debt for right now and take the load off my parents trying to scrap enough together....sorry not everyone's priorities revolve around sports.

55CrushEm
03-09-2009, 02:43 PM
No, I would not stop talking to my mother for $100K......I'm going to inherit more than that from her.....:thumbsup:

Now, for a million.....well, I'd consider that. J/K

chaz
03-09-2009, 02:46 PM
This coming from someone who calls themselves a 'fan' yet would give them up for 20 years, TWENTY YEARS, for 100K. You belong on the Chargers team board where the rest of the 'real' football fans huddle up.

Why don't you just tatoo "Everything in life comes easy to me" on your forehead? Some people have priorities beyond what they watch on Sunday afternoons... and why should anyone have to apologize to you for having those priorities in order.

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 03:51 PM
No, I would not stop talking to my mother for $100K......I'm going to inherit more than that from her.....:thumbsup:

Now, for a million.....well, I'd consider that. J/K

LOL

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Actually it would pay off my tuition that I'm stacking up debt for right now and take the load off my parents trying to scrap enough together....sorry not everyone's priorities revolve around sports.

Go follow the Chargers like every other AFC west 'football fan'......

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 03:54 PM

And why in the hell are you burdening your parents with YOUR college tutition?? You can get student loans IN YOUR OWN NAME for well over 100K. That, like your level of fandom for the Broncos, is VERY lame.

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Having lost a parent I can tell you guys first hand there is no amount of money you would trade for time with a parent that loved you.

REP.

Meck77
03-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Taco get rid of this idiot. Stick your rep up your ass dude.

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Taco get rid of this idiot. Stick your rep up your ass dude.

Stay Classy buddy.

Meck77
03-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Stay Classy buddy.

Says the punk who started a thread about selling out parents for money.

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Says the punk who started a thread about selling out parents for money.

apparently your level of reading comprehension is on par with your level of class.......

Arkie
03-09-2009, 04:24 PM

It's a lot of money for the folks in Costilla County, Colorado. Would they not deserve to be Bronco fans if they chose to double their income over the next 20 years?

DenverBrit
03-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Sure, send me the $100K and I'll burn the Ouija board.

http://routingbyrumor.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/ouija-board.jpg

broncogary
03-09-2009, 06:06 PM

I know. I just love fiction. :~ohyah!:

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 06:10 PM
It's a lot of money for the folks in Costilla County, Colorado. Would they not deserve to be Bronco fans if they chose to double their income over the next 20 years?

Their is no price for true fans...Fandom is something that burns inside..whether seeing the Broncos play during the season or following them throughout the off season (and this has been the craziest off-season that I can recall in my 22 years of fandom), win or lose, good or bad, stokes the inner emotions of true fans. For anyone to put a price on it is silly. Whether I make $1 or $1million dollars that feeling will remain the same. So relative income and wealth is irrelevant--and again, 100K does NOT make one wealthy.

SouthStndJunkie
03-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Their is no price for true fans...Fandom is something that burns inside..whether seeing the Broncos play during the season or following them throughout the off season (and this has been the craziest off-season that I can recall in my 22 years of fandom), win or lose, good or bad, stokes the inner emotions of true fans. For anyone to put a price on it is silly. Whether I make $1 or $1million dollars that feeling will remain the same. So relative income and wealth is irrelevant--and again, 100K does NOT make one wealthy.

What a cheeseball:

SouthStndJunkie
03-09-2009, 06:40 PM
broncofan7....I have no doubt you are a great fan....but you rub a lot of people the wrong way when you try and differentiate who is a fan and who is not a fan.

We are all fans....or else we would not watch our team and post on this silly board.

It's not for you to determine who is a true fan and who is not.

Los Broncos
03-09-2009, 06:44 PM
100K just isn't enough, now throw some other people in there I know and you have yourself a deal.

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 06:48 PM
broncofan7....I have no doubt you are a great fan....but you rub a lot of people the wrong way when you try and differentiate who is a fan and who is not a fan.

We are all fans....or else we would not watch our team and post on this silly board.

It's not for you to determine who is a true fan and who is not.

It is for me to pass judegement on these 61 Benedict Arnolds' who would turn their respective (I use that term loosely) backs on the Orange & Blue for money. It's despicable that anyone who calls themselves a fan of any team would give that up for 20 years, only for $100,000. Apparently, I am one of the few on this board who will actually call people out on their level of LAMENESS. Just one more sign of the apocalypse......

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 06:50 PM
I should start a new poll---for 100K would you stop following the Broncos for 20 years and instead have to follow the Raiders, Chiefs or Chargers ........61 of you might as well go do that now anyhow.

SouthStndJunkie
03-09-2009, 06:56 PM
It is for me to pass judegement on these 61 Benedict Arnolds' who would turn their respective (I use that term loosely) backs on the Orange & Blue for money. It's despicable that anyone who calls themselves a fan of any team would give that up for 20 years, only for $100,000. Apparently, I am one of the few on this board who will actually call people out on their level of LAMENESS. Just one more sign of the apocalypse......

I have passionately followed the Broncos since I was a kid....but the Broncos/NFL are big business....a fact that I have realized and accepted.

They would sell you out for the right price.

You are naive to think otherwise.

broncofan7
03-09-2009, 06:59 PM
I have passionately followed the Broncos since I was a kid....but the Broncos/NFL are big business....a fact that I have realized and accepted.

They would sell you out for the right price.

You are naive to think otherwise.

How can they sell out my fandom? I follow Denver whether our Defense is 30th in the league or top 5. Whether Jake is our QB or John. Whether we have TD or a stable of backs........Fandom CANNOT be bought. At least for real fans anyway......

SouthStndJunkie
03-09-2009, 07:01 PM
How can they sell out my fandom?

By moving the team?

It has happened to other franchises....they sold out their fans.

Bronx33
03-09-2009, 07:27 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8FgWKx9JhVg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8FgWKx9JhVg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rock Chalk
03-09-2009, 07:50 PM

Really? Im not a fan because I place more importance on my children's college education than the Broncos?

Color me not a Bronco fan then.

ak1971
03-09-2009, 08:00 PM
$100K..Hell yeah. I might even give up my Chardonay and Brie during the Sunday football matches for that.

Hallside
03-09-2009, 08:00 PM

You use the English language loosely.

You're basically retarded and probably have no valuable job skills whatsoever. If you've somehow managed to fall back-ass-wards into some money, cherish it. A man like you cannot be assured of having wealth for long.

If you're not rich and you still maintain you'd turn your back on $100k (rather than 20 years of Broncos), then there's nothing anyone can do for you. You're just that dumb.

ohiobronco2
03-09-2009, 08:18 PM
About now, I'm wondering if somebody offered my mother 100k to stop talking to her son.

chaz
03-09-2009, 11:30 PM
You use the English language loosely.

You're basically retarded and probably have no valuable job skills whatsoever. If you've somehow managed to fall back-ass-wards into some money, cherish it. A man like you cannot be assured of having wealth for long.

If you're not rich and you still maintain you'd turn your back on $100k (rather than 20 years of Broncos), then there's nothing anyone can do for you. You're just that dumb.

On the money.

broncodouchebag7-if placing your family in higher regard than a sports team is wrong, I'm wrong. But that doesn't change how retarded you sound each time you post.

UberBroncoMan
03-09-2009, 11:33 PM
If someone offered you a hundred mil or even a few billion you would at least have to think about it. You would be a total moron not to.

In all honesty I believe parents (who are in good relations with their kids) would rather their kids have the money and be set for life, even if it meant they couldn't see each other ever again. Which is what a hundred million or billion dollars would do. When you become a parent your kids are what should be the most important thing to you, and sacrificing for them is a common part of it.

FireFly
03-09-2009, 11:53 PM
for 100K I wouldn't stop talking to my mother, but I'd take that and not talk to my mother-in-law :yayaya:

Does that count?

KillerBronco#76
03-10-2009, 01:07 AM

Wow you seriously have a problem.... so...everyone understands now, your just ****ed up in the head.
I picture you as De Niro in The Fan.

GreatBronco16
03-10-2009, 01:17 AM
For 100k, tax free. Hmm let me ponder on that one for a moment.

That would pay off my debts, which aren't much anyway, pay for my kids college if they decide to go, and just pretty much help take care of my family in the case Obama or any other president decides to cut funding in my current job which would force me out.

So, you're giving up this 100k right? Well put it in the mail.

And this was in response about giving up the Broncos.

Breaker
03-10-2009, 01:25 AM
I would pay 100k to be rid of my girlfriends mother :)

TheDave
03-10-2009, 01:31 AM
So... Do "superfans" bet against the broncos?

'cause this one does

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62700

GreatBronco16
03-10-2009, 01:35 AM

'cause this one does

OMG, you busted his ass. He should just quietly remove himself from the board. ROFL! LOL Hilarious!

HOLY ****. Mega rep to you sir.:strong:

The MVPlaya
03-10-2009, 02:08 AM
I think it really depends, now that I think about it.

If you have a lot of cash or high net worth - or you don't have much need for 100k, and in combination Broncos are a good part of your enjoyment in your life... you probably wouldn't take the deal.

If you're in need of money, or have have put other things ahead of the Broncos that are more important ... then of course you'd take it.

Either way, no one is right or wrong, it just depends on your situation and how you feel about the Broncos.

You can be the most die hard fan and be living with your parents, and that 100k might get you a head start in life... you should probably take it.

It is a good question, I have to admit that.

footstepsfrom#27
03-10-2009, 02:22 AM
Nobody can stop talking to my mother, because my mother never stops talking.

Now you know where it comes from... ;D

chaz
03-10-2009, 04:26 AM

'cause this one does

:thumbsup: you totally busted his "fandom"....:rofl: :thumbs:

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 05:53 AM

'cause this one does

I was on the fire Shanny bandwagon no doubt......It was my not so subtle form of 'protest'. Now was I ever going to WALK AWAY FROM the Broncos if they had kept Shanny?? OF COURSE NOT. I'M NOT A SELLOUT. Don't you have a steroid deal to make?

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 05:58 AM

The only thing 'busted' is the fact that so many in this thread think that 100K is worthy of giving up the Orange & Blue. Passion cannot be paid for.........

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 06:06 AM
By moving the team?

It has happened to other franchises....they sold out their fans.

I have never lived in Denver so why would their location have any bearing on my fandom?Would it be a sad day if that happened? Of course it would. But if Pat moved them to Edmonton I'd still be a fan.........

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Really? Im not a fan because I place more importance on my children's college education than the Broncos?

Color me not a Bronco fan then.

You should have thought about all of that BEFORE you had children. It's called being responsible. But instead, you apparently have put yourself in the position that you would actually sellout your fandom...because 100K actually is that much to you. If you are in that dire of straits, I feel for you. And student loans build character anyhow--especially when you lock in less than 3% INT rates!;)

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 06:21 AM
On the money.

broncodouchebag7-if placing your family in higher regard than a sports team is wrong, I'm wrong. But that doesn't change how retarded you sound each time you post.

Get off this board and go follow the Chargers with the rest of the 'REAL fans'..........

Broncos_OTM
03-10-2009, 07:32 AM
Stay Classy buddy.

You calling someone classy. OXY ****ING MORON

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 07:34 AM
You calling someone classy. OXY ****ING MORON

this coming from someone who would sellout his Broncos fandom for money.......are you forgetting that you are posting on a DENVER BRONCOS FAN message board? talk about irony........since the broncos don;t mean that much to you--why not head on over to some general NFL message board?

baja
03-10-2009, 07:37 AM

'cause this one does

LOL Very funny good find dave. LOL

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 07:40 AM
LOL Very funny good find dave. LOL

repeated for emphasis

I was on the fire Shanny bandwagon no doubt......It was my not so subtle form of 'protest'. Now was I ever going to WALK AWAY FROM the Broncos if they had kept Shanny?? OF COURSE NOT. I'M NOT A SELLOUT. Don't you have a steroid deal to make?

Broncos_OTM
03-10-2009, 07:47 AM
this coming from someone who would sellout his Broncos fandom for money.......are you forgetting that you are posting on a DENVER BRONCOS FAN message board? talk about irony........since the broncos don;t mean that much to you--why not head on over to some general NFL message board?
03-10-2009, 05:54 AM
Hey, for 100K I will model a Charger's jersey for you........
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62700&page=2

Who's fanhood is now in check now bitch

Broncos_OTM
03-10-2009, 07:50 AM
repeated for emphasis

BTW dude you might wanna hit the GYM a little bit more. When you throw your head back like that does that make you tougher?

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 07:51 AM

Who's fanhood is now in check now b****

Are you REALLY that retarted that I have to explain EVERTHING YOU? Honestly, your IQ must be between an anaerobe and a rock.....

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 07:52 AM
BTW dude you might wanna hit the GYM a little bit more. When you throw your head back like that does that make you tougher?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't take requests for particular poses.....

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 07:53 AM

Who's fanhood is now in check now b****

Honestly, I cannot get over your absolute STOOOOPIDITY by making this post......it's right up there with MECK77 thinking this thread was actually about not talking to someone's mother.........

Broncos_OTM
03-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't take requests for particular poses.....

I didnt ask you to pose. i said you look like a douchebag

Broncos_OTM
03-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Honestly, I cannot get over your absolute STOOOOPIDITY by making this post......it's right up there with MECK77 thinking this thread was actually about not talking to someone's mother.........

Interests:
driving 30mph in a 25mph speedzone

Living a little dangerously aren't we?

baja
03-10-2009, 08:06 AM
repeated for emphasis

A real fan never never bets against his team, it's the code. You sir are no fan of the Broncos!!!

You bet against your team that is disgusting.

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 08:16 AM
A real fan never never bets against his team, it's the code. You sir are no fan of the Broncos!!!

You bet against your team that is disgusting.

IF you cannot understand the concept of 'personal protest' against the coaching regime then there is no point in responding to you. It was time for Shanny to go, and as is the case on some things, I was just little ahead of the curve.

And selling out your Fandom for ANY amount of $$$ still makes one a SELLOUT.

ohiobronco2
03-10-2009, 08:19 AM
for 100K I wouldn't stop talking to my mother, but I'd take that and not talk to my mother-in-law :yayaya:

Does that count?

:rofl: It wouldn't take anywhere near 100 k for me.

baja
03-10-2009, 08:22 AM
IF you cannot understand the concept of 'personal protest' against the coaching regime then there is no point in responding to you. It was time for Shanny to go, and as is the case on some things, I was just little ahead of the curve.

And selling out your Fandom for ANY amount of $$$ still makes one a SELLOUT.

When you bet against your team you are SELLING OUT for money. Squirm all you need to but you sold out your team and for a lot less than 100 grand. You are a hypocrite.

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 08:25 AM
When you bet against your team you are SELLING OUT for money. Squirm all you need to but you sold out your team and for a lot less than 100 grand. You are a hypocrite.

Selling out --but selling out what? My fandom? Or was it more an indictment of our coaching staff? OH...........

ak1971
03-10-2009, 08:27 AM
this crap is hillarious..I'd make out with TheDave for $100K , let alone walk from being a Broncos fan..someone give me $100K now so I can find out.

ohiobronco2
03-10-2009, 08:29 AM

Owned. :rofl:

baja
03-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Selling out --but selling out what? My fandom? Or was it more an indictment of our coaching staff? OH...........

I don't even think you should be allowed to continue to post here You BET AGAINST the Broncos when they needed your support and you dare call yourself a fan. Get lost kid.

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Owned. :rofl:

I went to college in Ohio--apparently you just live there.

repeated AGAIN for emphasis

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 08:54 AM
this crap is hillarious..I'd make out with TheDave for $100K , let alone walk from being a Broncos fan..someone give me $100K now so I can find out.

LOL--to each their own.....

baja
03-10-2009, 08:55 AM
I went to college in Ohio--apparently you just live there.

You sold out your team when you bet against them now go to Dove Valley and confess your sins.

ak1971
03-10-2009, 08:58 AM
LOL--to each their own.....

so do I get the $100K?

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 08:59 AM
You sold out your team when you bet against them now go to Dove Valley and confess your sins.

Only if Bowlen lets me sign Cutler to a long term extension to end all of the drama.........

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 09:00 AM
so do I get the $100K?

only if you video it and put it on this site for all to see..........and from TheDave's penchant for using steroids --I hope you don't mind pitching.......

SouthStndJunkie
03-10-2009, 10:11 AM

'cause this one does

You da man, Dave.

SouthStndJunkie
03-10-2009, 10:16 AM
broncofan7 = biggest Broncos sellout on this board.

You should be ashamed. Please leave all your Denver gear in a box and walk away.

You jump everyone's **** and then we find out you sold out your team for a few Benjamins.

Busted.

PRBronco
03-10-2009, 10:42 AM
lol, I think my mom would stop talking to me if I turned down 100k.

I haven't read all the crap in the middle of this thread, is broncofan7 a bigger sellout than broncofan2438?

TheDave
03-10-2009, 10:57 AM
lol, I think my mom would stop talking to me if I turned down 100k.

I haven't read all the crap in the middle of this thread, is broncofan7 a bigger sellout than broncofan2438?

As of right now he is THE sell out...

That and if you read the thread i posted earlier he was 17 just a few months ago... now he's 34

Kids are funny like that...Hilarious!

chaz
03-10-2009, 11:45 AM
The only thing 'busted' is the fact that so many in this thread think that 100K is worthy of giving up the Orange & Blue. Passion cannot be paid for.........

I believe the 100K was only to stop WATCHING... that doesn't mean the passion or loyalty dies. I'd say all of us get pretty itchy during a single offseason so 20 years would be tough, but it doesn't mean there aren't more important things in life....maybe you'll figure that out someday

chaz
03-10-2009, 11:53 AM
and for the love of god...STOP USING THE WORD "FANDOM"

no one needs the further convincing of your idiocy

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 12:22 PM
broncofan7 = biggest Broncos sellout on this board.

You should be ashamed. Please leave all your Denver gear in a box and walk away.

You jump everyone's **** and then we find out you sold out your team for a few Benjamins.

Busted.

Apparently, you , Meck77 and chaz have reading comprehension issues--If I could type this in crayon and offer each of you a cookie after you successfully read and comprehend the following passage I would:

baja
03-10-2009, 12:29 PM
As of right now he is THE sell out...

That and if you read the thread i posted earlier he was 17 just a few months ago... now he's 34

Kids are funny like that...Hilarious!

Ha ha ha ha - I knew that 34 was bullshiit. I guessed 15 and was not far off. Thanks TheDave for the entertainment with the discovery "The Bet-er" thread.

What was Kaylore's line in another thread? Something like, "I own you with the 'Search' button.

TheDave
03-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Ha ha ha ha - I knew that 34 was bullshiit. I guessed 15 and was not far off. Thanks TheDave for the entertainment with the discovery "The Bet-er" thread.

What was Kaylore's line in another thread? Something like, "I own you with the 'Search' button.

"I will now destroy you with the search function"

Makes me laugh every single time.

broncofan7
03-10-2009, 02:11 PM
"I will now destroy you with the search function"

Makes me laugh every single time.

The level of idiocy purveyed by many in this thread not named Broncofan7 is astounding. I have no doubt that when I was 15 I could have more than held my own on this board against the likes of TheDAve, etc.......If you are willing to give up your fandom for any amount of $$ you are not a true fan.

Betting against them as a form of protest as to the direction of the team(IE Shanny)-that is putting one's money where their mouth is--something that 99% of you don't have the heart to do. If I had been fortunate enough to have season tickets I would have given them up in protest instead. Hell, 62 of you do not even have the integrity to support your 'favorite football team' (VERY loosely applied) if someone were to wave some greenbacks in front of you. Shameful indeed.

TheDave
03-10-2009, 02:17 PM
The level of idiocy purveyed by many in this thread not named Broncofan7 is astounding. I have no doubt that when I was 15 I could have more than held my own on this board against the likes of TheDAve, etc.......If you are willing to give up your fandom for any amount of $$ you are not a true fan.

Betting against them as a form of protest as to the direction of the team(IE Shanny)-that is putting one's money where their mouth is--something that 99% of you don't have the heart to do. If I had been fortunate enough to have season tickets I would have given them up in protest instead. Hell, 62 of you do not even have the integrity to support your 'favorite football team' (VERY loosely applied) if someone were to wave some greenbacks in front of you. Shameful indeed.

Shouldn't you be doing your homework?

You don't want mom to take away your computer time...

worm
03-10-2009, 02:19 PM
...If you are willing to give up your fandom for any amount of $$ you are not a true fan....

Betting against them as a form of protest as to the direction of the team(IE Shanny)-that is putting one's money where their mouth is...

Is there a fan manual or something that I could read? I missed the class.

chaz
03-10-2009, 02:53 PM
If you are willing to give up your fandom for any amount of $$ you are not a true fan.

please stop with the, "my fandom is bigger than your fandom" bull****...you're getting old fast.

Betting against them as a form of protest as to the direction of the team(IE Shanny)-that is putting one's money where their mouth is--

^^and this is putting one's head when one's ass is.

SouthStndJunkie
03-10-2009, 02:58 PM
broncofan7 should stop right now before he embarrasses himself even further.

baja
03-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncofan7
If you are willing to give up your fandom for any amount of $$ you are not a true fan.

please stop with the, "my fandom is bigger than your fandom" bull****...you're getting old fast.

^^and this is putting one's head when one's ass is.

You missed the best part of the post you quoted;

If I had been fortunate enough to have season tickets I would have given them up in protest instead. ;D