PDA

View Full Version : Alot of things happened when I was off line

Spider
03-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Chris Simms ?
Cutler getting pissed , almost traded ?
I leave for a few short days and all hell breaks loose ......

bronco610
03-08-2009, 09:23 AM
That will teach you to leave us alone !!!

PaintballCLE
03-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Chris Simms ?

So you left the mane, you stormed the broncos central offices and held them hostage, trying to make a trade with Tampa so you could get the SOB back huh?

Spider
03-08-2009, 09:34 AM
So you left the mane, you stormed the broncos central offices and held them hostage, trying to make a trade with Tampa so you could get the SOB back huh?

Damn they told me that would never get into the media .........;D

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 10:04 AM
uh oh spider is back. be on the lookout for 87,000 youtube posts as well as minutely geographical updates.

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:05 AM
uh oh spider is back. be on the lookout for 87,000 youtube posts as well as minutely geographical updates.

Just be thankful I am not charging your dumb ass to read them ........... got it

Beantown Bronco
03-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Rumor has it Spider's going to start throat punching people until he gets his pro-rated portion of the $100K for leaving and not following the Broncos at all for a few weeks.

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Just be thankful I am not charging your dumb ass to read them ........... got it

wait, so if you started to charge people to read your posts, does that mean they would be blocked out unless you paid? i could only hope! :notworthy

BroncoBuff
03-08-2009, 10:17 AM
You pried off that GPS tracking device we put on your rig, didn't you.

Dammit Spider, we were worried. Now you know we have to keep track of your whereabouts ... it's for your own good.

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:20 AM
wait, so if you started to charge people to read your posts, does that mean they would be blocked out unless you paid? i could only hope! :notworthy

Only people to stupid to use ignore .. you know people like you

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:21 AM
You pried off that GPS tracking device we put on your rig, didn't you.

Dammit Spider, we were worried. Now you know we have to keep track of your whereabouts ... it's for your own good.

:wiggle:

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Rumor has it Spider's going to start throat punching people until he gets his pro-rated portion of the $100K for leaving and not following the Broncos at all for a few weeks.

LOL . on a serious note though ,I like North Adams , I hate the drive in and out of there , but once you are there it is a nice little town .........

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 10:23 AM

ya know i would, but everytime i plan on it, i figure "ill see one more post, maybe he can top the BS he spews in all his other posts." and sure enough you never fail to disappoint!

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:27 AM
ya know i would, but everytime i plan on it, i figure "ill see one more post, maybe he can top the BS he spews in all his other posts." and sure enough you never fail to disappoint!

one post you hope for a block out , then you admit to wanting to read me ..... you are so confused , I doubt you know what direction to point your pecker when you see a naked woman .........

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 10:30 AM
one post you hope for a block out , then you admit to wanting to read me ..... you are so confused , I doubt you know what direction to point your pecker when you see a naked woman .........

you forgot the key part to every good spider post: calling someone an idiot, moron etc atleast 3 different times. try again daniel-son

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:34 AM
you forgot the key part to every good spider post: calling someone an idiot, moron etc atleast 3 different times. try again daniel-son

Naw you already know you are an Idiot , you dont need to hear it again , but here is your problem .......... you dont have a meaningful career , your career will bank on people with low self esteem , people who feel inferior cause of their bodies , and you will feed off of that for a buck ........where as if people did a little studying , you wouldnt be employed , where as I have a job that means something, I keep America moving .......... I just cant be replaced on a whim ..........

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Naw you already know you are an Idiot , you dont need to hear it again , but here is your problem .......... you dont have a meaningful career , your career will bank on people with low self esteem , people who feel inferior cause of their bodies , and you will feed off of that for a buck ........where as if people did a little studying , you wouldnt be employed , where as I have a job that means something, I keep America moving .......... I just cant be replaced on a whim ..........

yea, because training athletes to be stronger and faster is banking on people with low self esteem, good call :spit:

youre career exists because the govt subsidized auto transportation instead of rail, the much cheaper, faster and more efficient form of transportation. no other country uses road as their main source of transportation except america, what does that tell you?

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:43 AM
yea, because training athletes to be stronger and faster is banking on people with low self esteem, good call :spit: they dont need you , if you can learn it , so can they .........

youre career exists because the govt subsidized auto transportation instead of rail, the much cheaper, faster and more efficient form of transportation. no other country uses road as their main source of transportation except america, what does that tell you?

LOL it tells me you are an Idiot ........ Rail huh . you sure you want to stick with that ? or is this another one of those , Spider hurt my feelings again so I will blurt something out and hope it sticks ?

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:45 AM
LOL trucking was around before the interstate system ...........Perhaps a refresher course in American History is in order

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 10:47 AM
they dont need you , if you can learn it , so can they .........

LOL it tells me you are an Idiot ........ Rail huh . you sure you want to stick with that ? or is this another one of those , Spider hurt my feelings again so I will blurt something out and hope it sticks ?

well hell if a doctor can perform surgery, so can i. i mean if they can learn it..

whats the need for every strength and conditioning coach in the entire country anyway? these multi-billion dollar corporations and universities must be stupid to invest in a strength and conditioning coach, they are wrong and spider is right!

and yes, considering you have no rebuttal and that you know rail is a better form of transportation, stick to the usual tactic of calling a name then changing the subject. just one for you to read: http://www.newamerica.net/publications/articles/2009/back_tracks_9914

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:51 AM
well hell if a doctor can perform surgery, so can i. i mean if they can learn it.. But you chose not to , you took an easy path ........ feed off of peoples self esteem .........

whats the need for every strength and conditioning coach in the entire country anyway? these multi-billion dollar corporations and universities must be stupid to invest in a strength and conditioning coach, they are wrong and spider is right! if you can learn it , so can the athletes , unless you think you are some kind of super genius smarter then the average Athlete ..........

and yes, considering you have no rebuttal and that you know rail is a better form of transportation, stick to the usual tactic of calling a name then changing the subject. just one for you to read: http://www.newamerica.net/publications/articles/2009/back_tracks_9914
LOL you dope if Rail was better , trucks never would have been invented ..... trucks were around before Highways and Interstates , came in after rail and has out preformed rail in every fashion ...... LOL ....... if I said it once I have said it a thousand times , you are an Idiot

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 10:56 AM
But you chose not to , you took an easy path ........ feed off of peoples self esteem .........

if you can learn it , so can the athletes , unless you think you are some kind of super genius smarter then the average Athlete ..........

LOL you dope if Rail was better , trucks never would have been invented ..... trucks were around before Highways and Interstates , came in after rail and has out preformed rail in every fashion ...... LOL ....... if I said it once I have said it a thousand times , you are an Idiot

you never cease to amaze. you say stupid stuff simply because it fits your argument, like last time you said the only reason any sort of recognized fighting has weight classes is for money (still doesnt explain why high school/college/olympic wrestling has weight classes then?)

theres a lot more to strength and conditioning then picking up a weight, not that you would know. why do those same teams have coaches either? hell if they can learn how to train optimally in the gym, they can learn how to play their position perfectly without training, can run plays without them being called, can do everything by themselves, whats the need for a coach at all? i mean if a coach has the knowledge, the players can too.

what im curious about is why you think YOU are right, and essentially every sort of organized sport from high school through professional has a strength and conditioning coach. so whos right, you, master of all things truck driving, or every organized sport on every university and professional team in the entire country?

Spider
03-08-2009, 10:59 AM
you never cease to amaze. you say stupid stuff simply because it fits your argument, like last time you said the only reason any sort of recognized fighting has weight classes is for money (still doesnt explain why high school/college/olympic wrestling has weight classes then?)

theres a lot more to strength and conditioning then picking up a weight, not that you would know. why do those same teams have coaches either? hell if they can learn how to train optimally in the gym, they can learn how to play their position perfectly without training, can run plays without them being called, can do everything by themselves, whats the need for a coach at all? i mean if a coach has the knowledge, the players can too.
Meh . you are just trying to justify ,ripping people off .... over priced suck up is all you will be .........and yes Players can have the knowledge of plays , but may not have the skills to keep everyone on the same page ....... But it is funny that you now put your self on the same status as a Coach for a football team ....... in couple more post , you will be all important :rofl:

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Meh . you are just trying to justify ,ripping people off .... over priced suck up is all you will be .........and yes Players can have the knowledge of plays , but may not have the skills to keep everyone on the same page ....... But it is funny that you now put your self on the same status as a Coach for a football team ....... in couple more post , you will be all important :rofl:

what im curious about is why you think YOU are right. essentially every sort of organized sport from high school through professional has a strength and conditioning coach. so whos right, you, master of all things truck driving, or every organized sport on every university and professional team in the entire country, many worth in the billions of dollars?

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Meh ..... lets face it , Athletes could be studying what you are studying and still get a course credit .........and you would be on some off ramp in Cali selling oranges 2 bags for 7.00 .......thats the cold hard facts ...

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:03 AM
what im curious about is why you think YOU are right. essentially every sort of organized sport from high school through professional has a strength and conditioning coach. so whos right, you, master of all things truck driving, or every organized sport on every university and professional team in the entire country, many worth in the billions of dollars?
why ? people are lazy , Kids could be taking a course in the exact same thing you are , and do a training program on their own , what you want to get paid for ............ Over priced suck up ........

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 11:07 AM
why ? people are lazy , Kids could be taking a course in the exact same thing you are , and do a training program on their own , what you want to get paid for ............ Over priced suck up ........

hahaha, so athletes are lazy now because they arent working towards a masters in sports science? good call.

so answer the question, whos right, you? or lets say the denver broncos having rich tuten on board? or cardinals with ron lott?

theres a reason its a profession, and its because its a service that needs to be performed. if one team has a certified strength and conditioning coach and the other doesnt, the team with a coach (and assistants) will be stronger, faster and in better CV shape. so whos going to win the game? hmmmmm?

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:17 AM
hahaha, so athletes are lazy now because they arent working towards a masters in sports science? good call. well if they are athletes , making a living off of their bodies ......... hmmmm what could be more important ?

so answer the question, whos right, you? or lets say the denver broncos having rich tuten on board? or cardinals with ron lott? me of course I already told you why ..... people are lazy

theres a reason its a profession, and its because its a service that needs to be performed. if one team has a certified strength and conditioning coach and the other doesnt, the team with a coach (and assistants) will be stronger, faster and in better CV shape. so whos going to win the game? hmmmmm?
Hey if thats what you have to tell yourself to justify what you do ........

baja
03-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Naw you already know you are an Idiot , you dont need to hear it again , but here is your problem .......... you dont have a meaningful career , your career will bank on people with low self esteem , people who feel inferior cause of their bodies , and you will feed off of that for a buck ........where as if people did a little studying , you wouldnt be employed , where as I have a job that means something, <b>I keep America moving .......... I just cant be replaced on a whim ..........

Are you a laxative?? ;D

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 11:29 AM
well if they are athletes , making a living off of their bodies ......... hmmmm what could be more important ?

me of course I already told you why ..... people are lazy

Hey if thats what you have to tell yourself to justify what you do ........

youre logic makes absolutely zero sense and i gaurantee you everyone on this board agrees, but since you are gonna keep saying that you are right and every sport institution in the country is wrong, how can you argue with that?

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:31 AM
youre logic makes absolutely zero sense and i gaurantee you everyone on this board agrees, but since you are gonna keep saying that you are right and every sport institution in the country is wrong, how can you argue with that?

So it is your position that Athletes cant learn what you learned ? why is that ? they are not smart like you ? or you got some kind of hidden talent ?

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:32 AM
So TSIguy96 is smarter then athletes , Athletes need him , they couldnt survive without him ...... Amazing what you learn on line isnt it

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Are you a laxative?? ;D

LOL ex lax ...........

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 11:36 AM
So TSIguy96 is smarter then athletes , Athletes need him , they couldnt survive without him ...... Amazing what you learn on line isnt it

athletes need direction when it comes to strength and conditioning to stay competitive. if they dont stay competitive, they dont have a job for long. they realize that if they try to do it on their own, people WILL hire someone smarter for the job and get better results. why do you think so many people go to athletesperformance to train for the NFL draft? its because they realize they are NOT smarter when it comes to training then people that spend their entire academic career studying it. simple logic tells us that, all real world experience shows us that you need a coach to stay competitive or else so many people wouldnt hire them, but you still refuse to acknowledge its existence. therefore, youre 9th grade education fails you yet again.

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Gee if athletes need to be in such good shape , need a trainer , specially at the pro level , why is it they are busy sneaking guns into bars , getting arrested for DUI's having 7 kids with 7 different mothers ? I tell you why they are lazy , more interested in having a good time , then studying to learn how to do their own workout program .......... thats why you will have a job TSiguy ......... Coaches know this better then anyone .......

baja
03-08-2009, 11:39 AM
LOL ex lax ...........

Well in a way you are a laxative, for example I'll bet if walked fast toward the guy you Throat punched be would shiit his pants.

Matter of fact I think that will be your new nick name...

"The Laxative"

Because with a look he can make shiit your pants. ;D

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:40 AM
athletes need direction when it comes to strength and conditioning to stay competitive. if they dont stay competitive, they dont have a job for long. they realize that if they try to do it on their own, people WILL hire someone smarter for the job and get better results. why do you think so many people go to athletesperformance to train for the NFL draft? its because they realize they are NOT smarter when it comes to training then people that spend their entire academic career studying it. simple logic tells us that, all real world experience shows us that you need a coach to stay competitive or else so many people wouldnt hire them, but you still refuse to acknowledge its existence. therefore, youre 9th grade education fails you yet again.

LOL so an athlete is not smart enough to understand he has to be his best physically to stay on top......... They need a smart person like you to help them understand this ....... interesting

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Gee if athletes need to be in such good shape , need a trainer , specially at the pro level , why is it they are busy sneaking guns into bars , getting arrested for DUI's having 7 kids with 7 different mothers ? I tell you why they are lazy , more interested in having a good time , then studying to learn how to do their own workout program .......... thats why you will have a job TSiguy ......... Coaches know this better then anyone .......

youre right, all athletes can be lumped into 3 categories:
1. sneaking guns into bars
2. getting DUIs
3. 7 kids with 7 mothers

instead of doing this they could be pursuing a masters degree in sports science and physiology. youre right spider, what are those damn athletes thinking.

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Well in a way you are a laxative, for example I'll bet if walked fast toward the guy you Throat punched be would shiit his pants.

Matter of fact I think that will be your new nick name...

"The Laxative"

Because with a look he can make shiit your pants. ;D

;D Phillips Milk of Magnesia

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:44 AM
youre right, all athletes can be lumped into 3 categories:
1. sneaking guns into bars
2. getting DUIs
3. 7 kids with 7 mothers

instead of doing this they could be pursuing a masters degree in sports science and physiology. youre right spider, what are those damn athletes thinking.

you are the one that makes the claim they need you to stay in shape , so you tell me what they are thinking ...My point is , they could learn the same crap you just learned and do it without you ...........

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 11:45 AM
LOL so an athlete is not smart enough to understand he has to be his best physically to stay on top......... They need a smart person like you to help them understand this ....... interesting

then why does every athlete keep going to trainers? quit avoiding this question, if its as easy as you say it is, why does literally almost every single athlete in the country hire a S+C coach?

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:47 AM
then why does every athlete keep going to trainers? quit avoiding this question, if its as easy as you say it is, why does literally almost every single athlete in the country hire a S+C coach?

English your second Language ? I said several times now , they are to lazy , they are more interested in having a good time , they know they have someone there that will whip them into shape , they dont have to learn it ........I cant make it any more plain then that ...........Besides , this has become more of you convincing yourself that your job isnt worthless

Requiem
03-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Spider, your people skills are at work again.

Spider
03-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Spider, your people skills are at work again.

:wiggle:

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 11:57 AM
English your second Language ? I said several times now , they are to lazy , they are more interested in having a good time , they know they have someone there that will whip them into shape , they dont have to learn it ........I cant make it any more plain then that ...........Besides , this has become more of you convincing yourself that your job isnt worthless

every athlete in every sport, male and female, are lazy? really?

i dont have to convince myself of anything, its pretty obvious my job isnt worthless or every sport team in the country wouldnt have one.

under your same logic, what good is school or education at all? everything you need is in books, if you have to go to class to have someone explain it, youre lazy. i dare you to find anyone on this message board who agrees with you on anything youve said in this entire post.

Spider
03-08-2009, 12:00 PM
every athlete in every sport, male and female, are lazy? really?

i dont have to convince myself of anything, its pretty obvious my job isnt worthless or every sport team in the country wouldnt have one.

under your same logic, what good is school or education at all? everything you need is in books, if you have to go to class to have someone explain it, youre lazy. i dare you to find anyone on this message board who agrees with you on anything youve said in this entire post.

sure your job is worthless , after all athletes can learn the exact same crap you just learned and do it themselfs ........... it doest take any special talent , just someone willing to suck up to athletes ..........

lazarus4444
03-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Will you two get a room? Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

Spider
03-08-2009, 12:02 PM
But we both know that after you get out of college , you will wind up being a personal trainer for some gym somewhere getting women like Rosie O'Donnell , to pay you for some idiotic workout program .... 1 step up from being a hair dresser

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 12:02 PM
sure your job is worthless , after all athletes can learn the exact same crap you just learned and do it themselfs ........... it doest take any special talent , just someone willing to suck up to athletes ..........

youre right spider. the person who drives a truck is telling someone else that their job doesnt take any special talent, imagine that.

edit: and after i get out of college, im going to graduate school for sport science. thats what people do if they want to further their career. i realize truck driving has lots of room for advancement, but we gotta make do with what we can.

Spider
03-08-2009, 12:04 PM
youre right spider. the person who drives a truck is telling someone else that their job doesnt take any special talent, imagine that.

LOL , so now you are comparing your job to mine ?
thats like comparing a mini bike to a Harley .........

Spider
03-08-2009, 12:05 PM

edit: and after i get out of college, im going to graduate school for sport science. thats what people do if they want to further their career. i realize truck driving has lots of room for advancement, but we gotta make do with what we can.

That will be a real impressive resume for Ballys ........... good luck

Archer81
03-08-2009, 12:05 PM
You two gonna fight or ****?

:Broncos:

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 12:06 PM
LOL , so now you are comparing your job to mine ?
thats like comparing a mini bike to a Harley .........

i wonder if thats how you win arguments in real life, just keep talking and talking til the other person gets tired of hearing you say the same **** over and over even though its obviously wrong. like i said, find someone on this message board to agree with you, anyone.

Spider
03-08-2009, 12:08 PM
i wonder if thats how you win arguments in real life, just keep talking and talking til the other person gets tired of hearing you say the same **** over and over even though its obviously wrong. like i said, find someone on this message board to agree with you, anyone.

I dont need anyone to agree with me , I am not convinced that athletes cant learn what you learned .... just not , I think they can , they just dont want to ....... Bitter pill to swallow ........ good luck with fat women .Hell their money is just as good

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 12:09 PM
summary of this entire post:
spider: strength and conditioning is unnecessary for athletes they can do it themselves with little to no training.
me: then why does every athlete in the country have a trainer of some type?
spider: doesnt matter idiot, im right, they can do it themselves.
me: you can apply that logic to every single profession in the world including your own, yet conventional wisdom and all practical world experience says its not true. you cant replace years of education in exercise physiology by just "doing it yourself"
spider: doesnt matter moron, athletes can train themselves they are just lazy.
me: if the top of the line athletes in the country are that lazy, what does that say for the rest of the country? or maybe there is more to it, they realize they cannot replicate the results they would get by hiring a qualified S+C coach.
spider: doesnt ****ing matter, i drive a truck and im right.
me: yes spider, you are right.
spider: youre damn right. i win again.

andddd im done with this thread.

Spider
03-08-2009, 12:12 PM
summary of this entire post:
spider: strength and conditioning is unnecessary for athletes they can do it themselves with little to no training. LOL thats not what I said , I said they can learn the same crap as you just did ............ Now if thats little to nothing , then hey ......
me: then why does every athlete in the country have a trainer of some type?
spider: doesnt matter idiot, im right, they can do it themselves.
me: you can apply that logic to every single profession in the world including your own, yet conventional wisdom and all practical world experience says its not true. you cant replace years of education in exercise physiology by just "doing it yourself"
spider: doesnt matter moron, athletes can train themselves they are just lazy.
me: if the top of the line athletes in the country are that lazy, what does that say for the rest of the country? or maybe there is more to it, they realize they cannot replicate the results they would get by hiring a qualified S+C coach.
spider: doesnt ****ing matter, i drive a truck and im right.
me: yes spider, you are right.
spider: youre damn right. i win again.

andddd im done with this thread.
LOL so you are still sticking with the Athletes cant learn what I just learned , so they need me ........

baja
03-08-2009, 12:14 PM
But we both know that after you get out of college , you will wind up being a personal trainer for some gym somewhere getting women like Rosie O'Donnell , to pay you for some idiotic workout program .... 1 step up from being a hair dresser

i have always wondered how do you dress hair anyway.

Spider
03-08-2009, 12:17 PM
i have always wondered how do you dress hair anyway.

See Circle Orange avatars some times ;D Jake plummer was disturbing

wandlc
03-08-2009, 12:20 PM
In general people are not self motivated enough to push themselves out of their comfort levels to get better and this includes athletes. Walter Payton never used a trainer and never had any teammates stick with him through his off season conditioning program, it was too intense and hard.

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 12:26 PM
In general people are not self motivated enough to push themselves out of their comfort levels to get better and this includes athletes. Walter Payton never used a trainer and never had any teammates stick with him through his off season conditioning program, it was too intense and hard.

its not impossible by any means for athletes to train themselves, several do, but for the vast majority of them they need guidance on WHAT to do, HOW to do it, as well as someone to make sure that they actually do it. if they didnt, the job wouldnt exist.

Spider
03-08-2009, 12:28 PM
its not impossible by any means for athletes to train themselves, several do, but for the vast majority of them they need guidance on WHAT to do, HOW to do it, as well as someone to make sure that they actually do it. if they didnt, the job wouldnt exist.

so then call it what it is ............. Baby sitting . you are an over priced baby sitter ....

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 12:32 PM
so then call it what it is ............. Baby sitting . you are an over priced baby sitter ....

explain to me any part of what periodization is, how to do any olympic lifts or what they even do for a person, or even how to increase a persons speed and what muscles are involved in speed development, and i will agree with you.

Spider
03-08-2009, 12:34 PM
explain to me any part of what periodization is, how to do any olympic lifts or what they even do for a person, or even how to increase a persons speed and what muscles are involved in speed development, and i will agree with you.

LOL I need someone to agree with me that just a few short post ago said he was done with this thread , but yet still here ........but besides that , are you telling me athletes couldnt learn this on their own ? ......

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 12:40 PM
LOL I need someone to agree with me that just a few short post ago said he was done with this thread , but yet still here ........but besides that , are you telling me athletes couldnt learn this on their own ? ......

after years of studying im sure, but given the rapid development of the field and new techniques that are being found all the time, are athletes supposed to attend NSCA meetings to learn what is new that is working? are they supposed to automatically KNOW how to do olympic lifts given the complexity of them? are they supposed to study how muscular physiology works so they know how to maximize the development of it, given that not everyone has the same predominant muscle type? its a lot more then picking up a bar, but you will never understand that. given that you have yet to accurately answer why every single sport team in the country has a strength and conditioning coach (hint: its because they couldnt get the same results if they did NOT have one), arguing with you is dumb.

why do people go to class if they can learn everything they need in books? why do they hire people to clean their carpet if they can do it themselves? why do businesses have janitors, or executives secretaries? its because they CANNOT do the same thing without them. youre logic is so completely wrong and you know it yet you refuse to concede that youre a high school educated trucker that cant accept that other people actually attend school, have goals they wish to attain and dont really care to get your acceptance of them.

azbroncfan
03-08-2009, 12:41 PM

Becareful Spider he wears those AFFLICTION toughguy tshirts. ;)

Dudeskey
03-08-2009, 12:42 PM

LOL @ people that think rail is superior to truck. The only advantage rail has over truck is cost to the customer- nothing else...

Spider
03-08-2009, 01:23 PM
after years of studying im sure, but given the rapid development of the field and new techniques that are being found all the time, are athletes supposed to attend NSCA meetings to learn what is new that is working? are they supposed to automatically KNOW how to do olympic lifts given the complexity of them? are they supposed to study how muscular physiology works so they know how to maximize the development of it, given that not everyone has the same predominant muscle type? its a lot more then picking up a bar, but you will never understand that. given that you have yet to accurately answer why every single sport team in the country has a strength and conditioning coach (hint: its because they couldnt get the same results if they did NOT have one), arguing with you is dumb.

why do people go to class if they can learn everything they need in books? why do they hire people to clean their carpet if they can do it themselves? why do businesses have janitors, or executives secretaries? its because they CANNOT do the same thing without them. youre logic is so completely wrong and you know it yet you refuse to concede that youre a high school educated trucker that cant accept that other people actually attend school, have goals they wish to attain and dont really care to get your acceptance of them.

Meh . more long wind bull**** .......... bottom line is despite what mommy and daddy told you , you are not special , anyone can learn the same crap you just did

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Meh . more long wind bull**** .......... bottom line is despite what mommy and daddy told you , you are not special , anyone can learn the same crap you just did

yes, they can but not many people are, are they? i never said what im learning is not possible to learn by others. but, i am going through the steps of actually learning it, not just saying "well i can learn that too..", im actually doing it. the years it takes to build the knowledge base necessary to go to grad school and become nsca and cscca certified.

Spider
03-08-2009, 01:33 PM
yes, they can but not many people are, are they? i never said what im learning is not possible to learn by others. but, i am going through the steps of actually learning it, not just saying "well i can learn that too..", im actually doing it. the years it takes to build the knowledge base necessary to go to grad school and become nsca and cscca certified.

ala = Lazy ............. Case closed ..........

scttgrd
03-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Ahhh, we missed you around here spider. And yes some people have more money than sense, that is why you pay someone for something you could do yourself. A degree in working out, what's next a masters in jeking off?

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 01:34 PM
ala = Lazy ............. Case closed ..........

youre right. professional and collegiate athletes. thats the reason for coaches. good logic you got there. better get back on your truck.

Spider
03-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Ahhh, we missed you around here spider. And yes some people have more money than sense, that is why you pay someone for something you could do yourself. A degree in working out, what's next a masters in jeking off?

:wiggle: Materbaiter .err wait ;D

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 01:36 PM

youre right, who needs to study stuff like human health and performance, thats silly. better go study important stuff like business and physics. every high school, college and professional sport team all have more money then sense. every single one of them in the entire country, they dont have as much sense as you.

Spider
03-08-2009, 01:36 PM
youre right. professional and collegiate athletes. thats the reason for coaches. good logic you got there. better get back on your truck.

why get on it ? you drive it from inside genius

Spider
03-08-2009, 01:37 PM
youre right, who needs to study stuff like human health and performance, thats silly. better go study important stuff like business and physics. every high school, college and professional sport team all have more money then sense. every single one of them in the entire country, they dont have as much sense as you.

study it yes , hire someone to do it for you ? .........

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 01:41 PM
study it yes , hire someone to do it for you ? .........

are you really that ****ing stupid? spider, you have a 9th grade education. people with PhDs and billions of dollars on the line feel it necessary to hire not only a strength and conditioning coach, but multiple assistants as well. look no further then the denver broncos. are you so stupid as to think they are wrong and you are right? like ive always said, you keep saying hte same **** over and over even though it is 100% obvious you are WRONG, and you know it too. you will never, ever admit it, but you know you are wrong. if you werent wrong, maybe atleast 1 professional institution in this country would agree with you, but they dont. you are literally alone in your opinion that teams do not need a strength coach.

Spider
03-08-2009, 01:42 PM
are you really that ****ing stupid? spider, you have a 9th grade education. people with PhDs and billions of dollars on the line feel it necessary to hire not only a strength and conditioning coach, but multiple assistants as well. look no further then the denver broncos. are you so stupid as to think they are wrong and you are right? like ive always said, you keep saying hte same **** over and over even though it is 100% obvious you are WRONG, and you know it too. you will never, ever admit it, but you know you are wrong. if you werent wrong, maybe atleast 1 professional institution in this country would agree with you, but they dont. you are literally alone in your opinion that teams do not need a strength coach.

people with PHD's know people are lazy so they hire baby.......err trainers to motivate people cause they know people wont do it on their own .....I am on google right now finding pictures to go with this post for you

tsiguy96
03-08-2009, 01:46 PM
people with PHD's know people are lazy so they hire baby.......err trainers to motivate people cause they know people wont do it on their own .....I am on google right now finding pictures to go with this post for you

again, do you want me to explain everything that i know that you dont about training? last time you said blah blah because you have no clue hwat im talking about when it comes to training. im literally done with this post, you will never, ever admit you are wrong, even though you know you are. every sports team in america disagrees with you. therefore, in your mind, you are still right. its dumbfounding. so go back to your truck, ill be working on my masters degree in a year.

Spider
03-08-2009, 01:47 PM
again, do you want me to explain everything that i know that you dont about training? last time you said blah blah because you have no clue hwat im talking about when it comes to training. im literally done with this post, you will never, ever admit you are wrong, even though you know you are. every sports team in america disagrees with you. therefore, in your mind, you are still right. its dumbfounding. so go back to your truck, ill be working on my masters degree in a year.

well if you are done with this post . good luck at Ballys ........ I am sure they will be impressed

Spider
03-08-2009, 01:53 PM
LOL long winded post , and he says nothing .......... Nothing you said tells me why Athletes can learn the same crap as you just did , and do it themselfs .....
Besides just a year for masters degree ?

baja
03-08-2009, 02:23 PM
yes, they can but not many people are, are they? i never said what im learning is not possible to learn by others. but, i am going through the steps of actually learning it, not just saying "well i can learn that too..", im actually doing it. the years it takes to build the knowledge base necessary to go to grad school and become<b>nsca and cscca certified.

Isn't Naca & Cscca the Russian women topless tag team wrestling duo?

crazyhorse
03-08-2009, 02:40 PM
It's much easier to learn how to drive a truck, than it is to become a S&C coach.

In fact, I learned how to drive a truck in one day. However, after years of going to the gym and trying to stay in good shape, I always appreciated getting advice from someone who had an education in it.

After all, I was working a job raising children. I had no time to go to school for sport science or nutritional science. If I wanted those things, I had to enlist the help of others.

This has been a public service message brought to you by Crazyhorse.

lazarus4444
03-08-2009, 02:54 PM
You guys are bored wasting your time arguing on a message board, lol. I mean come on, you are comparing apples to oranges here. Both professions are relevant in their own ways. No need to have a pissing match just because you both carry too much pride and are bored.

Spider
03-08-2009, 02:57 PM
It's much easier to learn how to drive a truck, than it is to become a S&C coach.

In fact, I learned how to drive a truck in one day.

LOL I call bull**** on this one ......... you can get your point across with out lying my man ..........

Spider
03-08-2009, 03:03 PM
After all, I was working a job raising children. I had no time to go to school for sport science or nutritional science. If I wanted those things, I had to enlist the help of others.

This has been a public service message brought to you by Crazyhorse.

welll thats your problem , if you had paid attention this was about athletes , obviously you had other priorities then being an athlete . maybe that day you wasted learning to be a trucker , you should have learned reading comprehension ........... Just saying

crazyhorse
03-08-2009, 03:27 PM
welll thats your problem , if you had paid attention this was about athletes , obviously you had other priorities then being an athlete . maybe that day you wasted learning to be a trucker , you should have learned reading comprehension ........... Just saying

I've logged enough miles on the short bus to know what you're saying. ;)

Spider
03-08-2009, 03:28 PM
I've logged enough miles on the short bus to know what you're saying. ;)

;D .......

crazyhorse
03-08-2009, 03:31 PM
LOL I call bull**** on this one ......... you can get your point across with out lying my man ..........

What can I say bro? I likely have much more natural ability than you do as a driver.

Sometimes......you're just born with it.

Spider
03-08-2009, 03:40 PM
What can I say bro? I likely have much more natural ability than you do as a driver.

Sometimes......you're just born with it.

LOL you was born with the gift of bull****ting ........ we both know there is no natural ability going down 13 % grades , or hauling over sized ....... No way in hell you learned how to back into the Chicago market in 1 day , no way in hell , or did you magically navigate the big apple after 1 day of trucking ,Hell how did you make the turn on 9 in Boston going to the Chelsea market ? did you magically truck the hills in Northern Cali in one day ....... Donner is a 40 mile hill ...... virgin canyon , hell Laveta pass , Cimmeron pass , I have seen hands with over 20 years in smoke breaks on these passes ........ How did you handle 191 north of Vernal utah ? how about Cabbage on 84 ?
when was the last time you was in Maine on Highway 2 in winter ? they wrote a song about that bad ass road ........... No you didnt learn to " drive a truck " in a day . you may have learned the gear pattern in a day , but it was no 18 double over ..........

Spider
03-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Just 2 question Crazy , I will know if you are bull****ting or not ........ you are grossing 113 K ( you got a mud pump on ) you have to go down Raton pass ( easy pass , nothing to it ) you got a 475 Cat , with Jakes , 13 speed single over 3:55 gears weather is good ( making this as easy as I can ) what gear would you go down ? how high would you let your tach go on a cat ? ( pretty basic questions here )

Requiem
03-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Spider, anything is possible. I taught a girl how to deep throat in less than day. I'm not sure if that speaks more about my past homosexual tendencies or her inner abilities to suck cock she just never knew about -- but some people can realize their potential quickly. Crazyhorse could be one of those guys, despite his homoerotic obsession with Mustangs.

Spider
03-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Spider, anything is possible. I taught a girl how to deep throat in less than day. I'm not sure if that speaks more about my past homosexual tendencies or her inner abilities to suck cock she just never knew about -- but some people can realize their potential quickly. Crazyhorse could be one of those guys, despite his homoerotic obsession with Mustangs.

LOL no Bro , I see people like Crazy out here alot , 6 weeks in trucking school and they think they are drivers ........These are the people that are unsafe and that will kill you on the interstate

Spider
03-08-2009, 03:49 PM
It isnt like I am expecting Crazy to Haul something like this , this is way out of his league ...... But there is no way in hell he learned to do this in one day ..........
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/0306091208.jpg

Spider
03-08-2009, 03:54 PM
;D just for the record I am just busting on crazy a bit , those things I asked , are way out of the league of alot of experienced drivers , any time you go over 80 K gross , trucking is a different world ....113 K going down Raton is not basic or simple .........

Donk
03-08-2009, 05:20 PM

Spider is right.

SouthStndJunkie
03-08-2009, 05:27 PM
The world needs truck drivers and athletic trainers.

crazyhorse
03-08-2009, 05:27 PM
;D just for the record I am just busting on crazy a bit , those things I asked , are way out of the league of alot of experienced drivers , any time you go over 80 K gross , trucking is a different world ....113 K going down Raton is not basic or simple .........

Gotta admit. Never pulled over size. Pulled dubs and trips though. Been off road in stiuations that woulld grow hair on your sack. I can back a truck better than most can drive one forward. Hell, I even ran a yard dog for a couple years.

For you to assume you know how much experience I have driving is as dumb as me assuming how much you have. I have driven in most of not all of the places you mentioned. maybe not all though.

As a matter of fact, when I 1st started driving I had my cherry broke on Donner. I was the last truck they let through before shutting it down for snow. 1st time I ever drove with chains. I was empty, so that made it even worse. Had the wife with me. we were both ****tin. Seems like it took 8 hours to drive to the bottom.

I drove for 10 years no accidents. I've been to probably every produce house in the country. Backing into that stuff was gravy compared to backing 13 miles down a twisting gravel road with wooden bridges to deliver a fricken washing machine. But I've done that too.

We do what we gotta do.

What you need to understand is that when Crazy does it....he rocks out with his cock out. You hearin me son?:strong:

Spider
03-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Spider is right.

LOL i dont think thats what he had in mind
Gotta admit. Never pulled over size. Pulled dubs and trips though. Been off road in stiuations that woulld grow hair on your sack. I can back a truck better than most can drive one forward. Hell, I even ran a yard dog for a couple years.

For you to assume you know how much experience I have driving is as dumb as me assuming how much you have. I have driven in most of not all of the places you mentioned. maybe not all though.

As a matter of fact, when I 1st started driving I had my cherry broke on Donner. I was the last truck they let through before shutting it down for snow. 1st time I ever drove with chains. I was empty, so that made it even worse. Had the wife with me. we were both ****tin. Seems like it took 8 hours to drive to the bottom.

I drove for 10 years no accidents. I've been to probably every produce house in the country. Backing into that stuff was gravy compared to backing 13 miles down a twisting gravel road with wooden bridges to deliver a fricken washing machine. But I've done that too.

We do what we gotta do.

What you need to understand is that when Crazy does it....he rocks out with his cock out. You hearin me son? LOL Down donner with Jewelery on , been there done that a time or 2 ;D

Miss I.
03-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Here's my take:
1. Spider you make me laugh. You know in general.
2. TSIguy makes some valid points about athletic training: athletic supporters are important. But seriously, there is a big difference between physical trainers at the gym and the ones working with athletes. Additionally, most athletes, while they can learn some of this stuff and should so they don't cause themselves injury, can't possibly, like anyone else, learn everything. Instead of using the Dr. Example I would suggest a lawyer, a lawyer that defends themselves has a fool for a client, an athlete that treats there own physical ailments, injuries and yes even training requirements without input from a coach and physical trainers inputs is an idiot. The books and things that can be read and learned from come from people who developed this training, people like TSI, so yeah they could read that stuff, but someone had to come up with to begin with. Athletes and the trainers relationship is collaborative nature, with the goal being getting the best performance from that athlete. I take my car to a mechanic for things I cannot do myself. It's a valid service.
3. TSI's arguments about trucking and trains is not one I would agree with though.

Having said that I hope you all have a wonderful evening. I need to go get some rest so I can drive to Tucson in the am. Take care gentlemen.

~Crash~
03-08-2009, 09:31 PM
LOL trucking was around before the interstate system ...........Perhaps a refresher course in American History is in order

trucking has been around since buck boards and horses:sunshine:

Spider
03-08-2009, 09:35 PM

LOL .. east bound and down loaded up in a 18 hooved wagon doing what they say cant be done .........

Bronco Bob
03-08-2009, 10:07 PM
LOL @ people that think rail is superior to truck. The only advantage rail has over truck is cost to the customer- nothing else...

This is true. A train can move a ton of freight 400 miles on one gallon
of fuel. A truck can only move that same ton of freight 50 miles on
a gallon of fuel. Other than that, no advantage to shipping by rail.

Archer81
03-08-2009, 10:09 PM
So are Spider and Tsi an item now?

:Broncos:

Blueflame
03-08-2009, 10:29 PM

And mule teams....if my memory of history class serves me correctly, a lot of railroad-building supplies were hauled by mule teams.

baja
03-08-2009, 10:33 PM
And mule teams....if my memory of history class serves me correctly, a lot of railroad-building supplies were hauled by mule teams.

Like Borax.

http://www.oac.cdlib.org/affiliates/images/cpom/kt6s2019xp/hi-res/B/B5413.jpg

Bronco Bob
03-08-2009, 10:34 PM

Mules used to haul trains before the steam engine was invented.
Back then the roads were so crappy that the only way to haul
something a long distance was by rail.

Laramie
03-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Chris Simms ?

and I'm sure you are still blowing guys at truck stops for $$$

baja
03-09-2009, 07:46 AM

I am sure Spider is not doing that, in these hard times he doesn't have the extra money to do that.

wandlc
03-11-2009, 10:25 PM

Like I said, they are generally not self motivated enough to do it on their own or don't care, even though it is basically their job to maintain peek athletic performance. By the way, do you train yourself and experiment with what you are learning?

Dudeskey
03-11-2009, 10:32 PM

sounds like you know something about that, eh?