SoCalBronco
03-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Just saw it on ESPNNEWS

Carmelo15
03-04-2009, 10:04 PM
WOW! crazy...let this be a lesson to Brandon Marshall

DBroncos4life
03-04-2009, 10:06 PM
We need him. If anyone can get a coach fired its him.

AbileneBroncoFan
03-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Hopefully this douchebag does not play another down in the NFL.

Gcver2ver3
03-04-2009, 10:08 PM
dog on it!...why does part of me want him signed here?...

i'm so angry with myself right now...

bronco militia
03-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Hopefully this douchebag does not play another down in the NFL.

LOL

of course he's a douche bag, but WTF are you smoking?

chaz
03-04-2009, 10:09 PM
:spit: We need him. If anyone can get a coach fired its him.

SouthStndJunkie
03-04-2009, 10:09 PM
I am sure Al Davis will be giving him a call very soon.

Dudeskey
03-04-2009, 10:11 PM
I am sure Al Davis will be giving him a call very soon.

Or Dan Snyder...

Archer81
03-04-2009, 10:11 PM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA...Maybe he can go back to Philly.

:Broncos:

AbileneBroncoFan
03-04-2009, 10:12 PM
LOL

of course he's a douche bag, but WTF are you smoking?

In case you haven't watched much football lately, he is not that good anymore. Certainly not good enough to merit all of the trouble he causes. This clown is good for one thing and one thing only: destroying teams from within. That being said, I would love to see him playing for San Diego.

broncofan2438
03-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Sign this fool

Sodak
03-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Viva San Diego TO!

DBroncos4life
03-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Redskins, Vikings and Phins would be the 3 teams I would believe he would go to just off hand. I think the Panthers might be a good fit for him too.

Carmelo15
03-04-2009, 10:19 PM
two teams come to mind and I hate em both...The Raiders and the Patriots

ayjackson
03-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Redskins, Vikings and Phins would be the 3 teams I would believe he would go to just off hand. I think the Panthers might be a good fit for him too.

You think Parcells would bring in "the player"????? He never called him by his name when he was in Dallas.

TDmvp
03-04-2009, 10:21 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0304/nfl_u_toreleased_576.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VMSUn2TMfXo/SFQdssBMgSI/AAAAAAAAAlc/4FVTrYFS-TQ/s400/Nelson+Ha+Ha.jpg

bronco militia
03-04-2009, 10:22 PM
In case you haven't watched much football lately, he is not that good anymore. .

LOL

you're not that guy that got caught smoking your cat, are you?!?!

of course he's a team wrecker, but he's still good enough to keep a job in the league

Dagmar
03-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Go to the Bengals! The circus would be awesome.

TDmvp
03-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Go to the Bengals! The circus would be awesome.

Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!

a 8 ringer ...

DBroncos4life
03-04-2009, 10:26 PM
You think Parcells would bring in "the player"????? He never called him by his name when he was in Dallas.

I think Bill would do it. I think he is a poor fit with Chad at QB but I think Bill likes to win and I could see him trying to keep his team about the Pats this year.

montrose
03-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Lets wait until Schefter confirms, it's ESPN after all.

Gcver2ver3
03-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Lets wait until Schefter confirms, it's ESPN after all.

true but it's michael Smith from ESPN...

he's like the one legit guy they have...

AbileneBroncoFan
03-04-2009, 10:36 PM
LOL

you're not that guy that got caught smoking your cat, are you?!?!

of course he's a team wrecker, but he's still good enough to keep a job in the league

We have two receivers on our roster that are better.

Here's how "good" he is:
Would the Colts sign him? No
The Patriots?
The Steelers? No
The Cardinals? No
The Eagles? Hell no
The Titans? No
The Giants? No
There's the big time teams in the league right now, and not one of them would want him, despite the fact that Ten and NY and Philly could use a number 1 WR. Who's gonna look at TO? Oakland? Cleveland? Washington? I'll put $20 right now that he winds up in Oakland, if they don't get Crabtree in the draft. If they do, I don't know where he'll go. Wherever it is, they won't give him much money, which will only make him a bigger headache.

DBroncos4life
03-04-2009, 10:42 PM
We have two receivers on our roster that are better.

Here's how "good" he is:
Would the Colts sign him? No
The Patriots?
The Steelers? No
The Cardinals? No
The Eagles? Hell no
The Titans? No
The Giants? No
There's the big time teams in the league right now, and not one of them would want him, despite the fact that Ten and NY and Philly could use a number 1 WR. Who's gonna look at TO? Oakland? Cleveland? Washington? I'll put $20 right now that he winds up in Oakland, if they don't get Crabtree in the draft. If they do, I don't know where he'll go. Wherever it is, they won't give him much money, which will only make him a bigger headache.
The Panthers could use another WR. Moose is about done and they don't have anything outside of Steve Smith. The Vikings would be a choice. They don't have much at WR. Bernard Berrian is ok but TO would be a huge upgrade for them and Childress has worked with TO before. Teams like Jac and Hou that want to close the gap between Indy and Tenn might be willing to make a move for him as well.

bronco militia
03-04-2009, 10:44 PM
I say B-more...

Arkie
03-04-2009, 10:45 PM
TO is getting old. I'm watching a SF/GB wildcard game from the 90's on NFL channel. Owens and Rice are starting. Owens just fumbled it on SF's first drive LOL.

AbileneBroncoFan
03-04-2009, 10:52 PM
The Panthers could use another WR. Moose is about done and they don't have anything outside of Steve Smith. The Vikings would be a choice. They don't have much at WR. Bernard Berrian is ok but TO would be a huge upgrade for them and Childress has worked with TO before. Teams like Jac and Hou that want to close the gap between Indy and Tenn might be willing to make a move for him as well.

Do you really think that John Fox wants to dick around with TO. The Vikings are after a QB, not a WR. I would rather have Berrian on my team over TO. Jack Del Rio doesn't want this clown, and Bob McNair in Houston doesn't want to bring in thugs. The Texans run a very classy organization. TO does nothing lasting except for ruin teams. No team that feels they can win the Super Bowl will sign this clown if they're smart.

Popps
03-04-2009, 10:55 PM
TO is getting old. I'm watching a SF/GB wildcard game from the 90's on NFL channel. Owens and Rice are starting. Owens just fumbled it on SF's first drive LOL.

Keep watching.

He redeems himself.

Los Broncos
03-04-2009, 10:57 PM
We need him. If anyone can get a coach fired its him.

Hilarious!

Los Broncos
03-04-2009, 10:58 PM
I see him maybe going to Oakland.

DBroncos4life
03-04-2009, 10:59 PM
Do you really think that John Fox wants to dick around with TO. The Vikings are after a QB, not a WR. I would rather have Berrian on my team over TO. Jack Del Rio doesn't want this clown, and Bob McNair in Houston doesn't want to bring in thugs. The Texans run a very classy organization. TO does nothing lasting except for ruin teams. No team that feels they can win the Super Bowl will sign this clown if they're smart.

Fox knows his team is close and TO like him or not would improve that team. Vikings can sign other players besides a QB. Berrian led the team with 49 catches. Our TE had more catches then their number one wr. Again TO improves that team. Jack Rio has tried so hard to get a WR worth a damn there so yeah maybe he would go after TO. I mean he has a former QB turned drug lord as a WR so why not bring in TO.

I bring up the Texans because I feel that Kubes might feel pressure to make the playoffs this year.

footstepsfrom#27
03-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Crap...I loved his locker room distractions soiling his team here.

AbileneBroncoFan
03-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Fox knows his team is close and TO like him or not would improve that team. Vikings can sign other players besides a QB. Berrian led the team with 49 catches. Our TE had more catches then their number one QB. Again TO improves that team. Jack Rio has tried so hard to get a WR worth a damn there so yeah maybe he would go after TO. I mean he has a former QB turned drug lord as a WR so why not bring in TO.

I bring up the Texans because I feel that Kubes might feel pressure to make the playoffs this year.

How many catches do you think TO would have with Tarvaris effing Jackson throwing him the ball? That guy is atrocious. Their QBs are Tarvaris Jackson, Gus Frerotte, and Sage Rosenfels. Idt TO being on that team makes much difference. With those clowns at QB, they aren't winning a title even if they had Jerry Rice and Lynn Swann. I'll still take Berrian if I'm in charge of a team trying to win a title. He plays hard, has good talent, and won't **** up the team. TO doesn't always play hard, has/had awesome talent, and will completely **** on his teammates. Plus, for all of TO's "improving the team's chances," how many Super Bowls has he won?

The Jags could conceivably sign him, but I doubt it. They are about the only quality team that would probably even consider it. Kube will not sign him. Bob McNair will veto him even if he tries. Besides, they have Andre Johnson, who, at this point, is superior to TO in all aspects of the game. They don't even need TO.

SouthStndJunkie
03-04-2009, 11:09 PM
At least the media can sink their teeth into this story now and put the Cutler blunder on the back burner.

Pool
03-04-2009, 11:09 PM
TO to the Raiders??? :spit:

DBroncos4life
03-04-2009, 11:11 PM
How many catches do you think TO would have with Tarvaris effing Jackson throwing him the ball? That guy is atrocious. Their QBs are Tarvaris Jackson, Gus Frerotte, and Sage Rosenfels. Idt TO being on that team makes much difference. With those clowns at QB, they aren't winning a title even if they had Jerry Rice and Lynn Swann. I'll still take Berrian if I'm in charge of a team trying to win a title. He plays hard, has good talent, and won't **** up the team. TO doesn't always play hard, has/had awesome talent, and will completely **** on his teammates. Plus, for all of TO's "improving the team's chances," how many Super Bowls has he won?

The Jags could conceivably sign him, but I doubt it. They are about the only quality team that would probably even consider it. Kube will not sign him. Bob McNair will veto him even if he tries. Besides, they have Andre Johnson, who, at this point, is superior to TO in all aspects of the game. They don't even need TO.
Berrian still would be on the team and I don't know who the starter will be at Minny. I just wouldn't be shocked if he went there. He improves the WR, makes it easier on the starting QB to a small degree and he has worked with the HC I believe in the past.

Gcver2ver3
03-04-2009, 11:11 PM
don't forget the Ravens...

TO to Baltimore...

DBroncos4life
03-04-2009, 11:13 PM
don't forget the Ravens...

TO to Baltimore...

Doesn't Lewis HATE TO?

Gcver2ver3
03-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Doesn't Lewis HATE TO?

nah they made up...

Los Broncos
03-04-2009, 11:16 PM
I wonder what Dawkins thinks of TO since they play together in Philadelphia.

AbileneBroncoFan
03-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Berrian still would be on the team and I don't know who the starter will be at Minny. I just wouldn't be shocked if he went there. He improves the WR, makes it easier on the starting QB to a small degree and he has worked with the HC I believe in the past.

It's possible. I'm putting most of my money on Oakland though. I am already seeing images of Brian Dawkins lighting up that fool twice a year now.

SouthStndJunkie
03-04-2009, 11:18 PM
The Cowboys paid Owens a $12 million signing bonus just last year, included as part of a new four-year, $34 million deal.

T.O. made out ok.

Gcver2ver3
03-04-2009, 11:18 PM
i think it's funny how we are already speculated as a team interested in TO...

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Citing "two sources," ESPN's Michael Smith reports that the Cowboys have released Terrell Owens.

While his $3.1M roster bonus wasn't due until June, Dallas ultimately decided that T.O.'s locker-room politics outweighed arguably being the team's best offensive player. The move causes a $680,000K cap hit, but saves Jerry Jones $5.77M in cash. T.O. has a lot left -- he averaged 18.9 yards a catch and scored five TDs in the Cowboys' last eight games -- and may draw interest from the Raiders, Redskins, Jets, and Broncos. Receiver-needy teams almost certain to pass include Chicago, Philadelphia, and Miami.

DBroncos4life
03-04-2009, 11:20 PM
It's possible. I'm putting most of my money on Oakland though. I am already seeing images of Brian Dawkins lighting up that fool twice a year now.

I think TO handle his own against Philly while with the Cowboys.

AbileneBroncoFan
03-04-2009, 11:23 PM
i think it's funny how we are already speculated as a team interested in TO...

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Citing "two sources," ESPN's Michael Smith reports that the Cowboys have released Terrell Owens.

While his $3.1M roster bonus wasn't due until June, Dallas ultimately decided that T.O.'s locker-room politics outweighed arguably being the team's best offensive player. The move causes a $680,000K cap hit, but saves Jerry Jones $5.77M in cash. T.O. has a lot left -- he averaged 18.9 yards a catch and scored five TDs in the Cowboys' last eight games -- and may draw interest from the Raiders, Redskins, Jets, and Broncos. Receiver-needy teams almost certain to pass include Chicago, Philadelphia, and Miami.

We will not sign this clown. If we do, I'll jump on the fire McDaniels bandwagon, as absurd as that has sounded over the past week.

Broncojef
03-04-2009, 11:28 PM
I wonder if Cassel needs another target in Chefland?

AbileneBroncoFan
03-04-2009, 11:33 PM
I think TO handle his own against Philly while with the Cowboys.

Yeah, with the season on the line, he really did some damage. 44-6. Oh wait...

extralife
03-05-2009, 12:26 AM

You realize TO is the reason that game is on the NFL Network 11 years after it was played, right?