http://www.drewlitton.com/denver-broncos/2009/03/03/the-jay-cutler-mouthpiece/

http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/drew0303091-585x385.gif

HEAV
03-04-2009, 07:20 AM
LOL

I love it! Drew nailed this one!

colonelbeef
03-04-2009, 07:22 AM
stupid, you guys in denver sure like to crucify a guy for having loyalty. I would be much more disappointed in Jay if he was psyched when the guys who drafted and tutored him weren't his friends as well, and he was psyched to see them go (Shanahan, Bates)

scttgrd
03-04-2009, 07:26 AM
I prefer the one they previewed on the news. Jay with a knife in his back telling McDanials a handshake would have done.

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 08:02 AM
That is an accurate description for how he handled this situation.

Traveler
03-04-2009, 08:04 AM
I mentioned in another thread, the Cutler honeymoon is definitely over.

ol number 7
03-04-2009, 09:02 AM

Mopey Jay at his best.

BMarsh615
03-04-2009, 09:04 AM
The Denver media needs to back the **** off.

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 09:06 AM
The Denver media needs to back the **** off.

http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

LEAVE JAY ALONE

no-pseudo-fan
03-04-2009, 09:07 AM
This is unfair. We will see what happens.

Irish Stout
03-04-2009, 09:09 AM
I guess I'm still struggling with what exactly Cutler did to cause such backlash. We'd all forgive him I guess if we had made the playoffs...

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 09:11 AM
I guess I'm still struggling with what exactly Cutler did to cause such backlash. We'd all forgive him I guess if we had made the playoffs...

Won't even take that. All it takes is for him to shut up about the team listening to a trade offer about him. As almost every other pro athelete who has commented on this have said, this is a business. By training camp if this doesn't come up again I have no doubt the situation will be a non-issue.

BMarsh615
03-04-2009, 09:23 AM
http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

LEAVE JAY ALONE

Cutler will see that picture how is that going to help things?

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 09:24 AM

Good hopefully he sees what his temper tantrum looked like.

cousinal11
03-04-2009, 09:31 AM
I'm really getting sick of this ####! Can't we just move on already.

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Once they meet, clear the air, and move on so will everyone else. But its only been a few days since all this went down. Can't expect people to just drop it overnight.

LonghornBronco
03-04-2009, 09:46 AM
I think this whole fiasco really highlights the immaturity of both parties, but what do we expect their very young still. Hopefully they will both Compete with eachother for the betterment of the team. my $.02 worth

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 09:48 AM
I think this whole fiasco really highlights the immaturity of both parties, but what do we expect their very young still. Hopefully they will both Compete with eachother for the betterment of the team. my $.02 worth

I completely agree. The aftermath was handed poorly on both sides.

Popps
03-04-2009, 10:25 AM
stupid, you guys in denver sure like to crucify a guy for having loyalty.

Right, except for that part about him wanting to be traded. Very loyal.

Kaylore
03-04-2009, 10:32 AM

Oh noes!
http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/film_images/Julie_Andrews_sound_of_music_worried_about_childre n.jpg

Welcome to pro sports. Jay needs to learn that his actions are going to come under scrutiny and behaving like this will have negative repercussions in the media. Perhaps it will make him act more maturely.

BABronco
03-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Right, except for that part about him wanting to be traded. Very loyal.

Was that ever confirmed? I think not.

Archer81
03-04-2009, 11:08 AM
http://tinyurl.com/bfcj9w

:Broncos:

USMCBladerunner
03-04-2009, 11:10 AM
stupid, you guys in denver sure like to crucify a guy for having loyalty. I would be much more disappointed in Jay if he was psyched when the guys who drafted and tutored him weren't his friends as well, and he was psyched to see them go (Shanahan, Bates)

this post completely misses the point...Cutler isn't wrong for feeling slighted by the rumors...he's wrong for acting outthe way he did...people have hormonal/emotional reactions to life regardless of age...children don't know how to cope with these emotions and act out on them in various ways...adults learn how to grasp the situation for what it is rationally and then cope with their feelings in a productive way...it is perfectly normal and acceptable that Jay felt somewhat betrayed by the news of a potential trade getting out, but his reaction to it was immature and childish...

in other words, he's acting like a big baby

HEAV
03-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Oh noes!

Welcome to pro sports. Jay needs to learn that his actions are going to come under scrutiny and behaving like this will have negative repercussions in the media. Perhaps it will make him act more maturely.

Jay should be thankfull that he doesn't play for a New York market team. The media would destroy him.

baja
03-04-2009, 12:02 PM

It is his turn in the Orange Mane hate barrel.

rastaman
03-04-2009, 12:04 PM

Don't worry the time is fast approaching that your cry baby QB will no longer be a Bronco.

In fact, Cutler may have whispered in McDaniels ear to start drafting his replacement, so the QB has a chance to learn under Cutler and learn McDaniels system. This way 3 years from now McBackstabber will his Matt Cassell to replace Jay Cutler!!!:wiggle:

Los Broncos
03-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Awesome, love those.

Florida_Bronco
03-04-2009, 12:34 PM
I mentioned in another thread, the Cutler honeymoon is definitely over.

No, it's just typical message board antics at it's finest.

boltaneer
03-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Glad to see the truth finally being exposed! :)

ATTA BABY!

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Don't worry the time is fast approaching that your cry baby QB will no longer be a Bronco.

In fact, Cutler may have whispered in McDaniels ear to start drafting his replacement, so the QB has a chance to learn under Cutler and learn McDaniels system. This way 3 years from now McBackstabber will his Matt Cassell to replace Jay Cutler!!!:wiggle:

Right thats the second gayest take I have seen the first comparing the QB and his coach to a marriage. Congratulations!

bronco militia
03-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Glad to see the truth finally being exposed! :)

ATTA BABY!

indeed:
;D

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/denver/drew/DREW0913.gif

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/denver/drew/DREWphillip.gif

broncosteven
03-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Oh noes!
http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/film_images/Julie_Andrews_sound_of_music_worried_about_childre n.jpg

Wasn't this the same cartoonest that drew John as Mr Ed all the time?

This is nothing compared to some of the cartoons that he did of John.

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Man he really is good at capturing the essnece of his characters.

bronco militia
03-04-2009, 01:05 PM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/reeves-elway-toon.gif

bronco militia
03-04-2009, 01:11 PM
http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/denver/drew/archives/drew0116toon.gif

Rock Chalk
03-04-2009, 04:23 PM

No, the honeymoon is over.

Florida_Bronco
03-04-2009, 04:32 PM
No, the honeymoon is over.

No, it's not Alec. The first time Jay throws a beautiful TD pass the fans here will be swinging from his nuts again.

Besides, what you're seeing here is typical message board dog piling. Just dig up some of the irrational and erroneous statements made (and even still made) about players like Lelie and Watts after they left here.

Tombstone RJ
03-04-2009, 04:34 PM
The honey moon will be back on when Cutler is the MVP and the Broncos are AFCW champs and in the playoffs.

Rock Chalk
03-04-2009, 04:36 PM
No, it's not Alec. The first time Jay throws a beautiful TD pass the fans here will be swinging from his nuts again.

Besides, what you're seeing here is typical message board dog piling. Just dig up some of the irrational and erroneous statements made (and even still made) about players like Lelie and Watts after they left here.

The honeymoon is over dude. Doesnt mean the love ends, just the initial enamoration.

Florida_Bronco
03-04-2009, 04:39 PM
The honeymoon is over dude. Doesnt mean the love ends, just the initial enamoration.

I disagree completely Alec. There were very few complaints about Cutler until this happened. Once football starts again all will be well.

broncosteven
03-04-2009, 04:41 PM

I don't think Jay got a honeymoon, just shotgun wedding.

Replacing a QB that a ton of the fanbase loved for his Moxie did not give the kid any breaks.

Rock Chalk
03-04-2009, 04:43 PM
I disagree completely Alec. There were very few complaints about Cutler until this happened. Once football starts again all will be well.

Disagree away.

The biggest complaints about Jay have been teh same since he got here. Stares down targets, makes stupid passes, attitude problems. Honeymoon is over. Time to put up or shut up. Doesnt mean he has to win, especially considering what a mess the rest of the team is in, but he damn sure needs to improve because I saw NO improvement last year. If not for Royal we might well have been even worse last year than the year before.

Rock Chalk
03-04-2009, 04:45 PM
I don't think Jay got a honeymoon, just shotgun wedding.

Replacing a QB that a ton of the fanbase loved for his Moxie did not give the kid any breaks.

Are you kidding me? Brian Griese did better than Cutler and he had to replace a ****ing legend. Cutler just had to replace Plummer who, if you listen to the Mane, was the worst QB the Broncos ever had.

Cutler got a 3 year honeymoon. He was coddled and loved by the fans and any badmouthing of him at all here got you crucified. I know, I was crucified several times.

Cutler is overrated at this point. He can become great but isnt even close to great yet. He better start showing some drastic improvement this year.

Florida_Bronco
03-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Disagree away.

The biggest complaints about Jay have been teh same since he got here. Stares down targets, makes stupid passes, attitude problems. Honeymoon is over. Time to put up or shut up. Doesnt mean he has to win, especially considering what a mess the rest of the team is in, but he damn sure needs to improve because I saw NO improvement last year. If not for Royal we might well have been even worse last year than the year before.

And yet, even with those complaints, people loved him. :) They'll continue to love him once he's throwing touchdowns again.

Now you want to talk about the honeymoon being over, that would be your boy Vince Young. Ha!

g00fyfoot
03-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Not a fan of drew. He always goes for the most obvious, easy joke. not very clever at all, yawn. his illustrations are decent, tho.

Los Broncos
03-04-2009, 07:08 PM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/reeves-elway-toon.gif

Thats sweet LOL

loborugger
03-04-2009, 07:28 PM
I'm really getting sick of this ####! Can't we just move on already.

Its the offseason, bro. What else is there?

DBroncos4life
03-04-2009, 07:35 PM

How long do you think it will take the rest of the board to turn on the kid coach?

lazarus4444
03-04-2009, 08:39 PM
If Jay Cutler would have just not said anything after hearing rumors then half the board here wouldn't hate him and the media wouldn't be calling him a cry baby. In fact, it would have been awesome if Jay Cutler would have told Coach McDaniels that

"Hey, I understand you don't know me but I'm going to work as hard as I can to be an asset to the Denver Broncos and help this organization rise to the top again. I'll work hard at learning your new system and strive to equal or exceed Mr. Brady"

Was that so hard? Jay Cutler is a little too full of himself. He needs to prove his value to the coach and quite frankly i didn't like his peformances last year, too hot and cold, too Jeff George'ish.

Laz

watermock
03-05-2009, 01:11 AM
\
WTF?

Popps
03-05-2009, 01:14 AM

No, it's over.

It's time for baby-Jay to come out of his room for big-boy time.