PDA

View Full Version : A new reason why the trade was going to be made

llayne
03-03-2009, 10:33 PM
anyway sorry if this has been posted. I was talking with a friend who produces for the fan. He said that one thing that people don't consider is that Jay does not seem to get along well with his teammates and that he is sort of a Di*k to everyone in general. His only friend on the team is Tony Schefler(sp)....Apparently Cutler is always hanging out by himself and a few friends who are not on the team.

Archer81
03-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Jesus...Ezekiel...Jesus...

:Broncos:

TDmvp
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
http://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/downinflames_640.jpg

TheDave
03-03-2009, 10:36 PM
And.... he eats babies

Taco John
03-03-2009, 10:37 PM
I heard Jay doesn't like kittens.

KITTENS!

Where's the sense in that!

Archer81
03-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Jay punches kittens in the throat while eating babies and hanging out with non teammembers...the smarmy bastard...

Taco John
03-03-2009, 10:39 PM
I listened to The Fan today, and if there's one thing I got the impression of, it's that those guys do not like Jay Cutler at all. They were advocating that we bring Michael Vick in to replace him and they were serious.

TheDave
03-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Between this and Scott Hastings calling him a "Little bitch"... I'm guessing he doesn't do too many interviews on the fan

dbfan4life
03-03-2009, 10:42 PM
anyway sorry if this has been posted. I was talking with a friend who produces for the fan. He said that one thing that people don't consider is that Jay does not seem to get along well with his teammates and that he is sort of a Di*k to everyone in general. His only friend on the team is Tony Schefler(sp)....Apparently Cutler is always hanging out by himself and a few friends who are not on the team.

Peyton Manning sure though he was a dickhead in Hawaii. Bet the grand marshall never wants that arsehole back!

24champ
03-03-2009, 10:42 PM

Where you two talking on the Light Rail?

DBroncos4life
03-03-2009, 10:43 PM
I listened to The Fan today, and if there's one thing I got the impression of, it's that those guys do not like Jay Cutler at all. They were advocating that we bring Michael Vick in to replace him and they were serious.

Well if you remember right Vick is the next John Elway so it would be a match made in heaven. Plus you can't own pitbulls in Denver so he should stay out of trouble there.

chaz
03-03-2009, 10:44 PM
He is a drowner of puppies...

I don't know if they are all butt-buddies, but Jay has the respect of the offense because of what he brings to the table, and that is most important.

SouthStndJunkie
03-03-2009, 10:45 PM
If you don't polish the media's knob they will try and make your life miserable.

To me, there is nothing more boring in this world than player interviews when they give standard canned answers and replies to questions.

As much as Cutler likes to whine, at least he keeps it real and answers questions honestly....for better or for worse.

yerner
03-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Jay Culter raped me.

TheDave
03-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Jay Culter raped me.

Is that you Scott Hastings?

SouthStndJunkie
03-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Jay Culter raped me.

Did you take Bobby Knight's advice?

llayne
03-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Umm. No, this conversation did not occur on the lightrail. The guy is a friend of mine. I don't listen to radio too often, so I did not know the Fan was so anti Cutler. Anyway, my friends name is Brandon Krisztal, if that makes any difference. If the Mods want to delete this thread then please do. No need to waste space if this info will not add much.

Garcia Bronco
03-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Yep Jay is such a dick he let Marshall stay with him for a time to help him cope. Can we stop repeating this garbage?

Dudeskey
03-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Between this and Scott Hastings calling him a "Little b****"... I'm guessing he doesn't do too many interviews on the fan

**** that albino mother****er...

BroncoMan4ever
03-03-2009, 10:57 PM
And.... he eats babies

here is a representation of what that looks like

lostknight
03-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Hey Guys,

Can we give the personal stuff a break? Seriously, we have gone from praising to attacking Jay, from attacking to praising to attacking McDaniels, and coming up with all sorts of personal problems.

Did anyone here really have their life together at Jay's age? Outside of the fact we know Marshall and Cutler are close, as well as Tony and Jay, and apparently Eddie and Jay, how do you feel that it's your business?

Is he the leader John Elway was? No. But at least he isn't Jake Plummer flipping off fans.

OBF1
03-03-2009, 11:01 PM
I heard from an undisclosed source that Jay Cutler triped an old lady he was helping across the street.

TheDave
03-03-2009, 11:07 PM
I heard from an undisclosed source that Jay Cutler triped an old lady he was helping across the street.

Actually... that one is true.

extralife
03-03-2009, 11:15 PM
If you don't polish the media's knob they will try and make your life miserable.

This is the moral of this, and every other sports story.

slyinky
03-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Jay Culter raped me.
ROFL! It's not often that I laugh out loud from something I read and I'm not sure what this says about my personality but this had me rolling. :thumbs:

Archer81
03-03-2009, 11:27 PM
http://tinyurl.com/c8jqwr

24champ
03-03-2009, 11:49 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalming.gif

barryr
03-04-2009, 05:41 AM
Typical media. Once a story come out, whether it's true or not, they like to pile on and make up crap that suits their own beliefs and agendas. Making mountains out of molehills are what the media does best, especially in the offseason.

colonelbeef
03-04-2009, 05:44 AM
small time media market politics at play. nothing to see here.

Mogulseeker
03-04-2009, 05:49 AM
Hey Guys,

Can we give the personal stuff a break? Seriously, we have gone from praising to attacking Jay, from attacking to praising to attacking McDaniels, and coming up with all sorts of personal problems.

Did anyone here really have their life together at Jay's age? Outside of the fact we know Marshall and Cutler are close, as well as Tony and Jay, and apparently Eddie and Jay, how do you feel that it's your business?

Is he the leader John Elway was? No. But at least he isn't Jake Plummer flipping off fans.

Who's to say he wont BECOME the leader Elway was?

Elway had a rocky start, too.

Broncoman13
03-04-2009, 06:11 AM

Hmm same topic yesterday and they pointed out that he wouldn't be available for 09 anyway, and other than that... NO!

montrose
03-04-2009, 06:12 AM
I don't doubt there are some guys on defense who aren't too fond of him.

Kaylore
03-04-2009, 06:19 AM
His only friend on the team is Tony Schefler(sp)....Apparently Cutler is always hanging out by himself and a few friends who are not on the team.

This is bs. I know some people too and I've heard first hand otherwise.

There are people on the team who don't like Cutler, but to say Tony Scheffler is his only friend is way off. And there are a lot of players who aren't his friend but still didn't want to see him go.

Mogulseeker
03-04-2009, 06:22 AM
To the butt?

cmhargrove
03-04-2009, 06:26 AM
If there is any truth to this rumor at all, then this whole situation could end up pretty positive. Here's the positive conversation with McD and Cutler.

McD - "Well, Jay, I did look at trading you because I think you are very gifted, but I just don't know if you are ready to buy in to my program. I need someone who will make the right decisions, and do the best for the team."

Jay - "I can't believe you tried to trade me."

McD - "I want you to be the guy, but I need a whole different type of leadership. No pouting, no blaming. If you listen to me and work my plan, we can set records and win a superbowl."

Jay - "But you tried to pick Cassel over me."

McD - "I need someone who will listen to me, grow up."

Jay - "Ok"

(Jay and Mcd bump knucks and everything's cool).

colonelbeef
03-04-2009, 06:28 AM
If there is any truth to this rumor at all, then this whole situation could end up pretty positive. Here's the positive conversation with McD and Cutler.

McD - "Well, Jay, I did look at trading you because I think you are very gifted, but I just don't know if you are ready to buy in to my program. I need someone who will make the right decisions, and do the best for the team."

Jay - "I can't believe you tried to trade me."

McD - "I want you to be the guy, but I need a whole different type of leadership. No pouting, no blaming. If you listen to me and work my plan, we can set records and win a superbowl."

Jay - "But you tried to pick Cassel over me."

McD - "I need someone who will listen to me, grow up."

Jay - "Ok"

(Jay and Mcd bump knucks and everything's cool).

Where is this myth that Jay doesn't listen coming from anyway? Dude threw for 4k yards last year, must be doing something right

cmhargrove
03-04-2009, 06:35 AM
Where is this myth that Jay doesn't listen coming from anyway? Dude threw for 4k yards last year, must be doing something right

Decision making man.

Watch every snap from Jay, he takes too many chances. I guarantee his coaches try to get him to make the safer throw right past the sticks, rather than throw for a TD into double coverage. One decision extends drives, one leads to turnovers and punts.

Watch Jay play, is is the truth of Jay. He has historically taken too many chances when safe ones were available. It's the difference between Favre and Peyton Manning. We need more Manning, less Favre.

Arkie
03-04-2009, 06:40 AM
The team doesn't seem to give 110% under Jay. The 2006 teammates' attitude and performance changed for the worse after the QB change. Plummer made the QB position worse for sure, but it was like he made the other 21 positions on the field better. I hear things like "the team won games despite Plummer." Maybe they just played harder for him, or it was just more fun. Winning is contagious, and we need winners in the lockerroom too. That's part of the reason we need Dawkins in that lockerroom.

cmhargrove
03-04-2009, 06:42 AM
The team doesn't seem to give 110% under Jay. The 2006 teammates' attitude and performance changed for the worse after the QB change. Plummer made the QB position worse for sure, but it was like he made the other 21 positions on the field better. I hear things like "the team won games despite Plummer." Maybe they just played harder for him, or it was just more fun. Winning is contagious, and we need winners in the lockerroom too. That's part of the reason we need Dawkins in that lockerroom.

We also started Plummer's last season with a great defense. After that, we fell completely apart.

Jay has the chance to learn a lot through this whole thing. Hard experiences like this can help people mature if they are willing. We'll see what happens next week..

colonelbeef
03-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Decision making man.

Watch every snap from Jay, he takes too many chances. I guarantee his coaches try to get him to make the safer throw right past the sticks, rather than throw for a TD into double coverage. One decision extends drives, one leads to turnovers and punts.

Watch Jay play, is is the truth of Jay. He has historically taken too many chances when safe ones were available. It's the difference between Favre and Peyton Manning. We need more Manning, less Favre.

that is easy to say when teams are dropping 7 into coverage on every play because some dude from a cell phone booth is your new running back.

Cutler is the best QB under 30 in the league. Denver fans are spoiled and lost.

Popcorn Sutton
03-04-2009, 06:47 AM
I heard Jay doesn't like kittens.

KITTENS!

Where's the sense in that!

Hilarious!

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 07:00 AM
I heard Jay Cutler punched Spider in the throat. That is a stupid reason to trade him. Guys don't have to be friends with their coworkers. Jay is free to be friends with whomever he wants. Plus I know he has more than one friend. He is best friends with Jim, Jack, and Jose.

bronco militia
03-04-2009, 07:06 AM
I heard Jay Cutler punched Spider in the throat.

he probably had it coming

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 07:12 AM
he probably had it coming

Yeah but he didn't apologize!

Mountain Bronco
03-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Everyone wants to dismiss the caracterization of Cutler, but ran Brian out of town for it among other reasons. Not saying this stuff matters, just funny how it changes from person to person.

bombay
03-04-2009, 10:16 AM
Throat punching kittens!?!?

Unforgivable.

Triplelefthook
03-04-2009, 10:22 AM

Which guys on the Fan? If you mean Clough and Jim Armstrong they actually said the exact opposite regarding Vick. If you are referring to Oren and D-Mac (on from 1-3 on Tuesday)- those are the two most worthless sport talk radio people that have ever "graced" the airwaves. they seriously should be fired and kicked out of town.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Do you eat babies? Stan Matsunaka and Jay Cutler do.

/election ad'd

Broncoman13
03-04-2009, 10:32 AM

You know what, I don't really care if Cutler is "liked" or not. I care that his teammates respect him and his ability to lead them to win football games. If they trust him to do that, that is all I need. I promise you that Peyton Manning is not a favorite amongst the Colts lockerroom. He is anal and yells when his teammates are dogging it. So, if Cutler is similar in any way and is not liked b/c he is demanding... I say GOOD!

missingnumber7
03-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Jay Cutler was the one who provided the flame throwers and gave the yeti's directions to survivor mountain.

Taco John
03-04-2009, 10:36 AM
The team doesn't seem to give 110% under Jay.

I personally can't take this criticism seriously. Say what you want about the defense, but our offense had fight in it down to the last play of the game regardless of the score. That was one thing I personally took special pride in and would finish games no matter what the score because I knew the offense wouldn't quit.

The 2006 teammates' attitude and performance changed for the worse after the QB change. Plummer made the QB position worse for sure, but it was like he made the other 21 positions on the field better. I hear things like "the team won games despite Plummer." Maybe they just played harder for him, or it was just more fun. Winning is contagious, and we need winners in the lockerroom too. That's part of the reason we need Dawkins in that lockerroom.

Of course... This wasn't about Jay so much as it was about Plummer... ::)

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Which guys on the Fan? If you mean Clough and Jim Armstrong they actually said the exact opposite regarding Vick. If you are referring to Oren and D-Mac (on from 1-3 on Tuesday)- those are the two most worthless sport talk radio people that have ever "graced" the airwaves. they seriously should be fired and kicked out of town.

I cosign the night guys. there is a reason Dmac has been fired from other stations. And Oren, well he graduated from the Ohio Center for Broadcasting thats essentially Community College for DJ's aka the 13th Grade.

Wes Mantooth
03-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Jay Cutler took me out to a nice steak dinner and then never returned my calls

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Jay Cutler took me out to a nice steak dinner and then never returned my calls

Dorothy Mantooth is a SAINT!

vancejohnson82
03-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Jay Cutler came over to my apartment and took all the mail-in rebates off of my video games, cereal boxes and DVDs

rastaman
03-04-2009, 10:58 AM
I also heard Jay has pictures and a list of fans he wants to FLIP OFF.

Gcver2ver3
03-04-2009, 11:02 AM
i didn't bother reading the posts on this thread so i don't know if it was brought up or not...

but i do believe there was a rift between the offense and defense in the locker room...

Cutler has publicly bashed the defense on numerous occasions and one of the defensive players believe they were "2nd class citizens" compared to the offense...

the good news is most of that defensive unit will be gone anyway...so it''l be a new enthusiasm on the D to go along with a confident offensive group...

Brian Dawkins is no one's 2nd class anything...

DomCasual
03-04-2009, 11:24 AM
There was an email to Solomon Wilcots this morning on Sirius NFL Radio that sounded exactly like the first post in this thread. Wilcots said, "Yeah, right - and when we have guys like Champ Bailey on here, he goes on and on about how Jay's a natural-born leader - how everyone on on team just rallies around the guy. Keep in mind, Champ was gushing over him. He wasn't trying to avoid the question."

I'll go with Champ over Brandon Krisztal.

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 11:48 AM
There was an email to Solomon Wilcots this morning on Sirius NFL Radio that sounded exactly like the first post in this thread. Wilcots said, "Yeah, right - and when we have guys like Champ Bailey on here, he goes on and on about how Jay's a natural-born leader - how everyone on on team just rallies around the guy. Keep in mind, Champ was gushing over him. He wasn't trying to avoid the question."

I'll go with Champ over Brandon Krisztal.

........first time I'm glad I have a small package.

Only regular listeners of the FAN afternoon show will get this one.

mr007
03-04-2009, 11:57 AM
first time I'm glad I have a small package.

ummm... TMI.

theAPAOps5
03-04-2009, 12:00 PM
ummm... TMI.

Like I said Denver radio listeners will get it. They have a sound bite of Brandon Krystall saying that.

missingnumber7
03-04-2009, 01:40 PM
i didn't bother reading the posts on this thread so i don't know if it was brought up or not...

but i do believe there was a rift between the offense and defense in the locker room...

Cutler has publicly bashed the defense on numerous occasions and one of the defensive players believe they were "2nd class citizens" compared to the offense...

the good news is most of that defensive unit will be gone anyway...so it''l be a new enthusiasm on the D to go along with a confident offensive group...

Brian Dawkins is no one's 2nd class anything...

Ummm...i dunno if you watched much of this last season or not, but calling them 2nd class citizens is definately a compliment to the way they played.