PDA

View Full Version : Trade possibililty?

ayjackson
03-02-2009, 10:38 PM
One good thing out of the Cassel to Chefs debacle is that a team drafting ahead of us acquired a QB. Now those teams like Detroit, TB, Minny and Chicago drafting behind us may be looking to trade up to #12 to get a QB. Perhaps Detroit would take Curry or Smith #1 overall and then send us #20 and #33 to move up to #12 to take a QB? A possibility at least.

We could then look at taking two of Tyson Jackson, Jarron Gilbert and Connor Barwin.

UberBroncoMan
03-02-2009, 11:09 PM
I'd be ALL for that, if that was a possibility.

We could get both of our DE spots settled in a flash with Jackson on one side and Gilbert on the other.

meangene
03-03-2009, 04:59 AM
I have felt all along that Detroit was a legitimate trade back possibility. They don't seem enamored with a QB at No. 1 overall. I think Sanchez will be around at #12. Makes sense all around. I would not be surprised to see us move back more than once and stockpile picks in rounds 2-3.

Ziggy
03-03-2009, 07:00 PM
I would have rather had the Chiefs take a Qb with thier pick, and had 1 more defensive player available at the #12 spot.

lostknight
03-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Depends on if BJ Raji is still on the board then or not. If he is, I think we pull the trigger and grab him.

BroncoMan4ever
03-03-2009, 07:24 PM
I'd be ALL for that, if that was a possibility.

We could get both of our DE spots settled in a flash with Jackson on one side and Gilbert on the other.

i agree, but as much as i would like both of those guys, we still need a SOLB, since we already have our rush OLB position filled with possible candidates and with Davis and DJ and possibly Ray Lewis if that happens the ILB spots are filled as well. if we did end up with 20 and 33 i would like to see us go for Jackson and Clay Matthews or Cushing if he is still available..

chaz
03-03-2009, 07:38 PM
this trade would be AWESOME...20 is just fine for what we need (one of Tyson J, Rey M, or a RB would be there) and 33 is a PRIME pick