PDA

View Full Version : Pft

rugbythug
02-25-2009, 09:10 AM
How much would it suck to be Florio right now. His biggest week of the year and the server is not holding up. Keeps giving me node problems and the like. I feel bad for him.

I know most people have some sort of hate for him and the site in general but I admire it personally.

1. He updates all the time.
2. He started it from basically nothing and has turned it into a decent internet place that probably makes him a decent living.
3. I am a small business homer- if you can go out into the world and take an idea or concept and make money from it I am your homeboy.

theAPAOps5
02-25-2009, 09:24 AM
I go there to see the rumors its very helpful in that it consolidates all the league stories in once place. So I appreciate the site.

TonyR
02-25-2009, 09:41 AM
So I appreciate the site.

Me too. People can complain about it all they want but it's a great, and probably the best, resource to keep up with what's going on around the league.

Dagmar
02-25-2009, 09:51 AM
I go there to see the rumors its very helpful in that it consolidates all the league stories in once place. So I appreciate the site.

Agreed.

Pseudofool
02-25-2009, 10:11 AM
I wish Florio would cut the snark; it's tacky--maybe if he had more wit. He could play his site a lot straighter and I'd go there more often. The site isn't as well organized at could/should be, if you ask me. Rather than do the silly little videos; the entire site could use a new design.

There's a similar sort of baseball site (www.mlbtraderumors.com) that is muhc more sober and much easier to navigate.

Beantown Bronco
02-25-2009, 10:20 AM
PFT's approval rating around here will no doubt go up at least a little without Shanny around to constantly bash for whatever reason. He REALLY hated Shanny to the point it appeared personal.

bronco militia
02-25-2009, 10:26 AM
pft is back up