PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Balmat New York

Spider
02-23-2009, 02:25 PM
I loaded on route 812 , this morning , oversized permits came in all was good . I loaded this loader , got flagged up , started heading North on route 812 to Route 58 , then Dispatch calls .......
Dispatch: Hey are you on the road ?
Spider : Yeah I am shifting gears rollin tires and getting some gone ...
Dispatch : Have you been drug tested in the last 90 days ?
Spider:yeah . why do you ask ?
Dispatch : nevermind , hey by the way you have to stop , your premit been canceled ..
Spider: you suck ..............
Dispatch we will call when we get your new permits .......
Spider: you still suck ............

Spider
02-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Ha! I am sitting at the corner of CR 22 and Route 812 , little Gas station / Store/ Dinner / Garage / Tire shop place ..all in one .... Hell if I was in the south I would be worried about my backside virginity , but this is new York so no worries ..........

Cmac821
02-23-2009, 07:31 PM
That is a real downer

Bronx33
02-23-2009, 07:33 PM
Maybe you can score some junk Druggy!

Archer81
02-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Ha! I am sitting at the corner of CR 22 and Route 812 , little Gas station / Store/ Dinner / Garage / Tire shop place ..all in one .... Hell if I was in the south I would be worried about my backside virginity , but this is new York so no worries ..........

In NY they want to look at you when they take your man cherry.

:Broncos:

Spider
02-23-2009, 08:09 PM
;D it aint so bad here . real quite .......

loborugger
02-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Enjoy the lake effect snow. Supposed to get some more tonight.

Spider
02-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Enjoy the lake effect snow. Supposed to get some more tonight.

**** .... been this way since friday

SouthStndJunkie
02-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Let me know if you need me to piss in a cup for you.

Guaranteed not to test positive for more than 4 drugs.

Spider
02-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Let me know if you need me to piss in a cup for you.

Guaranteed not to test positive for more than 4 drugs.

LOL .knowing my luck , the doc will call me saying .Spider you are pregnant ....

Spider
02-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Does the snow ever stop ?

PaintballCLE
02-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Does the snow ever stop ?

yes in july

Spider
02-23-2009, 09:49 PM
yes in july

:~ohyah!: ....... well I dont want to be here that long. PS whip out your board try those moves I told you about in a PM see if they work ......

Spider
02-23-2009, 09:52 PM
for the QGD ....... you obviously play well in an open game , but those moves should help you in a closed game .... I never was much of a d4 player , everything has to go in step , I prefer the Rury lopez or the Kings gambit .......Black I am Sicilian player ;D I love that defense

DomCasual
02-23-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm loving the fact that out of 14 posts in this thread, 8 are Spider's. That means that he's had to respond to himself at least twice. :D

PaintballCLE
02-24-2009, 08:25 AM
for the QGD ....... you obviously play well in an open game , but those moves should help you in a closed game .... I never was much of a d4 player , everything has to go in step , I prefer the Rury lopez or the Kings gambit .......Black I am Sicilian player ;D I love that defense

so it seems white will most of the time lose a piece, but in return for that piece control the center???????????

also is it ALWAYS worth it to sacrifice a knight for a knight or a bishop for a bishop ect if you make them double up their pawns in a row by doing so?

One last one......in a open game its worth it to sacrifice a knight for a bishop most of the time right? and vice versa?

Spider
02-24-2009, 09:16 AM
so it seems white will most of the time lose a piece, but in return for that piece control the center??????????? Yes and gain tempo . but that is the entire Idea behind the QGD ...

also is it ALWAYS worth it to sacrifice a knight for a knight or a bishop for a bishop ect if you make them double up their pawns in a row by doing so? Depends on development , if you have tempo and control , then yes ..... if one of those 2 things are lacking , then no , dont do it ......

One last one......in a open game its worth it to sacrifice a knight for a bishop most of the time right? and vice versa?
I would say yes , but before I do that , I have exploited a weakness in blacks defense ,and have control of the center , or expose his king to checks ......

Spider
02-24-2009, 09:19 AM
;D see if you are playing black , you should be playing for a draw , if the win is there take it , if not , then just counter your opponent .... of course there are exceptions to this rule aka the Sicilian , and some variations of the Rury Lopez aka the Spanish .....

DomCasual
02-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Score for this thread:

Spider - 10 Posts
Everyone Else - 7 Posts

(I'm not counting any by me)

For you kids out there keeping score at home, that's at least three posts where Spider was replying to himself. Ladies and gentlemen, it's MISTER Dynamite; the AMAZING Mister Please Please himself; the man hellbent on hitting 100K by the draft; the star of the show: SPIDER!

:)

Los Broncos
02-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Are you hauling 500 pounds of smoke?

NYBronco
02-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Get a good dose of that east coast bias while your there.

Spider
02-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Are you hauling 500 pounds of smoke?

;D no got a 30 ton loader on ........ Made it all the way to Binghamton New york ;D
i am 11 foot wide , so i follow curfews .....Scanton PA OD curfew 7:00 am -9:00 am . then no traveling after 3:00 pm ......

loborugger
02-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Was that your flaming truck I saw in Syracuse today?

Spider
02-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Was that your flaming truck I saw in Syracuse today?

KISS MY ASS . IT ISNT FLAMMING
;D could have been ....... Loader on with over sized signs and red flags on T600 Kenworth with a huge bumper

PaintballCLE
02-24-2009, 08:25 PM
ok so i am white, my move, chess titans level 6

It looks like i ahve the middle but i have a feeling they are trying to set me up for something i don't see lol

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/chess.jpg

PaintballCLE
02-24-2009, 08:30 PM
andnow from there i somehow got into this (my move again)
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/chess2.jpg

PaintballCLE
02-24-2009, 08:37 PM
CHECKMATE! Finally beat level 6

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/chess3.jpg

Spider
02-24-2009, 08:58 PM
ok so i am white, my move, chess titans level 6

It looks like i ahve the middle but i have a feeling they are trying to set me up for something i don't see lol

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/chess.jpg

actually your position is tight

Spider
02-24-2009, 09:03 PM
andnow from there i somehow got into this (my move again)
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/chess2.jpg

Qc3 is screaming at me , is that what you played ? He cant get the Rook over to protect that threat , his queen is 2 moves away , he moves his king , you just get your knight out of the way . it is over , you got pigs on the g file ,with queen support ........

PaintballCLE
02-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Qc3 is screaming at me , is that what you played ? He cant get the Rook over to protect that threat , his queen is 2 moves away , he moves his king , you just get your knight out of the way . it is over , you got pigs on the g file ,with queen support ........

i didn't..... i dont remember exactly....but i eventually ended up going Qd1 to Qh5 for the checkmate......how i got there is a blur and i dont like chess titans because it doesnt have the move sheet.

Spider
02-24-2009, 09:15 PM
i didn't..... i dont remember exactly....but i eventually ended up going Qd1 to Qh5 for the checkmate......how i got there is a blur and i dont like chess titans because it doesnt have the move sheet.

;D yeah next time get a pencil and a piece of paper , write down yours and blacks moves Qd1 and then Qh5 worked well also you won . But most of all you won at a higher rating in a closed game ......... Congratulations

PaintballCLE
02-24-2009, 09:35 PM
;D yeah next time get a pencil and a piece of paper , write down yours and blacks moves Qd1 and then Qh5 worked well also you won . But most of all you won at a higher rating in a closed game ......... Congratulations

LOL yeah im thinking the computer glitched or something because a couple of the moves i was like why the hell are they doing that? lol oh well ill take the win and sleep better tonight! lol

Spider
02-24-2009, 09:56 PM
LOL yeah im thinking the computer glitched or something because a couple of the moves i was like why the hell are they doing that? lol oh well ill take the win and sleep better tonight! lol

your position was strong , not much black can do except for a slow move in hopes you screw up