PDA

View Full Version : Roid rage ? or Justified ?

Spider
02-15-2009, 02:23 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3uPzsSKgA4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3uPzsSKgA4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Spider
02-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Exclusive to Afro-Squad.com, Chris Jericho hits an asshole fan.

He spit in the girl's face, and called her a "fu*king bitch". The woman then spit in Jericho's face. Jericho then started cursing out the woman some more, and was getting ready to go back into his vehicle (as all of this is still happening in the middle of the road). While he was turning to go into his vehicle, one of the guys he was fighting shoved Jericho against his car. Another guy then shoved Jericho, and that time he bumped his head on the top of his vehicle. This was where Jericho seriously snapped.

After bumping his head, Jericho went into a sh*tstorm, throwing and swinging at everybody around him. He knocked one guy to the ground, told another fan that he was going to "fu*king kill you". The woman who got spit on was still yelling at Jericho, so he piefaced her away from him (because the arena security couldn't keep them separated). As soon as he put his hands on the woman, ANOTHER fan jumps in and starts swinging at Jericho. Jericho grabs the guy and starts throwing him to the ground, and at this point I have to yank my girlfriend out of the way and into some other people because Jericho had literally thrown himself and the other guy into our direction and we would of been knocked down by the scuffle.

The arena security try again at this point to regain order, and two of them grab Jericho and start yelling at him to calm down, to which Jericho responds by taking a swing at one of the security guards and yelling at them to "do your fu*king job and get the fu*king police here". Then he shoves the second guard to the ground and tells him to "stay the fu*k off me".

Well, as that happens, the chick lunges at Jericho AGAIN, and this time Jericho actually punches the woman in the face, and shoves her to the ground. This stunned everyone, and the girl's friends ended up jumping in trying to fight Jericho, to which he fought all of them off, then storms into his vehicle swearing and speeds off, running through a stop sign in the process.

This whole thing happened over the span of about 5 minutes (of the street being blocked by this ordeal), and the woman ended up calling the cops on Jericho. They arrived 5 minutes after Jericho left, complete with a Paddy Wagon. The WWE's head of security did not see the incident, so he was there trying to figure out what happened along with the cops at the same time while yapping on his cell phone, and the woman is pressing charges against Jericho. As crazy and unbelievable this sounds, it can all be backed up with whatever police report was filed on the scene this afternoon.

I hope this made sense, as a lot of stuff happened. If you have any questions or need clarification, just ask. This was taped by several people with cell phone cameras, but there were only 50 people down there so I hope the video makes it way to the internet. Regardless, this went down as one of the craziest things I have ever seen in my life (even if it didn't involve Chris Jericho), and Jericho could be in some serious legal trouble over this one; although he was provoked, he seriously snapped and crossed the line."
Category: Sports
Tags:
Jericho footage 2/7 RAW car incident

Popps
02-15-2009, 02:31 PM
He should be arrested for that cop mustache.

skpac1001
02-15-2009, 03:16 PM
There were no victims there, not Jericho nor the fans.

OBF1
02-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Justified. Leave the guy the hell alone

tsiguy96
02-15-2009, 03:32 PM
funny how every one of those guys thinks they are being badasses by trying to fight him. regardless if WWE is fake or not, this guy would beat their asses pretty handily i presume.

Spider
02-15-2009, 03:34 PM
funny how every one of those guys thinks they are being badasses by trying to fight him. regardless if WWE is fake or not, this guy would beat their asses pretty handily i presume.

LOL why in the hell would you assume that ?

tsiguy96
02-15-2009, 03:38 PM

do you ever think before you post? or do you think you would take out chris jericho with a throat punch? moron.

Spider
02-15-2009, 03:43 PM
do you ever think before you post? or do you think you would take out chris jericho with a throat punch? moron.

It is real simple stupid , you can put muscle all over your body except for the weak parts , we all have them , you , me , Even your Adonis Jericho , what it breaks down to is , are you willing to take an ass beating to give an ass beating ? No matter how bad you are hurt , see your own teeth laying on the ground are you going ot get up and ask for more ? if the answer is no...... stay the **** down and be a b**** .... Chuck Norris isnt as Big as Jericho , Neither is A. Gatti...... Big ass Kimbo got knocked the **** out by a guy in a smaller weight class in a matter of Seconds ........What just because your D&D character is big and can take out a level 14 wizzard you relate that to real life ?
or you like a hooker and size matters ?

skpac1001
02-15-2009, 03:52 PM

Seemed like the guys only messed with him when he had his back turned, and afterwords they retreated back into the mob. When he charged out into the mob, they all shrank back. At least, that's how it looked to me. If they don't think they can tangle with him straight up, I agree with them.

Spider
02-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Seemed like the guys only messed with him when he had his back turned, and afterwords they retreated back into the mob. When he charged out into the mob, they all shrank back. At least, that's how it looked to me. If they don't think they can tangle with him straight up, I agree with them.

i didnt get to see the video very clear , but there was security everybody jumping bad at once , the only thing is the woman Jericho punched got back up ...... that isnt good .... Lack of power , and no TSiguy dope Power doesnt come from the size of your arm ......

clint7
02-15-2009, 03:56 PM
"Monday Night Jerkoff!"
"Can I get a picture with you?"

:)

skpac1001
02-15-2009, 03:56 PM
i didnt get to see the video very clear , but there was security everybody jumping bad at once , the only thing is the woman Jericho punched got back up ...... that isnt good .... Lack of power , and no TSiguy dope Power doesnt come from the size of your arm ......

LOL, can't argue with that.

spdirty
02-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Id say justified. Dont **** with a guy if you dont want to get ****ed with back.

spdirty
02-15-2009, 04:08 PM
btw, why were they were all over his ass? He a bad guy now and they take it seriously?

Spider
02-15-2009, 04:10 PM
btw, why were they were all over his ass? He a bad guy now and they take it seriously?

Hell I dont even know who he is ..........

Spider
02-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Here is another prime example ..... Ali vs Norton , Norton 1 punch breaks Ali Jaw early in the fight , after the fight it took 90 minutes of Surgery to repair Ali's jaw .......Norton was a freak , big powerful shoulders , looked more like a body builder then a fighter Ali was under 220 pounds , Ali still went 15 rounds .... Now that is bad ass .........
Angelo Dundee realised immediately what had happened, “I asked him to let me stop the fight,” Dundee remembered. “He said, ‘no, I can beat this sucker. He wont touch my jaw.” It was a remarkable display of courage from Ali who fought for another 10 rounds losing a narrow points decision.

Cmac821
02-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Back on topic, I bet it was roids

Bronx33
02-15-2009, 06:14 PM
People really need lives why do they stalk pretend wrestlers? all i can say is wow.

Meck77
02-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Idiots. All of them.

Bronx33
02-15-2009, 06:38 PM
Idiots. All of them.

I would expect to see kids act like this but i didn't see any. Hilarious!

Tombstone RJ
02-15-2009, 06:39 PM
It's all staged anyway, it's lame. Roid rage is a myth anyway, perpatrated by the gov. of California to protect his status as manliest man.

tsiguy96
02-15-2009, 07:16 PM
It is real simple stupid , you can put muscle all over your body except for the weak parts , we all have them , you , me , Even your Adonis Jericho , what it breaks down to is , are you willing to take an ass beating to give an ass beating ? No matter how bad you are hurt , see your own teeth laying on the ground are you going ot get up and ask for more ? if the answer is no...... stay the **** down and be a b**** .... Chuck Norris isnt as Big as Jericho , Neither is A. Gatti...... Big ass Kimbo got knocked the **** out by a guy in a smaller weight class in a matter of Seconds ........What just because your D&D character is big and can take out a level 14 wizzard you relate that to real life ?
or you like a hooker and size matters ?

watch the video genius, no one is attacking him straight up they wait until security is there to stop tehm. had you any sense of comprehension, or intelligence in general, you would see this. jericho was very clearly the one in control of everything happening, yet people kept ****ing with him knowing there is 10 other people and security who will help them. you think any of them would mess with him straight up? id hope you dont think that, it would only further define the stereotype you have created for yourself on this message board.

Spider
02-15-2009, 07:35 PM
watch the video genius, no one is attacking him straight up they wait until security is there to stop tehm. had you any sense of comprehension, or intelligence in general, you would see this. jericho was very clearly the one in control of everything happening, yet people kept ****ing with him knowing there is 10 other people and security who will help them. you think any of them would mess with him straight up? id hope you dont think that, it would only further define the stereotype you have created for yourself on this message board.

Jericho had at least 2 security guys there also Helping him ...... Shut the **** up ..........you will learn when you leave mommies and daddys care , that size dont mean **** ....... everyone was jumping bad ........too many people in the way , you can clearly see security stepping in .........

tsiguy96
02-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Jericho had at least 2 security guys there also Helping him ...... Shut the **** up ..........you will learn when you leave mommies and daddys care , that size dont mean **** ....... everyone was jumping bad ........too many people in the way , you can clearly see security stepping in .........

people who say size "dont mean ****" are usually small. if it "dont mean ****" they wouldnt separate fighters based on weight class would they?

bigger people, especially fit people like the man in question, are capable of much higher strength and power levels then a smaller person, and thus are capable of more damage. it would appear, contradictory to youre statement that "size dont mean ****" that it does in fact "mean ****"

PaintballCLE
02-15-2009, 09:20 PM
children children...I am bigger than both of you together so calm the **** down LOL

tsiguy96
02-15-2009, 09:31 PM
children children...I am bigger than both of you together so calm the **** down LOL

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r_Ohc-Suovs/RmF4kXr-i9I/AAAAAAAAAhs/lT4FCCG_tHs/s400/monorail-cat.jpg

Spider
02-15-2009, 09:38 PM
people who say size "dont mean ****" are usually small. if it "dont mean ****" they wouldnt separate fighters based on weight class would they? Yeah I am real small::).... the reason for the different weight class is boxing own monster , it wasnt always that way ....... But more money for more titles

bigger people, especially fit people like the man in question, are capable of much higher strength and power levels then a smaller person, and thus are capable of more damage. it would appear, contradictory to youre statement that "size dont mean ****" that it does in fact "mean ****"
you are full of **** ..seriously Strength doesnt equal size you moron , hell I am 6'0 221pounds , strongest mother ****er I knew weighed only 160 pounds , and that little **** could put the heel of his foot on the top of your head ...... ...........He got that strong working the fields back in Korea ...... you dont have a ****ing clue

mosca
02-15-2009, 10:10 PM
A good big guy usually beats a good little guy.

Spider
02-15-2009, 10:14 PM
A good big guy usually beats a good little guy.

The man that can take the best ass beating, as well as gives the best ass beating wins ........Bottom line , size means dick , Speed is more of a factor then size ........

frerottenextelway
02-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Justified. Although his recent version of the Liontamer makes me wonder if he deserved this.

PaintballCLE
02-15-2009, 10:17 PM
The man that can take the best ass beating, as well as gives the best ass beating wins ........Bottom line , size means dick , Speed is more of a factor then size ........

i am going to agree with you........to an extent.

If the size difference is huge.........then i think size does matter.

But a 260 guy going against a 240 guy......that 20lbs doesnt make a difference at all.

Now if you have a guy whos 350 built like a lineman..........going against a guy thats 125 built like a girl......then size does matter

Spider
02-15-2009, 10:23 PM
i am going to agree with you........to an extent.

If the size difference is huge.........then i think size does matter.

But a 260 guy going against a 240 guy......that 20lbs doesnt make a difference at all.

Now if you have a guy whos 350 built like a lineman..........going against a guy thats 125 built like a girl......then size does matter
Unless that 125 pound guy is packing heat ..... ;D
But seriously , the faster you are the better .........I hit a guy one time shattered my left hand ( still need surgery done on it ) He weighed in at 280 pounds he was a bouncer at Bruces bar is Severence colorado ..... I was alot faster , not bigger ..just a damn good thing he didnt get back up ;D

PaintballCLE
02-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Unless that 125 pound guy is packing heat ..... ;D
But seriously , the faster you are the better .........I hit a guy one time shattered my left hand ( still need surgery done on it ) He weighed in at 280 pounds he was a bouncer at Bruces bar is Severence colorado ..... I was alot faster , not bigger ..just a damn good thing he didnt get back up ;D

LOL just throw the first punch and run and it doesn't matter how big you are!

Spider
02-15-2009, 10:30 PM
LOL just throw the first punch and run and it doesn't matter how big you are!
LOL ....

tsiguy96
02-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah I am real small::).... the reason for the different weight class is boxing own monster , it wasnt always that way ....... But more money for more titles

you are full of **** ..seriously Strength doesnt equal size you moron , hell I am 6'0 221pounds , strongest mother ****er I knew weighed only 160 pounds , and that little **** could put the heel of his foot on the top of your head ...... ...........He got that strong working the fields back in Korea ...... you dont have a ****ing clue

dude, do you ever read?

people who say size "dont mean ****" are usually small. if it "dont mean ****" they wouldnt separate fighters based on weight class would they?

i never said size equals strength "you moron" i said a big guy can be stronger then a little guy, its unfortunate i have to point out such obvious ****. the reason for different weight classes isnt for money its for competitiveness, in most cases the big guy is almost always going to win. if it was for money, they wouldnt have weight classes in any sort of olympic wrestling cool guy.

that little 160lb guy that is the strongest guy youve ever met doesnt hold a candle to many people at 180lbs, 200lbs or beyond. i have a very good clue genius, im getting my degree in physiology and will be going to graduate school for that. now, lets see you respond with youre usual method of a post in which you have no clue what youre talking about:
1. tell person they are wrong
2. insult with a name call
3. use a story from your life to attempt prove your point
4. call another name
5. continue talking with no real relevance to the rest of the thread

Spider
02-15-2009, 11:03 PM
dude, do you ever read?

i never said size equals strength "you moron" i said a big guy can be stronger then a little guy, its unfortunate i have to point out such obvious ****. the reason for different weight classes isnt for money its for competitiveness, in most cases the big guy is almost always going to win. if it was for money, they wouldnt have weight classes in any sort of olympic wrestling cool guy.

that little 160lb guy that is the strongest guy youve ever met doesnt hold a candle to many people at 180lbs, 200lbs or beyond. i have a very good clue genius, im getting my degree in physiology and will be going to graduate school for that. now, lets see you respond with youre usual method of a post in which you have no clue what youre talking about:
1. tell person they are wrong
2. insult with a name call
3. use a story from your life to attempt prove your point
4. call another name
5. continue talking with no real relevance to the rest of the thread

Anyone that cant tell the difference in bulk vs Strength and power is an Idiot , just because you are gettin a degree doesnt mean you know what you are talking about or will be good in this profession .... you damn right you are wrong ,, you havent countered any of my points , you biggest counter point was weight classes in boxing , and I pointed out it was all about money ..And you are an Idiot , ever hear the term educated Idiot ?

Spider
02-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Soon it is going to dawn on you Tsidope , the Girl Jericho punched got right back up ........ Yeah that put fear into people ..........you dumb ass .....

tsiguy96
02-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Anyone that cant tell the difference in bulk vs Strength and power is an Idiot , just because you are gettin a degree doesnt mean you know what you are talking about or will be good in this profession .... you damn right you are wrong ,, you havent countered any of my points , you biggest counter point was weight classes in boxing , and I pointed out it was all about money ..And you are an Idiot , ever hear the term educated Idiot ?

I JUST TOLD YOU MORON

in general, bigger people have a higher potential for strength and power you ****ing idiot. do you understand that? its a fact. maybe had you gotten through the 10th grade some of this **** would make sense to you.

you ignore half of what i say and keep spouting the same **** back as if any of it makes sense. why do high schools have weight classes in wrestling, when they bring in little to no money for schools? or the olympics for that matter? TO KEEP IT COMPETITIVE GENIUS. if you really think the greatest 120lb boxer in the world is gonna beat an above average 180lb boxer, youre joking yourself.

Spider
02-15-2009, 11:11 PM
I JUST TOLD YOU MORON

in general, bigger people have a higher potential for strength and power you ****ing idiot. do you understand that? its a fact. maybe had you gotten through the 10th grade some of this **** would make sense to you.

you ignore half of what i say and keep spouting the same **** back as if any of it makes sense. why do high schools have weight classes in wrestling, when they bring in little to no money for schools? or the olympics for that matter? TO KEEP IT COMPETITIVE GENIUS. if you really think the greatest 120lb boxer in the world is gonna beat an above average 180lb boxer, youre joking yourself.

you are comparing sporting events to a street fight and you call me the moron ? :rofl: Give it up dip **** ......Size has nothing to do with a street fight or any kind of fight .........

Spider
02-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Hello McFly ........

tsiguy96
02-15-2009, 11:13 PM
you are comparing sporting events to a street fight and you call me the moron ? :rofl: Give it up dip **** ......Size has nothing to do with a street fight or any kind of fight .........

good, change the argument when you start losing. thats the way to do it! :strong:

Spider
02-15-2009, 11:15 PM
good, change the argument when you start losing. thats the way to do it! :strong:

LOL you twit there the only change is you going from a fight to sporting events ........ As i said size doesnt mean crap , try and keep up ......I sure hope the tax payers paying for your education are not getting ripped off to bad

tsiguy96
02-15-2009, 11:19 PM
LOL you twit there the only change is you going from a fight to sporting events ........ As i said size doesnt mean crap , try and keep up ......I sure hope the tax payers paying for your education are not getting ripped off to bad

you never cease to amaze. reread the thread, then comment again.

OABB
02-16-2009, 12:57 AM
justified. 100 percent. the security gaurds did nothing but stand there. listen to jericho yell "do your jobs!" she deserved it. don't grab someone in the middle of a mob.

stupid bitch.

TheReverend
02-16-2009, 06:30 AM

If the strongest guy you ever knew was 160 lbs, then you really haven't met many strong guys...

PaintballCLE
02-16-2009, 02:36 PM
IN the red corner.....standing 6'0 tall and weighing in at 221 lbs........."The orange mane trucker", "The king of throat punches", SPIDER.....

In the blue corner......standing at an unknown height....and an unknown weight......."the smoky bear", "the anti-venom"......TSIGUY

After Spider won the first round, TSI comes back with the boxing argument and takes round two.

After splitting rounds 3 and 4..........spider lands a furious combo in round 5 knocking TSI down..........But TSI got back up and is going all out in round 6.

In the closing seconds of round 6 Spider lands a monster throat punch and the ref stops the fight.......giving Spider the TKO victory!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/a-8.jpg

Spider
02-16-2009, 06:43 PM
If the strongest guy you ever knew was 160 lbs, then you really haven't met many strong guys...

How do you know ? I watched that little bastard dead lift over 300 pounds from the floor ........ I know 240 pounders that cant do that ........
you never cease to amaze. reread the thread, then comment again. can read it 50 times you are still an Idiot .........

TheReverend
02-16-2009, 08:26 PM
How do you know ? I watched that little bastard dead lift over 300 pounds from the floor ........ I know 240 pounders that cant do that ........
can read it 50 times you are still an Idiot .........

If the strongest guy you've ever met can only deadlift 300 lbs, then you haven't met many strong guys...

Spider
02-16-2009, 08:28 PM
If the strongest guy you've ever met can only deadlift 300 lbs, then you haven't met many strong guys...

for his weight and size ? yeah .. ok , heavest thing I ever lifted was a 350 engine block , completely stripped , I dont even put myself in my friends class as far a strength .........

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 04:45 AM
for his weight and size ? yeah .. ok , heavest thing I ever lifted was a 350 engine block , completely stripped , I dont even put myself in my friends class as far a strength .........

Did you say the strongest guy you ever met was 160, or did you say the strongest 160 pounder you ever met? Because I think you were pretty clear...

Spider
02-17-2009, 04:50 AM
Did you say the strongest guy you ever met was 160, or did you say the strongest 160 pounder you ever met? Because I think you were pretty clear...

doesnt matter , the guy lifted twice his body weight ......from the ground ..... now that is ****ing strong ...

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 07:11 AM
doesnt matter , the guy lifted twice his body weight ......from the ground ..... now that is ****ing strong ...

Okay, so now we're getting a little closer to honesty. So was he strong or the strongest guy you've ever met?

Spider
02-17-2009, 07:43 AM
Okay, so now we're getting a little closer to honesty. So was he strong or the strongest guy you've ever met?

LOL you know what it doesnt ****ing matter , I doubt you could lift twice your body weight from the ground , so it doesnt ****ing matter if you agree or not .....And I seriously doubt you know people that could either ......

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 07:53 AM
LOL you know what it doesnt ****ing matter , I doubt you could lift twice your body weight from the ground , so it doesnt ****ing matter if you agree or not .....And I seriously doubt you know people that could either ......

You're a goddamn idiot, do you realize that?

Your whole point of bringing this guy up was that size doesn't matter, so you reference this 160 lb guy that's the "strongest guy you've ever met".

Now am I saying there aren't leagues of 250 lb guys that he's stronger than? Nope. But if the strongest guy you've ever met is 160 lbs, then you keep company with some huge pussies. Which makes sense... the type of people you could punch in the throat and they wouldn't care.

Spider
02-17-2009, 07:55 AM
You're a goddamn idiot, do you realize that?

Your whole point of bringing this guy up was that size doesn't matter, so you reference this 160 lb guy that's the "strongest guy you've ever met".

Now am I saying there aren't leagues of 250 lb guys that he's stronger than? Nope. But if the strongest guy you've ever met is 160 lbs, then you keep company with some huge pussies. Which makes sense... the type of people you could punch in the throat and they wouldn't care.
LOL thats it ? you get nailed to the wall and you come back with this ?
Deal with it cupcake. oh and learn to read stupid , I said size doesnt matter in a fight .. retard

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:01 AM
LOL thats it ? you get nailed to the wall and you come back with this ?
Deal with it cupcake. oh and learn to read stupid , I said size doesnt matter in a fight .. retard

Nailed me to the wall?

Hilarious!

When?

Where?

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:02 AM
Nailed me to the wall?

Hilarious!

When?

Where?

LOL you are a silly bastard ....... did you figure out about the fighting part ? or you still confused ?

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:09 AM
LOL you are a silly bastard ....... did you figure out about the fighting part ? or you still confused ?

Oh, okay, so I'm not nailed to the wall anymore?

And yes, I did. That's why I'm not the one that brought up a 160 lb guy that can deadlift a whole 300 pounds!

OMG, I met a guy that was 160 that can bench press a whole 200! He's the strongest man in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****in dip****.

tsiguy96
02-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Oh, okay, so I'm not nailed to the wall anymore?

And yes, I did. That's why I'm not the one that brought up a 160 lb guy that can deadlift a whole 300 pounds!

OMG, I met a guy that was 160 that can bench press a whole 200! He's the strongest man in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****in dip****.

its absolutely pointless. he says some of the most ridiculous **** and will never, ever admit he has no clue what hes talking about. read the whole thread, regardless of what argument you make to him, youre wrong and hes right, and he will keep talking and talking until you quit or agree with him. quite pathetic actually.

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:18 AM
2 idiots agreeing ........ what are the chances ?

tsiguy96
02-17-2009, 08:20 AM
2 idiots agreeing ........ what are the chances ?

two people agree that we have no clue what the hell you are arguing about, you just keep going round and round even though its pretty obvious youre not really saying anything.

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:21 AM
its absolutely pointless. he says some of the most ridiculous **** and will never, ever admit he has no clue what hes talking about. read the whole thread, regardless of what argument you make to him, youre wrong and hes right, and he will keep talking and talking until you quit or agree with him. quite pathetic actually.

Meh, his act is just tired. Pray and spray approach to posts, but none of them will ever touch the quality of vintage watermock. "I'd hit it". No **** you'd hit it. If I couldn't get a corpse to touch me, I'd hit anything too. OMG, I'm a trucker, we're so tough. Or just in your minds and flat out underqualified for any other work, but to each their own.

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:24 AM
two people agree that we have no clue what the hell you are arguing about, you just keep going round and round even though its pretty obvious youre not really saying anything.

and yet here you still are ........... the problem is you guys know i am right , but I am being an azzhole about it , and you and cupcake dont like it ........
See The rev doesnt have a clue , you might have a clue ... but a 160 pound guy deadlifting 300 pounds off the ground is damn impressive ... you should know that by now unless you are just starting ........

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Meh, his act is just tired. Pray and spray approach to posts, but none of them will ever touch the quality of vintage watermock. "I'd hit it". No **** you'd hit it. If I couldn't get a corpse to touch me, I'd hit anything too. OMG, I'm a trucker, we're so tough. Or just in your minds and flat out underqualified for any other work, but to each their own.

LOL pull your panties out of a bunch , you ****ed up , you should be used to being an Idiot by now .......

tsiguy96
02-17-2009, 08:26 AM
and yet here you still are ........... the problem is you guys know i am right , but I am being an azzhole about it , and you and cupcake dont like it ........
See The rev doesnt have a clue , you might have a clue ... but a 160 pound guy deadlifting 300 pounds off the ground is damn impressive ... you should know that by now unless you are just starting ........

160lb guy deadlifting 300? ahahahaha

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/165-men

300 is childs play. but then again, you said street fighting is not about strength at all, its about all that other BS you were spitting.

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:28 AM
160lb guy deadlifting 300? ahahahaha

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/165-men

300 is childs play. but then again, you said street fighting is not about strength at all, its about all that other BS you were spitting.

i dont know that guy, so why would I use him as an example ? ......... but yeah size doesnt matter in a fight end of story .......

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:30 AM
LOL pull your panties out of a bunch , you ****ed up , you should be used to being an Idiot by now .......

Care to post ANY supporting information or do you just want to keep running around in circles talking to your other idiot friends on your CB and jerking each other off at truck stops?

You're an idiot, Spider. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Ever.

Bring something to the table, or shut the **** up.

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:30 AM
LOL 300 pounds is childs play ?
you twit ........
Deadlift

Deadlift xBwt/Lifter/Ctry/YOB/Date/Wt@Bdywt/Loc/Fed

1. 793.7 (360.0) *4.80X Oleksandr Kutcher (Ukraine/80) 3/3/06 (360.0 kg. @ 75.0 kg.) (Columbus, Ohio) (WPO)

2. 780.0 (353.8) *4.73X John Inzer (US/62) 9/16/95 (780.0 lb. @ 164.75 lb.) (Dallas, Texas) (NSM)

3. 749.6 (340.0) *4.55X Ismo Lappi (Finland/73) 11/16/01 (340.0 kg. @ 74.7 kg.) (Sotkamo, Finland) (IPF)

4. 744.1 (337.5) 4.50X Dan Austin (US/58) 7/30/94 (337.5 kg.) (Houston, Texas) (USPF/IPF)

5. 740.0 (335.7) 4.48X Al “Pit Bull” Trice (US) 12/97 (740.0 lb.) (Waymart, Pennsylvania) (FCI)

6. 739.7 (335.5) 4.47X Sahroni (Indonesia/75) 9/20/94 (335.5 kg.) (Quezon City, Philippines) (IPF)

7. 735.2 (333.5) 4.45X Troy Culberson (US) 8/24/96 (333.5 kg.) (Seguin, Texas) (USPF)

8. 734.1 (333.0) *4.44X Jarmo Virtanen (Finland/63) 5/14/88 (333.0 kg. @ 75.0 kg.) (Murnau, West Germany) (IPF)

9. 728.6 (330.5) *4.42X Vladimir Pak (Russia/82) 3/2/06 (330.5 kg. @ 74.8 kg.) (Ufa, Russia) (IPF)

10. 727.5 (330.0) *4.43X Ivan Kallya (Russia/62) 10/3/03 (330.0 kg. @ 74.45 kg.) (Syktyvkar, Russia) (IPF)

11. 722.0 (327.5) *4.43X Ausby Alexander (US/56) 4/2/89 (327.5 kg. @ 163.0 lb.) (Honolulu, Hawaii) (USPF/APF/WPC)

12. 717.6 (325.5) *4.36X Eddie Coppin (Belgium/60-01) 5/11/85 (325.5 kg. @ 74.6 kg.) (Hague, Netherlands) (IPF)

13. 716.5 (325.0) *4.43X Raimo Valineva (Finland/45) 3/13/82 (325.0 kg. @ 73.4 kg.) (Varkaus, Finland) (IPF)

14. 716.5 (325.0) *4.33X Rick Gaugler (US/54) 3/13/82 (325.0 kg. @ 75.0 kg.) (Hacienda Heights, California) (USPF)

15. 716.5 (325.0) *4.35X Rickey Dale Crain (US/53) 7/23/83 (325.0 kg. @ 74.7 kg.) (Austin, Texas) (USPF)

16. 716.5 (325.0) *4.39X Andrey Belyaev (Russia/83) 2/28/03 (325.0 kg. @ 73.95 kg.) (Kazan, Russia) (IPF)

17. 716.5 (325.0) *4.37X Alexander Govorin (Russia/85) 3/2/06 (325.0 kg. @ 74.4 kg.) (Ufa, Russia) (IPF)

18. 711.0 (322.5) 4.30X Bob Bridges (US/64) 10/30/93 (322.5 kg.) (Saint Louis, Missouri) (ADFPA)

19. 711.0 (322.5) *4.33X Viktor Baranov (Russia/67) 9/29/00 (322.5 kg. @ 74.4 kg.) (Sotchi, Russia) (IPF)

20. 711.0 (322.5)
or did you confuse squating with dead lifting ?

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:31 AM
i dont know that guy, so why would I use him as an example ? ......... but yeah size doesnt matter in a fight end of story .......

The guy you used as an example of the strongest person you've ever met is a huge pussy. Are you their king?

In the land of the vagine, the man with one labia is king.

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:31 AM
Care to post ANY supporting information or do you just want to keep running around in circles talking to your other idiot friends on your CB and jerking each other off at truck stops?

You're an idiot, Spider. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Ever.

Bring something to the table, or shut the **** up.

LOL you got owned cupcake . hell even TSI dope called deadlifting 300 pounds childs play , and his own chart shows it isnt ......
you Idiots are totaly ****ed up ....... I sure hope someone is taking care of you 2

tsiguy96
02-17-2009, 08:32 AM
LOL 300 pounds is childs play ?
you twit ........
Deadlift

1. 793.7 (360.0) *4.80X Oleksandr Kutcher (Ukraine/80) 3/3/06 (360.0 kg. @ 75.0 kg.) (Columbus, Ohio) (WPO)

2. 780.0 (353.8) *4.73X John Inzer (US/62) 9/16/95 (780.0 lb. @ 164.75 lb.) (Dallas, Texas) (NSM)

3. 749.6 (340.0) *4.55X Ismo Lappi (Finland/73) 11/16/01 (340.0 kg. @ 74.7 kg.) (Sotkamo, Finland) (IPF)

or did you confuse squating with dead lifting ?

those are pounds. all 3 over 2.5x your imaginary 300 number.

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:34 AM
LOL you got owned cupcake . hell even TSI dope called deadlifting 300 pounds childs play , and his own chart shows it isnt ......
you Idiots are totaly ****ed up ....... I sure hope someone is taking care of you 2

You should learn how to read then... a 300 lb deadlift is even only average for highschool sports...

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:34 AM
The guy you used as an example of the strongest person you've ever met is a huge p***Y. Are you their king?

In the land of the vagine, the man with one labia is king.

LOL let me guess you and TSI dope are related and stupidity runs deep in your family ?
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2292868&postcount=69

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:35 AM
You should learn how to read then... a 300 lb deadlift is even only average for highschool sports...

LOL retard we was kids when he did this .......... i didnt say when he did it ...... damn dude are you always this stupid ?

tsiguy96
02-17-2009, 08:35 AM
LOL let me guess you and TSI dope are related and stupidity runs deep in your family ?
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2292868&postcount=69

yea im unsure what you are referencing. thats 165lb or less guys deadlifting 750lbs+

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:36 AM

where does it say on TSI dope link that is high school kids ?

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:38 AM
yea im unsure what you are referencing. thats 165lb or less guys deadlifting 750lbs+

LOL you better go reread you link , I clearly stated he dead lifted 300 pounds off the ground , I didnt say **** about squatting........

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Imagine going to college and not being able to read .........

TheReverend
LOL retard we was kids when he did this .......... i didnt say when he did it ...... damn dude are you always this stupid ?

Ah the ever changing Spider's dip**** arguments.

"We was 8 and he could jump a building", right?

tsiguy96
where does it say on TSI dope link that is high school kids ?

so now the 160lb guy you knew was a high schooler, after you look stupid for ever bringing it up in the first place. round and round.

http://www.usapowerlifting.com/results/2004/highschool.shtml

here is high school JUNIOR VARSITY GIRLS meet. winner did 286 lbs.

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:40 AM
Imagine going to college and not being able to read .........

Imagine being a grown ass man and not being able to write and only be qualified to drive a truck around the country.

Oh wait...!

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:41 AM
so now the 160lb guy you knew was a high schooler, after you look stupid for ever bringing it up in the first place. round and round.

The strongest person Spider ever met was only slightly stronger than a teenage girl

LOL

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:41 AM

i didnt say he was in High school I said we was kids ......... LOL learn to read dip**** , even on your own link where you confused dealifting with squatting shows the bottom @ 322 for 165 pounders ......Like I say yo uand the rev have to be related .....stupidity this deep in 2 people is rare

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Ah the ever changing Spider's dip**** arguments.

"We was 8 and he could jump a building", right?
LOL no but Iam willing to bet at 8 years old he could have kicked your ass Hilarious!

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Imagine being a grown ass man and not being able to write and only be qualified to drive a truck around the country.

Oh wait...!

LOL well truck driving pays the bills and taxes , to keep you fed .........

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:44 AM
i didnt say he was in High school I said we was kids ......... LOL learn to read dip**** , even on your own link where you confused dealifting with squatting shows the bottom @ 322 for 165 pounders ......Like I say yo uand the rev have to be related .....stupidity this deep in 2 people is rare

First off, dip****. His link has a deadlift section, which is what he cut and pasted. It's not his fault you can't read english.

Secondly, dumb ass, kg does not = lbs. You know that right? Or do you just see numbers and make your own interpretation?

tsiguy96
02-17-2009, 08:45 AM

what the hell are you talking about?

Deadlift

thats directly off the site. and now you guys were 8 years old when he lifted 300 lbs and he got that strong in korea working in the fields. im officially done with this argument.

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:46 AM
LOL well truck driving pays the bills and taxes , to keep you fed .........

Yes, Spider. I don't have a job that has competitive wages with a truck driver and I could never afford a sweet trailer park home...

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:47 AM
First off, dip****. His link has a deadlift section, which is what he cut and pasted. It's not his fault you can't read english.

Secondly, dumb ass, kg does not = lbs. You know that right? Or do you just see numbers and make your own interpretation?

I cut and pasted you retard

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:47 AM
Yes, Spider. I don't have a job that has competitive wages with a truck driver and I could never afford a sweet trailer park home...

LOL the only job you have is dishes for mom and dad

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:49 AM
what the hell are you talking about?

thats directly off the site. and now you guys were 8 years old when he lifted 300 lbs and he got that strong in korea working in the fields. im officially done with this argument.

LOL where do you get 8 years old from ? I hope you have a higher age limit for Kids when it comes to dating .........

TheReverend
02-17-2009, 08:50 AM
I love how badly you've been shown a lying little fraud in this thread but you don't have the mental facilities to actually realize it.

This whole thread is just gravy on your retarded life.

Spider
02-17-2009, 08:51 AM
I love how badly you've been shown a lying little fraud in this thread but you don't have the mental facilities to actually realize it.

This whole thread is just gravy on your retarded life.

Go do some dishes earn your keep

Tombstone RJ
02-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Spide, you really want to impress people? Pull a Smokey and the Bandit without the Bandit. That's right, bootleg across the South at an average speed of 86mph. Only get some real Kentucky Blue GRASS in the trailer. Fug beer or white lighting or whiskey. I'm talking high potent mari-ja-wana.

Then hall ass up here to Jackson WY and pull up the the sheriff's office and hand him the keys.

Tell him you are deep, deep, deeeeeeep undercover and you want him to take this trailer full of weed and give it to the poor. Then punch him in the face and walk away.

Yah, that's the ticket...

Tombstone RJ
02-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Actually Spide, swing by Jackson, pick me up and we'll hall azzz to the HOF. On the way we need to pick up about 10 tons of sand (just regular beach sand) and about 5 tons of orange paint.

Then, well hall azz to the HOF and pull up to the front. We dump the sand and the orange paint on to the front steps of the HOF. We get a couple of lounge chairs and some beach umbrellas and we tell the HOF committee that we ain't going anywhere until more Broncos are in the hall.

Then, it's just a waiting game. Fugg'm.

Spider
02-17-2009, 10:41 AM
Actually Spide, swing by Jackson, pick me up and we'll hall azzz to the HOF. On the way we need to pick up about 10 tons of sand (just regular beach sand) and about 5 tons of orange paint.

Then, well hall azz to the HOF and pull up to the front. We dump the sand and the orange paint on to the front steps of the HOF. We get a couple of lounge chairs and some beach umbrellas and we tell the HOF committee that we ain't going anywhere until more Broncos are in the hall.

Then, it's just a waiting game. Fugg'm.

LOL now this is a plan ...... but I am on my way to new york from little rock .......

Spider
02-17-2009, 10:43 AM
Spide, you really want to impress people? Pull a Smokey and the Bandit without the Bandit. That's right, bootleg across the South at an average speed of 86mph. Only get some real Kentucky Blue GRASS in the trailer. Fug beer or white lighting or whiskey. I'm talking high potent mari-ja-wana.

Then hall ass up here to Jackson WY and pull up the the sheriff's office and hand him the keys.

Tell him you are deep, deep, deeeeeeep undercover and you want him to take this trailer full of weed and give it to the poor. Then punch him in the face and walk away.

Yah, that's the ticket... ;D actually I bootleged the Cement truck from Utah to Kansas , I was over height 14 foot 3 inches ..........

vancejohnson82
02-17-2009, 12:14 PM
totally justified...

i actually thought he did a good job controlling himself given the hostile situation

mosca
02-17-2009, 05:47 PM
chris jericho or spider?

TheReverend
02-18-2009, 03:45 PM
I need to fully and publicly apologize to Spider.

At the gym today, they had the World's Strongest Man contest on the TV's, and I'll be damned but every single one of the competitors were 150 lbs.