PDA

View Full Version : Why Ladies, Why?

Tombstone RJ
02-13-2009, 01:27 PM
I love women, I really do. But, their hypocrisy astounds me each and every day. Women in this country are especially hypocritical. They don't realize just how good they have it. Thier priorities are all screwed up, just ask the gal in California with 14 kids, or they psycho in Florida who murdered her baby so she could go out and have fun.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iN0kWdgfY-mVXA_hU4zQ_ehSMISwD96A9JN00

Well ladies, you've fought hard over the years for your equality, and for the most part you have succeeded admirably.

But you have also failed, and failed badly. If this is the best we can do to help women in other countries, women in places like China and the ME, then you have failed. Not only you, but we have failed too. Yes, men have failed as well because we have allowed this type of behavior to evolve.

There use to be a time when women held men accountable for thier bad behavior. Now it seems like women are simply complacent, or even lacking in their priorities, of what is right, and what is wrong.

Shame on all of us.

Atlas
02-13-2009, 01:32 PM
women suck

loborugger
02-13-2009, 01:35 PM
women suck

And we love 'em when they do!

extralife
02-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Yes, men have failed as well because we have allowed this type of behavior to evolve.

Because lord knows a woman isn't capable of doing anything if a man isn't there to validate her.

This thread is an abortion.

Tombstone RJ
02-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Because lord knows a woman isn't capable of doing anything if a man isn't there to validate her.

This thread is an abortion.

You must have first hand knowledge. Congrats.

BroncoMan4ever
02-13-2009, 01:46 PM
And we love 'em when they do!

some guys actually pay for them to suck

Atlas
02-13-2009, 01:48 PM
some guys actually pay for them to suck

I would Google "Women suck" right now and put a funny pic, but I'm at work right now and that might not be a good thing.

broncosteven
02-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Someones just trying to get out of Valentimes day.

Peoples Champ
02-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Didnt anybody ever tell you, you cant please a woman. Chris Rock will explain. See video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fQyz_aecNc

Tombstone RJ
02-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Someones just trying to get out of Valentimes day.

Yep. It's called laying a heavy guilt trip. Hey, turnabout is fair play, no?

Flex Gunmetal
02-13-2009, 03:00 PM
I love women, I really do. But, their hypocrisy astounds me each and every day. Women in this country are especially hypocritical. They don't realize just how good they have it. Thier priorities are all screwed up, just ask the gal in California with 14 kids, or they psycho in Florida who murdered her baby so she could go out and have fun.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iN0kWdgfY-mVXA_hU4zQ_ehSMISwD96A9JN00

Well ladies, you've fought hard over the years for your equality, and for the most part you have succeeded admirably.

But you have also failed, and failed badly. If this is the best we can do to help women in other countries, women in places like China and the ME, then you have failed. Not only you, but we have failed too. Yes, men have failed as well because we have allowed this type of behavior to evolve.

There use to be a time when women held men accountable for thier bad behavior. Now it seems like women are simply complacent, or even lacking in their priorities, of what is right, and what is wrong.

Shame on all of us.

Yes, because men never murder, steal, cheat, or do anything immoral.
My girlfriend's uncanny felatio skills allow me to forgive the atrocities committed by the misguided souls with whom she shares a gender.

Tombstone RJ
02-13-2009, 03:04 PM
My girlfriend's uncanny felatio skills allow me to forgive the atrocities committed by the misguided souls with whom she shares a gender.

A good bj does that. Touche!

Speaking of fellatio, I need me a hummer...:wiggle:

Kaylore
02-13-2009, 03:44 PM

Thank you. My lady does some crazy stuff, but its nothing a school-girl outfit won't make me ignore.

gunns
02-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Because we grew up in a man's world. We obviously learned well.

Smiling Assassin27
02-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Because we grew up in a man's world. We obviously learned well.

winner. :~ohyah!:

OBF1
02-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Didnt anybody ever tell you, you cant please a woman. Chris Rock will explain. See video.

WARNING..................... Do not watch this video if you are sick and have a hacking cough. I almost died laughing.

baja
02-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Oh shiit tomorrows V day where the hell is that thread of Montrose's on what to do about V day?

Broncochica
02-13-2009, 06:55 PM

LOL Gotta admit the ending is hilarious! Hilarious!

Peoples Champ
02-14-2009, 09:58 AM
WARNING..................... Do not watch this video if you are sick and have a hacking cough. I almost died laughing.

I am glad you guys like it, I think its so funny. I have the whole DVD and I recommend buying it on EBay for five bucks. Its called Chris Rock, Never Been Scared.

barryr
02-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Many women also seem to have this need to be attracted to the "bad boys", the guys who don't treat them well and have even spent time in jail for whatever reason. And the drama mamas seem to also worry about finding the next bum than worying about their own kids safety and education.