PDA

View Full Version : Two mock drafts?

DBroncos4life
02-12-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm not a huge fan of this idea. Why don't we have a mock draft where we have a GM, HC, OC and DC? That gives four people to each team and it should make for more thought about picks.

ludo21
02-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Im not sure why this is an issue? More people wanted in this year than in past so 2 were created and can be maintained. Im all for it.

JCMElway
02-12-2009, 06:47 PM
We have two. Anyone who doesn't like it doesn't need to look at the mock they aren't in.

We're going to have two mock drafts from now on. One will be with veterans who have been doing the draft and running the same team for years. The other will be first come first serve and will better service newer participants.

Our membership and interest is big enough to run two drafts. What's the harm?

DBroncos4life
02-12-2009, 06:53 PM
We have two. Anyone who doesn't like it doesn't need to look at the mock they aren't in.

We're going to have two mock drafts from now on. One will be with veterans who have been doing the draft and running the same team for years. The other will be first come first serve and will better service newer participants.

Our membership and interest is big enough to run two drafts. What's the harm?

So I have been doing this for about 4 years and Im in the newb mock. All I was saying is that if its that big of a deal that we have 2 mocks why not make one that is more war room like.

JCMElway
02-12-2009, 07:19 PM
We don't have the system yet which is the veterans mock and which is the newb. It's a mixed bag because we didn't communicate clearly before the draft this season. We will go forward with our new system next year. We just have to enjoy the drafts we have this year.

Any changing of the plans now would simply muddy the waters and be unproductive. We have a plan and we're sticking with it.