PDA

View Full Version : Roberto Alomar's girlfriend: "That dude gave me AIDS!"

Pontius Pirate
02-11-2009, 04:39 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/11/alomar.aids.lawsuit/index.html

In case you don't remember how classy Robert Alomar is:

"Alomar, then playing for the Baltimore Orioles, is also known for an incident in 1996 during a game against the Blue Jays when he spat in the face of umpire John Hirschbeck following a heated argument over a third strike. After the incident, Alomar claimed the umpire uttered a slur to him during the argument."

Hirschbeck's son had just died from ALD not long before the spitting incident.

BroncoBuff
02-11-2009, 04:41 PM
I saw that .... if she was so worried, she should have insisted on safe sex until he tested himself. She finally tested herself and she was negative, so that's pretty lucky.

Los Broncos
02-11-2009, 04:47 PM
HIV is pretty tough to catch, good thing she is negative.

Finger Roll
02-11-2009, 04:54 PM
I didn't even know Alomar has AIDS.

Tankgunner95
02-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Picture?

BroncoBuff
02-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Picture?
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090211/capt.77cf2ec4162b4e8ab4eb6452f0ae988d.alomar_lawsu it_baseball_ny158.jpg?x=400&y=299&q=85&sig=1EZT60PlU5uV2vyoIr_yOA--
AP This April 4, 2008 file photo shows former Toronto Blue Jays player Roberto Alomar gesturing to the crowd

That's the pic with the Yahoo! story ... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbo_alomar_lawsuit;_ylt=AmUoSZMklsFeEDqMRyJDe8ILMx IF

tsiguy96
02-11-2009, 05:07 PM
thread title is inaccurate. didnt say she got aids, said she was exposed, and is suing because now shes paranoid as **** about it.

UberBroncoMan
02-11-2009, 11:44 PM
thread title is inaccurate. didnt say she got aids, said she was exposed, and is suing because now shes paranoid as **** about it.

Or just wants an out of court settlement for some easy $, like most of the people who sue.

BroncoMan4ever
02-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Or just wants an out of court settlement for some easy $, like most of the people who sue.

honestly, if i was going to bang a rich chick and she knew she had AIDS and didn't tell me, i would sue her ass too.

And that even includes the fact that i only play safe anyway. I would still sue for the fact that she didn't clue me in to the fact that i might be dipping my dipstick into a cess pool of disease

Popps
02-12-2009, 01:18 AM
Most pro athletes are douche-bags, but baseball players seem to be extra-douchey.

TDmvp
02-12-2009, 01:29 AM
This guy seems like the kinda person that someone should wack in the head with a Fing hammer to thin out the herd ...

watermock
02-12-2009, 02:21 AM
spit or swllow.

next.

Northman
02-12-2009, 03:20 AM

Yea, she is phobic about getting it. But i say she is dumb as rocks for allowing herself to have sex without a condom anyway. Personal responsibility just went out the window i guess.

Beantown Bronco
02-12-2009, 06:35 AM
I would still sue for the fact that she didn't clue me in to the fact that i might be dipping my dipstick into a cess pool of disease

Technically, this is true of everyone you have sex with. They all have this potential, so you have to assume it's true EVERY time you have sex with someone. The risk is yours and yours alone.

vancejohnson82
02-12-2009, 06:45 AM
when the hell did Roberto Alomar announce he had AIDS

man...i wish i would have asked him

lex
02-12-2009, 07:20 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/11/alomar.aids.lawsuit/index.html

In case you don't remember how classy Robert Alomar is:

"Alomar, then playing for the Baltimore Orioles, is also known for an incident in 1996 during a game against the Blue Jays when he spat in the face of umpire John Hirschbeck following a heated argument over a third strike. After the incident, Alomar claimed the umpire uttered a slur to him during the argument."

Hirschbeck's son had just died from ALD not long before the spitting incident.

Not to get too sidetracked but how what does Hirschbecks son dying have to do with the incident you mentioned? Mentioning that as if somehow Alomar should have been more considerate of this is ridiculous. So, if a players kid dies and the ump makes a bad call against the player, the ump deserves whatever he gets because the player's kid dying makes the bad call more sinister? Thats silly.

HILife
02-12-2009, 07:39 AM
honestly, if i was going to bang a rich chick and she knew she had AIDS and didn't tell me, i would sue her ass too.

And that even includes the fact that i only play safe anyway. I would still sue for the fact that she didn't clue me in to the fact that i might be dipping my dipstick into a cess pool of disease

That is a really nasty image. I may never have sex again until tomorrow. I'm sueing.