PDA

View Full Version : Can We Ditch the Snow?

rugbythug
02-10-2009, 08:42 AM
It's too Christmassy.

Spider
02-10-2009, 08:45 AM
been snowing on and off here for 2 days

Hotrod
02-10-2009, 08:47 AM
I am over winter but think Denver should get its fair share since they want to steal our water anywho. Earn it like we do bitches ;)

chawknz
02-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Bring it! :)

TailgateNut
02-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Bring it! :)

That's what I'm talkin' about. At least a couple of feet.

Hotrod
02-10-2009, 08:50 AM
OK by official order of Hotrod Nut & Chaw get to water their lawns this summer.

Kaylore
02-10-2009, 08:50 AM
I am over winter but think Denver should get its fair share since they want to steal our water anywho. Earn it like we do b****es ;)

We give away most of our water to the stupid Californians. We deserve to raid your pantry now and again!

SonOfLe-loLang
02-10-2009, 09:39 AM
We give away most of our water to the stupid Californians. We deserve to raid your pantry now and again!

Its funny how many surrounding states have an inferiority complex when it comes to CA. When I used to live in Oregon, locals would mention that Oregon gave water to CA like they were personally put out and, if CA didnt appreciate it, they'd take it away

oubronco
02-10-2009, 09:58 AM
nice and 68 here in ok

chickennob2
02-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Wow, was I he only person who assumed he meant the falling snow effect here on the Mane?

Hotrod
02-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Its funny how many surrounding states have an inferiority complex when it comes to CA. When I used to live in Oregon, locals would mention that Oregon gave water to CA like they were personally put out and, if CA didnt appreciate it, they'd take it away

CA is broke not sure anyone has much of an inferiority complex when it comes to the mess that is CA

Meck77
02-10-2009, 10:42 AM
I am over winter but think Denver should get its fair share since they want to steal our water anywho. Earn it like we do b****es ;)

Could be critical for the front rangers. The south platte drainage snowpack is between 10-20% below average right now. ftp://ftp-fc.sc.egov.usda.gov/CO/Snow/snow/state/monthly/snmap109.pdf

Dudeskey
02-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Could be critical for the front rangers. The south platte drainage snowpack isn't looking good. ftp://ftp-fc.sc.egov.usda.gov/CO/Snow/snow/state/monthly/snmap109.pdf

Wow... We're gonna need snow of biblical proportions to get caught up there...

Sassy
02-10-2009, 10:46 AM
We're getting rain here....soon to turn to ice, I'm sure.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-10-2009, 10:51 AM
CA is broke not sure anyone has much of an inferiority complex when it comes to the mess that is CA

True that, i'm looking forward to getting my IOU from the government. But still, people harbor hate for CA, like Hollywood and sunshine is the root of all evil or something.

Beantown Bronco
02-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Could be critical for the front rangers. The south platte drainage snowpack is between 10-20% below average right now. ftp://ftp-fc.sc.egov.usda.gov/CO/Snow/snow/state/monthly/snmap109.pdf

Wow. We've been about that OVER our seasonal average this winter.

Hotrod
02-10-2009, 10:53 AM
True that, i'm looking forward to getting my IOU from the government. But still, people harbor hate for CA, like Hollywood and sunshine is the root of all evil or something.

I know what your saying. Any ideas why? Money used to live there? weather? ****ty ass out of state drivers that invade Colorado every summer :)

Meck77
02-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Wow... We're gonna need snow of biblical proportions to get caught up there...

Keep in mind this map was dated Jan 1st. Just a guess but the south platte basin is probably more like 30% behind if not more. I drove thru the area last week and there isn't any snow as soon as you leave Georgetown. If that is indicative of the rest of the front range....As dortoh would say You're ****ed!;)

The good news is March/April are typically good snow months for the Eastern Slope.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-10-2009, 10:59 AM
I know what your saying. Any ideas why? Money used to live there? weather? ****ty ass out of state drivers that invade Colorado every summer :)

Could be! Though I've seen some rich ass areas of Colorado too! :)

Los Broncos
02-10-2009, 12:24 PM
There will be some snow up in the mountains here for the 4 day weekend, hope I can make the drive up there.

Taco John
02-10-2009, 12:39 PM
If you were seeing a snow falling effect on the front page - let me know what browser and version you were using. I put that on for Christmas eve, but I couldn't get it to work in IE and Firefox, so I figured the script didn't work, and gave up on it to be with my family. I completely forgot about it until it was brought up in this thread. I removed the script line.

Funky!

Hotrod
02-10-2009, 01:01 PM
If you were seeing a snow falling effect on the front page - let me know what browser and version you were using. I put that on for Christmas eve, but I couldn't get it to work in IE and Firefox, so I figured the script didn't work, and gave up on it to be with my family. I completely forgot about it until it was brought up in this thread. I removed the script line.

Funky!

Well that explains that. I just figured Rugbythug was hitting the moonshine alittle early in the day*

*not that there is anything wrong with that of course

Bronx33
02-10-2009, 01:03 PM
It's too Christmassy.

Does it snow when you scratch your head?

Blueflame
02-10-2009, 01:06 PM

Funky!

Yeah, I was seeing the snowfall effect... using the latest version of Firefox.

rugbythug
02-10-2009, 01:31 PM

Funky!

Mozilla/5.0 Firefox/3.0.6

There you go.

It is gone now so you got rid of it.

Broncoman13
02-10-2009, 01:34 PM
I was seeing snow at home using Safari.

Can't remember if I was seeing it on IE or not though?

Miss I.
02-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Yes the snow can stop now or keep to the mountains. Admittedly I am a wuss so I am crashing at a hotel in Castle Rock tonight rather then deal with Monument and stupid people...oh my exciting life....stupid snow...on the other hand, last 2 weeks at work before I visit the family before leaving for England for 3 years...woo hoo...almost free, almost

DHallblows
02-10-2009, 06:35 PM

Funky!

LOL Ooooooh, I thought my computer just couldn't handle that page for some reason!
I'm using whatever the latest version of Firefox is...(I think it's the latest version ROFL! )

MrPeepers
02-10-2009, 06:38 PM
16" yesterday in Flagstaff, 12" day before in the driveway. Big 2 day storm for us.

Broncoman13
02-10-2009, 08:40 PM
No mo sno at home!!!