PDA

View Full Version : Draft Bios...

TheDave
02-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Individual Draft Bios for all combine participants...

Not real detailed yet but a good start.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/players

SoCalBronco
02-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Bea Arthur 5'9'' 130 lbs

Too skinny to hold up.....is unspeakably messy down there......the sags in her face make a late round prospect even shakier a proposition......too bad the league in Europe folded, she could have used work there............even on Golden Girls back in the 80s she would have only been a 6th rounder.........very limited upside........scouts question whether she has adequate femininity.

Projection: UDFA

Whispers: "I wouldn't **** that broad with TheDave's dick" -Anonymous AFC Central scout

TheDave
02-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Bea Arthur 5'9'' 130 lbs

Too skinny to hold up.....is unspeakably messy down there......the sags in her face make a late round prospect even shakier a proposition......too bad the league in Europe folded, she could have used work there............even on Golden Girls back in the 80s she would have only been a 6th rounder.........very limited upside........scouts question whether she has adequate femininity.

Whispers: "I wouldn't **** that broad with TheDave's dick" -Anonymous AFC Central scout

Yeah but Mayock calls her a "heavy-legged waist bender"... that's good enough for me. :thumbs:

elsid13
02-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Bea Arthur 5'9'' 130 lbs

Well Spider would be Al Davis of this draft, because he would be all over with his top 5 selection

Kaylore
02-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Bea Arthur 5'9'' 130 lbs

Found this on 900Football links

Solid frame. High IQ. Has "hobbit toes" and lacks femininity. Little to no upside.

SoCalBronco
02-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Yeah but Mayock calls her a "heavy-legged waist bender"... that's good enough for me. :thumbs:

We can always count on Dave to find a way to justify getting in Bea Arthur's pants.

As its sure as the sun coming in the morning. :)