PDA

View Full Version : Miss Independent's Date Poll

elsid13
02-08-2009, 02:16 PM
My fellow maners, welcome to the thunder dome! The fifteen willing souls (actually only 12 willing, the rest came kicking and screaming) have entered the arena for the worthy prize – A single all expense paid date* with Miss Independent (MI) at the time and place of her choice. Accompanying them on this adventure will be Spider as the chaperon, to ensure no monkey business. Plus a threesome date with MI, our hero and Spider is darn funny image, especial since Spider promised to wear gold thong and leather chaps.

My fellow maners the vote is in your hands, will you bring happiness to Miss Independent or will you crush her heart and force her screaming into the night with terror that she will never forget. Choose wisely. Please make your case for the willing <s>victims</s> heroes. Please try to influence your fellow arena voters because unlike legitimate TV date shows, we have no concern for what is proper – Think Chicago Politics.

* Said date value shall not exceed $5.99. If the value (not including taxes, tips, etc) of said date does exceed that amount the winner will be responsible for his activities on said date and will have to pick up the moons of Miami meal for Spider at IHOP.

Florida_Bronco
02-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey cool, I made the list.

Spider
02-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I voted for baja cause of tickets to the Bronco game ............ I am selfish ;D

Kaylore
02-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Oleg's got this...

elsid13
02-08-2009, 02:30 PM
I voted for baja cause of tickets to the Bronco game ............ I am selfish ;D

Spider make sure you read the fine print.....

Spider
02-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Spider make sure you read the fine print.....

hey I get a free dinner at Ihop . gots nuttin to lose ;D

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 02:37 PM
hey I get a free dinner at Ihop . gots nuttin to lose ;D

Except maybe dignity...oh wait, no nevermind...;D

Spider
02-08-2009, 02:39 PM

;D Ihop is great ....... i dont have to get all dressed up fancy like I do to go to Wal Mart n stuff ;D

elsid13

Be nice Spider is dressing up for the date - gold thong, and leather chaps

SoCalBronco
Where's Bob on that list? :)

Actually, I think Miss Independent gave strong signals on the other thread that she would prefer a "14-some".

elsid13
02-08-2009, 02:41 PM

Actually, I think Miss Independent gave strong signals on the other thread that she would prefer a "14-some".

Per her request Bobo was not allowed on said list. Beside Bobo only stalks women on the internet and meet midget trannys for pillow talk

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 02:41 PM

Hey! I also said no Bob. What did I do to you specifically that you would inflict that on me. That is just mean. Spider, please commence with the throat punching... ;)

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Per her request Bobo was not allowed on said list. Beside Bobo only stalks women on the internet and meet midget trannys for pillow talk

Maybe SoCal wants to be on the list... feel free to add him, I don't care. I am just looking forward to Ihop with Spidey and trying to explain his gold lame thong to the other patrons...

Oh and Elsid, where the hell is your name on this brilliant list anyway, if I have to be subjected to this so do you, you started it. Just saying. Fair is fair dammit.

elsid13
02-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Maybe SoCal wants to be on the list... feel free to add him, I don't care. I am just looking forward to Ihop with Spidey and trying to explain his gold lame thong to the other patrons...

Oh and Elsid, where the hell is your name on this brilliant list anyway, if I have to be subjected to this so do you, you started it. Just saying. Fair is fair dammit.

I am not worthy for you.......

broncosteven
02-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Is this a public Poll?

elsid13
02-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Is this a public Poll?

Yes. So you can go after the SOBs that don't vote for you ;D

SoCalBronco
02-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Hey! I also said no Bob. What did I do to you specifically that you would inflict that on me. That is just mean. Spider, please commence with the throat punching... ;)

Hey...it would be a new experience for you. I mean...you want a new kind of man, right? You are clearly fed up with regular guys? It would be a fascinating experience for you. Granted, its probably not how you envisioned spending your last evening in America, but hey, sometimes its good to take a walk on the wild side. You seem like you would be up to it. :~ohyah!:

Here's what I have in mind:

6 PM- You drive to Bob's Mom's house in suburban Houston.
6:10 PM- Bob's Mom unlocks the basement latch so you can go see Bob.
6:15 PM- Bob greets you in the following outfit:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/526/mefett34xk.jpg

6:20 PM- Bob pleads with you to play a game of D&D before you go out on the town. You reluctanctly and fatefully say ok.
6:40 PM- Bob attempts to hit on you with Star Wars lines, while playing D&D: "So...Miss Independent, I just beat the magic Warlock on Level 14, you wanna give me a han(d)s solo?"
6:50 PM- You have become rather disgusted at the predicament you are in and what's worse, you now have a mildly sprained ankle, after tripping on a bag of Cheetos and liter of Mountain Dew that were laying on the ground in the dark.
7:00 PM- You take Bob, in your car ofcourse, out to dinner. As you are leaving the house, out of the corner of your eye, you see Bob's Mom pull him back a few steps by his back collar so she (Bob's Mom) can stuff a couple condoms in his back pocket.

At the restaurant, Bob painfully tries to make smalltalk, but ends up talking about his sister, the Chiefs, Guitar Hero, Hostess coconut snowballs and the Director's Cut version of Attack of the Clones. You find yourself in a very unpleasant situation, but you try and finish your meal.
7:35 PM- You decide you can't really take it anymore after Bob asks you if you are wearing licorice panties. You leave him at the restaurant and give him a quarter so he can call his Mom to pick him up (although you did not refer to his Mom when giving him the quarter, I believe you said something to the effect of "here's a quarter, why don't you call someone who actually gives a **** what you think")
8:00 PM- You go home and begin packing for England, while swearing loudly and saying that you'll never date another guy again unless its Spider in the gold thong and leather chaps that elsid spoke of.

;D

broncosteven
02-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Who Hoo I am tied with Kahn!

Crushaholic
02-08-2009, 02:58 PM
I voted for People's Champ just because Flock of Seagulls RULE, MANNNN!!!!:thumbsup:

Bronx33
02-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Hey...it would be a new experience for you. I mean...you want a new kind of man, right? You are clearly fed up with regular guys? It would be a fascinating experience for you. Granted, its probably not how you envisioned spending your last evening in America, but hey, sometimes its good to take a walk on the wild side. You seem like you would be up to it. :~ohyah!:

Here's what I have in mind:

6 PM- You drive to Bob's Mom's house in suburban Houston.
6:10 PM- Bob's Mom unlocks the basement latch so you can go see Bob.
6:15 PM- Bob greets you in the following outfit:

6:20 PM- Bob pleads with you to play a game of D&D before you go out on the town. You reluctanctly and fatefully say ok.
6:40 PM- Bob attempts to hit on you with Star Wars lines, while playing D&D: "So...Miss Independent, I just beat the magic Warlock on Level 14, you wanna give me a han(s) solo?"
6:50 PM- You have become rather disgusted at the predicament you are in and what's worse, you now have a mildly sprained ankle, after tripping on a bag of Cheetos and liter of Mountain Dew that were laying on the ground in the dark.
7:00 PM- You take Bob, in your car ofcourse, out to dinner. Bob painfully tries to make smalltalk, but ends up talking about his sister, the Chiefs, Guitar Hero, Hostess coconut snowballs and the Director's Cut version of Attack of the Clones. You find yourself in a very unpleasant situation, but you try and finish your meal.
7:35 PM- You decide you can't really take it anymore after Bob asks you if you are wearing licorice panties. You leave him at the restaurant and give him a quarter so he can call his Mom to pick him up (although you did not refer to his Mom when giving him the quarter, I believe you said something to the effect of "here's a quarter, why don't you call someone who actually gives a **** what you think")
8:00 PM- You go home and begin packing for England, while swearing loudly and saying that you'll never date another guy again unless its Spider in thes gold thong and leather chaps that elsid spoke of.

;D

I lost it at Hostess coconut snowballs Hilarious!

elsid13
02-08-2009, 03:05 PM
I am really worried that Jason_La might need to be talk down off the ledge if he loses.

Spider
02-08-2009, 03:08 PM
who ever it is better do a damn good job ...... competing with European men in the romance dept isnt easy ............send her to England with fond memories of American men ;D

broncosteven
02-08-2009, 03:10 PM
It is not fair that we have to compete with Oleg. His Turnip is bigger than ours.

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 03:15 PM
It is not fair that we have to compete with Oleg. His Turnip is bigger than ours.

You guys worry way to much about the size of the turnip. It's all about if you know how to tend the soil where it is planted that counts.:welcome:

cutthemdown
02-08-2009, 03:19 PM
You guys worry way to much about the size of the turnip. It's all about if you know how to tend the soil where it is planted that counts.:welcome:

what if the farmer wants to plant the back forty?

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 03:28 PM
what if the farmer wants to plant the back forty?

I think that would be an excellent investment opportunity.....;D

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 04:08 PM
My fellow maners, welcome to the thunder dome! The fifteen willing souls (actually only 12 willing, the rest came kicking and screaming) have entered the arena for the worthy prize A single all expense paid date* with Miss Independent (MI) at the time and place of her choice. Accompanying them on this adventure will be Spider as the chaperon, to ensure no monkey business. Plus a threesome date with MI, our hero and Spider is darn funny image, especial since Spider promised to wear gold thong and leather chaps.

My fellow maners the vote is in your hands, will you bring happiness to Miss Independent or will you crush her heart and force her screaming into the night with terror that she will never forget. Choose wisely. Please make your case for the willing <s>victims</s> heroes. Please try to influence your fellow arena voters because unlike legitimate TV date shows, we have no concern for what is proper Think Chicago Politics.

* Said date value shall not exceed $5.99. If the value (not including taxes, tips, etc) of said date does exceed that amount the winner will be responsible for his activities on said date and will have to pick up the moons of Miami meal for Spider at IHOP.

Hey you said this was like Chicago Politics, I thought I could vote more then once... I don't even know what SOB means, but I intended to vote many times as I wanted for every person....how can I have a 14 way if I don't? :welcome:

Spider
02-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey you said this was like Chicago Politics, I thought I could vote more then once... I don't even know what SOB means, but I intended to vote many times as I wanted for every person....how can I have a 14 way if I don't? :welcome:

SOB ................
Son
Of
Bob Griese ..aka Brian ;D

elsid13
02-08-2009, 04:24 PM

MI I have about 100 flesh eating zombies ready to vote for who I say so. Chicago Omane Survivor Style

Bronx33
02-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Well missy all i have to say is if you hook up over in england just make sure hes a earl grey man.

Spider
02-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Well missy all i have to say is if you hook up over in england just make sure hes a earl grey man.

earl grey ? A limy redneck ?

broncosteven
02-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Goddamn it!

Kahn has more votes than me.

Who wouldn't want to spend an evening with me talking about the career of the Great Gene Kranz?

Freaking Turnip eaters winning this pole, that aint right! Next thing you know we will vote for a president that wasn't born in the USA!

elsid13
02-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Goddamn it!

Who wouldn't want to spend an evening with me talking about the career of the Great Gene Kranz?

Freaking Turnip eaters winning this pole, that aint right! Next thing you know we will vote for a president that wasn't born in the USA!

Patience Grasshopper. I expect this poll to jump tomorrow, and you have 5 days to make your case. We encourage begging, lying and bribes

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Goddamn it!

You know it would've helped if you had voted for yourself. I really don't know how to take it that you so did not want to win you voted for someone else...sob, sniffle,sob...

ROFL!

Beantown Bronco
02-08-2009, 05:42 PM

She's not lying:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxfIeONWTRo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxfIeONWTRo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

broncosteven
02-08-2009, 05:42 PM
You know it would've helped if you had voted for yourself. I really don't know how to take it that you so did not want to win you voted for someone else...sob, sniffle,sob...

ROFL!

I know but Oleg is so dreamy from all those years of persecution in the gulag plus his Turnip is bigger than mine...

Jason in LA
02-08-2009, 06:04 PM
I am really worried that Jason_La might need to be talk down off the ledge if he loses.

I voted for Hotrod.

elsid13
02-08-2009, 06:06 PM
I voted for Hotrod.

I am sorry that shorten your username. Mind freeze

OBF1
02-08-2009, 06:28 PM
I picked Hotrod, I mean isen't this the reason we are setting her up in the first place ???

SoCalBronco
02-08-2009, 06:32 PM
I picked Hotrod, I mean isen't this the reason we are setting her up in the first place ???

Ordinarily, I would think that it should be a group date: Hotrod, Miss Independent, Hotrod's ex and Chad Mustard, except that I like Miss Independent and I don't want her to be stuck alone with Hotrod's ex-wife the whole evening.

Rock Chalk
02-08-2009, 06:36 PM

Oh really?

So when you go to buy your Battery Operated Boyfriend, you buy the small one or the big one?

Bronx33
02-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Oh really?

So when you go to buy your Battery Operated Boyfriend, you buy the small one or the big one?

Or does it come in a suitcase :clown:

PaintballCLE
02-08-2009, 06:42 PM
I voted for sirhcyennek81...... because the question is......who would he go home with.......MI or Spider????

LOL JK to all parties involved

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Oh really?

Not that it's any of your business, but I would never own something called BOB, that's wrong, so wrong on so many levels. I thought we already covered this, I will not date Bob, he is not an option for dating. Geeze.:egbgb:

elsid13
02-08-2009, 07:04 PM
I voted for sirhcyennek81...... because the question is......who would he go home with.......MI or Spider????

LOL JK to all parties involved

Spider will be sporting a gold thong and leather chaps.

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Spider will be sporting a gold thong and leather chaps.

Please tell me you guys are washing those first, because ewww....

Just out of curiosity if the nobody is good enough for me option wins, does that mean it is just me and Spider?:welcome:

SoCalBronco
02-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Not that it's any of your business, but I would never own something called BOB, that's wrong, so wrong on so many levels. I thought we already covered this, I will not date Bob, he is not an option for dating. Geeze.:egbgb:

This is correct. She doesn't date a B-O-B.

She wants the real Bob.

And she wants him NOW.

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 07:16 PM
You mean this Bob:
http://www2.indystar.com/images/graphics/standing/colts/bsanders_wallpaper/011108_sanders_wp_1280x1024tn.jpg

I suppose he would fit in well with our team, but I would prefer a DE like Jared Allen or maybe a CB.:-*

Spider
02-08-2009, 07:17 PM

Just out of curiosity if the nobody is good enough for me option wins, does that mean it is just me and Spider?:welcome:

Lets hope so ....... Cause I got a perfect date in mind ......
1 st we meet ..
then we go to Burger king , no expense spared double whopper with cheese , we even get those matching crowns , then we leave there and we go to the detox part of the jail ..... great entertainment , then we take a moonlight walk .... then i take you home .....we would go to my place but a truck is no place to meet ;D

SoCalBronco
02-08-2009, 07:18 PM
You mean this Bob:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8030/atatwy7.jpg

Yes.

Miss I.
02-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Yes.

The dog's name is bob, him I would take because being owned by Bob the KC chief fan has to be considered animal cruelty, much like that picture is cruelty to the people who have to look at it. I will say this SoCal you have taken this to a whole new level of evil. 8')

SoCalBronco
02-08-2009, 07:25 PM
The dog's name is bob, him I would take because being owned by Bob the KC chief fan has to be considered animal cruelty, much like that picture is cruelty to the people who have to look at it. I will say this SoCal you have taken this to a whole new level of evil. 8')

It is hard trying to match Spider and Elsid, but I am trying. :)

PaintballCLE
02-08-2009, 08:28 PM

what about IBOB???? LOL

Florida_Bronco
02-08-2009, 08:29 PM
If it makes any difference, I do not own any thongs or chaps and all my boxers are clean.

PaintballCLE
02-08-2009, 08:31 PM

no it just means we redo the poll and leave that option off......
Or you get to pick.....im cool with either one LOL

SoCalBronco
02-08-2009, 08:32 PM
If it makes any difference, I do not own any thongs or chaps and all my boxers are clean.

Thankfully, you also don't own any Bobba Fett costumes with work gloves from Dollar General.

That is another point in your favor, Florida. :)

Florida_Bronco
02-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Thankfully, you also don't own any Bobba Fett costumes with work gloves from Dollar General.

That is another point in your favor, Florida. :)

Good point. :thumbsup:

bronco610
02-08-2009, 11:13 PM
I voted for Kaylore. I just love the show Big Love!!!!

Hotrod
02-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Oleg is running away with this thing.

alkemical
02-09-2009, 08:05 AM
My fellow maners, welcome to the thunder dome! The fifteen willing souls (actually only 12 willing, the rest came kicking and screaming) have entered the arena for the worthy prize A single all expense paid date* with Miss Independent (MI) at the time and place of her choice. Accompanying them on this adventure will be Spider as the chaperon, to ensure no monkey business. Plus a threesome date with MI, our hero and Spider is darn funny image, especial since Spider promised to wear gold thong and leather chaps.

My fellow maners the vote is in your hands, will you bring happiness to Miss Independent or will you crush her heart and force her screaming into the night with terror that she will never forget. Choose wisely. Please make your case for the willing <s>victims</s> heroes. Please try to influence your fellow arena voters because unlike legitimate TV date shows, we have no concern for what is proper Think Chicago Politics.

How'd i miss this list? Now i know how dave feels....

elsid13
02-09-2009, 01:25 PM
I can not believe how some think our heroes are so unworthy.

Archer81
02-09-2009, 01:28 PM
I have 6 votes? Wow.

:Broncos:

Hotrod
02-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I can not believe how some think our heroes are so unworthy.

Yep, looks as if "unworth" is going to win in a landslide. Guess I'll be hitting up eharmony now :)

gyldenlove
02-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Yep, looks as if "unworth" is going to win in a landslide. Guess I'll be hitting up eharmony now :)

I did my part

Beantown Bronco
02-09-2009, 01:35 PM

Just don't pick the same eharmony user name as me. It's:

Little Kid Lover

elsid13
02-09-2009, 01:36 PM

Mail order bride from Kurdistan

Hotrod
02-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Just don't pick the same eharmony user name as me. It's:

Little Kid Lover

LOL how is that working out Ha!

Kaylore
02-09-2009, 01:40 PM
I voted for Kaylore. I just love the show Big Love!!!!

My Dad always told me "anyone that wants more than one wife deserves one."

:~ohyah!:

Smiling Assassin27
02-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Mail order bride from Kurdistan

You got the wrong 'Stan', dude...Everyone knows the pick of the litter is in Kazakhstan.

broncosteven
02-09-2009, 01:58 PM
I am making my move now that I have a solid 1.49% of the votes.

Archer81
02-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Tied with Hotrod...does no one else think its funny I am tied for 3rd place to date a chick?

elsid13
02-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Tied with Hotrod...does no one else think its funny I am tied for 3rd place to date a chick?

Not really. I think it would be funny if you won and Spider did have to chaperon you and MI at male strip club.

Archer81
02-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Not really. I think it would be funny if you won and Spider did have to chaperon you and MI at male strip club.

Gay bar. Even better.

elsid13
02-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Gay bar. Even better.

I will have to take your word for it. Just make sure there is a lot of leather involved.

broncosteven
02-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Gay bar. Even better.

Aren't Truckstops the same thing?

Archer81
02-09-2009, 02:09 PM
I will have to take your word for it. Just make sure there is a lot of leather involved.

Assless chaps, cock socks, dog collars and gimp suits...it will be EPIC...

broncosteven
02-09-2009, 02:11 PM

How about Cock snuggies so you can have sex with out taking it off?

Archer81
02-09-2009, 02:13 PM
How about Cock snuggies so you can have sex with out taking it off?

Lot of chaffing involved there.

elsid13
02-09-2009, 02:13 PM

I gotten very scared. Thanks for playing I am out of here..............................

Spider
02-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Gay bar. Even better.

I am redneck enough to let you know this scares the hell out of me........;D

Los Broncos
02-09-2009, 04:56 PM
I was left out, I'm not worthy :(

Miss I.
02-09-2009, 06:56 PM
I was left out, I'm not worthy :(

No, Elsid is just flaky. He also left off AmesJ who I have a torid rep affair with...oops, I wasn't supposed to say...Sorry Amesj....though for the record, I am a bit of a rep ho anyway, I have lots from Spider and Crawdad and the ladies of the mane, you as well Iron Clady...So I don't know....

Though you know Baja and at least one other person suggested I was Hotrod and also just a guy in general...so that would be interesting to meet Hotrod if he is my male ego to my female id...hmmm

The gay bar/truck stop/strip club would be interesting too...I am all about the chaps baby...;D ;D :rofl: :~ohyah!:

Archer81
02-09-2009, 07:00 PM
I am redneck enough to let you know this scares the hell out of me........;D

Its ok Spider, when a queen approaches you, make sure I am within earshot or they will take you faster than you can say oh damn, i dropped the soap...

Spider
02-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Its ok Spider, when a queen approaches you, make sure I am within earshot or they will take you faster than you can say oh damn, i dropped the soap...

all kidding aside , you would have my back ( no gay Joke) in a situation like that ?

elsid13
02-09-2009, 07:10 PM
all kidding aside , you would have my back ( no gay Joke) in a situation like that ?

Would you two like a moment?

Spider
02-09-2009, 07:12 PM

LOL naw ........ But even I couldnt put the smack down on an entire bar full of people

broncosteven
02-09-2009, 07:15 PM

You give Spider tooooo much credit for stamina.

elsid13
02-09-2009, 07:16 PM

He tells me the Swedish Pump is really working wonders

Archer81
02-09-2009, 07:16 PM

Yup. I hate queens...and overly effeminate men. If they approached you that way and you told them no, and they kept pushing, yeah, Id side with you.

Miss I.
02-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Hmmm, even I am blushing at this point....

Spider
02-09-2009, 07:18 PM

LOL .....rep

broncosteven
02-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Yup. I hate queens...and overly effeminate men. If they approached you that way and you told them no, and they kept pushing, yeah, Id side with you.

So I take it you were not big on Paul Lynde or Rip Taylor? More of a Rock Hudson guy?

Spider
02-09-2009, 07:19 PM

Thanks man ..........

Miss I.
02-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Dude, Rock Hudson was a hottie.

Archer81
02-09-2009, 07:21 PM
So I take it you were not big on Paul Lynde or Rip Taylor? More of a Rock Hudson guy?

Yeah, this would be a good summation. I HATE it when gay men ACT like women. Its not cute, its not the "thing" to do. Its a learned behavior to swish or lisp, and I hate it. Just because Perez hilton acts like a mangina means you have to act like it too.

Archer81
02-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Thanks man ..........

No worries. If you ever saw me dude you wouldnt think I'd be a flamer. I dont get ****ed with all that often.

PaintballCLE
02-09-2009, 08:09 PM
No worries. If you ever saw me dude you wouldnt think I'd be a flamer. I dont get ****ed with all that often.

well we have just the guy for you here on the mane....
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/chaps.jpg

he loves to jam it in your throat....and frequents truck stops often.....

Spider
02-09-2009, 08:11 PM
well we have just the guy for you here on the mane....
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/chaps.jpg

he loves to jam it in your throat....and frequents truck stops often.....

LOL what in the hell am I wearing ?

Spider
02-09-2009, 08:13 PM
I could careless if sirhcyennek81 is gay ....... if I met him in person i would consider him a friend .........

PaintballCLE
02-09-2009, 08:16 PM

laying on your deck, catching some rays.......in your favorite lounge wear

Spider
02-09-2009, 08:19 PM
laying on your deck, catching some rays.......in your favorite lounge wear

LOL and i thought no one was watching

PaintballCLE
02-09-2009, 08:20 PM
LOL and i thought no one was watching

next time remember to turn off the web cam.....;)

Spider
02-09-2009, 08:23 PM
next time remember to turn off the web cam.....;)

no you wont ;D

bronco610
02-09-2009, 09:40 PM
My Dad always told me "anyone that wants more than one wife deserves one."

:~ohyah!:
Your Father was a very wise man :~ohyah!:

Los Broncos
02-09-2009, 09:58 PM
No, Elsid is just flaky. He also left off AmesJ who I have a torid rep affair with...oops, I wasn't supposed to say...Sorry Amesj....though for the record, I am a bit of a rep ho anyway, I have lots from Spider and Crawdad and the ladies of the mane, you as well Iron Clady...So I don't know....

Though you know Baja and at least one other person suggested I was Hotrod and also just a guy in general...so that would be interesting to meet Hotrod if he is my male ego to my female id...hmmm

The gay bar/truck stop/strip club would be interesting too...I am all about the chaps baby...;D ;D :rofl: :~ohyah!:

Its cool, you like smart men right? :~ohyah!:

Crushaholic
02-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Nobody trusts Miss Independent with ak1971? I'm SHOCKED...simply SHOCKED. The hookers and midgets alone would make for a good date...

Miss I.
02-10-2009, 04:23 AM
Nobody trusts Miss Independent with ak1971? I'm SHOCKED...simply SHOCKED. The hookers and midgets alone would make for a good date...

Yeah, been there, done that...though I was really hoping he would teach me some porn terminology...not by doing it though, just by looking at a book...oops totally goofed that up. Bad on me. :~ohyah!:

Hotrod
02-10-2009, 07:32 AM
Well hell looks like I'm stuck on 6 votes. No date for me :nono:

SouthStndJunkie
02-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Is it too late to add Rocco Siffredi to the list?

alkemical
02-10-2009, 08:02 AM
heh

Alkazar
02-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Yeah, this would be a good summation. I HATE it when gay men ACT like women. Its not cute, its not the "thing" to do. Its a learned behavior to swish or lisp, and I hate it. Just because Perez hilton acts like a mangina means you have to act like it too.

Must say I fully agree with you there, I could care less who a person does it with, they don't need to act like the opposite sex. But its probably ingrained now since the church preaches that it's wrong for a man to want to have sex with another man. I hate when someone feels they must absolutely flaunt thier sexuality in everyone's face in order to make themselves feel good about thier choice.

Archer81
02-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Must say I fully agree with you there, I could care less who a person does it with, they don't need to act like the opposite sex. But its probably ingrained now since the church preaches that it's wrong for a man to want to have sex with another man. I hate when someone feels they must absolutely flaunt thier sexuality in everyone's face in order to make themselves feel good about thier choice.

Exactly. I hate it when people are all about who they bone. I tease with it, I dont go into detail or make a point to talk about it unless I can crack a joke about it.

Bronx33
02-10-2009, 11:44 AM

Hopefully a leash or restraint of some sort. ;D

Irish Stout
02-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Why isn't Hotrod winning this deal?

Bronx33
02-10-2009, 11:48 AM

When he walks he dog tracks.

cutthemdown
02-10-2009, 11:48 AM
It looks like none of the above will win out.

Hotrod
02-10-2009, 11:59 AM

I'm up to 11% started the day at 8% so I'm making my move.

Be afraid be very afraid.

elsid13
02-10-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm up to 11% started the day at 8% so I'm making my move.

Be afraid be very afraid.

Way to keep the faith kiddo. I think you really need to actively campaign for the position.

Flex Gunmetal
02-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Have pics of said female been posted?

Hotrod
02-10-2009, 03:09 PM
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/data/3175/mustang_hottie_01.jpg

Flex Gunmetal
02-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Lies.

broncosteven
02-10-2009, 06:27 PM
This is what MI has to look forward to if I win, VOTE FOR ME BITCHES!

For our 1st Date we can talk about the Mercury program and how Gene was Hired by Chris Craft to define all the protocols and procedures for NASA. This will also cover Gene's years as a Test/fighter jock. We will use this date to get to know how you respond to Gene and increase your Gene-ness.

The 2nd date we can talk about Gemini and the early Apollo launches with tearful goodbyes after talking about how Gene responded to the Apollo 1 fire. Lots of hugging and 2nd (maybe 3rd?) base on the 2nd date. Did you know Guss Grisom was supposed to be 1st man on the moon?

The 3rd date I will expect to be naked as we talk of landing on the moon and returning safely to earth before the decade is out. We will both climax after talking about how Gene guides his Apollo 13 Tiger team through challenge after challenge during the Lifeboat mission. After we climax we can spend out down time building a CO2 Scrubber mod with socks, cardboard, plastic urine bags and lots of Duct tape. When it is built I expect more climaxing.

Date 4:
We go our seperate ways after butting heads about the Space Shuttle years. I never agreed with Gene that it is a viable platform for launching men into space. It is a worthless piece of junk that costs the lives of 2 crews. Apollo showed the genius of men, the shuttle showed that men will throw anything together to keep a job.

Surely no man can match my 4 date arc! Vote for Broncosteven! YES WE CAN!

SoCalBronco
02-10-2009, 09:48 PM
This is what MI has to look forward to if I win, VOTE FOR ME b****ES!

For our 1st Date we can talk about the Mercury program and how Gene was Hired by Chris Craft to define all the protocols and procedures for NASA. This will also cover Gene's years as a Test/fighter jock. We will use this date to get to know how you respond to Gene and increase your Gene-ness.

The 2nd date we can talk about Gemini and the early Apollo launches with tearful goodbyes after talking about how Gene responded to the Apollo 1 fire. Lots of hugging and 2nd (maybe 3rd?) base on the 2nd date. Did you know Guss Grisom was supposed to be 1st man on the moon?

The 3rd date I will expect to be naked as we talk of landing on the moon and returning safely to earth before the decade is out. We will both climax after talking about how Gene guides his Apollo 13 Tiger team through challenge after challenge during the Lifeboat mission. After we climax we can spend out down time building a CO2 Scrubber mod with socks, cardboard, plastic urine bags and lots of Duct tape. When it is built I expect more climaxing.

Date 4:
We go our seperate ways after butting heads about the Space Shuttle years. I never agreed with Gene that it is a viable platform for launching men into space. It is a worthless piece of junk that costs the lives of 2 crews. Apollo showed the genius of men, the shuttle showed that men will throw anything together to keep a job.

Surely no man can match my 4 date arc! Vote for Broncosteven! YES WE CAN!

That's not bad at all. Maybe you can invite Gene and have a threesome. After all, MI has already indicated she is open to the idea of a 14-some, so surely a threesome wouldn't bother her.

I like your plan, however, MI has informed me that she much prefers the plan I laid out for her to date Bob in Post 17. From what I understand from elsid, she thinks basement virgins are "hot". It's like some kind of conquest for her. Not sure I understand it but to each her own.

Miss I.
02-11-2009, 04:33 AM
That's not bad at all. Maybe you can invite Gene and have a threesome. After all, MI has already indicated she is open to the idea of a 14-some, so surely a threesome wouldn't bother her.

I like your plan, however, MI has informed me that she much prefers the plan I laid out for her to date Bob in Post 17. From what I understand from elsid, she thinks basement virgins are "hot". It's like some kind of conquest for her. Not sure I understand it but to each her own.

SoCal
Did your mother drink lighter fluid when pregnant with you? Just curious or are you Bob in disguise as a human being (not a very convincing one I might add).

And Steven, aka the Gene love machine,
While I would be highly honored to go on such a lovely excursion. I have plans to be at Kennedy Space to see a launch the first week of March or to be in AZ with family depending on if I actually get what I want. The week after I will definitely be in AZ and after that on a plane to England. So unless you want to high tell it to England, it will have to wait until I return. At which time I will also rightly kick SoCal's hiney a lot. ;D

Circle Orange
02-11-2009, 07:41 AM

These are all interesting selections, but could you include skin pics? I need blackmail money so I can post compromising images on the web. I wish to retire early. ;D

Flex Gunmetal
02-11-2009, 09:11 AM
I'm clearly the most attractive and charming poster on the mane. MI can go out with me ONLY if she pays and wears something slutty.

broncosteven
02-11-2009, 12:43 PM

I am not sure I want to share!

elsid13
02-11-2009, 01:54 PM
These are all interesting selections, but could you include skin pics? I need blackmail money so I can post compromising images on the web. I wish to retire early. ;D

I believe Oleg has pic he willing to share with you.

PaintballCLE
02-11-2009, 03:54 PM
MI we forgot to telly ou the rules........Top 5 get dates........So Dortoh your IN!

2KBack
02-11-2009, 04:25 PM
my favorite part about this poll is that Miss Independent voted that it is Griese's fault.

elsid13
02-11-2009, 05:06 PM
my favorite part about this poll is that Miss Independent voted that it is Griese's fault.

It even funnier because she didn't know what SOB meant.

Florida_Bronco
02-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Did I win yet?

elsid13
02-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Did I win yet?

I really think there are no losers. Well expect Hotrod and maybe ak1971 and his steel ball bearings.

Florida_Bronco
02-11-2009, 06:18 PM
and whoever has her after me. She'll never be the same. :~ohyah!:

elsid13
02-11-2009, 06:22 PM

Hey try to act like a you have some class. This isn't Chef Planet.

Florida_Bronco
02-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Hey try to act like a you have some class. This isn't Chef Planet.

:sunshine:

Miss I.
02-11-2009, 06:51 PM
It even funnier because she didn't know what SOB meant.

Yes, but clearly it shows I have good instincts for good answers. ;D

Missouribronc
02-11-2009, 06:53 PM
So, um, I'm from the Freak, and then the Forum, the thread starter knows me...

I'm notorious for needing a date.

Just saying.

cutthemdown
02-11-2009, 07:10 PM

Right!!!! She will no longer have any great expectations going into a first date.

elsid13
02-11-2009, 07:13 PM

Just saying.

MO Welcome. I believe MI would enjoy meeting you. But remember Spider is chaperoning and driving you around in his 80s rainbow semi.

Missouribronc
02-11-2009, 07:43 PM
MO Welcome. I believe MI would enjoy meeting you. But remember Spider is chaperoning and driving you around in his 80s rainbow semi.

Oh, she'd enjoy it...neck beard and all.

watermock
02-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Honest question MI,

How many PM's ya gotten?

Hotrod
02-12-2009, 07:33 AM

Just saying.

Have you seen some of the threads in your honor at the forums Ha!

Miss I.
03-01-2009, 10:16 AM
I thought you should all know how the date went: It went a little something like this movie:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOWnGNPaak4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOWnGNPaak4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Florida_Bronco
03-01-2009, 10:42 AM
So I didn't win? ???

elsid13
03-01-2009, 10:45 AM
So I didn't win? ???

Don't worry I set you up on date with bobo's blow up doll. I hope you like a plastic Gonzo.

Miss I.
03-01-2009, 10:50 AM
So I didn't win? ???

Aren't we all winners really? Hey Bronco, how far is Orlando from Clearwater? I am going to Disneyworld next week, maybe we can get that blow up doll and have some fun. :~ohyah!:

Florida_Bronco
03-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Aren't we all winners really? Hey Bronco, how far is Orlando from Clearwater? I am going to Disneyworld next week, maybe we can get that blow up doll and have some fun. :~ohyah!:

Can be anywhere from 1/2 hour drive to an hour and a 1/2 depending on how bad the traffic is.

Miss I.
03-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Well technically I will be in Cocoa Beach. Going to hang with some friends and see a lauch at the Cape. Then I am going to Disneyworld because I am a tremendous goofball and have never been there and want to see it.

Bronx33
03-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Well technically I will be in Cocoa Beach. Going to hang with some friends and see a lauch at the Cape. Then I am going to Disneyworld because I am a tremendous goofball and have never been there and want to see it.

Just stay away from that goofy charater ( hes a loose cannon) :clown:

Miss I.
06-25-2009, 10:19 PM
hey Elsid, this was a funny thread... I forgot about it, I have a suggestion, start a new one, but a dating thread for say someone else, someone we could really torture, like BroncoBuff...he was asking for the attention recently I think...just saying... have a good day everyone... I am off to work..damn it.

elsid13
06-26-2009, 05:15 AM
hey Elsid, this was a funny thread... I forgot about it, I have a suggestion, start a new one, but a dating thread for say someone else, someone we could really torture, like BroncoBuff...he was asking for the attention recently I think...just saying... have a good day everyone... I am off to work..damn it.

Due to the high number of men on the board (also known as the sausage factor) a dating poll wouldn't work for 95% of our members (no pun). But I think a mane group project is in the works dealing with a certain member that been having trouble getting some lately, as long as that "matching" site works.

Hotrod
06-26-2009, 07:32 AM
I lost to a ****ing commie **** me :nono:

loborugger
06-26-2009, 07:59 AM
I lost to a ****ing commie **** me :nono:

It wasnt ideology that got you. It was the beets. What woman doesnt get aroused by a man endowed with vast quantities of beets?

Miss I.
06-26-2009, 08:05 AM
Due to the high number of men on the board (also known as the sausage factor) a dating poll wouldn't work for 95% of our members (no pun). But I think a mane group project is in the works dealing with a certain member that been having trouble getting some lately, as long as that "matching" site works.

you are matching Bobo up now? Well that's interesting, as long as you don't involve me in that nightmare.

Smiling Assassin27
06-26-2009, 09:55 AM
It wasnt ideology that got you. It was the beets. What woman doesnt get aroused by a man endowed with vast quantities of beets?

I've heard of onions, but never beets....:~ohyah!: