PDA

View Full Version : So who else is going to die a happy man (or woman) with me in AZ??????

PaintballCLE
02-07-2009, 08:42 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4632991n

make sure you watch it.....the nurses are the best part

JCMElway
02-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Epic. Truly epic. Nice find!

Paladin
02-07-2009, 09:40 PM
The only thing I saw was that the Coke might kill you with the sugar. Other than that.......

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
02-07-2009, 09:51 PM
That was awesome. I think I gained an ounce or two just watching that. I never thought that there was anything cool in AZ besides the grand canyon. But now i really want to visit that place and god willing die on the spot. That would be heaven and rightous.

ZONA
02-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Been there. Sometimes that kinda food just hits the spot. It's not for every day eating obviously and I had a hard time with a double and fries. I can only imagine those dudes that finish off a quad the agony they must go through once that meat slowly finds it way down to the other end. My god, better be ready for a work out. That must be like trying to shove a baby out of your womb trying to pass that much meat through your anus. Be smart, take the plunger with you before you go sit on that throne, get a nice thick book, maybe some gatorade and for sure some vasaline and get ready for war.LOL

ZONA
02-07-2009, 10:05 PM
That was awesome. I think I gained an ounce or two just watching that. I never thought that there was anything cool in AZ besides the grand canyon. But now i really want to visit that place and god willing die on the spot. That would be heaven and rightous.

Easy now son, we got tons of cool shiz down here, besides the Grand Canyon. We got lots of scorpions, Black Widows, Gila Monsters, African Bees, Diamondbacks, killer heat, highest % of cars stolen in the U.S., (until this year) some really crappy pro sports teams, an older then god himself senator (lol) and about 1000 different kinds of cactus.

Ahh, for real. It's a cool place. We have snow covered peaks, desert valleys, Mexican beaches just hours away, maybe the most golf courses in the world within a 100 square mile radius, cool resorts, some neat canyon lakes, and some of the largest designated off-road areas in the U.S. - oh yeah, and there's also that big hole in the ground up north........lol.

Florida_Bronco
02-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Count me in.

CHANGSTER
02-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Holy **** I'm hungry now!

And a little horny.

Bronco Bob
02-07-2009, 11:49 PM
The only thing I saw was that the Coke might kill you with the sugar. Other than that.......

If Coke still had sugar in it, it would be better for you and taste better too.

Orange4Life
02-08-2009, 12:13 AM
If Coke still had sugar in it, it would be better for you and taste better too.

You can find Coke in the bottle once in awhile from Mexico. Its made with real sugar. Its the ****!! So good. Looks like they might actually serve it at the place in the video...

slyinky
02-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Been there. Sometimes that kinda food just hits the spot. It's not for every day eating obviously and I had a hard time with a double and fries. I can only imagine those dudes that finish off a quad the agony they must go through once that meat slowly finds it way down to the other end. My god, better be ready for a work out. That must be like trying to shove a baby out of your womb trying to pass that much meat through your anus. Be smart, take the plunger with you before you go sit on that throne, get a nice thick book, maybe some gatorade and for sure some vasaline and get ready for war.LOL
Thanks a lot, Picasso, for that pretty picture. :rofl:

Los Broncos
02-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Thats funny man, and those chicks are hot.

All they need to do in throw in some STD's.

TheReverend
02-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Easy now son, we got tons of cool shiz down here, besides the Grand Canyon. We got lots of scorpions, Black Widows, Gila Monsters, African Bees, Diamondbacks, killer heat, highest % of cars stolen in the U.S., (until this year) some really crappy pro sports teams, an older then god himself senator (lol) and about 1000 different kinds of cactus.

Ahh, for real. It's a cool place. We have snow covered peaks, desert valleys, Mexican beaches just hours away, maybe the most golf courses in the world within a 100 square mile radius, cool resorts, some neat canyon lakes, and some of the largest designated off-road areas in the U.S. - oh yeah, and there's also that big hole in the ground up north........lol.

Way to leave out the "hottest chicks on the planet". That probably would've been my first mention...

ludo21
02-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Az is awesome. Best state ive ever lived in.

theAPAOps5
02-08-2009, 09:13 AM

You obviously haven't been to Arizona much. Phoenix is a half day drive to Vegas and San Diego. You have lake Powell, Lake Havasu, Sedona, etc. Scotsdale has a fun vibe to it as well. If it wasn't for the heat in the Summer I would seriously consider living there. My in-laws live there now and love it.

wolf754life
02-08-2009, 09:16 AM
i ate 2 quads there in one sitting once.

gunns
02-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Rub the hamburgers with lard? 8,000 calories? Yikes!

Spider
02-08-2009, 09:23 AM
I would eat there at my age , but screw the coke ............

Bronx33
02-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Great marketing ploy i bet he get's rich.

2KBack
02-08-2009, 09:51 AM
You obviously haven't been to Arizona much. Phoenix is a half day drive to Vegas and San Diego. You have lake Powell, Lake Havasu, Sedona, etc. Scotsdale has a fun vibe to it as well. If it wasn't for the heat in the Summer I would seriously consider living there. My in-laws live there now and love it.

the heat is exaggerated. I'd rather spend a day in the 120 heat in PHX than a day in 90 Heat in DC.

Spider
02-08-2009, 10:27 AM
the heat is exaggerated. I'd rather spend a day in the 120 heat in PHX than a day in 90 Heat in DC.

LOL i was bitching about the heat in Tuscon , one of the locals told me , no humidity , it is a dry heat , I looked at him and said a house fire is a dry heat also .......

crawdad
02-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Next time I am in PHX I am gonna have to visit the "Hear Attack Grill"

yerner
02-08-2009, 10:34 AM
its not so much the heat. its the constant, bright as hell sunshine. after awhile, when you wake up at 6 am and its already sunny as hell, you can get tired of it. its actually depressing in a weird way.

Spider
02-08-2009, 10:35 AM
its not so much the heat. its the constant, bright as hell sunshine. after awhile, when you wake up at 6 am and its already sunny as hell, you can get tired of it. its actually depressing in a weird way.

I need changing of the seasons ........ fall is awesome

theAPAOps5
02-08-2009, 10:46 AM

See I lived in Savannah, GA. There it was 90+ with 99% humidity. I like that better than the dry heat, plus you got Thunderstorms and rain. Where as in Phoenix it was the same thing over and over again.

broncofan7
02-08-2009, 02:14 PM
That guy has a brilliant business mind! Dress waitresses as scantily clad nurses and charge 2 times what a normal burger would cost! Think if I started one here in TX and named it something else I'd get caught?