PDA

View Full Version : Model holds record for world's biggest Boobs!

atomicbloke
02-06-2009, 01:13 AM
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1450287/sheyla_hershey_owns_worlds_largest.html

Sheyla Hershey Owns World's Largest Breasts and Plans on More Surgeries
February 05, 2009 by
Sylvia Cochran
Sylvia Cochran
Sylvia Cochran

* Published Content: 741
* Total Views: 1,194,227
* Favorited By: 102 CPs

Full Profile | Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Recommend (5)
Single page
Font Size
Read comments (7)
Is Sheyla Hershey Aiming to Become the Cindy Jackson of Breast Implants?
Sheyla Hershey sports the world's largest breast size at a 38KKK, but she is not yet done! Her website suggests that in December she will once again go under the knife to increase her implants from a
Sheyla Hershey Owns World's Largest Breasts and Plans on More Surgeries
mere 7,000 cc to a whopping 10,000 cc implant.

For the math challenged, this translates into 1.8 gallons of silicone currently contained in the world's largest boobs. The planned December surgery would take Sheyla Hershey to lugging around 2.6 gallons of silicone on her chest.

Her website shows Sheyla Hershey relatively clad - heck, with a set of 38KKK she needs to read up on Shanika's advice on the "Top 10 Bikinis for Busty Women" -- but it is doubtful that even this maven of busty couture can point Ms. Hershey in the right direction for some fabric that would have the stretch to cover the world's largest breasts.

Sheyla Hershey is a self described 28 year young wife and mother, who has had 18 surgeries, speaks five languages, owns a Brazilian record label, and works as an actress. Ms. Hershey's MySpace page is a bit of a mixed bag; it praises her as an artist and proud mother, and credits her with enticing Brazilians (girls, we are left to assume) to veer away from having booty implants to getting booby implants instead.

It is interesting that her MySpace comments are all sugar and spice and everything nice, while her website commenters take her to task for going under the knife to the extent she has, and still plans to. Most commonly mentioned are the havoc her breast augmentation is likely causing in her son's life, and then there are the facts that these breast implants are just, well, plain unnatural.

Here is what I want to know: what plastic surgeon is going to welcome Ms. Hershey into his office and then work with her to plot her two gallon silicone enhancement? The Daily Star suggests that physicians in the US have refused to operate further, but a Brazilian doctor did her last surgery and will undoubtedly also perform the next one.

BroncoMan4ever
02-06-2009, 02:26 AM
this is bull**** with no pics

broncocalijohn
02-06-2009, 02:39 AM
:worthless :worthless

No boobies, no need for thread!

BroncoMan4ever
02-06-2009, 04:19 AM
http://ima.dada.net/image/halfcol/3288493.jpg

talk about BOOB MOJO

atomicbloke
02-06-2009, 04:37 AM
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=sheyla%20hershey&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

HILife
02-06-2009, 04:52 AM
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=sheyla%20hershey&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Other those ridiculously big things on her chest she is sexy. I don't know about other guys but I max out at DD, after that it's just to big.

Garcia Bronco
02-06-2009, 05:34 AM
What a sad woman.

TheReverend
02-06-2009, 05:55 AM
TF'ing those would be an epic fail...

El Guapo
02-06-2009, 06:56 AM
This is old news by now... but I digress.

She has man face AND she drives a mustang. :P

http://i43.tinypic.com/20pwzra.jpg
http://www.sheylahershey.net/gallery_03_/images/DSC04203%20(1).JPG

Dukes
02-06-2009, 07:40 AM
I bet they are hard as rocks too

TailgateNut
02-06-2009, 07:43 AM
I bet they are hard as rocks too

"hard as BOULDERS!:thanku:

Beantown Bronco
02-06-2009, 07:46 AM
Bob is still a bigger boob.

Spider
02-06-2009, 07:47 AM
What a sad woman.

Yeah I agree ...........

Miss I.
02-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Does he have a mullet like hair cut, it's hard to tell, but her hair seems as large and over done as ummm other things. All I can say is ouch, those girls looks streched to capacity. What's the point to that? Publicity I guess because there is just a point where they are ridiculous. However I think this makes my point on the other thread that indeed breasts can be too big.

Garcia Bronco
02-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Does he have a mullet like hair cut, it's hard to tell, but her hair seems as large and over done as ummm other things. All I can say is ouch, those girls looks streched to capacity. What's the point to that? Publicity I guess because there is just a point where they are ridiculous. However I think this makes my point on the other thread that indeed breasts can be too big.

In the business we call it poor self-esteem. I feel sorry for her.

Paladin
02-06-2009, 08:05 AM
I don't think it is poor self-esteem. It is showmanship.

Er...showwomanship. Er....exhibitionism. Maybe delusions of....grandeur?

She is just letting it all hang out....... Not much different form the avatars on this board except just a bit more.....shall we say......more. Gotta love the entertainment value of the fantasies.....

Miss I.
02-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Yeah poor self esteem, I feel for her. But tell me, if she was a fat girl on here like the millions posted and ridiculed, would you feel sorry for her because you realize to a large degree why a lot of women are fat stems from the same self esteem issues. There's a point where they go in the oppositie direction, can't live up to an ideal say f-it and give up. That's sad too. I just don't see that same kind of empathy. I see more of you fat lazy piece of junk kind of cruelty. Which in the end is usually someone's way of laying their own insecurities on someone else but it does do damage.

Just saying a little empathy for all people with insecurities, even for Bob who clearly has some issues, instead of just sympathizing with the pretty stupid people of the world. But that's just one take. I do feel for this girl, but I sympathize with a lot of people.

Kaylore
02-06-2009, 08:27 AM
http://ima.dada.net/image/halfcol/3288493.jpg

Does anyone else think she looks like Vanessa Hudgens?

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/vanessa-hudgens-gal-fhm08.jpg

bronco militia
02-06-2009, 08:30 AM
I don't feel sorry for her.....she knows exactly what she's doing.

Smiling Assassin27
02-06-2009, 08:57 AM
anything worth doing is worth doing badly...

Peoples Champ
02-06-2009, 08:59 AM
I don't feel sorry for her.....she knows exactly what she's doing.

I am on your same side, she knows what she is doing.

bronclvr
02-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Anything more than a handful (or a mouthful :yayaya: ) is a waste anyways-(I won't bore you with the stories that my Wife uses against me about me and a few well-endowed women who shall we say, ummm, have "flirted" with me-Hilarious! )

TheReverend
02-06-2009, 09:06 AM
Anyone else want to hop right in just out of raw curiousity of what it looks like during? Like, are they punching her in the chin with every...?

supermanhr9
02-06-2009, 09:13 AM
well, I think I can speak for most men, I wanna see 'em. Wouldn't want to marry her, but would be down for looking at them for,,,, 2, 3 maybe 20 minutes.

TheReverend
02-06-2009, 09:14 AM
well, I think I can speak for most men, I wanna see 'em. Wouldn't want to marry her, but would be down for looking at them for,,,, 2, 3 maybe 20 minutes A DAY.

Fixed

TheReverend
02-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Recipe for fun:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2390/2969681434_25ff55df52.jpg

****, I fail at forum pictures. Someone actually post it?

Smiling Assassin27
02-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Anything more than a handful (or a mouthful :yayaya: ) is a waste anyways-(I won't bore you with the stories that my Wife uses against me about me and a few well-endowed women who shall we say, ummm, have "flirted" with me-Hilarious! )

Sorry, I don't subscribe to the Sixteen Candles philosophy on boobs. Bigger=better until the law of diminishing returns naturally regulates this principle. In other words, if it looks like you have basically strapped two buicks to your chest, you have entered the land of diminishing return. :afro:

Peoples Champ
02-06-2009, 09:19 AM
I would like to see the largest pair of "natural boobs"....no wait its probably a gross fat girl......how bout the largest pair of naturals on a curved woman

Kaylore
02-06-2009, 09:23 AM
I would like to see the largest pair of "natural boobs"....no wait its probably a gross fat girl......how bout the largest pair of naturals on a curved woman

Fat women are curved.

Beantown Bronco
02-06-2009, 09:23 AM
She looks like a hooker. Look at her. Look at her! Could you love someone who looked like that?

What are you talking about? Of course not! Five, ten minutes tops, maybe.

bronclvr
02-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Sorry, I don't subscribe to the Sixteen Candles philosophy on boobs. Bigger=better until the law of diminishing returns naturally regulates this principle. In other words, if it looks like you have basically strapped two buicks to your chest, you have entered the land of diminishing return. :afro:

Now come on SA27, come clean-you mean to tell me that you haven't looked at the Boob Thread more than once? :yayaya:

Garcia Bronco
02-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Yeah poor self esteem, I feel for her. But tell me, if she was a fat girl on here like the millions posted and ridiculed, would you feel sorry for her because you realize to a large degree why a lot of women are fat stems from the same self esteem issues. There's a point where they go in the oppositie direction, can't live up to an ideal say f-it and give up. That's sad too. I just don't see that same kind of empathy. I see more of you fat lazy piece of junk kind of cruelty. Which in the end is usually someone's way of laying their own insecurities on someone else but it does do damage.

Just saying a little empathy for all people with insecurities, even for Bob who clearly has some issues, instead of just sympathizing with the pretty stupid people of the world. But that's just one take. I do feel for this girl, but I sympathize with a lot of people.

I feel sorry for all of them, but I also realize they have no one to blame but themselves.

Smiling Assassin27
02-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Now come on SA27, come clean-you mean to tell me that you haven't looked at the Boob Thread more than once? :yayaya:

I gotta admit, i contributed more than my share to that thread...:thanku:

The thread ranges from the downright attractive to the downright absurd...lol

HorseHead
02-06-2009, 09:42 AM
...Anytime you have breasts that are so big, that they need to elect their own congressman...not good...

Smiling Assassin27
02-06-2009, 09:47 AM
when they have their own listing on Google Earth, maybe a tad too large...

bronclvr
02-06-2009, 10:01 AM
...Anytime you have breasts that are so big, that they need to elect their own congressman...not good...

I think that anytime you have Boobs that big you don't run-;)

Miss I.
02-06-2009, 10:19 AM
I feel sorry for all of them, but I also realize they have no one to blame but themselves.

Yes but Garcia, this woman only has her self to blame as well. She chooses to put the most ridiciulous implants in when even as a model whose livelihood is based on looks, those are ludicrous. You can actually get inplants without looking like the prow of a ship. She is just as responsible for her looks as the person who downs Big Macs at light speed, her Big Macs though are just more expensive.

TheReverend
02-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Yes but Garcia, this woman only has her self to blame as well. She chooses to put the most ridiciulous implants in when even as a model whose livelihood is based on looks, those are ludicrous. You can actually get inplants without looking like the prow of a ship. She is just as responsible for her looks as the person who downs Big Macs at light speed, her Big Macs though are just more expensive.

You do realize those things, and especially the statements she's making now, are all about publicity right? Those boobs are putting the food on the table. She can not even go through with the next enlargement, and yet have another several million guys know her name just from claiming she will.

Miss I.
02-06-2009, 11:35 AM
You do realize those things, and especially the statements she's making now, are all about publicity right? Those boobs are putting the food on the table. She can not even go through with the next enlargement, and yet have another several million guys know her name just from claiming she will.

Oh I am sure you are right. I just felt compelled to to respond....must control impulses.:curtsey:

Spider
02-06-2009, 11:40 AM
if this was my daughter , I would be very upset ..... I would probably have her get a lot of that plastic out and put her in Karate or something ........

TheReverend
02-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Oh I am sure you are right. I just felt compelled to to respond....must control impulses.:curtsey:

If you look at the Adriana Lima class of women that are the only ones that have been able to get recognition here out of SA, then you've gotta know this girl is no-where near their class.

...but throw 7000 cc's in yours chest, say it's not enough and you're going to 10k, and bam, I know you're name.

Irish Stout
02-06-2009, 11:53 AM
if this was my daughter , I would be very upset ..... I would probably have her get a lot of that plastic out and put her in Karate or something ........

And I just became a huge fan of Spider! This may be one of the funniest best things I have ever seen. Thank you for improving my craptastic week!

Peoples Champ
02-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Fat women are curved.

tuche

Peoples Champ
02-06-2009, 12:56 PM
If you look at the Adriana Lima class of women that are the only ones that have been able to get recognition here out of SA, then you've gotta know this girl is no-where near their class.

...but throw 7000 cc's in yours chest, say it's not enough and you're going to 10k, and bam, I know you're name.

Ya, I also thing this stunt was to make a name for herself, and make herself famous.

bronco militia
02-06-2009, 01:06 PM
http://www.ourspacer.com/images/graphics/funny/i'd-hit-that-three-times.jpg

BroncoMan4ever
02-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Does anyone else think she looks like Vanessa Hudgens?

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/vanessa-hudgens-gal-fhm08.jpg

who the hell is vanessa hudgens?

Beantown Bronco
02-06-2009, 02:59 PM
who the hell is vanessa hudgens?

You probably just don't recognize her with her clothes on.

Spider
02-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Wow, consider me in the minority but I think she looks great.

If it was natural , but that many surgeries to get that big .....

Atlas
02-06-2009, 03:10 PM
If it was natural , but that many surgeries to get that big .....

Natural smatural. I mean really. There isn't 2 Hollywood Actresses that are natural.

Now I can see why men here wouldn't want to date someone that is so vain they have to have that many surguries but she looks good.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=23354&stc=1&d=1233919141

There is nothing wrong with that

Garcia Bronco
02-06-2009, 03:10 PM

She's not a model. I could take a crap in a box and mark guranteed on it, but that doesn't mean I have a quality product. She can call herself a model if she likes. It's not skilled labor. But there is no way she's a model based on her looks. The woman is so ugly it looks like her face caught fire and someone put it out with a bag of nickels. I mean she could double as Miss Piggy. But there is no way on this earth she is a model.

Garcia Bronco
02-06-2009, 03:13 PM

Nobidy knows her name. Not in the millions. Hell I don't even know what her name is.

Kaylore
02-06-2009, 03:14 PM
She's not a model. I could take a crap in a box and mark guranteed on it, but that doesn't mean I have a quality product. She can call herself a model if she likes. It's not skilled labor. But there is no way she's a model based on her looks. The woman is so ugly it looks like her face caught fire and someone put it out with a bag of nickels. I mean she could double as Miss Piggy.

That's a bit harsh. I don't find her particularly attractive but I wouldn't argue she's so ugly she looks like burn victim was bludgeoned by coinage.
burn victim.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/man-burned.jpg

Sheyla Hershey
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Gm7vmO5GUGU/SP3ctZ58SpI/AAAAAAAAIAk/QLZWmyi6oJQ/s400/sheyla-hershey-04.jpg

Kaylore
02-06-2009, 03:20 PM
They are too big but I don't see why she is getting all the insults. Jennifer Aniston got implants.

I don't have a problem with implants either. I think it's pretty obtuse to suggest that Aniston's situation is comparable to this one, though.

Garcia Bronco
02-06-2009, 03:25 PM
That's a bit harsh. I don't find her particularly attractive but I wouldn't argue she's so ugly she looks like burn victim was bludgeoned by coinage.
burn victim.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/man-burned.jpg

Sheyla Hershey
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Gm7vmO5GUGU/SP3ctZ58SpI/AAAAAAAAIAk/QLZWmyi6oJQ/s400/sheyla-hershey-04.jpg

I didn't say hot nickels.

rad
02-06-2009, 03:33 PM
I'd motorboat that. I'd motorboat the HELL outta that!

TheReverend
02-06-2009, 03:52 PM
She's not a model. I could take a crap in a box and mark guranteed on it, but that doesn't mean I have a quality product. She can call herself a model if she likes. It's not skilled labor. But there is no way she's a model based on her looks. The woman is so ugly it looks like her face caught fire and someone put it out with a bag of nickels. I mean she could double as Miss Piggy. But there is no way on this earth she is a model.

Nobidy knows her name. Not in the millions. Hell I don't even know what her name is.

This is what's funny and what's working about what she's doing.

She doesn't have the looks to be an internationally reknowned model... yet you're talking about her. Maybe you don't know her name but you've spent time today talking about her and have seen her pictures even though she lives a world away from you and it has zero impact on your life.

Tits McGee: 1
Garcia: 0

Like it or not, man, this made national media and her mission is accomplished.

Garcia Bronco
02-06-2009, 03:59 PM
boobies McGee: 1

LOL. Tits McGee is on vacation

TheReverend
02-06-2009, 04:04 PM
LOL. boobies McGee is on vacation

Go back to your home on whore island!

Bronx33
02-06-2009, 04:20 PM
All i know is some dude is getting to make some world class motorboat sound effects.

Miss I.
02-06-2009, 04:22 PM
All i know is some dude is getting to make some world class motorboat sound effects.

Ya think? I mean with real ones maybe, cuz they are softer, but those look a bit too um stiff..I think she is more liable to cause a concussion to someone or poke an eye out, but you know, hey guys like war wounds especially in the pursuit of funbags.:welcome:

Bronx33
02-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Recipe for fun:

****, I fail at forum pictures. Someone actually post it?

Circle Orange
02-07-2009, 06:48 PM
She'd better hope all that crap doesn't give her cancer or hard skin tumors under the implants. Also some women develop immune disorders from silicone implants.

She's as pointless as the "Breeder" woman. Needs attention so bad she's gotta have banging bowling balls on her ribcage? Pathetic. I'd also question unscrupulous surgeons who clearly aren't licensed. NO legit surgeon would do that, they'd send her to a shrink.

Circle Orange
02-07-2009, 06:53 PM
This is what's funny and what's working about what she's doing.

She doesn't have the looks to be an internationally reknowned model... yet you're talking about her. Maybe you don't know her name but you've spent time today talking about her and have seen her pictures even though she lives a world away from you and it has zero impact on your life.

boobies McGee: 1

Contrary to popular belief, a lot of models aren't particularly attractive in person. I went to a World of Wheels exhibit in Maryland with some friends, and there were playboy models there signing autographs. They had so much makeup on you couldn't even see their skin pores. They also were completely slathered in body makeup. Very scrawny, not naturally beautiful in any way (or it was hard to tell under all the shiny paint). That stuff looks better in pics and airbrushed photos, not real life. And yes, big fake boobs like balls and bodies like little boys. Weird.