PDA

View Full Version : Miss Independent needs some....

Pages : [1] 2

elsid13
02-04-2009, 06:40 PM
It’s become very apparent that Miss Independent is very frustrated and needs some action. Being that we are one big happy family on the Orangemane, we should help a woman out. To that end we are now accepting applications for one night fling with the little missy. Top ten candidates will voted on poll in near future. Winner of the poll saves the world, or gets to take her out on date. I think we can get her to pay all expenses. Spider will be chaperoning to ensure there funny business…..

In 300 words or less please tell us why you or another poster would be a good date for Miss Independent and were you would take her on that special night. Extra points if you have freak show type ability that you willing to show in public. Anything dealing with midgets, donkey and monkey shows will be given extra consideration.

PS – since we are gender friendly board, both sex are my apply.

PPS – Broncobuff this is just like the O- mane dating thread.

Inkana7
02-04-2009, 06:41 PM
This thread is useless without pics.

elsid13
02-04-2009, 06:43 PM
This thread is useless without pics.

Why do you think I am sending Spider along.

Now are you applying or not????

Spider
02-04-2009, 06:45 PM
I would apply , but I doubt I can spell 300 words ;D

PaintballCLE
02-04-2009, 06:52 PM
If she pays for the airfare to denver........ITS ON NOW! lol

elsid13
02-04-2009, 06:54 PM
I would apply , but I doubt I can spell 300 words ;D

Did you see anything about spelling? I hear Miss Independent doesn't have high standards...

elsid13
02-04-2009, 06:55 PM
If she pays for the airfare to denver........ITS ON NOW! lol

You're in the hopper, but you need to give us some more information about yourself.

How tall are you?
Do you have back hair? Do you braid it?
Where would you take her on your date?

PaintballCLE
02-04-2009, 06:57 PM
You're in the hopper, but you need to give us some more information about yourself.

How tall are you?
Do you have back hair? Do you braid it?
Where would you take her on your date?

6'3
I prefer to Perm it.....
Subway...........where else can you get 12 inches for 5 bucks?

broncosteven
02-04-2009, 07:06 PM
I had a vasectomy a few months back and I need some help generating the 1st postop sample.

My wife said something like "you should be able to handle that yourself" but I switch hands and forget what I am doing.

I really need a hand with this.

Thanks in advance MI!

PaintballCLE
02-04-2009, 07:07 PM
I had a vasectomy a few months back and I need some help generating the 1st postop sample.

My wife said something like "you should be able to handle that yourself" but I switch hands and forget what I am doing.

Thanks in advance MI!

LABFshould be able to help you with that! Hilarious!

TheDave
This thread has potential...

elsid13

Thanks in advance MI!

Hey keep it clean. MI is class.

BTW what would you talk about if you took her out to eat?

elsid13
02-04-2009, 07:09 PM
This thread has potential...

Yes it does.

Now theDave please put your application in. I want you to make the list.

What the coolest thing you have every done in the Van by the River

SoDak Bronco
02-04-2009, 07:13 PM
WM-5'3, 269lbs, balding, Aquarius<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.orangemane.com/BB/<o:p></o:p>

broncosteven
02-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Hey keep it clean. MI is class.

BTW what would you talk about if you took her out to eat?

Is this a trick question?

One subject.

GENE KRANZ!

If she agrees that Gene is the greatest man to ever walk the earth and Rock a Flattop haircut I might ask her about how she feels about Hot tubs on the 1st date.

elsid13
02-04-2009, 07:16 PM
WM-5'3, 269lbs, balding, Aquarius<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.orangemane.com/BB/<o:p></o:p>

Ever been with circus freak?

TheDave
02-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Yes it does.

Now theDave please put your application in. I want you to make the list.

What the coolest thing you have every done in the Van by the River

Sorry bro...

"TheDave" has a "TheWife", and this is a family friendly board. Definitely not the place for my hedonistic stories of life in the van down by the river. ;D

SoDak Bronco
02-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Ever been with circus freak?

depends, who's asking?

TheDave
02-04-2009, 07:18 PM

Can you play Defensive end?

Your about the same size as Doom.

elsid13
depends, who's asking?

I hoping to strengthening your candidacy.

broncosteven
Sorry bro...

"TheDave" has a "TheWife", and this is a family friendly board. Definitely not the place for my hedonistic stories of life in the van down by the river. ;D

Gene's Married too, that doesn't stop me.

elsid13
Sorry bro...

theWife sound like theAnchor. I recommend you nominate someone.

TheDave
02-04-2009, 07:23 PM
theWife sound like theAnchor. I recommend you nominate someone.

Dortoh... :thumbs:

elsid13
02-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Dortoh... :thumbs:

What make this Dortoh a good candidate.....

ak1971
02-04-2009, 07:25 PM
dirty sanchez?

broncosteven
02-04-2009, 07:26 PM
What make this Dortoh a good candidate.....

He has a Snuggy?

elsid13
02-04-2009, 07:27 PM
He has a Snuggy?

interesting - warmth and ability to hold her close. Plus the gay vibe means she might be more comfortable.

broncosteven
02-04-2009, 07:29 PM
interesting - warmth and ability to hold her close. Plus the gay vibe means she might be more comfortable.

Plus he has that chair he converted into a boat, for romantic fishing trips.

loborugger
02-04-2009, 07:31 PM
I wouldnt mind throwing my hat in the ring.... Ya know, pure charity to another human being. I know she would help me out if I ever needed it.

However, my wife would be a bit pissed. It would tough her being left out and all. So, on that note - if she is looking for a couple we might be able to hook her up.

Thanks for your consideration.

ak1971
02-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Can it involve ball bearings? its all about ball bearings these days

elsid13
02-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Can it involve ball bearings? its all about ball bearings these days

stainless steel only

broncosteven
02-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I think Oleg is the perfect choice.

He was married in the gulag but that didn't count because Russia still does not recognize same sex marriages.

Plus he knows over 1000 ways to eat a Turnip, but only 2 ways to eat a beet, they are beets after all.

He has loving pet names, likes 23 hour days busting rocks with a hammer, showering with Beets (they are beets after all) a cute and cuddly Internets accent.

And he needs a wife for Visa.

elsid13
02-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I think Oleg is the perfect choice.

He was married in the gulag but that didn't count because Russia still does not recognize same sex marriages.

Plus he knows over 1000 ways to eat a Turnip, but only 2 ways to eat a beet, they are beets after all.

He has loving pet names, likes 23 hour days busting rocks with a hammer, showering with Beets (they are beets after all) a cute and cuddly Internets accent.

And he needs a wife for Visa.

another strong candidate.

Sassy
02-04-2009, 07:38 PM
This thread is "Rude" IMO!
Growup guys.

broncosteven
02-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Growup guys.

Would you be cool with holding a specimen cup?

OABB
02-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Growup guys.

seriously. jeesh, it's like a frat house in here.

however, if she is into blumpkins, I'm there.

OABB
02-04-2009, 07:45 PM
bizmark?

Miss I.
02-04-2009, 08:11 PM
I suppose it is time i make a comment on this thread, it is about me, I suppose I should take it as a compliment that I am being treated as um one of they boys...I mean most of you know I pretty much talk like one (Elsid kept asking for proof of my being a girl, but I said not on a first meeting, unless I am really drunk or your name is Big Ben and the name has nothing to do with football).

Now, I realize what is going on is like a fratboy hazing I guess, so okay, I think I can woman up and handle you all, I mean like figuratively, not literally...geeze. I have a few rules though: If someone nominates Bob, other chiefs, raiders, pats or any other team's fans, I will be requesting Spider throat punch you many times. Just saying, a girl has to have standards.

And Sassy, thank you for stepping in, I appreciate not being the only girl who had questions about this thread. and while I thought it was weird at first, I realize their tongues are firmly in cheek (and NO where else, stop licking the panties Elsid...I think those were Bob's so just don't do that, they are probably his mothers).

And finally, I will pay for the date, but only if it is on March 17th in Denver in Highlands Ranch at the AMC theatre. I really dig movies.

:peace:
Note: I fly to England on March 16th so good luck with the date. ;)

TheDave
02-04-2009, 08:17 PM
So much for potential...

... ;D

Miss I.
02-04-2009, 08:25 PM
So much for potential...

... ;D

Oh, you just gots to be creative....there is still plenty of potential...for instance...
Ball bearings....mmmm, he said ball..mmmm

Taco John
02-04-2009, 08:30 PM
I suppose it is time i make a comment on this thread, it is about me, I suppose I should take it as a compliment that I am being treated as um one of they boys...I mean most of you know I pretty much talk like one (Elsid kept asking for proof of my being a girl, but I said not on a first meeting, unless I am really drunk or your name is Big Ben and the name has nothing to do with football).

Now, I realize what is going on is like a fratboy hazing I guess, so okay, I think I can woman up and handle you all, I mean like figuratively, not literally...geeze. I have a few rules though: If someone nominates Bob, other chiefs, raiders, pats or any other team's fans, I will be requesting Spider throat punch you many times. Just saying, a girl has to have standards.

And Sassy, thank you for stepping in, I appreciate not being the only girl who had questions about this thread. and while I thought it was weird at first, I realize their tongues are firmly in cheek (and NO where else, stop licking the panties Elsid...I think those were Bob's so just don't do that, they are probably his mothers).

And finally, I will pay for the date, but only if it is on March 17th in Denver in Highlands Ranch at the AMC theatre. I really dig movies.

Kitty's got some claws. :thumbsup:

Spider
02-04-2009, 08:43 PM

Iam still on your good side right ? ;D

Miss I.
02-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Iam still on your good side right ? ;D

Everyone in here is on my good side, all I have are good sides....:rofl:

I really am not upset, I was confused at first, but now I get it and if this thread works out maybe I will "get it." :welcome:

(because truth be told, I really joined OrangeMane so Elsid could set me up with my soulmate...it's always been my dream....)

TheDave
02-04-2009, 08:49 PM
(because truth be told, I really joined OrangeMane so Elsid could set me up with my soulmate...it's always been my dream....)

Same reason I joined... Seemed like a good idea at the time, now... not so much.

Florida_Bronco
02-04-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm single and in the prime of my sexual life, but you'll have to fly to Florida for it. 8')

BroncoMan4ever
02-04-2009, 08:50 PM
6'3
I prefer to Perm it.....
Subway...........where else can you get 12 inches for 5 bucks?

i could give 12 inches for free....lol!Booya!

Spider
02-04-2009, 08:51 PM

pump 4 times ? ;D

Miss I.
02-04-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm single and in the prime of my sexual life, but you'll have to fly to Florida for it. 8')

well you know the funny thing about that, is the agency I work for does do work with a company in Clearwater Florida so technically I could go down (hee hee I said ...nevermind) there for work.

PaintballCLE
02-04-2009, 08:53 PM
pump 4 times ? ;D

damn marathon man.....;D

Florida_Bronco
02-04-2009, 08:54 PM
well you know the funny thing about that, is the agency I work for does do work with a company in Clearwater Florida so technically I could go down (hee hee I said ...nevermind) there for work.

In that case, I have references. :giggle:

Spider
02-04-2009, 08:54 PM
damn marathon man.....;D

;) Stamina ..

BroncoMan4ever
02-04-2009, 08:55 PM
pump 4 times ? ;D

Ha!

touche smartass...lol

PaintballCLE
02-04-2009, 08:56 PM

now theres a real man.........letting a fellow bronco fan borrow his strap on.

BroncoMan4ever
02-04-2009, 08:57 PM
now theres a real man.........letting a fellow bronco fan borrow his strap on.

whatever i can do to help....lol

PaintballCLE
02-04-2009, 08:58 PM
pump 4 times ? ;D

so if 12 inches has to pump 4 times.......that would mean 8 inches would have to pump 6 times, 6 inches would have to pump 8 times.......4 inches would have to pump 12 times.........damn with how many times LABF has to do it.....he should get sponsored by gatorade :rofl:

Spider
02-04-2009, 09:02 PM
so if 12 inches has to pump 4 times.......that would mean 8 inches would have to pump 6 times, 6 inches would have to pump 8 times.......4 inches would have to pump 12 times.........damn with how many times LABF has to do it.....he should get sponsored by gatorade :rofl:

add 2 divide it by 12 and carry the 5 ....... ;D
1 st time me and the wife made whoopie , she said give 9 inches and make it hurt , so I pumped 3 times and hit her with a brick

PaintballCLE
02-04-2009, 09:03 PM
add 2 divide it by 12 and carry the 5 ....... ;D
1 st time me and the wife made whoopie , she said give 9 inches and make it hurt , so I pumped 3 times and hit her with a brick

where did she get the other 8 inches from? :wave:

Miss I.
02-04-2009, 09:04 PM
Okay gentlemen...I have to get some sort of sleep to go to work tomorrow so I will let you have your sword fight, oh wait that means something else doesn't it. Oops. Anyway, I will leave you and Elsid to determine my fate...again please adhere to posted ground rules. Oh how lucky a girl I am, my very own Orange Mane Bachelorette...

PaintballCLE
02-04-2009, 09:04 PM
NOW this thread has potential lol

Miss I.
02-04-2009, 09:07 PM
NOW this thread has potential lol

Of course you realize after this thread I will have to change my name and move to a foreign country.

Taco John
02-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Oh how lucky a girl I am, my very own Orange Mane Bachelorette...

Oh dear Jesus! Why did I suddenly hear every neuron in Old Dude's brain fire up at once?

PaintballCLE
02-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Of course you realize after this thread I will have to change my name and move to a foreign country.

ok....If we see a "Miss Independent2" we will pretend we have no idea who it is.

Miss I.
02-04-2009, 09:12 PM
ok....If we see a "Miss Independent2" we will pretend we have no idea who it is.

well I was really thinking I would go with RosiePalms or PalmelaHanderson or maybe something more subtle like SuperTramp...;)

Florida_Bronco
02-04-2009, 09:13 PM

That assumes you'd want to avoid the fame and recognition. ;)

SureShot
02-04-2009, 09:34 PM
This thread is full of awesome! Bravo Elsid!

BroncoMan4ever
02-04-2009, 11:43 PM
well I was really thinking I would go with RosiePalms or PalmelaHanderson or maybe something more subtle like SuperTramp...;)

how do you know Spiders girlfriend?

ROFL!

elsid13
02-05-2009, 01:54 AM

Cool because you also get a free pair of steak knives.

elsid13
02-05-2009, 02:38 AM
Growup guys.

Fine we will make it a double date. But that booth at IHOP is going to get full with you, Hogan, Spider, Miss Ind. and her future date.

elsid13
02-05-2009, 02:40 AM

Would you be willing to allow her to run the siren on your Mall Protection Security Vehicle?

OBF1
02-05-2009, 02:46 AM
In that case, I have references. :giggle:

2nd and 3rd cousins do not count on the reference list

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 02:46 AM
Would you be willing to allow her to run the siren on your Mall Protection Security Vehicle?

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/090113/paul-blart_l.jpg

Broncos_OTM
02-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Hi i am broncos_OTM and yeah.muahah

Broncos_OTM
02-05-2009, 06:10 AM
Why miss independant is that Windows vista you are wearing tonight or is that me. i love those mouse pads. where did you evwer get those...ok i have been up way to long good night bronco nation

Spider
02-05-2009, 06:18 AM
how do you know Spiders girlfriend?

ROFL!

LOL ..... I deserved that ;D

Beantown Bronco
02-05-2009, 06:19 AM
Well I can think of three things I'd like to do. One would involve some ice cubes and a nine iron. Two would include a buffalo. Live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety sake. And three, we bring back some of those ice cubes and switch it over to a pitching wedge.

TheReverend
02-05-2009, 06:20 AM

Then he'll have to use the statements from first cousins...? :)

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 06:20 AM

What if he's married to them, does that count as a reference...for me no, however if he's looking for a date with Bobo it might:)

That assumes you'd want to avoid the fame and recognition. ;)

I really don't think I want to be famous and recognized for this thread...sighhh

Which reminds, me what was I thinking last night...this is going to snowball and I really will have to change my name...

Spider
02-05-2009, 06:22 AM
Well I can think of three things I'd like to do. One would involve some ice cubes and a nine iron. Two would include a buffalo. Live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety sake. And three, we bring back some of those ice cubes and switch it over to a pitching wedge.

;D if we were going on a date , it would be Peach preserves , a live Chicken and a weed eater ... ;D

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 06:25 AM
;D if we were going on a date , it would be Peach preserves , a live Chicken and a weed eater ... ;D

Oh dear God, I already suspected this, but you people are all freaks...oh and with Spider I still say any date involving a married guy would also involve a pissed off spouse with a Shotgun...

Spider
02-05-2009, 06:28 AM
Oh dear God, I already suspected this, but you people are all freaks...oh and with Spider I still say any date involving a married guy would also involve a pissed off spouse with a Shotgun...

Thats what the live chicken is for ;D

cutthemdown
02-05-2009, 06:30 AM

I thought we couldn't make sex jokes about peoples families members? Is that on again because if it is I have some good ones.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Cool because you also get a free pair of steak knives.

Is that for self defense against the guy you set me up with and can it cut through tin cans...this is important. ;D

And BTW, you be nice to Sassy, she was actually trying to protect me and be oh I don't know be classy...I think the dictionary definition might even have her picture.

baja
02-05-2009, 06:58 AM
I would like to apply. I am older but in good health and reasonable good shape I would fly myself to Denver and Miss Independent and I would go to the first home game of the season and then out to a very nice dinner at a quite place and talk about the game and get to know one another. I would insist on paying for everything. How lucky to find a women that is witty and a broncos fan, I see a lot of potential here.

I do hope Miss Independent will not chose any of these boys that have exposed themselves as very unworthy on this thread so far. One thing though Miss I we will have to ditch Spider some where after the game K? ;D

Spider
02-05-2009, 07:00 AM
I would like to apply. I am older but in good health and reasonable good shape I would fly myself to Denver and Miss Independent and I would go to the first home game of the season and then out to a very nice dinner at a quite place and talk about the game and get to know one another. I would insist on paying for everything. How lucky to find a women that is witty and a broncos fan, I see a lot of potential here.

I do hope Miss Independent will not chose any of these boys that have exposed themselves as very unworthy on this thread so far. One thing though Miss I we will have to ditch Spider some where after the game K? ;D

Pick him ...........I get to go to a game ...Pick Baja ........;D

Peoples Champ
02-05-2009, 07:01 AM
where does she live?

Spider
02-05-2009, 07:02 AM
where does she live?

either a house or an apartment

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 07:04 AM
where does she live?

1313 Mockingbird Lane :D

Spider
02-05-2009, 07:05 AM
1313 Mockingbird Lane :D

;Dsubliminal message pick baja

cutthemdown
02-05-2009, 07:14 AM
What Baja didn't tell you was that the dinner would be beans and rice from his emergency supply.

Peoples Champ
02-05-2009, 07:15 AM
either a house or an apartment

Denver?

Spider
02-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Denver?

Do you know where exit 197 off of I 25 is ?

Peoples Champ
02-05-2009, 07:47 AM
Do you know where exit 197 off of I 25 is ?

No, I wasnt asking exactly where, just what city. I am in STL so count me out. I will stay out of this thread, sorry.

Spider
02-05-2009, 07:53 AM
No, I wasnt asking exactly where, just what city. I am in STL so count me out. I will stay out of this thread, sorry.

;D well dont worry about it , it isnt even close to there ......

Domostick
02-05-2009, 07:54 AM
E Arapahoe Rd?

PaintballCLE
02-05-2009, 07:55 AM
haha every time i am in denver i stay at the sheraton on arapahoe and s. clinton......

Kaylore
02-05-2009, 09:24 AM
So if this is the "bachelorette" for the OM, what does she give out to the ones she's saved from elimination? Little pictures of Dominik Hixon?

"Dortoh, will you accept this Foneco?"

Spider
02-05-2009, 09:28 AM
E Arapahoe Rd?

from there head south on I 25 , if you see a sign saying welcome to New Mexico you went to far ;D

ak1971
02-05-2009, 09:28 AM
So if this is the "bachelorette" for the OM, what does she give out to the ones she's saved from elimination? Little pictures of Dominik Hixon?

I love Kaylore ;D

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 09:30 AM

Peoples, don't worry about it. I live in Colorado, for now at any rate but I am moving to England shortly so even if this thread wasn't just Elsid pranking me I think it would be difficult.

And I still can' believe you guys didn't catch the 1313 Mockingbird Lane reference, did any of you watch the Munsters? Geeze.

Now I return you all to the regularly scheduled freak show that is evidently my dating life...sighhh.

Kaylore
02-05-2009, 09:32 AM
I love Kaylore ;D

ak1971, will you accept this mushroom stamp?

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Throw my hat in the ring

I dont snore very loudly that is worth atleast a first date no???

TheReverend
02-05-2009, 09:41 AM

Can you please work up some "challenges" for these guys to go through? The humiliation is going to be the best part!

Challenge one: Fit a cantaloupe up your ass.

TheReverend
02-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Throw my hat in the ring

You better get a cantaloupe. Quick.

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Can you please work up some "challenges" for these guys to go through? The humiliation is going to be the best part!

I'm out single and unviolated I shall stay :)

Kaylore
02-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Can you please work up some "challenges" for these guys to go through?
Challenge one will be incorporating gardening gloves into a star-wars themed costume.

The Bar is already set pretty high...

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/526/mefett34xk.jpg

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Done Next !

http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/images/coolest-flower-pot-halloween-costume-11-40320.jpg

PS I was having a bad face day

PSS and I kinda looked like a chick that day

ak1971
02-05-2009, 09:50 AM
ak1971, will you accept this mushroom stamp?

wow! TheDave may like that better

Kaylore
02-05-2009, 09:58 AM
wow! TheDave may like that better

Sorry. ak1971, will you accept this Book of Mormon?

ak1971
02-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Sorry. ak1971, will you accept this Book of Mormon?

those ruffians from the church up the street keep leaving beer cans and condoms in my yard...

broncosteven
02-05-2009, 10:05 AM

Has anyone seen the Larry David show Curb your Enthusiam where Richard Lewis has his Mickey Mantle ball stolen and Larry thinks it is the nurse because she is proported to have a huge Vagina?

He also loses his cell phone, thinks the nurse stole it. At the end Richard Lewis hears the cell ringing while she is helping him into bed.

THat was as good as the one where he gets the pube stuck in his throat.

Flex Gunmetal
02-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Have pics been posted yet?

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Hey wait aint Bronco Blue (or something like that) from England???

broncosteven
02-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Throw my hat in the ring

You can leave your hat on...

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Throw my hat in the ring

Just what do you think is going to happen on a first date that I will need to know you don't snore....are you indicating I might be so boring you will go to sleep or it something more ahem interesting that would allow me such knowledge....twisted, enquiring minds want to know, but dont' worry it's only going to be published at WPI and nobody reads or believes that stuff. Ha!

Kaylore
02-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Have pics been posted yet?

Hello?

Flex Gunmetal
02-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Hello?

A/S/L?

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 10:38 AM
A/S/L?

27, None, Mom's basement

BMF Bronco
02-05-2009, 10:40 AM
is that boob?

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 10:44 AM
is that boob?

I actually don't know for sure, but i could've sworn this pic was on one of the many threads making fun of bobo

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Just what do you think is going to happen on a first date that I will need to know you don't snore....are you indicating I might be so boring you will go to sleep or it something more ahem interesting that would allow me such knowledge....twisted, enquiring minds want to know, but dont' worry it's only going to be published at WPI and nobody reads or believes that stuff. Ha!

boring you are certainly not Ha!

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 10:45 AM
is that boob?

Yes it is indeed bobo

Atlas
02-05-2009, 10:46 AM
It’s become very apparent that Miss Independent is very frustrated and needs some action. Being that we are one big happy family on the Orangemane, we should help a woman out. To that end we are now accepting applications for one night fling with the little missy. Top ten candidates will voted on poll in near future. Winner of the poll saves the world, or gets to take her out on date. I think we can get her to pay all expenses. Spider will be chaperoning to ensure there funny business…..

In 300 words or less please tell us why you or another poster would be a good date for Miss Independent and were you would take her on that special night. Extra points if you have freak show type ability that you willing to show in public. Anything dealing with midgets, donkey and monkey shows will be given extra consideration.

PS – since we are gender friendly board, both sex are my apply.

PPS – Broncobuff this is just like the O- mane dating thread.

Are there any pics available??

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Are there any pics available??
1. Why would you need a picture when this thread is for humorous purposes only?
2. I didn't start the thread or request Elsid to start "Who Wants to Date a Bronco Fan" so I am not giving out any pictures, at least not of me.

Atlas
02-05-2009, 10:51 AM
1. Why would you need a picture when this thread is for humorous purposes only?
2. I didn't start the thread or request Elsid to start "Who Wants to Date a Bronco Fan" so I am not giving out any pictures, at least not of me.

Didn't you say that you were paying for movies?

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Didn't you say that you were paying for movies?

Yeah, you might want to reread the fine print on on my first posting in this thread.:D

Spider
02-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Peoples, don't worry about it. I live in Colorado, for now at any rate but I am moving to England shortly so even if this thread wasn't just Elsid pranking me I think it would be difficult.

And I still can' believe you guys didn't catch the 1313 Mockingbird Lane reference, did any of you watch the Munsters? Geeze.

Now I return you all to the regularly scheduled freak show that is evidently my dating life...sighhh.
ok this isnt about you any more .......... ;D
we got a full blown competition , No holds bared , We men will shock our selfs to show we can take it ;D

yeah we are a goofy breed , but you love us any way

BMF Bronco
02-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Yes it is indeed bobo

wow, just wow...

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 10:57 AM
All right fine, if you must have a picture then so be it...it's on my profile. Just don't be cruel about it okay. I never claimed to be Angelina Jolie.

worm
02-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Statistically, you have a better chance of being killed by a terrorist than you do of getting a 'normal' date from a Broncos forum.

Elsid better expand his targeted audience.

Smiling Assassin27
02-05-2009, 11:00 AM
All right fine, if you must have a picture then so be it...it's on my profile. Just don't be cruel about it okay. I never claimed to be Angelina Jolie.

be honest, somebody's under the desk, aren't they...:clown:

Atlas
02-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Yeah, you might want to reread the fine print on on my first posting in this thread.:D

Fine print will get ya everytime.

Spider
02-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Statistically, you have a better chance of being killed by a terrorist than you do of getting a 'normal' date from a Broncos forum.

LOL .. this was funny ........

Atlas
02-05-2009, 11:04 AM

Great. My picture is in my profile too!

Smiling Assassin27
02-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Great. My picture is in my profile too!

whaddya call that thing, atlas?

a thrass?

Sassy
02-05-2009, 11:18 AM

:) I beg to differ...

SouthStndJunkie
02-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Has anyone seen the Larry David show Curb your Enthusiam where Richard Lewis has his Mickey Mantle ball stolen and Larry thinks it is the nurse because she is proported to have a huge Vagina?

He also loses his cell phone, thinks the nurse stole it. At the end Richard Lewis hears the cell ringing while she is helping him into bed.

THat was as good as the one where he gets the pube stuck in his throat.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is a great show.

worm
02-05-2009, 11:32 AM
:) I beg to differ...

I said 'normal' Sass. :)

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 11:35 AM
here is my pic :believeit

Kaylore
02-05-2009, 11:37 AM

You never claimed to be a crazed skank who adopts random children from third world countries?

Spider
02-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Here is my picture , now you guys remember to behave , i will be overseeing this here date , and you dont want to piss me off ......
http://www.mid.muohio.edu/computer/images/geek2.jpg

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Have I won yet???

Smiling Assassin27
02-05-2009, 11:44 AM
You never claimed to be a crazed skank who adopts random children from third world countries?

and sexes up her own blood relatives...

Peoples Champ
02-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Here is my picture, sorry that was the style back then.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hlrAC_92oBA/SYHqKIeERDI/AAAAAAAABo4/WjRDeXY84-g/s400/te94.jpg

Smiling Assassin27
02-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Here is my picture, sorry that was the style back then.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hlrAC_92oBA/SYHqKIeERDI/AAAAAAAABo4/WjRDeXY84-g/s400/te94.jpg

were you buds with Brian Urlacher?

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:akKvy55l2ESCuM:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3190/2842887672_5ec13d5d65.jpg%3Fv%3D0

Florida_Bronco
02-05-2009, 12:12 PM

Not until the 2nd date. 8')

SouthStndJunkie
02-05-2009, 12:27 PM
were you buds with Brian Urlacher?

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:akKvy55l2ESCuM:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3190/2842887672_5ec13d5d65.jpg%3Fv%3D0

Behold the sword of Urlacher!

Jason in LA
02-05-2009, 12:38 PM
I love a good competition. Count me in.

I'm really good on a first date. Actually, I'm really good for a good 5 dates. Then relationship talk starts to pop up, and then I do my Barry Sanders moves and pretty much escape would be tacklers. ;D

But those first 5 dates will be awesome!

Just to let you know, I don't do dinner dates and I don't do movie dates until about the 3rd or 4th date, if I do them at all. It's just two hours of not being able to talk to the person. And dinner, that damn table is in the way, and I really don't care to watch somebody eat. And there is a time limit, because after the check you pretty much have to go. I do trendy lounges instead. Not dive bars. But lounges with the nice atmosphere, the couches, and the music in the back ground. A couple round of drinks and we're good to go.

It's a trip that any woman will say that they want the dinner date, but I've come to find out that they really have a much better time with the lounge date... and it saves me money. ;D

After five dates just don't get too clingy and we're good. ;D

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Well hell we dont have any lounge type places here but I could take her to Pizza Mountain they have music in the background and I really would not suggest eating dinner there anyway.

ak1971
02-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Well hell we dont have any lounge type places here but I could take her to Pizza Mountain they have music in the background and I really would not suggest eating dinner there anyway.

The Alamo!!!

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 12:45 PM
The Alamo!!!

Same place Ha!

Spider
02-05-2009, 12:45 PM

LOL Jason forgot I will be going along on this date ........

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 12:46 PM

Oh you'd love this place. We could throat punch an endless supply of hippy college dudes.

Jason in LA
02-05-2009, 12:47 PM

Do what you got to do to avoid getting hit up for dinner! ;D

ak1971
02-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Same place Ha!

you know I once relieved myself on the floor there.

Jason in LA
02-05-2009, 12:50 PM

Well I'm not feeding you either, so don't show up with an empty stomach. And don't plan to sit too close to me on the couch. ;D

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Do what you got to do to avoid getting hit up for dinner! ;D

that is solid advice no doubts :)

Spider
02-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Well I'm not feeding you either, so don't show up with an empty stomach. And don't plan to sit too close to me on the couch. ;D

oh dude , you just blew it , I get a broncos game out of Baja ..........;D

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 12:51 PM
you know I once relieved myself on the floor there.

LOL Anybody that is anybody has.

Like I was saying I'd avoid the food and only drink beer out of the bottle

Jason in LA
02-05-2009, 01:00 PM
oh dude , you just blew it , I get a broncos game out of Baja ..........;D

Bronco tickets? Man, I go by the $40 rule. Two rounds of drinks is about $40. So you're going to have to pick up your own tab.

Spider
02-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Bronco tickets? Man, I go by the $40 rule. Two rounds of drinks is about $40. So you're going to have to pick up your own tab.

2 rounds ? what in hell are you drinking ?

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 01:03 PM

40 bucks at the Alamo will get you **** faced.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 01:07 PM
well and now I have been given the option by Bobo for a date with him on the ass clown thread...Spider can you please go break out a can of throat punch on someone for me please....sighhh

(and yes someone was under the desk, but I won't tell you what that person was doing...shhhh)

Spider
02-05-2009, 01:13 PM
well and now I have been given the option by Bobo for a date with him on the ass clown thread...Spider can you please go break out a can of throat punch on someone for me please....sighhh

(and yes someone was under the desk, but I won't tell you what that person was doing...shhhh)

my pleasure ...........

ak1971
02-05-2009, 01:15 PM
40 bucks at the Alamo will get you **** faced.

do they still serve $3 pitchers of Mister Brau?

Smiling Assassin27
02-05-2009, 01:18 PM

I KNEW it...Did this person have floppy shoes and an ooga horn? Or just a tongue like Gene Simmons?

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 01:18 PM

Ugh I have no idea

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 01:19 PM
The Alamo!!!

Is that another porn term that will make my computer all flustered?

And Atlas, that's a nice thrass you go going on in your profile, I bet I know someone who would hit that. ;D

Irish Stout
02-05-2009, 01:20 PM

Do they still make Meister Brau?

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 01:21 PM
I KNEW it...Did this person have floppy shoes and an ooga horn? Or just a tongue like Gene Simmons?

An ooga horn, oooh so that's what that was...good to know for future reference. :curtsey:

Irish Stout
02-05-2009, 01:22 PM
I also want it to be known that I am not in this competition as I would never ever ever go out with a woman who was going to England on Saint Patrick's day. Thats the cardinal sin in my religion. That and being a raiders or chargers fan.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 01:24 PM
I also want it to be known that I am not in this competition as I would never ever ever go out with a woman who was going to England on Saint Patrick's day. Thats the cardinal sin in my religion. That and being a raiders or chargers fan.

Well look at it this way I can drink a ton without doing any driving...but I really didn't have a choice, my employer is paying for it.

Smiling Assassin27
02-05-2009, 01:24 PM
An ooga horn, oooh so that's what that was...good to know for future reference. :curtsey:

Red flag, gents...Hilarious!

I just call mine, 'Larry'...

broncosteven
02-05-2009, 01:29 PM
MI

So you never told me how you feel about Gene.

This aint gonna work until we start talking about late mercury-Apollo years.

ak1971
02-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Is that another porn term that will make my computer all flustered?

D

If you were ever in the Alamo back in the day... it could be considered porn

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Red flag, gents...Hilarious!

Smartie, I refuse to google ooga horn to find out what I just admitted to during my smart aleck rant...don't want know...oh wait I found it, uhhh, ooops, no that wasn't what it was...:D

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 01:31 PM
If you were ever in the Alamo back in the day... it could be considered porn

LOL low budget porn

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 01:32 PM
MI

So you never told me how you feel about Gene.

This aint gonna work until we start talking about late mercury-Apollo years.

Sorry buddy, I work with NASA on the Atlas Rocket, I don't think I can properly address Apollo.

Spider
02-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Sorry buddy, I work with NASA on the Atlas Rocket, I don't think I can properly address Apollo.

Atlas the poster ......... has a rocket ? ;D

Jason in LA
02-05-2009, 01:33 PM
2 rounds ? what in hell are you drinking ?

Like I said, I don't really do dive bars. At lounges drinks are in the $10 range.

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 01:33 PM

Wow NASA is working on our boy Atlas. Good luck to them.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 01:34 PM

Oops, freudian slip?:egbgb:

Hotrod
Like I said, I don't really do dive bars. At lounges drinks are in the $10 range.

I'd check out these "lounges" what time is happy hour and do they do twofers

broncosteven

If you work with Nasa then you know all about Gene Kranz and the great things he did for NASA.

Spider

dayummmmmmmm

ak1971
02-05-2009, 01:36 PM
LOL low budget porn

If you didnt like 'bush' dont enter.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 01:37 PM
If you work with Nasa then you know all about Gene Kranz and the great things he did for NASA.

well there is this strange picture they keep putting up in all the offices that looks familiar, and I don't work for them just with them. Well got to go, got some taxes to file.

Jason in LA
02-05-2009, 01:37 PM
I'd check out these "lounges" what time is happy hour and do they do twofers

Usually they do have happy hour, but I'm not trying to go on a date in the late afternoon/early evening. Actually, I'm not trying to go on a date before 9pm.

broncosteven
02-05-2009, 01:38 PM
well there is this strange picture they keep putting up in all the offices that looks familiar, and I don't work for them just with them. Well got to go, got some taxes to file.

Can you grab me a couple?

Just stick them in your bra and go. Chicks can fit anything in their bras.

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Can you grab me a couple?

Just stick them in your bra and go. Chicks can fit anything in their bras.

LOL what one is not enough Ha!

Jason in LA
02-05-2009, 01:41 PM
dayummmmmmmm

When you go to nice places you have to pay. Going to a trendy lounge is like going to a really nice restaurant, but at the lounge you aren't stuck with paying a lot of money for a meal. The lounge still makes the woman feel like you took her somewhere nice... and you get to pretty much ace her out of dinner. It's the perfect crime. ;D

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 01:42 PM
When you go to nice places you have to pay. Going to a trendy lounge is like going to a really nice restaurant, but at the lounge you aren't stuck with paying a lot of money for a meal. The lounge still makes the woman feel like you took her somewhere nice... and you get to pretty much ace her out of dinner. It's the perfect crime. ;D

I do have to say its the perfect crime errr plan

I still do ok with Taco Bell and a dirty beer joint.

Spider
02-05-2009, 01:43 PM

;D it is more romantic then mini mart hotdogs

broncosteven
02-05-2009, 01:46 PM

That extra beef for $.89 really puts you over the edge huh?

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 01:47 PM
That extra beef for $.89 really puts you over the edge huh?

Speaking of extra beef I freaking hate those commercials for some reason.

Not to derail whatever the topic is :)

elsid13
02-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Some really good candidates are starting to put themselves forward.

To help Miss Independence down the path to happiness I have some questions for our bachelors(?):

1. Name the most romenatic place you have fallen asleep?
2. Would you wear a thong if you could go on date any woman in world.
3. Are you willing to eat Haggis ?

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 02:21 PM

To help Miss Independence down the path to happiness I have some questions for our bachelors(?):

1. out back in the willas with my cousin
2. It could even be pink I dont care
3. Not this redneck

ak1971
02-05-2009, 02:23 PM

a bus bench on 17th Street
I'm wearing a leopard skin thong and buttless chaps now.
Is it made of Hotrods intestines?

elsid13
02-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Is it made of Hotrods intestines?

This isn't zombie island sir.

broncosteven
02-05-2009, 02:44 PM

1. On the NASA Tour bus out to PAD 39a
2. I have some cool compression undies I play softball in, does that count?
3. As long as my wife is not the cook, YES. She is not the greatest cook in the world.

Alkazar
02-05-2009, 02:45 PM

Only if you're calling Margaret....

Spider
02-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Only if you're calling Margaret....

LOL all women are the same , they just come in different packages

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 03:09 PM
LOL ..... I deserved that ;D

i had to do it. revenge is sweet....lol

Spider
02-05-2009, 03:11 PM
i had to do it. revenge is sweet....lol

of course you understand , this opens to the door to some good nature gay and other assorted comments ;D

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Here is my picture , now you guys remember to behave , i will be overseeing this here date , and you dont want to piss me off ......
http://www.mid.muohio.edu/computer/images/geek2.jpg

that geek is already balling his fist for the throat puch, so whoever wins this had better watch yourself.

Spider
02-05-2009, 03:15 PM
that geek is already balling his fist for the throat puch, so whoever wins this had better watch yourself.

98 pounds of pure fury .....

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 03:15 PM
of course you understand , this opens to the door to some good nature gay and other assorted comments ;D

yeah, all is fair in war.....lol

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 03:16 PM

Can you even imagine getting your ass kicked by that guy. I would think the only place you could go at that point is France.

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 03:16 PM
98 pounds of pure fury .....

does that weight include the pocket protector?

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Can you even imagine getting your ass kicked by that guy. I would think the only place you could go at that point is France.

idk, i think even the french would laugh at you for that ass kicking.

Spider
02-05-2009, 03:18 PM
does that weight include the pocket protector?

without , the only thing I wear for a weigh in is a thong ....... for 20.00 I will send you a picture

Spider
02-05-2009, 03:19 PM

LOL ....

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 03:27 PM
without , the only thing I wear for a weigh in is a thong ....... for 20.00 I will send you a picture

whoa buddy! we are looking for Miss Independents date. don't be mentioning that, i don;t want a mental picture

Hotrod
02-05-2009, 03:30 PM
whoa buddy! we are looking for Miss Independents date. don't be mentioning that, i don;t want a mental picture

I find it is best to just send him 30.00 to not send the picture. Better to be safe then sorry

Spider
02-05-2009, 03:31 PM

;D ....

broncosteven
02-05-2009, 04:24 PM
I think these are Oleg answers to Elsid's 3 Questions

1) Fell asleep while hiding in the **** pit of the outhouse of the Gulag before one of his escape attempts.

2) He has worn a Thong carved by hand from a really really big Turnip

3) Oleg's diet consists of Beets and Turnips, Hagis is a step up.

elsid13
02-05-2009, 04:24 PM

The prefect chaperon

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Hey Elsid, do I have to choose? Can't I just have a harem of my biatches, put em all in gold lame thongs and give me wine and strawberries or something..I mean can't I just have a different one every day of the week? ;)

Jason in LA
02-05-2009, 04:53 PM

My goal is to fall asleep in my own bed. Times I've woken up somewhere else...such as a woman's place, my first thought is "damn, I'm still here?!?! I must have been really drunk last night." If she wakes up at my place my thought is "Damn, she's still here?!?!"

No, I wouldn't wear a thong. Guys need to reverse the roles. Think of yourself as the prize (that doesn't mean that you think that she isn't a prize). You shouldn't do anything degrading to date anybody.

Nope, I'm not eating Haggis. First of all, it doesn't sound good. Second, it has 33 grams of fat per serving. That's not going to do anything for my six pack. And third, like I've said a number of times, I'm not buying anybody a meal.

elsid13
02-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Hey Elsid, do I have to choose? Can't I just have a harem of my biatches, put em all in gold lame thongs and give me wine and strawberries or something..I mean can't I just have a different one every day of the week? ;)

Interesting proposal. But I don't think the Internet is ready for male harem

loborugger
02-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Interesting proposal. But I don't think the Internet is ready for male harem

Ya, but Spider is. He already has the gold thong, and is only in the Denver area once a week. Give him Tuesday, & then you can start doling out (or hell, she can pick) the other days of the week.

Dortoh also has access to Spidey's golden thong - provided MI doesnt mind seeing it inside and it smelling a bit like one day old Spider shorts.

baja
02-05-2009, 05:30 PM

Does you date braid her armpits for the occasion?

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Ya, but Spider is. He already has the gold thong, and is only in the Denver area once a week. Give him Tuesday, & then you can start doling out (or hell, she can pick) the other days of the week.

Dortoh also has access to Spidey's golden thong - provided MI doesnt mind seeing it inside and it smelling a bit like one day old Spider shorts.

Oh dear...I think I may have to rethink this.....that's just not right. ;)

broncosteven
02-05-2009, 05:50 PM

Nothing like skid marks left by truckers.

Spider
02-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Oh boy this took a wrong turn ..........

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Nothing like skid marks left by truckers.

wow, just when i thought this thread couldn't get any weirder, we get a skid marks reference.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 06:02 PM
okay let's return this thread off the wacked track:
Here are my three questions for the guys:
1. What do you think is the best thing the Denver Broncos can do in the offseason to improve our team for next year?
2. Who would you like to see Denver acquire in the Draft? (ideal, maybe not realistic) and why?
3. Which of the Denver Bronco Football Players would look best in or out of a thong?

;)

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 06:13 PM
1. What do you think is the best thing the Denver Broncos can do in the offseason to improve our team for next year?
2. Who would you like to see Denver acquire in the Draft? (ideal, maybe not realistic) and why?
3. Which of the Denver Bronco Football Players would look best in or out of a thong?

;)

Draft a stud RB

Rey in the 1st, Brace in the 2nd, Jennings in the 3rd

Lauren Gardener Denver Broncos cheerleader would look best in/out of the thong

Archer81
02-05-2009, 06:13 PM

;)

1. Get impact players along the defensive line, everything begins up front, whether its a 4-3 or a 3-4, you need a solid foundation to play good defense.

2. I would like them to target DT and ILB, I dont watch enough college football to give names!

3. Hillis. Beefy = hot in a thong, followed a close second by Stokely.

:Broncos:

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Draft a stud RB

Rey in the 1st, Brace in the 2nd, Jennings in the 3rd

Lauren Gardener Denver Broncos cheerleader would look best in/out of the thong

HEY!!! I said Football Players. No cheerleaders damn it. :~ohyah!:

BroncoMan4ever
02-05-2009, 06:31 PM
HEY!!! I said Football Players. No cheerleaders damn it. :~ohyah!:

dudes don't look good rockin' the banana hammock

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 06:33 PM

Thus the in or out of one silly. But I agree, unless they are swimmer (and even then I think they look a little goofy, a little too male stripper creepy) most guys just look silly. ^5

Los Broncos
02-05-2009, 06:35 PM
How about me Miss? I just starting working out, lose a few LB's here.

And I promise I wont give you a dirty Sanchez.

Archer81
02-05-2009, 06:35 PM

Depends on the dude.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 06:42 PM
How about me Miss? I just starting working out, lose a few LB's here.

And I promise I wont give you a dirty Sanchez.

Sweetie I like you just as you are.

And a dirty sanchez, somebody told me that was a new meal at Taco Bell, so that's good, Taco bell es no mi amigo.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Depends on the dude.

Well certainly your suggestions have my mind aflutter...siggh and I don't know if I would mind watching Tony Scheffler rocking one..I really enjoy my tight ends...the players, tight ends as in players....oops.

Archer81
02-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Well certainly your suggestions have my mind aflutter...siggh and I don't know if I would mind watching Tony Scheffler rocking one..I really enjoy my tight ends...the players, tight ends as in players....oops.

Word. Those three in the cocksock would be awesome.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Word. Those three in the cocksock would be awesome.

okay just where is Florence? I am in the Springs and I think we need to be hitting some clubs and talking some shiat.:thumbsup:

(sshh, this is a secret, but I would love to see Tony Gonzales less clothed as well, I know he's a Chief, but he's soooo pretty and he seems like such a decent guy even being a Chief...oh well there's my dirty secret)

Archer81
02-05-2009, 06:52 PM
okay just where is Florence? I am in the Springs and I think we need to be hitting some clubs and talking some shiat.:thumbsup:

(sshh, this is a secret, but I would love to see Tony Gonzales less clothed as well, I know he's a Chief, but he's soooo pretty and he seems like such a decent guy even being a Chief...oh well there's my dirty secret)

Florence is about 40 miles south of Springs of Hwy 115. Drew Brees baby...good player, nice uhh...ass...ets...yeah...(Apologies to all straight men on this board...)

Los Broncos
02-05-2009, 06:53 PM
A lot of women say Tony along with Jason Taylor and Rick Fox.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 07:08 PM
A lot of women say Tony along with Jason Taylor and Rick Fox.

Really? a lot of girls I know just love Tom Brady...who let me just say, when a guy is prettier then his supermodel/actress girlfriends that's just not right. He just bugs me...kind of the way Leo DiCaprio did before he grew man stuff (in Titanic I thought he looked like a 12 year old).

Taylor is attractive and so is Rick Fox, but Gonzo, just I can't quite explain it. Of course I also used to lust after Russell Crowe (pre phone smacking).

In truth, I find men that are funny, kind and smart to be the hottest of all (that's why a lot of jocks frankly aren't all that, they sound like morons...they should just shush and be pretty).

Archer81
02-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Really? a lot of girls I know just love Tom Brady...who let me just say, when a guy is prettier then his supermodel/actress girlfriends that's just not right. He just bugs me...kind of the way Leo DiCaprio did before he grew man stuff (in Titanic I thought he looked like a 12 year old).

Taylor is attractive and so is Rick Fox, but Gonzo, just I can't quite explain it. Of course I also used to lust after Russell Crowe (pre phone smacking).

In truth, I find men that are funny, kind and smart to be the hottest of all (that's why a lot of jocks frankly aren't all that, they sound like morons...they should just shush and be pretty).

Brady definately is pretty...so is Cassel...makes me wonder about Bill B, the dark sthith...

DBroncos4life
02-05-2009, 07:18 PM
how did this thread that clearly is a date line cyper sex sting operation turn into a football thread.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 07:22 PM
how did this thread that clearly is a date line cyper sex sting operation turn into a football thread.

Because I believe the best defense is a bad a%% offense, so I jacked the thread from Elsid and have taken it on a ride....Elsid tries to haze me by making up a dating thread and I return it to football.... So I have football jacked a thread on a football forum.....it's crazyyyy. :D

Archer81
02-05-2009, 07:23 PM
I'd hit brady though...dont get me wrong.

DBroncos4life
02-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Because I believe the best defense is a bad a%% offense, so I jacked the thread from Elsid and have taken it on a ride....Elsid tries to haze me by making up a dating thread and I return it to football.... So I have football jacked a thread on a football forum.....it's crazyyyy. :D

he he she said jacked.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 07:30 PM
he he she said jacked.

Dang...I really need to watch these things more carefully, darn it. :wiggle:

And yeah I would probably hit Brady too, but honestly, he's such a pretty boy. I like my men butch, which is why I would rather tap Big Ben...oh well silly me...

Archer81
02-05-2009, 07:32 PM

And yeah I would probably hit Brady too, but honestly, he's such a pretty boy. I like my men butch, which is why I would rather tap Big Ben...oh well silly me...

High 5. I'd f Kearney's brains out...

Again, apologies to the straight men...

DBroncos4life
02-05-2009, 07:33 PM

You're not like that girl in the booze comercial that likes guys that have a little bit of fat, hair on their backs and watch too much football are you? Do you know we go to the strip tease too?

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 07:38 PM
You're not like that girl in the booze comercial that likes guys that have a little bit of fat, hair on their backs and watch too much football are you? Do you know we go to the strip tease too?

Not a big fan of back hair, but can't say much on the others as my boobs are too big and those are not exactly muscle and umm I love football and watch too much of it. And just recently I did got to a gentlemen's club with a guy friend...it was interesting.

Miss I.
02-05-2009, 07:40 PM
High 5. I'd f Kearney's brains out...

Again, apologies to the straight men...

Oh darlin, you and I could have so much fun with this thread...and hitting some clubs too. Apologies to the straight guys, puhlease, have you seen some of the bimbo pics they post...love these guys but really....:welcome: