PDA

View Full Version : War Paint Illustrated:"total assclown. ASSCLOWN.

Pages : 1 [2]

Miss I.
02-06-2009, 10:15 PM
I am watching a show on scariest movies and they bring up the film "Manhunter," the first version of Thomas Harris's book "The Red Dragon." Anyway there is a character named Freddy Lounds who is a dirtbag tabloid reporter. It made me think of WPI and Bobo so I give you the dialogue as it was originally vs my modified version.

Manhunter (1986)
Francis Dollarhyde: Do you imply that I'm queer?
Freddy Lounds: God, no.
Francis Dollarhyde: Do you know who I am?
Freddy Lounds: I don't want to know who you are.
Francis Dollarhyde: According to you, I'm a sexual pervert... an animal, you said. You know who I am now?
Freddy Lounds: Yes.

Coachhunter(2009)

Mike Shannahan: Do you imply that I'm a Chief?
Bobo: God, no.
Mike Shanahan: Do you know who I am?
Bobo: I don't even want to know who I am.
Mike Shanahan: According to you, I'm a desperate loser willing to coach for the Kansas City Chiefs, you said. You know who I am now?
Bobo: Yes.

Now the video below is actually from Red Dragon so the dialogue is a bit different, but I think it would be funny to edit it to fit Bob and Shanny or something like that.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/rCPeJ9ICTEJ9pcNeJA3jZg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/rCPeJ9ICTEJ9pcNeJA3jZg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

SoCalBronco
02-06-2009, 10:31 PM
the first version of Thomas Harris's book "The Red Dragon."

It made me think of WPI and Bobo

Are you sure the book wasn't entitled "The Red Knight"?

Broncos_OTM
02-07-2009, 06:30 AM
maybe we should start editing yoru posts you fat ****

Broncos_OTM
02-07-2009, 06:39 AM
I don't mind telling you that no, I didn't graduate. I couldn't handle a lot of the **** that went with college when I was 21, and believe me I was an incredibly immature 21-year old. So I dropped out.

But in three years I gained invaluable experience as a daily reporter (four days a week). I learned that A) I never wanted to be a daily reporter ever again. It sucks, and is one of the most under-appreciated jobs in America. Like teachers. Only people have more reasons to treat you like garbage. And you stay up later.

I also gained a solid base of knowledge in the field of journalism (well beyond one introductory class, as one poster ignorantly put it), became familiar with all the ins and outs of the business and that has led me to my present day predicament, of getting flamed on the Orange Mane because Whitlock called my boss an assclown. It's truly a great industry.

I might go back and finish my degree someday. We'll see.
Bobo unless you work for yourself Any job you get your gonna get under appreciated. you either learn to deal with it or you drop out like a spineless weasel

Broncos_OTM
02-07-2009, 06:46 AM
It's also funny how he feigns offense at all the people trashing him here when people like myself and BroncoBuff (among others, I assume) have reached out to him, publicly, to try to get him some direction in his life. All he did was spit in our faces and laugh about it.

Bobo's problem is that he wants to be seen as a legitimate football mind and be respected as such, but he refuses to give up the childish, trollish, immature behavior. He just doesn't seem to realize that you can't have it both ways.

Sadly I think he is a lost cause. The kid is almost 30 and is still a virgin living at home with his mommy and daddy. For him to have any type of a normal future would require major work on his part, and he's just not willing to do that.

I dont know why bob would troll here. Its pretty frigging lame. I dont see any members of any media go troll a board like bob does. He is very unprofessional its not even funny.If he wants to troll why use his real name. Its beyond retarded. Bob is a ego maniac i see where it said he thought he was immature at 21 i havent seen any change.

broncosteven
02-07-2009, 03:56 PM
I dont know why bob would troll here. Its pretty frigging lame. I dont see any members of any media go troll a board like bob does. He is very unprofessional its not even funny.If he wants to troll why use his real name. Its beyond retarded. Bob is a ego maniac i see where it said he thought he was immature at 21 i havent seen any change.

His problem is not that complex. He is a nilistict misanthrope. Life means nothing to him if people like him but he hates people hence the conundrum.

That and he lives in him momies basement next to their sump pump and radon alarm. He still soils the same Star wars sheets he soiled as a grade schooler.

Bronx33
02-07-2009, 04:34 PM
OMG lol I just posted that on the WPI scout board and it was removed by Bob :spit: :spit: :spit:

Poor assclown bob

Bronx33
02-07-2009, 04:37 PM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=115&f=1839&t=3891957

( this thread is solid gold!!)

First of all, you are off base claiming that Chiefsplanet is bashing the one that makes errors. The peope who are here busting his chops are members of both WPI and Chiefsplanet, so that makes it WPI members giving Nick the business.

Your claim is like Clayton pulling his antics at Chiefsplanet and them claim that WPI is trolling.

You are wrong. Posters on WPI (those with accounts that you gave them) are making posts that you are claiming to be trolling.

Also, deleting posts is pretty much a chicken crap way of your own opinion taking precidence over others opinion.

Bronx33
02-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Yes! Terribly fat! Have you seen this photo?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4291/fatzg6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

It's covered by that red party dress.

azbroncfan
02-07-2009, 09:58 PM
I can't get wood! My high-fat diet, lack of exercise and general obesity has rendered my sex drive null and void.

Well, at least you aren't wasting energy trying to get laid as it has been pointed out several times and you have admitted several times you couldn't get laid in a whore house with a stack of 100 dollar bills in your hands. Who cares whether or not you lost weight as you still have no game to get laid anyway.

SoCalBronco
02-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Well, at least you aren't wasting energy trying to get laid as it has been pointed out several times and you have admitted several times you couldn't get laid in a whore house with a stack of 100 dollar bills in your hands. .

In that respect, Bob is very similar to our 2008 Denver Broncos.

Killericon
02-07-2009, 11:22 PM
You just know that Bob is logging on under an alternate username, and checking up on us, and he's just laughing his head off that all we can talk about while he's gone is him.

bowtown
02-08-2009, 07:52 AM
You just know that Bob is logging on under an alternate username, and checking up on us, and he's just jacking his head off that all we can talk about while he's gone is him.

fixed

Steve Sewell
02-08-2009, 03:02 PM
I think he's CE Wendler, who is a moron

LOLOLOLOL

Wendler is Bobo.