PDA

View Full Version : Most Insufferable?

Gort
02-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Most Insufferable?

Kaylore
02-02-2009, 08:14 AM
The Boys from Boston. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't met one. They're obnoxious.

Paladin
02-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Close between Pats and SD. I find both to be over the top. But mullet fans around here are so bad they make me puke.

TheDave
02-02-2009, 08:20 AM
is ther an all of the above option?

gyldenlove
02-02-2009, 08:20 AM
Patsies fans by a mile. Sandy Eggo fans you know are just maladjusted mentally challenged angry young men, but Patsies fans are so holier than though, so pathetic, nobody wins worse or loses worse than patsies fans - when they win it is because they are so good, when the lose it is because of the referees, the weather, because they got cheated, because of al qaeda and whatever else they can come up with to keep their victim roles.

Hogan11
02-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Redskins & Raiders fans, but since they're not options, Patriots fans it is.

Taco John
02-02-2009, 08:27 AM
San Diego fans by a long shot. You couldn't find one five years ago, but now they're everywhere.

dbfan21
02-02-2009, 08:27 AM
I voted SD, because at least the Pats and Steelers have established a tradition of winning and are considered, by some, dynasties. The Chargers are just a bunch of great players who cannot accomplish anything great, yet are considered the greatest team to not win ANYTHING!

So annoying!!

Hogan11
02-02-2009, 08:29 AM
San Diego fans by a long shot. You couldn't find one five years ago, but now they're everywhere.

and in four years you won't be able to find one again.

Garcia Bronco
02-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Patsies fans by a mile. Sandy Eggo fans you know are just maladjusted mentally challenged angry young men, but Patsies fans are so holier than though, so pathetic, nobody wins worse or loses worse than patsies fans - when they win it is because they are so good, when the lose it is because of the referees, the weather, because they got cheated, because of al qaeda and whatever else they can come up with to keep their victim roles.

Heck, when we beat them in the Playoffs they called us cheaters and everything else under the sun and moon. It's amusing.

HEAV
02-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Most Insufferable? Any fan of any team can be pain in the asses. I've met good fans and bad fans for everyteam. Even some BRONCOS fans are insuffeable anger filled douches...

socalorado
02-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Cant select SD cause they are the ultimate fairweather fans of all time, plus they are dilusional, living in a fantasy world where stats are as important as SBs. They dont even count. I have never counted them as a fanbase.

NE by a mile.

Gort
02-02-2009, 08:40 AM
these are the 3 teams the Broncos have to get past right now. i suppose i could have included Indy, but i didn't think anyone would vote for them. the Steelers and Pats have mini-dynasties in progress, and SD has had a stranglehold on the AFC West for 3 years now. so these are the 3 fanbases most likely to rub Broncos fans the wrong way.

no doubt, Raiders fans have earned a lifetime achievement award for being insufferable douchebags, but it's been 5 or more years since they mattered in the AFC West. KC is... well... KC.

Dudeskey
02-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Bwaaaaaaaston fans... Pats, Celts, Bruins & Red Sox. All seem to have that Patsie mentality

Spider
02-02-2009, 09:27 AM
were is the all 3 option .........?

BMF Bronco
02-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Sandy eggo ****tards, who are soon to be without a team anyway.

crawdad
02-02-2009, 09:28 AM
SD by a long shot. They are a bunch of chest thumpin' wannabe losers!

Spider
02-02-2009, 09:29 AM
I went with Eggo fans ..........But I really dont like any other fan base .....

Peoples Champ
02-02-2009, 09:30 AM
I dont have a good sample to go by from meeting people, but from online boards, San Diego fans are the worst. I have only met one pats fan, and he was my buddy, so bad sample. Only steelers fan I know is a girl, and she is not too bad, just friendly rubbing it in.

enjolras
02-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Has anyone ever actually met a sparklers fan?

WolfpackGuy
02-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Not on the list, but easily Ravens

Gcver2ver3
02-02-2009, 09:55 AM
charger fans easily...

what sets them apart from the steeler and pats fan bases is the chargers haven't actually won anything, yet their fans still have this ridiculous elitist attitude...

it's unreal...

OBF1
02-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Chargers by a longshot.... They are just like raider fans, but know less about their history and football.

Blueflame
02-02-2009, 09:56 AM
At least the Steelers and Pats fans have some Lombardis to brag about... Bolts fans brag despite having won essentially nothing. Ever.

bowtown
02-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Eagles fans are by far the worst.

Florida_Bronco
02-02-2009, 10:44 AM
The Boys from Boston. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't met one. They're obnoxious.

They're pretty bad, but the Steeler fans have a tendency to cause fights where as the Patsies fans are just obnoxious. At the sports bar we go to down here, the Steeler fans are the only ones who have caused problems and taken them to a physical level.

Rohirrim
02-02-2009, 12:01 PM
I know that the biggest butt munchers on the planet are either Chef fans or Husker fans. I can't decide which is worse, they both suck so bad. I guess the biggest suck-ass on the planet would be a Husker fan who's also a Chefs fan. Broncos don't play the Pats and Steelers enough for me to care much about them, and when we have, we've done okay. The Sandy Eggo fans aren't even fans, in the true sense of the word. As soon as their team starts losing they disappear in a puff of smoke.

Mogulseeker
02-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Patriots fans. I live in Maine. Patriots fans.

FantomForce
02-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Where the hell is the spot to choose Dallas Cowboy fans? "hey buddy did you know we are amrica's team?", go to hell cowboy fans the lot of ya!

ElwayMD
02-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Pats fans are the worst since they don't really care about the Pats just like to think they are superior since they win games. If you really ask them all they really care about is the "SAWX".

Drek
02-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Pats fans are the worst since they don't really care about the Pats just like to think they are superior since they win games. If you really ask them all they really care about is the "SAWX".

As a NE boy born and raised, thats a pretty solid fact.

Prior to the recent run of titles if you polled NE sports fans how they'd rank the local top four sports teams you'd get the Sox and C's 1 and 2 by a mile, with the Pats having a dog fight with the Bruins for 3rd.

Win a few titles and suddenly people care a whole lot more. There were die hard fans before and those people by and large are pretty cool, but they're stuck in the same boat as us long time die hard Sox fans. All the fair weathers make the rest of us look bad. We hate them more than all the rest of you could possibly hate them, believe me.

gunns
02-02-2009, 01:01 PM

That is the truth. I found out just how bad after we beat them in that divisional playoff game. OMG, they had an excuse for everything. So I took notice of them up through the SB last year. Still making excuses....and oh, there is no team greater, if there is, it was someone elses fault!

SD fans are just humorous, especially when they start winning. "We won the division!" Uh, it's the SB kids.

Hogan11
02-02-2009, 01:19 PM
SD fans are just humorous, especially when they start winning. "We won the division!" Uh, it's the SB kids.

Humorous is right. Best signs I saw at that game in San Diego read "Jay Cutler hates your Grandmother" & "Jay Cutler kicked my puppy" Ha! Hilarious!

broncofan7
02-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Bears fans have been bad too--

Crushaholic
02-02-2009, 01:32 PM
When we played the Steelers in the AFC Championship game, I ran into some very nice Steelers fans...even AFTER the game. The Patriots fans on this board are nice (for the most part). I actually knew a real-life Patriots fan. He was a good guy. I went with San Diego just because they have better things to do in San Diego than to go to a football game...

gyldenlove
02-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Humorous is right. Best signs I saw at that game in San Diego read "Jay Cutler hates your Grandmother" & "Jay Cutler kicked my puppy" Ha! Hilarious!

That is epic!

gyldenlove
02-02-2009, 01:43 PM
By the way, I have found one surefire way to shut up a Pats fan, just look at them, give them a small nod and say 18-1 and put your right hand like an L on your forehead....

Ninjatime
02-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Cant select SD cause they are the ultimate fairweather fans of all time, plus they are dilusional, living in a fantasy world where stats are as important as SBs. They dont even count. I have never counted them as a fanbase.

NE by a mile.

Thats so true! SD Thinks their hot **** because they were kinda good for a few years.

ElwayMD
02-02-2009, 02:04 PM
As a NE boy born and raised, thats a pretty solid fact.

Prior to the recent run of titles if you polled NE sports fans how they'd rank the local top four sports teams you'd get the Sox and C's 1 and 2 by a mile, with the Pats having a dog fight with the Bruins for 3rd.

Win a few titles and suddenly people care a whole lot more. There were die hard fans before and those people by and large are pretty cool, but they're stuck in the same boat as us long time die hard Sox fans. All the fair weathers make the rest of us look bad. We hate them more than all the rest of you could possibly hate them, believe me.

Yeah I lived for a few years in New England and while I was there I don't think I ever heard of the Pats. It was all about the Red Sox and they weren't even that good between the years I was there but they were treated like royalty.

broncosteven
02-02-2009, 02:05 PM

I agree, nothing like those Wicked bitches in Boston, Steeler fans are bad but go away when the team is bad. Patsys are like a fungus.

Alkazar
02-02-2009, 02:42 PM
After all the whining this year, I had to choose Sandy Eggo, GAWD what a bunch of Whiners....

Dedhed
02-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Add in the fact that the bulk of them didn't even know there was a team in New England before the 21st century.

Los Broncos
02-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I have met all three, Charger fan with Steeler fan a close second.

Spider
02-02-2009, 06:13 PM
I have met all three, Charger fan with Steeler fan a close second.

LOL I had to reread this post .......... for a second i thought you said you met all 3 Charger fans

Los Broncos
02-02-2009, 10:37 PM
LOL I had to reread this post .......... for a second i thought you said you met all 3 Charger fans

Yeah there ya go Spider, there maybe only about three around when they start sucking again and it may not be long.

Blart
02-03-2009, 12:08 AM
SD fans just recently started going to games, and like most new fans, think bad calls are a rarity.

At least Steeler fans understand the game.

PaintballCLE
02-03-2009, 07:17 AM
had to go with the pats........a little success and they forgot they were the worst team in the league for decades....

cdesignmaster
02-03-2009, 09:44 AM
They're pretty bad, but the Steeler fans have a tendency to cause fights where as the Patsies fans are just obnoxious. At the sports bar we go to down here, the Steeler fans are the only ones who have caused problems and taken them to a physical level.

FB, you took the words right out of my mouth, it's the same here in Orlando. I watched the SB from home because I couldn't tolerate the Steeler fans when they are winning and I wasn't looking for a fight when they started losing.