PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl: Journey lead singer sucks.

24champ
02-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Who is this :clown: that is the lead singer for Journey?

Kaylore must of puked.ROFL!

Arkie
02-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Hilarious!

BroncoBuff
02-01-2009, 02:31 PM
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~perry/page/StevePerry/discography/journey/infinity/78infinity.jpg

CLASSIC...

Journey hired a new vocalist in 2007 - a poor kid from the Phillipines - based on a demo he posted on YouTube. Great story.

Neil Schon is more of a monster now than ever ... he plays exclusively a modified Les Paul Gold Top-looking Custom guitar, and his effects are out of this world. He is a monster. Ross Valory is back in the band, too.

Bronx33
02-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Sissy tunes but it did get me some tail back in the day.

Sodak
02-01-2009, 02:47 PM
The new singer sounds EXACTLY like Steve Perry. He played in a Journey cover band in the Phillipines.

I still hate Journey though. They're just weak, girley stuff...

SonOfLe-loLang
02-01-2009, 02:51 PM
The new singer sounds EXACTLY like Steve Perry. He played in a Journey cover band in the Phillipines.

I still hate Journey though. They're just weak, girley stuff...

weak, girly...hmmm

Ever wanna make a fool of yourself...try singing journey at Karaoke..youll have new appreciation for his vocal range! Same with Peter Cetera. It's crazy that when he did duets with chicks, peter sometimes took the high parts!

broncoblue
02-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Once A **** Band Always A **** Band

OBF1
02-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Damn.... Saw Journey at "Super Sunday" in Boulder back in 1978 :)

Bronx33
02-01-2009, 03:43 PM
I saw em with a couple chicks ar Mcnichols but i can't remember what year ( i really wan't paying attention to the band if ya know what i mean).

BroncoBuff
02-01-2009, 03:43 PM
weak, girly...hmmm

Ever wanna make a fool of yourself...try singing journey at Karaoke..youll have new appreciation for his vocal range! Same with Peter Cetera. It's crazy that when he did duets with chicks, peter sometimes took the high parts!

Definitely ... Peter Cetera, Chicago and Terry Kath have always been very underrated.

And if yoi don't like the "girlie" Journey, try their first record with Steve Perry in the band, "Infinity." The medleys "Feeling That Way/Anytime," "La Do Da/Patiently," and "Somethin' To Hide/Winds of March" are remarkable power rock numbers.

TDmvp
02-01-2009, 03:46 PM
If you don't think Steve Perry is a great singer then you have no clue and shouldn't be talking . As someone who has sang in bands for 20 years , Perry is a god , might not be the kinda voice i like or want , but he is unreal...

Bronx33
02-01-2009, 03:49 PM
If you don't think Steve Perry is a great singer then you have no clue and shouldn't be talking . As someone who has sang in bands for 20 years , Perry is a god , might not be the kinda voice i like or want , but he is unreal...

Nobody said he wasn't a great singer.

ohiobronco2
02-01-2009, 04:43 PM

Word, he has an amazing voice. If I had my choice though, I'd want to have a voice like Chris Cornell.

BroncoBuff
02-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Might sound a bit cliche, but I think Bono is freaking incredible.