PDA

View Full Version : B-Marsh to be on the Jim Rome Radio Show today

montrose
01-29-2009, 09:21 AM
Between 10am-1pm MST on 104.3 The Fan.

Beantown Bronco
01-29-2009, 09:22 AM
Over/under on how many questions are asked before Joey Porter's name is mentioned.

Flex Gunmetal
01-29-2009, 10:19 AM
He's on Rome in 5-10 mins.

Kaylore
01-29-2009, 10:31 AM
On how the year ended: A lot of guys were making plans for the playoffs and we were shocked at how the year ended. Thinks the locker room is impressive for the coming year.

On the change in staff: The numbers don't lie. It's not all on the coaches, the players too but it's time for new blood.

On McDaniels: "Coach don't make me run anymore (like a back)" We need defense! Once they heard about what he wants to do the players are getting excited.

On being in McDaniels offense: I hope he uses me all over the field. Told me "we're going to score a lot of points." Yardage was good but they needed more points. Royal as a rookie was impressive, Tony Scheffler is dynamic, need a better running game.

On the RB injuries: Shanahan is a big run guy and when they went down it hurt their season and their system.

On the crappy defense: It's not going to be tough to change over there. The new blood and attitude will help make this team a Super Bowl team next year. We have the players and the coaches to do it. hopefully sooner than later.

On the Cards Receiver: Fitzgerald is the best. "I've got your jersey in my house." He's the best! His concentration, how he's going across the middle, his focus in clutch situations, he's on a different planet right now.

On how the Steelers will defend him: Steelers are tough but Cards can do it. Todd Haley is funny. He'll get in players faces. "He got in my face at the combine." Started laughing. Was shocked his name wasn't floating around for head coaching options sooner.

On Marshalls site: Some guys do a site and leave it as is. I've got the right people around me to help maintain it and me. They ask me what I'm thinking and what I want to do and keep it fresh.

Big announcement: I have a big announcement but I won't announce it until after the pro-bowl. I'll do it on your studio, Rome.

on Pro-bowl: I'm training, but not as intense as season. Bowling, golfing, long distance running and some strength. Light lifting. Bowling is disgusting with the shoes. Rome hates bowling.

BMF Bronco
01-29-2009, 10:37 AM
I don't care what most folk here say, I love that guy! (BMarsh)

montrose
01-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Big announcement: I have a big announcement but I won't announce it until after the pro-bowl.

I already heard about this from the source I was telling you about yesterday, he's engaged to his girlfriend Michi (not the psycho stalker, a girl he met here in Denver).

no-pseudo-fan
01-29-2009, 10:44 AM
Need a pic

BMF Bronco
01-29-2009, 10:47 AM
what's his website's address?

theAPAOps5
01-29-2009, 10:51 AM
His interview was a good one. I always like what he says in his interviews.

Flex Gunmetal
01-29-2009, 10:56 AM
what's his website's address?

http://www.bmarshall15.com

I wonder what his announcement will be?

theAPAOps5
01-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Engaged, thats my guess. That or he kicked Peezy's ass.....

montrose
01-29-2009, 11:04 AM
Engaged, thats my guess. That or he kicked Peezy's ass.....

Yeah, it's that he's engaged. And don't talk about Peezy, he's a gorilla.

theAPAOps5
01-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Is that really what it is? And tell me it isn't to Crazy Lady from the past?

My other guess is he amputated his injured hand and recieved permission to use the same prosthetic that Luke Skywalker used after Darth Vader lopped his hand off.

dbfan21
01-29-2009, 11:08 AM
Who care about his love life?! I am hoping he says he re-upped his contract for a reasonable amount so the FO can go after some talent on defense and win a super bowl!! :thumbs:

Inkana7
01-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Who care about his love life?! I am hoping he says he re-upped his contract for a reasonable amount so the FO can go after some talent on defense and win a super bowl!! :thumbs:

He's on a 4th round contract. He's playing for peanuts.

dbfan21
01-29-2009, 11:17 AM

I know, but we have to re-sign him this offseason. So I hope he re-signs for something much less than the boatload of cash the Cards gave Fitzgerald. That's what I was saying.

montrose
01-29-2009, 11:23 AM
Can a mod edit my title here? I meant to type B-Marsh to be on the Jim Rome Radio Show today.

BMF Bronco
01-29-2009, 11:25 AM
http://www.bmarshall15.com

I wonder what his announcement will be?

Thanks bro

BMF Bronco
01-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Can a mod edit my title here? I meant to type B-Marsh to be on the Jim Rome Radio Show today.

you can edit it, just do it as if you were editing the post and edit the title.

montrose
01-29-2009, 12:34 PM
you can edit it, just do it as if you were editing the post and edit the title.

Ah, I didn't click on "Go Advanced". Thank you sir.

BroncoMan4ever
01-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Big announcement: I have a big announcement but I won't announce it until after the pro-bowl. I'll do it on your studio, Rome.

I am assuming he is about to be re-signed long term, or he is going to whoop Peezy's ass and then announce it to the fans the day after the pro bowl.

BroncoMan4ever
01-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Is that really what it is? And tell me it isn't to Crazy Lady from the past?

My other guess is he amputated his injured hand and recieved permission to use the same prosthetic that Luke Skywalker used after Darth Vader lopped his hand off.

http://www.collectoybles.com.au/catalog/images/terminator_sideshow_endo_arm.jpg

this is the replacement arm he received.

no-pseudo-fan
01-29-2009, 01:11 PM

Actually he is going to make a couple Million next season, he met some clauses in his contract that will get him paid.

montrose
01-29-2009, 01:32 PM
I am assuming he is about to be re-signed long term, or he is going to whoop Peezy's ass and then announce it to the fans the day after the pro bowl.

He's engaged.

watermock
02-06-2009, 11:57 AM
good. hope iy works out, you never know bout carpetbaggers.

rovolution
02-06-2009, 01:43 PM
I already heard about this from the source I was telling you about yesterday, he's engaged to his girlfriend Michi (not the psycho stalker, a girl he met here in Denver).

the crazy stalker chick was named Rasheeda Watley right? his old high school sweetie?

Popps
02-06-2009, 01:55 PM

Most of us like the guy. But, he did things that deserved criticism. But, he's also done a lot since that deserves praise and I hope that continues.

He just needs to stay focused this year, stay out of trouble and continue to improve. He did go into a few funks this year, but it was such a strange season... it's hard to gauge what that really was.

I'd love to see him come out and dominate a game like Fitzgerald. I know he's capable of it.

theAPAOps5
02-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Most of us like the guy. But, he did things that deserved criticism. But, he's also done a lot since that deserves praise and I hope that continues.

He just needs to stay focused this year, stay out of trouble and continue to improve. He did go into a few funks this year, but it was such a strange season... it's hard to gauge what that really was.

I'd love to see him come out and dominate a game like Fitzgerald. I know he's capable of it.

Well said Popps, can't argue with that reasoning!

bronco610
02-06-2009, 06:50 PM

Popps is that really you? I expect much more cynicism from you.:wiggle:

BroncoMan4ever
02-06-2009, 08:20 PM

i second that.

he is a young guy, had a couple problems and is looking like he is getting past them. he has a great team attitude and seems ready to kick some ass next season.

Los Broncos
02-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Him getting married is something that should work in his favor.

Good to see him getting his **** together.