PDA

View Full Version : anyone have the bill bidwell interview?

spdirty
01-27-2009, 08:23 PM
heard Sandy Clough talk about it on the Fan today. Was going on about how delusional the guy is, said he blamed the fact that Phoenix didnt take to the Cards cuz everyone there was either a Broncos or Cowboys fan. Id just like to see that boob try to defend his teams incompetence.

Anyway, if you have it, could you post it?

BroncoMan4ever
01-27-2009, 08:51 PM
yes they have sucked for there entire run in Arizona because people like the Broncos or Cowboys.

a fans liking of a different team has no bearing on you putting a ****ty team out year after year.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Sandy Clough hasn't made millions off a sports franchise has he? Thats why I always take what he says with a grain of salt. He tends to be a blow hard for the sake of being a blow hard.

Popps
01-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Bidwell's incompetence and tight arse are part of the reason I'm a Broncos fan today. The fact that a team of his is in the Superbowl is nothing short of mind-blowing.

ludo21
01-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Ever since Michael took over and they moved over to Glendale the team has slowly improved. Bill basically didnt want to spend money on a team and put it on the field at ASU.

Lomas Brown said it best. "They called it a 1 on 1. You get 1 jersey, 1 pants, 1 of everything. After that it came out of your check."

I think since the new stadium brings in more money they will actually spend some of that 40 mil. they are under the cap this offseason.