PDA

View Full Version : Giants Fan in Shambles

bronco militia
01-27-2009, 08:43 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-6Tn0Ie-AQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-6Tn0Ie-AQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

language warning

tsiguy96
01-27-2009, 08:45 AM
ahahahahaha how can anyone ever be like that? if the broncos lose a big playoff game, id drink away my sorrows and call bowlen a gutless drunk, not cry.

"one giant step"

cutthemdown
01-27-2009, 08:46 AM
That can't be real. If it is someone should shoot that loser and put him out of his misery. LOL at girls that cute trying to console him.

I'm calling BS.

bronco militia
01-27-2009, 08:48 AM
That can't be real. If it is someone should shoot that loser and put him out of his misery. LOL at girls that cute trying to console him.

I'm calling BS.

the chick calling him a pussy is hot

Kaylore
01-27-2009, 08:51 AM
That's funny. I rarely get sad after a loss. I usually just get pissed. The last game I felt really crappy after was the Bears game the season before last. That was brutal.

bronco militia
01-27-2009, 08:53 AM
That's funny. I rarely get sad after a loss. I usually just get pissed. The last game I felt really crappy after was the Bears game the season before last. That was brutal.

no doubt....I want break stuff

socalorado
01-27-2009, 08:55 AM
That idiot needs to be taken down to the local Marine Corp office and signed up, right away.

bronco militia
01-27-2009, 08:56 AM
That idiot needs to be taken down to the local Marine Corp office and signed up, right away.

Ha!

umm what?

socalorado
01-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Ha!
umm what?

You too, you whiny little b!tch!
http://www.beauchamp.org.uk/uploads/pages/page12/full%20metal%20jacket%201.jpg

j/k!!!!!!!!!!!

bronco militia
01-27-2009, 09:05 AM
You too, you whiny little b!tch!
http://www.beauchamp.org.uk/uploads/pages/page12/full%20metal%20jacket%201.jpg

j/k!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I was wondering if that was what you were gettting at...

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Full-Metal-Jacket-ps03.jpg

socalorado
01-27-2009, 09:07 AM
LOL

I was wondering if that was what you were gettting at...

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Full-Metal-Jacket-ps03.jpg

Yeah! There it is! LOL

WolfpackGuy
01-27-2009, 09:09 AM
What a fag.

SouthStndJunkie
01-27-2009, 09:10 AM
What a twat.

boltaneer
01-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Wow. Just wow...

HooptyHoops
01-27-2009, 10:27 AM
I just don't have words for it...I think most fans just get pissed...I've never seen a grown man cry over a football game....

dbfan21
01-27-2009, 10:32 AM
I just don't have words for it...I think most fans just get pissed...I've never seen a grown man cry over a football game....

I cried after Super Bowl XXXII. I have a feeling I was not the only one here who did the same...;D

HooptyHoops
01-27-2009, 10:46 AM
I cried after Super Bowl XXXII. I have a feeling I was not the only one here who did the same...;D

At least that was a SuperBowl win...I think I was mostly is disbelief....

FantomForce
01-27-2009, 12:03 PM
The girl in the background is hilliarious!

HooptyHoops
01-27-2009, 12:05 PM
the chick calling him a p***Y is hot

She's not hot, but very hilarious!!

bronco militia
01-27-2009, 12:06 PM

FAG

Los Broncos
01-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Unreal crying, I get down a little after a loss but nothing close to that ROFL!

Bronx33
01-27-2009, 12:43 PM
I wanna punch that chick and the crying slobbering guy.

Bronx33
01-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Unreal crying, I get down a little after a loss but nothing close to that ROFL!

To many wine coolers i guess.

B-Love
01-27-2009, 12:51 PM
I cried after Super Bowl 12, but I was 13.

Fat, sloppy and acting like a pussy is no way to go through life.

And when your worst life moment is on You Tube, that's not a good thing.

gyldenlove
01-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Fat and blabbering, that is just sad on so many levels. The pussy chick in the background is cool. I love the guy who popped out of nowhere, that could have been me, I just wanted to shake him and yell at him to snap out of it....

"Because you are a disgusting fat body, Private Pyle!"!

Binkythefrog
01-27-2009, 03:56 PM
wow.... if he reacts like that when something completely out of his control happens, i wonder how he reacts when he screws something up because of one of his actions.

Finger Roll
01-27-2009, 04:04 PM
true it was pathetic but friends acting like that when somebody is crying is even more pathetic. If I was crying over something and people were teasing me than they would get a chop to the throat

bronco militia
01-27-2009, 05:12 PM
true it was pathetic but friends acting like that when somebody is crying is even more pathetic. If I was crying over something and people were teasing me than they would get a chop to the throat

Ha!

umm what?

I bet you'd get your ass kicked regardless

gunns
01-27-2009, 05:52 PM

That game was a huge let down. Was beyond pissed, couldn't cry, just pure frustration. The last Bronco game I cried over was SB XXXII, but that was pure joy. The last loss I cried over was the Jacksonville loss on Jan 4, 1997. But I'm female, I'm allowed. Also got a new dog from my mom who felt bad for me.

Rock Chalk
01-27-2009, 05:55 PM

That was my first though. She went straight to the spank bank too.

HILife
01-27-2009, 06:08 PM

Yea she cute.

Chris
01-27-2009, 06:27 PM
That was my first though. She went straight to the spank bank too.

Jesus... you must be struggling for material...

Finger Roll
01-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Ha!

umm what?

I bet you'd get your ass kicked regardless

I doubt it since i've been taking karate for a year now

bronco610
01-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Crying !!! Crying !!! Theres no crying in FootBall !!!!!

~Crash~
01-27-2009, 09:20 PM
wow.... if he reacts like that when something completely out of his control happens, i wonder how he reacts when he screws something up because of one of his actions.
\
that is probaly the next few hours crying like a drunk baby ....his problems was coming out the only way he could about a game but something else was problay bothering him in his life just he could not talk about it.

I agree with the girl that he was a pussy ....by the way I think she is my type cute as a bug...

Willynowei
01-27-2009, 09:30 PM

She's hot enough. :approve:

... assuming she's old enough. Ha!

NUB
01-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Drunk as **** and crying... I think there's something going on his life and he was using the game as an outlet. The guy at the end was a douchebag, though, who the **** does that to their own friends?

Rock Chalk
01-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Jesus... you must be struggling for material...

Why? Your spank bank limited or something? mine has thousands of women :) I like me some variety.

Rock Chalk
01-27-2009, 10:50 PM

Hahahaha. Oh thats freaking hilarious, Positive rep for making me laugh.

broncocalijohn
01-27-2009, 11:56 PM

I cried also and hugged any Broncos fan in the stands at SB32. There is film of me out there but never saw who had it. That dude is worse than how I acted as a 10 to 13 year old. I probably cried a few times including Super Bowl XII, but that moron says his whole reason for living is the Giants. Another reason I dont like NY teams.

broncocalijohn
01-27-2009, 11:59 PM
Drunk as **** and crying... I think there's something going on his life and he was using the game as an outlet. The guy at the end was a douchebag, though, who the **** does that to their own friends?

The buddy got him to shut up and the embarrassing youtube video ended there even though the damage was already done. You need friends like that to put you back in reality. That guy was the only one there worth a damn. Well, the camera man to show him what a douche he was but then went and exposed it to the whole world..... that part wasnt cool but I thank him for the entertainment.

cutthemdown
01-28-2009, 12:47 AM

Karate wont help you in a street fight unless you are really, really good. I mean like Chuck Norris good.

My suggestion would be to learn Jujitsu. Many times a 3-4 yr Karate student will get schooled in a fight by someone with just a few months of Jujitsu training.

Almost all street fights end up on the ground. Study wresting, study fighting on the ground like Jujitsu and I think you would be better able to defend yourself.

Not ripping on Karate I'm sure it's a great martial art to learn just my 2 cents.

watermock
01-28-2009, 01:02 AM
In '69 when the Hornheads laid an egg for Hank Stram, I went out and showed my Buddy how to draw penalties at halftime.

Broncos_OTM
01-28-2009, 07:19 AM

Come on dude probably wasted out of his gore. if not well then.. wow

Broncos_OTM
01-28-2009, 07:21 AM
Karate wont help you in a street fight unless you are really, really good. I mean like Chuck Norris good.

My suggestion would be to learn Jujitsu. Many times a 3-4 yr Karate student will get schooled in a fight by someone with just a few months of Jujitsu training.

Almost all street fights end up on the ground. Study wresting, study fighting on the ground like Jujitsu and I think you would be better able to defend yourself.

Not ripping on Karate I'm sure it's a great martial art to learn just my 2 cents.
I do BJJ. i would also say Muay Thai is a good option it WILL get you in shape. not to mention kill all your nerves in your shins.

But what is better then both of those is Krav Maga Hands DOWN. my buddy is in it. tough ****

http://www.commandokravmaga.com/html/index.html

Remember most fights end up on the ground but how do they get there usually a brick, knuckles, bats. whatever BJJ and Muay Thai are great for controlled fighting you want to learn how to street fight learn Krav Maga

Kaylore
01-28-2009, 09:20 AM

LOL That's awesome.

bronco militia
01-28-2009, 09:25 AM
doh...that line was for me

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

alkemical
01-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Alright just a few things:

A) Dude's got some **** going on, but also - i'd like to know what lead up to this. They could have been riding his ass for a while. Chances are, most of them aren't his friends - but group dynamics are interesting. Most of them may gang up on him, and since he takes it - everyone sorta gets what they want.

I do know that if i were upset and i had people doing that **** around me, someone would have got a chair in their skull.

Finger Roll
01-28-2009, 04:44 PM

I do Kenpo Karate which is street fighting. Which is the best close range karate and ground karate and knife attack their is. I'm not saying i'm all that great but most orange belts/ purple belts have decent amount of knowledge.