PDA

View Full Version : Okay, which one of you bastages is responsible?

DomCasual
01-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Okay, I am generally against starting any threads about Bob.

And, I do think this is a little wrong.

That said, it's a little funny. I mean, the guy is a complete imbecile, and can't find women (other than his mom) to give him the time of day. Then, he supposedly finally finds someone who is interested, and proceeds to...

wait for it...

POST SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT HER ON A MESSAGEBOARD!?!?

Throw in the fact that the moron has lots of enemies and - well - maybe that wasn't such a smart thing to do?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=201149

I normally don't start threads to bring any attention to myself or get involved in some of the drama around here but something happened last week that compelled me to bring this to the attention of the members of this board.

It started over a week ago on this thread, http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919&page=141, and Claythan posted some information on a woman that was interested in him and wanted to meet. You can read what he said a couple of pages prior.

Anyway apparently what happened is someone from Chiefsplanet actively sought out this woman and pointed her to that thread and narcing out Clay. She even went as far as creating an account and she emailed Clay cussing him out etc..

Now I understand how it works around here and how we all bash each other and have fun making fun at Claythan. But IMHO this crosses that line of getting involved in people's personal lives and contacting people outside of this board to get people in trouble. IMHO this is no different than calling someone's house or work trying to get them in trouble etc...

Anyway I promised Claythan I wouldn't say anything for a week just in case that woman tried to contact him again which as far as I know she hasn't.

I would hope that the person who did this would publically admit to it and publically apologize for their actions because it was a chicken **** thing to do.

I know some of the reactions on here will be he deserved it yada, yada, yada but just think how you would feel if someone on this board contacted someone that you know personally and ratted you out. I have always felt this board is one big dysfunctional family and it is ok to make fun of each other because we are a dysfunctional family but to go outside the family and narc one of us out is unacceptable IMVHO.

Maybe I am wrong but I felt this needed to be brought to everyone's attention and I wanted to get it off my chest.

Spider
01-26-2009, 04:53 PM
thats ****ed up ........ big time

Hotrod
01-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Please tell me it was not someone from this board.

DomCasual
01-26-2009, 05:03 PM

You guys are far more sympathetic than I, I guess.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's beyond lame that someone did it.

That doesn't make me feel the least bit of sympathy for Bobby. Because someone else is bad, it doesn't make me feel sorry for Bob.

And I seriously doubt anyone here did it. He's hated more on CP than he is here - they get his douchebaggery to the tune of almost 70K posts.

theAPAOps5
No matter how much I detest Bob that way crosses the line. And I post phone numbers to established businesses that have their number public but just so happen to employ former Broncos. So for me to be appalled says a lot.

Conklin
beerslug did it

rugbythug
01-26-2009, 05:06 PM
That is lower than a snakes belly.

But you won't catch me posting anything specific in the intrenets

Spider
01-26-2009, 05:08 PM
You guys are far more sympathetic than I, I guess.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's beyond lame that someone did it.

That doesn't make me feel the least bit of sympathy for Bobby. Because someone else is bad, it doesn't make me feel sorry for Bob.

And I seriously doubt anyone here did it. He's hated more on CP than he is here - they get his douchebaggery to the tune of almost 70K posts.

In my opinion you are looking at this wrong ..... lets say Bob meets this woman , they hit it off , Bob discovers sex , we got a good solid 5 years of him thinking of only( I was going to put but , but you know how it gets around here ;D ) sex and not posting ........

Irish Stout
01-26-2009, 05:08 PM

Please tell me it was.

DomCasual
01-26-2009, 05:10 PM
In my opinion you are looking at this wrong ..... lets say Bob meets this woman , they hit it off , Bob discovers sex , we got a good solid 5 years of him thinking of only( I was going to put but , but you know how it gets around here ;D ) sex and not posting ........

You're right!

This bastard needs to be found and punched in the throat!

Ray Finkle
01-26-2009, 05:20 PM
I bet it was Slap with an assist from Mile High Shack.....we haven't seen either of them in while.....

still low and totally uncalled for thing to do. No matter if Bob asked for it or not.

elsid13
01-26-2009, 05:29 PM
I think you are looking at this wrong way. Bobo now as an opperunity to meet her and actually talk to real live girl. It all about how you play it. I am sure Jason from LA would have her number before the night was out, and I might have restrain order out against me. ;D

Ray Finkle
01-26-2009, 05:32 PM
I think you are looking at this wrong way. Bobo now as an opperunity to meet her and actually talk to real live girl. It all about how you play it. I am sure Jason from LA would have her number before the night was out, and I might have restrain order out against me. ;D

or a paternity test "because she just knows" ROFL!

Tombstone RJ
01-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Good God bobo is a tard. He knows there are alot of posters who don't like him. Why set yourself up like that?

Yah, it was a lowlife move on some poster's part to rat him out, but damn, he's gotta learn. Sometimes it takes a 2x4 to the noggin to get edumacated. Perhaps boob got learned up...

Miss I.
01-26-2009, 05:37 PM
I have no sympathy for Bob. He's an idiot and based on this thread too classless to deserve a real woman. If you need to discuss a date, talk off line with real live people type friends or if he doesn't have any start a journal or do what most guys do, talk to his hand. Nobody really wants to know about other people's dates unless they involve Jenna Jameson and some unknown equally overly enhanced bimbo.

The guy who told her though probably should have asked the moderators to remove the offending posts if he really cared about it being a safety issue for her depending on what that jacka%% posted.

clint7
01-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Wow! It's like a case study in "How to be a Loser."

Beantown Bronco
01-26-2009, 05:40 PM
I've only made it through about 4 pages so far, but that thread is ROF.

elsid13
01-26-2009, 05:42 PM
I've only made it through about 4 pages so far, but that thread is ROF.

What til you get to Bobo explaining his love life as Star Trek episode

Beantown Bronco
01-26-2009, 05:44 PM
I'll bet that chick would break off 2K in our system.

GreatBronco16
01-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Whatever, boob is a dumbass any damn way, so who cares.

DomCasual
01-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Hilarious!

This sucks, Claythan... what is worse... is google your name "Clayton Wendler"

Ouch.

theAPAOps5
01-26-2009, 06:00 PM
OMFG the first hit in google for Clayton Wendler is EPIC

Miss I.
01-26-2009, 06:05 PM

Wow, just wow. They really don't like Bob at the CP do they. The first hit was hysterical and the one for The wedding pics one was pretty interesting as well. Wow.

DenverBrit
01-26-2009, 06:16 PM
How desperate must Boob be for attention that when he finally finds a woman who will even talk to him, he posts her info on a public board where most everyone thinks he's an idiot.

Did he really think they would give him an atta-boy and nothing else?

bombay
01-26-2009, 06:24 PM
No sympathy.

Why was the fat troll yapping about her online? Got what he deserved.

rmsanger
01-26-2009, 06:32 PM
I dunno I feel a little bad for teh bobo...

Rohirrim
01-26-2009, 06:34 PM
Anybody who posts pictures of some woman and then makes a bunch of middle school comments about her online pretty much deserves whatever comes down. I mean, how stupid can you be?

Dagmar
01-26-2009, 06:47 PM
That's hilarious, Bob you suck!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2lj4ajq.gif

Spider
01-26-2009, 06:56 PM
I feel bad for the Girl and Bobs dumb ass .................

Miss I.
01-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Anybody who posts pictures of some woman and then makes a bunch of middle school comments about her online pretty much deserves whatever comes down. I mean, how stupid can you be?

I think Bob has found a whole new level of stupid. Just when you think he can't sink any stupider there he goes. I agree with you, he deserves what comes down.

loborugger
01-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Well, if you ever needed a lesson in why you dont ****in' post **** about yourself on an internet board, here is example # 2. When it comes to interpersonal relations, Bob is about as dense as a post. But people dont deserve that.

Of course, example # 1 of scumbag douchery took place here on the mane. And sadly it didnt stop a toad from getting a roll in the hay, but instead cost the man his job.

So, while most folks here are good, it only takes one jerk off to ruin things for ya.

Florida_Bronco
01-26-2009, 07:36 PM
That waste of a human life deserves no better.

TheDave
01-26-2009, 07:54 PM

I wouldn't believe it if i hadn't googled it myself...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Clayton+Wendler&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

Man Embarassed by Penis Size Secretly Gets His Brother to Have Sex ...
15 posts - Last post: Aug 27, 2007
Clayton Wendler was so embarrassed about his penis size he got his brother Walter to step in and have sex with his girlfriend. ...
www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=168668 - 114k - Cached - Similar pages

Atlas
01-26-2009, 07:59 PM
No sympathy.

Why was the fat troll yapping about her online? Got what he deserved.

Exactly. He ruined this poor girls reputation by insinuating that she would have anything to do with him. This does show what a complete loser he really is though.

Spider
01-26-2009, 08:00 PM
I wonder what would happen if i googled my self ?

Spider
01-26-2009, 08:01 PM
ewwwwwwwwww i am one creepy bastard ....... http://www.google.com/search?q=Spider+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

24champ
01-26-2009, 08:10 PM

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Clayton+Wendler&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

Clayton Wendler was so embarrassed about his penis size he got his brother Walter to step in and have sex with his girlfriend. ...

Ha!

Holy crap I can't stop laughing.

Spider
01-26-2009, 08:11 PM
has anyone heard from Bob ?

GreatBronco16
01-26-2009, 08:13 PM

He and his mom aren't back from their date tonight.:giggle:

spdirty
01-26-2009, 08:13 PM
can't believe this attention whore. Part of me says the guy that did it was pretty ****ed up, BUUUUUUUT, Bob was being Bob, and was asking for it. Dumb ass. The girl is not bad looking either, so its kind of a shame.

Oh well, guess he can always go back to getting the golden showers from momma.

theAPAOps5
01-26-2009, 08:15 PM

I wonder if he is actually going to honor his bet.

Bronx33
01-26-2009, 08:17 PM
That's some funny shyt!

Spider
01-26-2009, 08:18 PM
I wonder if he is actually going to honor his bet.

I doubt it

KyleDelexus
01-26-2009, 08:23 PM
For you all to say that Claythan is hated by a majority at CP, he might have done some stupid stuff back in the day. Since I have been there, he is arguably the #1 contributor to the board. Yeah, a lot of the old timers still don't care for him, but overall he has changed over there. This is low for anyone at all. IMO he put that stuff up there because he considers many CP users as his friends, a lot of the guys over there have been giving him advise on women and try to help him out. That is the same kind of thing if someone were to go to a friend and ask for advise, or if you are at a bar with some friends and you pick out a girl that catches your eye. He posted her picture and very little information about her, she had already put that up on the site they used anyway so that wasn't the problem. The only thing he did wrong was that he made some comments that he should have kept to himself, but they are the same thing many guys would say to their friends.

Bronx33
01-26-2009, 08:25 PM
For you all to say that Claythan is hated by a majority at CP, he might have done some stupid stuff back in the day. Since I have been there, he is arguably the #1 contributor to the board. Yeah, a lot of the old timers still don't care for him, but overall he has changed over there. This is low for anyone at all. IMO he put that stuff up there because he considers many CP users as his friends, a lot of the guys over there have been giving him advise on women and try to help him out. That is the same kind of thing if someone were to go to a friend and ask for advise, or if you are at a bar with some friends and you pick out a girl that catches your eye. He posted her picture and very little information about her, she had already put that up on the site they used anyway so that wasn't the problem. The only thing he did wrong was that he made some comments that he should have kept to himself, but they are the same thing many guys would say to their friends.

Ummm ya his stuff after the charger game was epic.

Rich Karlis
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Oh well Bobo strikes out again. Hes a scumbag and I for one am happy it happened to him.

Florida_Bronco
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
For you all to say that Claythan is hated by a majority at CP

He is.

watermock
01-26-2009, 08:29 PM
That is lower than a snakes belly.

I bathe every day.

KyleDelexus
01-26-2009, 08:30 PM
He is.

I don't believe that. I think he used to be, but now he has a few who still despise him and the majority can stand him and then a few others who think he is a great contributor to the board.

theAPAOps5
01-26-2009, 08:33 PM
I don't go to other teams boards except on rare occasions so I can't say but in all the time I have posted here you are the first CP poster who as ever said he is liked over there. So I think you are the minority not the majority.

TDmvp
01-26-2009, 08:35 PM
I thought this was old news and there was already a thread HERE somewhere i'm sure about that thread THERE at cheapsplanet ... ? or is there some update or new news ?

F'ed up tho be it new or old ...

Bronx33
01-26-2009, 08:35 PM
I don't go to other teams boards except on rare occasions so I can't say but in all the time I have posted here you are the first CP poster who as ever said he is liked over there. So I think you are the minority not the majority.

Kyle is probably bob..

Miss I.
01-26-2009, 08:37 PM

Here's the thing Kyle, all due respect, it is NOT the same because he put it up on a public site. Yeah, I talk crap about dates to my friends, but I do it in person with my friends, not on a public site anyone can read. I joke about some things, but I am not going to go hurt someone or be that disrespectful. Bob should have talked with real friends or in private messages about it, not posted in a board anyone can read. yes, she probably did post a lot of that on a matching site, but that doesn't mean he gets to publish it anywhere he sees fit. He's a douche for doing it. The other guy, well again if it was really a safety issue he should have asked the mods to remove it, it sounds like the guy really has an issue with Bob.
Fundamentally, Bob may or may not have deserved what that guy did, but I sure as heck know that girl did not deserve the crap Bob did. And the guys over there aren't his friends if they didn't tell him to stop posting it publicly.

Florida_Bronco
01-26-2009, 08:43 PM

Exactly. I've been checking out CrapPlanet since shortly after I discovered this site so I know how it is.

I have a fair amount of rep that I've earned from trashing him over there.

Spider
01-26-2009, 08:48 PM
I bathe every day.

I bathe twice a month doesnt matter if I need the second one or not ;D

24champ
01-26-2009, 08:49 PM
Kyle is probably bob..

Probably his brother that helped him out....:spit:

KyleDelexus
01-26-2009, 08:56 PM

I believe I said the majority can stand him, as in can tolerate him. Everyone on here is saying the majority of people there despise him and can't stand him. Yes, there are those that still have differences with him. As you can see in this thread though http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165878&highlight=sticky&page=2 that doesn't seem like everyone hates him. There were a few who pm'd info and all that but the majority didn't.

KyleDelexus
01-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Here's the thing Kyle, all due respect, it is NOT the same because he put it up on a public site. Yeah, I talk crap about dates to my friends, but I do it in person with my friends, not on a public site anyone can read. I joke about some things, but I am not going to go hurt someone or be that disrespectful. Bob should have talked with real friends or in private messages about it, not posted in a board anyone can read. yes, she probably did post a lot of that on a matching site, but that doesn't mean he gets to publish it anywhere he sees fit. He's a douche for doing it. The other guy, well again if it was really a safety issue he should have asked the mods to remove it, it sounds like the guy really has an issue with Bob.
Fundamentally, Bob may or may not have deserved what that guy did, but I sure as heck know that girl did not deserve the crap Bob did. And the guys over there aren't his friends if they didn't tell him to stop posting it publicly.

I see what your saying and I agree with you. If he is seriously interested in ever dating he should never do that at all ever. As you could see from that thread he wasn't interested in dating and I think thats his problem. To be honest though, that lady was old enough to be his mother and most likely was in it for the exact same thing he was. Also he did not post much of her info before hand. It was his comments about just getting laid that did it and he shouldn't have done that. I still think he considers many at CP his friends and felt it was the same as showing her picture to a bunch of friends and saying look who I'm talking to. I'm sure from reading the thread over there that he has somewhat learned his lesson about that. Still the person who told her, if they did not know her before hand and went looking for her to tell her, is trash.

KyleDelexus
01-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Kyle is probably bob..

I am most def. not Claythan or his brother. I'm just a n00b over there that is going to win 2009 n00b of the Year. I've been a reader over there for years and know he used to be hated, but I feel most see he has changed a lot over the years.

Miss I.
01-26-2009, 09:15 PM
I am most def. not Claythan or his brother. I'm just a n00b over there that is going to win 2009 n00b of the Year. I've been a reader over there for years and know he used to be hated, but I feel most see he has changed a lot over the years.

Okay well you seem like a sweet enough guy, so let me ask you why do Chiefs fans come over here to post, particularly Bob? I mean I guess if it was just smack talk I would get it, but it seems odd to post as much as Bob does.

Popps
01-26-2009, 09:22 PM
My favorite part is that Man-boobs apparently was upset that she was a little overweight.

Good lord. The guy slims down to a doughy 270 and he thinks he's Brad Pitt.

Boob, a little advice... start by getting a woman within 20 yards of you who isn't afraid... work your way up from there before you start complaining about their weight.

KyleDelexus
01-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Okay well you seem like a sweet enough guy, so let me ask you why do Chiefs fans come over here to post, particularly Bob? I mean I guess if it was just smack talk I would get it, but it seems odd to post as much as Bob does.

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. I know the only reason I have an account was to see how everyone was taking the Shanahan news, and then I liked checking to see how that thread panned out. I saw this one when I was checking that one and figured I'd throw my two cents in. It's not like you can say it's only Chiefs fans that do this, we have many people from this forum over at CP. We also have at least one chargers fan and a raider fan who are regulars. I'm not exactly sure the kinds of posts Claythan makes over here, so I couldn't give you a knowledgeable answer regarding him. If I had to make a guess, there is not much in his life that hasn't revolved around the Chiefs so far including him writing for WPI, so that makes the Broncos and their fans his #1 rival just like they are KC's.

bombay
01-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Upon some reflection, the fat troll certainly got less than he deserved.

rugbythug
01-26-2009, 10:15 PM
The Internet- Yes it is just like High School

2KBack
01-26-2009, 10:17 PM
As weak as it was for someone to rat bob out like that. He should be really embarrassed by the way he was talking about it on a message board. I've never been a fan of the guy, but I wrote him off as a harmless attention whore. That thread shows that he is far more of a classless jack ass than I ever though. Who talks that kind of **** behind someone's back on a public forum?

spdirty
01-27-2009, 12:06 AM
man, this is so sad, yet funny.

just the fact that he would post a 2 hour IM conversation with her.

That thread is pure gold...think Ill take a few days to read it...skpi townes insults as well as the gator fan were awesome!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919&page=150

Los Broncos
01-27-2009, 12:14 AM
He can tell time with his penis.

400HZ
01-27-2009, 12:34 AM
Somebody got jealous.
http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/103/1101928807.jpg

SoCalBronco
01-27-2009, 12:59 AM
man, this is so sad, yet funny.

just the fact that he would post a 2 hour IM conversation with her.

That thread is pure gold...think Ill take a few days to read it...skpi townes insults as well as the gator fan were awesome!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919&page=150

Here are some of my favorite lines:

Soon you're going to be the dude she IM's asking how to fix her guy problems

Yep.. Goatcheese went on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

And wtf is wrong with you pasting link after link? It's not like she's going to click on all of those and it makes you look like a loser nerd who has no life. Wait a minute....

you seem to bring up your sister a lot

I know you guys mean well with your advice but this guy is hopeless. He still lives with his mommie as a 27 year old. And he has no job. Yeah, that's just what every woman is looking for. Besides that, she would have to protect him if trouble broke out.

I'm just pointing out the obvious. Why don't you do something about it? Most guys your age are well into paying for a house. Are you really that lazy that you won't get a job?

I must add that it is a good thing every male doesn't act like you or the US would have a GNP of zero and we would get taken over by the French (or any other tiny country that chose to.) Get off your lazy ass you piece of ****. You are a blight on society. Have you no shame?

You're sure not on a roll. You are a parasite who lives off the labor of others. Yeah a lot of women are looking for bottom feeders like that. Even if you could get a date it would go no further when they found out what you are. Do you intend to sponge off of your parents your entire life you pathetic POS?

Dude - that chick is not into you at all. Stop wasting your time

You are ****ed, move onto the next one....just reading how you "talk" to her shows why you are a single guy...she doesn't ask you ****, its like you talking to yourself and answering your own questions, also the joking about how cool you are, fishing for compliments? Stop posting the gay ass smilies

he'll take anything he can get.

except a fat chick
(which would probably be the easiest)

Escort......

but keep practicing GC's.

Meet her on craigslist?

**** son, the way your luck is going, if you won a p***Y in a raffle, it would already have a ****ing cock in it.

Dude..shes a dude.

A lot of what you say is still pretty pathetic. You talk about your sister and how you thought she was a lesbian because she was single into her 20's. What does that make you, a senior homosexual? Then you talk about experience, but you have absolutely zero experience. She's initiating conversation, I'm guessing because she's bored, but you still dominate it heavily.

Much of it comes across as if you've never held a conversation with a female in your life, but I suppose that's fairly accurate.

it's easy to say now...
you have to be good at ****ing to get **** buddies, no offense but you're gonna look like last years chiefs offense when you get in
3 and out

Nearly 2500 posts, if it makes it does Luv at least owe Clayton a rub out?

If he won't date you, ask him if he's bi then hook him and Claythan up.

teh ghey ?

Well, you're going to get exactly what you always have - absolutely nothing.

You do realize that part of the reason one chick isn't ready to meet you just yet is because your lack of communication skills? You don't know how to talk (even if over the computer) to a girl, but you don't want any advice/help.

Geez, Mr. GoChiefs. These Planeteers are right. You need some advice. That's the first Bobby Bell pick up approach I've ever seen. No wonder it didn't work. Football players like Bobby Bell don't exactly scream "romance". You should have gone with Buck Buchanan.

FAX

is the bobby bell pick up approach similar to the chewbacca defense?

Please don't tell me you just compared GoChiefs to a player.

OK. I got the teenager's IM. I'm balancing an 18 year old on one hand and a 38-year old on the other. This is so hot. Maybe they're mother/daughter?

You and her probably share a lot in common such as still living with your parents. *zing.*

I wouldn't be talking about hittin' anything until you get past typing on a computer

" an like omg, i realeyezed that his undershirt was actually an incredible hulk pajama top"

I'm guessing the fat girl is whining to her online friends right now.... "After the dork showed up he started undressing me with his eyes and then when I saw all that loose skin I got a little grossed out and couldn't think of anything to say because I kept staring as miles of skin tucked into his shorts like a bathrobe. He kept asking if he could pee in my butt or if I would show him my "Arbies". I wish he'd have taken me to Papadeaux at least - I'd have gotten two Shrimp Brochette and then maybe it would have been worth it. He definitely misrepresented himself. I'll bet he molests his dog."

Seriously though, Claythan - lets all be honest here. You're nearly 27 and never kissed a female of this species. You're nobody's prize. If a gal you buy lunch orders the large nacho appetizer and a Big Tex steak you should just be grateful for the company. It's not your fault, dude. It's the fault of your parents. They should have dated themselves prior to the age of 35. Can you imagine your father driving around your mother's block for months at a time in his mother's 1970 Monte Carlo before it finally broke down and had to talk to her? Then they fell into a passionate embrace when the realized they were made for one another.Maybe you could take some pointers from Pops.

No offense, claythan, but your way isn't working out that well.

You don't care for advice, but you think some gal IMs you once and she's automatically up for Anal. You don't know why you can't get laid with $400 worth of twinkeys at a Jenny Craig rally, but you dismiss the one woman who DID give you a shot as a tater hog, unworthy of your time. You can die a virgin as far as I'm concerned. Its probably your contribution to earth...not reproducing. You are sparing some cockasaur the gift of laughter though. You're a slump buster for some broken hearted woman, so you need to target some fatties and hood rats first, or maybe just go right for the graduating special ed class.

You've been ignoring A LOT of good advice for years. You're capable of scoring a lady friend, but you're not exactly bringing significant things to the table for the woman either. Got a job? Place of your own? reliable transportation? People skills? Able to locate a labia on your own without a staple to mark the middle? Even slayer, who was 14 when you had a beard-off is probably slaying vaginas.

I'm just going to go ahead and blame all of my bull**** overreacting on PMS or something. My goodness, talk about letting the insecurities come out. No wonder people think I'm destined to be with GoChiefs. I'm just as clueless as he is.

brncs_fan
01-27-2009, 07:26 AM
As weak as it was for someone to rat bob out like that. He should be really embarrassed by the way he was talking about it on a message board. I've never been a fan of the guy, but I wrote him off as a harmless attention whore. That thread shows that he is far more of a classless jack ass than I ever though. Who talks that kind of **** behind someone's back on a public forum?

+1

The guy gets a little female attention and suddenly starts talking like they are lined up around the block for him. The lesson that no one over there taught him is you get from women what you want them to be. If you act like a hard core jerk all the time you are bound to get someone who is a little eccentric because they would have to be to put up with your stink. If you act like a player you get a bunch of two bit flophouses. You act decent and you get a decent women.

Saying that you are going to put the one woman who has showed you any interest on the "back burner until I can get laid" tells me that justice was served.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2009, 08:13 AM
Bob shouldn't have run his mouth about it. It's his own fault and he has no one to blame but himself.

theAPAOps5
01-27-2009, 08:13 AM
Don't agree with it but Bob is no victim here. He should have kept his fat mouth shut.

I am sure his fluffer KyleDesuxus will be here staunchly defending him.

DomCasual
01-27-2009, 08:20 AM
:) Yeah, they LOVE him on CP!

Meck77
01-27-2009, 08:22 AM
As you sow so shall you reap.

cutthemdown
01-27-2009, 08:57 AM

someone searching for some sort of validation on the internet that he can't get in real life.

Probably sort of a dork in HS, waited way to long to talk to women, and now that he is finally starting to get the nerve to try he doesn't know how to act.

Pretty sad really but who the hell cares he's just a queef troll.

Paladin
01-27-2009, 09:41 AM
Dysfunctional? Runs on the net.....

TheReverend
01-27-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm not so sure I would mind undertaking this endeavor:

Find a girl in Bob's area, talk her up for Bob and explain that he's a clever guy, just inexperienced that needs some patience and set them up.

Reality is I'm way too lazy to go through with it.

LordHelmchen
01-27-2009, 10:00 AM

this is frigging hilarious.. and sad at the same time. I don't think he will ever get a job with an employer who googles job candidates :spit:

kamakazi_kal
01-27-2009, 10:15 AM
:thumbs: :troll: :Elway: :believeit

Kaylore
01-27-2009, 10:29 AM
**** son, the way your luck is going, if you won a p***Y in a raffle, it would already have a ****ing cock in it.
Hilarious! Oh that's priceless.

And how can anyone view that thread and think he's liked over there? He's a caricature of himself. I have no idea what Bob's issues are, but they are vast and pathetic all at once. I don't understand why he needs the attention even if its just abuse. And he was pretty disrespectful to that girl who was just trying to meet someone. That's cold.

Having said all that, I agree that what that "person" did is on par with the SteveTensi incident (except less severe). It's pretty low thing to do and not at all funny. Now Bob gets some of the blame in the sense that a white guy that goes up to a group of black MMA fighters and drops the "N" word deserves to get his trash handed to him. But just as those men should be arrested for disorderly conduct, it doesn't make what the snitch did ok. Pretty pathetic.

I kind of pegged Chief fans as more laid back than that. That's low and weak sauce indeed.

DomCasual
01-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Having said all that, I agree that what that "person" did is on par with the SteveTensi incident (except less severe). It's pretty low thing to do and not at all funny. Now Bob gets some of the blame in the sense that a white guy that goes up to a group of black MMA fighters and drops the "N" word deserves to get his trash handed to him. But just as those men should be arrested for disorderly conduct, it doesn't make what the snitch did ok. Pretty pathetic.

I guess I would summarize it this way. It would be great if something similar happened to whomever reported it. And the way the world works, I have little doubt karma will rear its head, at some point.

But from Clayton's perspective, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

If my daughter was ever talking to a dirtbag like that, and someone intervened (no matter their intentions), I would probably buy them something nice - maybe a llama or an emu.

Delano
01-27-2009, 10:44 AM
You folks are fooling yourselves if you think Clayton is not loving the hell out of this attention.

Master___Pain
01-27-2009, 11:02 AM
Hmm, this would have been the perfect time for me to post my "23 year old Virgin" movie poster, but I can't remember what site I had host it. Damn.

Florida_Bronco
01-27-2009, 11:25 AM
Hmm, this would have been the perfect time for me to post my "23 year old Virgin" movie poster, but I can't remember what site I had host it. Damn.

You'd have to edit it to say "27 year old virgin" now. Or is Bobo 28 now?

:giggle:

brncs_fan
01-27-2009, 11:29 AM
I would probably buy them something nice - maybe a llama or an emu.

But not a real green dress that's cruel.

Popps
01-27-2009, 11:02 PM
You can die a virgin as far as I'm concerned. Its probably your contribution to earth...not reproducing.

LOL

So, his own team's message board potentially hates him worse than we do?

Good god.

Rock Chalk
01-27-2009, 11:06 PM

Funniest thing I ever seen in my life. EVER.

Rock Chalk
01-27-2009, 11:08 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5432798&posted=1#post5432798

Cito Pelon
01-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Funniest thing I ever seen in my life. EVER.

Jeez, like a little girl:

"Funniest thing I ever seen in my life. EVER. "Ha!

Do you have some fingernail polish you want to compare to Kaylore's?

You two girls can compare how shiny your nails are.

Rock Chalk
01-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Jeez, like a little girl:

"Funniest thing I ever seen in my life. EVER. "Ha!

Do you have some fingernail polish you want to compare to Kaylore's?

You two girls can compare how shiny your nails are.

Yep, I go with ruby red. Its sexy, and grabs attention. Ive never compared with kaylore, Im sure he goes for a more conservative style than I do though, being a morman and all.