PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a Travis Henry jersey?

Rocky Mountain Stampede
01-21-2009, 01:22 AM
I am looking for a Travis Henry Broncos jersey with stitched on letters and number. Any color.

Florida_Bronco
01-21-2009, 01:36 AM
A Dale Carter avatar and now you want a Travis Henry jersey? What are you trying to do, create a shrine to all time Bronco turds? ???

8')

CHANGSTER
01-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Sorry, all available outlets donated them to his herd of children.

BroncoMan4ever
01-21-2009, 02:57 AM
i am assuming they can be found in the garbage behind any sports memorabilia store

cdabroncofan
01-21-2009, 04:00 AM
I can't get a T. Henry but l could get alot of the present players for dirt cheap.

rmsanger
01-21-2009, 04:37 AM
I can't get a T. Henry but l could get alot of the present players for dirt cheap.

please define dirt cheap??? because a bag of dirt from the local home depot is pretty cheap...

HEAV
01-21-2009, 05:31 AM
Ebay

But why?

cdabroncofan
01-21-2009, 06:11 AM
65.00 bucks

Beantown Bronco
01-21-2009, 07:12 AM
When it comes to buying a Travis Henry jersey, Bill Simmons actually said it best:

You are making a STRONG statement when you purchase a Henry jersey right now. You're basically saying, "I love pot, I love sex, and your dad would have a heart attack if he knew I was dating you."

Kaylore
01-21-2009, 07:30 AM
Why?

clint7
01-21-2009, 08:39 AM
I think I saw some hanging in the clearance aisle next to the Tater Mitts at the Dollar General.

supermanhr9
01-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Hwo About A Patrick Chukurawh?

theAPAOps5
01-21-2009, 09:04 AM
Seriously, why?

broncofan2438
01-21-2009, 09:10 AM
In the dumpster behind my work

Popps
01-21-2009, 09:17 AM
This thread has captured the hearts and minds of the Orange Mane.

theAPAOps5
01-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Speaking of hearts and minds. I was in Vegas all weekend but I haven't seen a Gutless Bump? We must treat that beauty like the NPN thread!

tsiguy96
01-21-2009, 09:19 AM
i think hes trying to be one of those "fans" that does nothing but constantly criticize his team of choice. i always wondered how people could get that way.

vancejohnson82
01-21-2009, 09:25 AM
honestly, if you are collecting jerseys like that I've got a navy #20 Maurice Clarett jersey

Crushaholic
01-21-2009, 09:28 AM
I hear these guys set up a shrine to Travis Henry. Maybe there will be one there...:wiggle:

http://www.babyfactory.co.nz/

Peoples Champ
01-21-2009, 09:52 AM
Is this for Halloween next year, going as a seed planter?? Or a woman player hater?

dbfan4life
01-21-2009, 09:56 AM
I am looking for a Travis Henry Broncos jersey with stitched on letters and number. Any color.

Dude, you can't just drop a request like this and not explain. Is he your daddy, too, or something?

Peoples Champ
01-21-2009, 10:08 AM
Dude, you can't just drop a request like this and not explain. Is he your daddy, too, or something?

I agree, I would also like an explanation.

Man-Goblin
01-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Wow, the most expensive Travis Henry jersey I could find on the internet was $235, but it was a Buffalo Bills jersey. The most expensive Bronco Henry jersey I could find was $115. What's up with that crap?

Anyways, RMS, why do you want a Travis Henry jersey?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-21-2009, 10:22 AM
you could try goodwill stores or those boxes of clothes they donate to the homeless

Rocky Mountain Stampede
01-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Henry is my #1 all-time favorite Bronco, that's why.

On the field, he went about his business and did not draw attention on himself when he scored or made a play. He carried himself like he was one of the guys. His running style was fun to watch. He was like a bowling ball.

Henry was also the baddest gangster to ever play for Denver. A lot of NFL players front acting like they are tough or from the streets. Henry didn't front. He was a bad ass mofo. A man of few words that you didn't want to mess with.

As for his nine baby's mommas, I am 100% sure all of them are black, which makes me admire Henry more.

Being charged by the Feds, there's little chance Henry is going to win his trial, which is sad. But if he ends up in prison, I plan to write him letters to keep him up beat. I hope he turns his life around.

WyoLaw
01-21-2009, 10:31 AM
You are what you are.

Beantown Bronco
01-21-2009, 10:34 AM
On the field, he went about his business and did not draw attention on himself when he scored

4 is a pretty small sample size.

Florida_Bronco
01-21-2009, 10:42 AM

On the field, he went about his business and did not draw attention on himself when he scored or made a play. He carried himself like he was one of the guys. His running style was fun to watch. He was like a bowling ball.

Henry was also the baddest gangster to ever play for Denver. A lot of NFL players front acting like they are tough or from the streets. Henry didn't front. He was a bad ass mofo. A man of few words that you didn't want to mess with.

As for his nine baby's mommas, I am 100% sure all of them are black, which makes me admire Henry more.

Being charged by the Feds, there's little chance Henry is going to win his trial, which is sad. But if he ends up in prison, I plan to write him letters to keep him up beat. I hope he turns his life around.

:kiddingme :saywhat:

This has got to be a joke. First a Dale Carter avatar, then the Henry jersey and now a Daryl Gardener avatar?

This has got to be someone yanking our chain.

montrose
01-21-2009, 11:22 AM

This is one of the greatest posts I've ever read.

$55 - http://www.fansedge.com/Travis-Henry-Denver-Broncos-Navy-Premier-NFL-Jersey_-835100883_PD.html?CS_003=2135894&CS_010=51-23757

I'm not sure if you live in Denver, but if you do most stores that carry jerseys have his jersey marked down to $20. They're also marked down at the team store at Invesco.

easymobee
01-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Ban him.

Rocky Mountain Stampede
01-21-2009, 11:24 AM
This is one of the greatest posts I've ever read.

$55 - http://www.fansedge.com/Travis-Henry-Denver-Broncos-Navy-Premier-NFL-Jersey_-835100883_PD.html?CS_003=2135894&CS_010=51-23757

I'm not sure if you live in Denver, but if you do most stores that carry jerseys have his jersey marked down to $20. They're also marked down at the team store at Invesco.

Thanks for the info:thumbsup: I will call Invesco and some of the stores around town.

Man-Goblin
01-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Get it out of your system now, closet Travis Henry fans...

vancejohnson82
01-21-2009, 11:39 AM

Let me guess...you're #2 favorite player of all time is Rae Carruth...

Please...you're a clownshoe

dbfan4life
01-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Where's a WTF pic when you need it?

skpac1001
01-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Let me guess...you're #2 favorite player of all time is Rae Carruth...

Please...you're a clownshoe

I'm guessing OJ. Yeah, he dates white girls, but he makes up for it later. The RB and Bills connection is just a bonus.

supermanhr9
01-21-2009, 11:53 AM

Wow, you do realize he didn't even complete an entire season with us right? How can you label him your all-time favorite? With guys like Atwater (who would whoop your "true gangster/thug Henry's baby making ass?) And wow, what a racial remark, you're proud because he never made a baby with a white woman? That's just as racist as if a white guy was proud their favorite white player never hooked up with a black chick.

Do us all a favor, go get arrested so you can go butt-hump with Henry in prison, and do not try and compare him to other broncos (besides Maurice Clarett) that have actually contributed to this franchises history.

Also, take your racial remarks elsewhere, there's no room for that crap here. Here's some advice, study this franchise's history, there are a lot, a lot, a lot more respectable African Americans to admire than this "true" thug. Also it is not sad that he will not win his case, he's guilty, I pay taxes so criminals are locked up and off the streets. Feel bad for the disabled veterans of the NFL, feel bad for disabled veterans of war, not "thugs" who love jail.

2KBack
01-21-2009, 11:57 AM
you praise the man for being "Gangsta," yet hope he turns his life around?

Peoples Champ
01-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Wow, you do realize he didn't even complete an entire season with us right? How can you label him your all-time favorite? With guys like Atwater (who would whoop your "true gangster/thug Henry's baby making ass?) And wow, what a racial remark, you're proud because he never made a baby with a white woman? That's just as racist as if a white guy was proud their favorite white player never hooked up with a black chick.

Do us all a favor, go get arrested so you can go butt-hump with Henry in prison, and do not try and compare him to other broncos (besides Maurice Clarett) that have actually contributed to this franchises history.

Also, take your racial remarks elsewhere, there's no room for that crap here. Here's some advice, study this franchise's history, there are a lot, a lot, a lot more respectable African Americans to admire than this "true" thug. Also it is not sad that he will not win his case, he's guilty, I pay taxes so criminals are locked up and off the streets. Feel bad for the disabled veterans of the NFL, feel bad for disabled veterans of war, not "thugs" who love jail.

Yes, Please get a Tennessee Titans Travis Henry or Buffaloe bills Henry Jersey. We dont like thugs on our team, we leave that up to the Bengals to take care of, and titans/cowboys. (pac man jones)

theAPAOps5
01-21-2009, 12:01 PM
If you haven't figured out who this is yet then you guys are blind!

supermanhr9
01-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Apa?

clint7
01-21-2009, 12:02 PM
That's just as racist as if a white guy was proud their favorite white player never hooked up with a black chick.

That was what I always liked about Elway...well, that and the comeback victories, super bowls, and hall of fame stuff. :)

theAPAOps5
01-21-2009, 12:03 PM
Apa?

No but I have a feeling I know who it is. One of the biggest losers to ever infect this site.

Florida_Bronco
01-21-2009, 12:04 PM
No but I have a feeling I know who it is. One of the biggest losers to ever infect this site.

I knew it was some kind of a joke.

Peoples Champ
01-21-2009, 12:05 PM
Yes, Please get a Tennessee Titans Travis Henry or Buffaloe bills Henry Jersey. We dont like thugs on our team, we leave that up to the Bengals to take care of, and titans/cowboys. (pac man jones)

I was even pissed when Romo spit in the face of another player. I only accept class on the team. Thats why Atwater and Davis are men among boys.

supermanhr9
01-21-2009, 12:08 PM
indeed Peoples Champ,

Apa, that guy should be banned who-ever it is.

Flex Gunmetal
01-21-2009, 12:10 PM

Serious post is serious.
I'm ron bergundy?

SureShot
01-21-2009, 12:15 PM

Rocky Mountain Stampede
01-21-2009, 12:26 PM
Wow, you do realize he didn't even complete an entire season with us right? How can you label him your all-time favorite? With guys like Atwater (who would whoop your "true gangster/thug Henry's baby making ass?)

No man is an island. I support Henry because almost all Bronco fans have given up on him.

He made lots of mistakes, but I believe he has a good heart and he's not a lost cause as a person. He can still be a productive member of our society.

Rocky Mountain Stampede
01-21-2009, 12:30 PM
you praise the man for being "Gangsta," yet hope he turns his life around?

It's like Scarface II. Tony Montana doesn't die and gets another chance at life.

Beantown Bronco
01-21-2009, 12:32 PM
No man is an island. I support Henry because almost all Bronco fans have given up on him.

He made lots of mistakes, but I believe he has a good heart and he's not a lost cause as a person. He can still be a reproductive member of our society.

fixed it for you

supermanhr9
01-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Nope, no scarface two, you're just an idiot. How's that working for you? When you're writing a letter to him, tell him say say thanks for wasting roster/cap space that year

montrose
01-21-2009, 12:36 PM
This thread has the opportunity to be a Poor Man's Gutless Thread.

supermanhr9
01-21-2009, 12:42 PM
This thread has the opportunity to be a Poor Man's Gutless Thread.

I don't know what that means?

Peoples Champ
01-21-2009, 12:49 PM
It's like Scarface II. Tony Montana doesn't die and gets another chance at life.

Ya, maybe thats why they never made a Scarface 2. THere is no second chance at life, it makes a bad movie, and also bad in the real world. Tony Montana doesnt get another chance, because he would just screw it up again.

montrose
01-21-2009, 12:59 PM
I don't know what that means?

Definition for 'A poor man's something'

Something or someone that can be compared to something or someone else, but is not as good is a poor man's version; a writer who uses lots of puns but isn't very funny would be a poor man's Oscar Wilde.

I'm saying this thread could be a poor man's "Bowlen, You Gutless Drunk" Thread.

Florida_Bronco
01-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Definition for 'A poor man's something'

Something or someone that can be compared to something or someone else, but is not as good is a poor man's version; a writer who uses lots of puns but isn't very funny would be a poor man's Oscar Wilde.

I'm saying this thread could be a poor man's "Bowlen, You Gutless Drunk" Thread.

Another example - Bobo is a (extremely) poor man's Burger Bill.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-21-2009, 01:51 PM
20 buks for a travis henry jersey?? wtf thats highway robbery wheres the congressional investigations on this. maybe you ment 2 bucks at the goodwill store.

24champ
01-21-2009, 01:52 PM
This thread is full of awesome.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/60/Tom_Cruise_is_stoked.jpg

Travis Henry will live on forever.

supermanhr9
01-21-2009, 02:11 PM
I get it now.

broncocalijohn
01-21-2009, 02:20 PM

gonzo check. If you guys are like a blue gill trying to take the floating bait dropped in your bucket. Regardless, three pages and more to come.